Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,961 members, 7,814,255 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Pls Help My Girlfriend Is Confused And Scared On What To Do About This Issue. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help My Girlfriend Is Confused And Scared On What To Do About This Issue. (2604 Views)

My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man / I Am 23yrs And Scared Of Marriage / The Confused and Nagging Nature Of Nigerian Men!(Screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help My Girlfriend Is Confused And Scared On What To Do About This Issue. by Gardens4500: 5:38am On Jul 04, 2018
pls house my girlfriend is very worried and confused on how to go about this issue. She has been stayin with the older brother close to a year now. They are both unizik students . But recently she has been noticin some funny behaviour from d brother. She wakes up to find his hands on her body tryin to remove her pants. This has happened like three times now. The first time it happened she felt it was in an unconcious state. But this has happenef over three times. Now she confronted him to ask him why he is actin dat way but he denied it. Now she is confused if she should tell the parents or not. Now she thinks they might not want to believe her. Pls house wat do u think should be done. I told her to tell the parents let them be aware of wats happening. Pls mods push this to front page.
Re: Pls Help My Girlfriend Is Confused And Scared On What To Do About This Issue. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:42am On Jul 04, 2018
If the brother is not a pervert then the only logical thing I can think of is that maybe he is trying not to suffocate and die due to some certain poisonous odour.
The poor boy may only be trying to remove it to stay alive.
If you know you know!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Help My Girlfriend Is Confused And Scared On What To Do About This Issue. by Nwodosis(m): 5:42am On Jul 04, 2018
Her parents may not find that palatable if they were told and her brother will not forgive her for life! Let her be sleeping on the floor with her jeans trouser intact, It is now a cross she will carry to keep family love till she graduates.

6 Likes

Re: Pls Help My Girlfriend Is Confused And Scared On What To Do About This Issue. by Anigreat: 5:43am On Jul 04, 2018
shocked

Your girl is a fool, she want carry family thing come give you, instead of giving her brother

There's nothing wrong there, since the brother is more foolish than her, tell her to tell the brother, that she's ready to commit the incest.
Re: Pls Help My Girlfriend Is Confused And Scared On What To Do About This Issue. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:45am On Jul 04, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

Your girl is a fool, she want carry family thing come give you, instead of giving her brother

There's nothing wrong there, since the brother is more foolish than her, tell her to tell the brother, that she's ready to commit the incest.
Smh
Re: Pls Help My Girlfriend Is Confused And Scared On What To Do About This Issue. by Anigreat: 5:50am On Jul 04, 2018
post=69063315:
Smh

shocked

Oga
I'm throwing salute o
Gracious morning.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help My Girlfriend Is Confused And Scared On What To Do About This Issue. by youngberry001(m): 5:50am On Jul 04, 2018
Mtcheeeew i dnt bliev dis story undecided
Re: Pls Help My Girlfriend Is Confused And Scared On What To Do About This Issue. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:50am On Jul 04, 2018
Anigreat:

shocked

Oga

I'm throwing salute o

Gracious morning.
Good Morning comrade.
We trowey salute back one time!
Re: Pls Help My Girlfriend Is Confused And Scared On What To Do About This Issue. by QueenSuccubus(f): 5:50am On Jul 04, 2018
Hang on...Is the guy her real brother or juz a "brother-brother" thing wink grin

I don't get it why a brother will fvck his own sister instead of protecting her? undecided

U betta check again if they are really related to each other sha. lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Help My Girlfriend Is Confused And Scared On What To Do About This Issue. by Beneh(m): 5:51am On Jul 04, 2018
She should just move out, abeg
Re: Pls Help My Girlfriend Is Confused And Scared On What To Do About This Issue. by Nobody: 5:52am On Jul 04, 2018
Brother or cousin?
Re: Pls Help My Girlfriend Is Confused And Scared On What To Do About This Issue. by Poorboy: 5:53am On Jul 04, 2018
She knows the sister is wayward maybe he wants his share
Re: Pls Help My Girlfriend Is Confused And Scared On What To Do About This Issue. by Gardens4500: 5:53am On Jul 04, 2018
This is not a joke bro its real.
youngberry001:
Mtcheeeew i dnt bliev dis story undecided
Re: Pls Help My Girlfriend Is Confused And Scared On What To Do About This Issue. by Gardens4500: 5:55am On Jul 04, 2018
He is her immediate older brother. And it didnt just happen once.
Colourich:
Brother or cousin?
Re: Pls Help My Girlfriend Is Confused And Scared On What To Do About This Issue. by Gardens4500: 5:58am On Jul 04, 2018
Bro its ur advice i asked for not insult
Anigreat:
shocked

Re: Pls Help My Girlfriend Is Confused And Scared On What To Do About This Issue. by cyndy1000(f): 6:12am On Jul 04, 2018
I learnt that when you clock a teenager age opposite sex are not meant to share a room. De best thing to do is for her to move to a new Lodge or share a flat with her friend
Re: Pls Help My Girlfriend Is Confused And Scared On What To Do About This Issue. by Nobody: 6:27am On Jul 04, 2018
D!CK respects noBody
Re: Pls Help My Girlfriend Is Confused And Scared On What To Do About This Issue. by lenghtinny(m): 6:37am On Jul 04, 2018
They are not supposed to be living together in the same room in the first place angry

1 Like

Re: Pls Help My Girlfriend Is Confused And Scared On What To Do About This Issue. by Headlesschicken(m): 6:43am On Jul 04, 2018
grin Rent her an apartment shikena,or watch her get d!cked down, it's a crazy world man...
Re: Pls Help My Girlfriend Is Confused And Scared On What To Do About This Issue. by Nobody: 6:45am On Jul 04, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
Hang on...Is the guy her real brother or juz a "brother-brother" thing wink grin

I don't get it why a brother will fvck his own sister instead of protecting her? undecided

U betta check again if they are really related to each other sha. lipsrsealed

am waiting for an answer to that question
Re: Pls Help My Girlfriend Is Confused And Scared On What To Do About This Issue. by Nobody: 6:52am On Jul 04, 2018
Sick thread.
Can't she leave the bed and sleep on the floor? She should give me a strong uppercut next time his stupid hands starts touching.. Tufia

1 Like

Re: Pls Help My Girlfriend Is Confused And Scared On What To Do About This Issue. by Curiouspet: 7:15am On Jul 04, 2018
You know the answer.... Let her move out you can get a cheap house around ifite second market...
Re: Pls Help My Girlfriend Is Confused And Scared On What To Do About This Issue. by sarahade(f): 7:39am On Jul 04, 2018
She should stay away from him o.
Re: Pls Help My Girlfriend Is Confused And Scared On What To Do About This Issue. by Tallesty1(m): 7:55am On Jul 04, 2018
Gardens4500:
pls house my girlfriend is very worried and confused on how to go about this issue. She has been stayin with the older brother close to a year now. They are both unizik students . But recently she has been noticin some funny behaviour from d brother. She wakes up to find his hands on her body tryin to remove her pants. This has happened like three times now. The first time it happened she felt it was in an unconcious state. But this has happenef over three times. Now she confronted him to ask him why he is actin dat way but he denied it. Now she is confused if she should tell the parents or not. Now she thinks they might not want to believe her. Pls house wat do u think should be done. I told her to tell the parents let them be aware of wats happening. Pls mods push this to front page.
I hope you love her like you love now. grin

What is happening is a family wahala. It's got nothing to do with you so mind your business.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help My Girlfriend Is Confused And Scared On What To Do About This Issue. by Lonestar124: 7:57am On Jul 04, 2018
Tell her to get a girlfriend to her brother, and if he already got one, tell her to tell him that she will report him to his girlfriend if such a thing occur next time.

If this story is probably truism, the young man will kindly and shamefully respect himself by knowing the limit of his manhood.
Re: Pls Help My Girlfriend Is Confused And Scared On What To Do About This Issue. by phemmyfour: 8:16am On Jul 04, 2018
Gardens4500:
Sick people in Unisick! Let her get her own room, how can a blood brother and sister be sleeping together on the same bed. Their parent should get the lady another apartment
Re: Pls Help My Girlfriend Is Confused And Scared On What To Do About This Issue. by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 04, 2018
Hmmm! I have seen it all in this world so wat your saying ain't new. I have seen a father bang his daughter and get her pregnant. I have seen a brother sleep with his sister and bits her if he ever sees her with any man. You better look for another house to sleep now its still early.
Re: Pls Help My Girlfriend Is Confused And Scared On What To Do About This Issue. by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 04, 2018
cyndy1000:
I learnt that when you clock a teenager age opposite sex are not meant to share a room. De best thing to do is for her to move to a new Lodge or share a flat with her friend
It depends on their upbringing. No matter how beautiful and sexy a lady is, her brother will never even notice but rather will be pursuing uglier girls up and down like mumu.

I doubt this story because I don't think a girl will disclose this kind of struggle to her friends let alone boyfriend.
Re: Pls Help My Girlfriend Is Confused And Scared On What To Do About This Issue. by Mcy56(f): 9:38am On Jul 04, 2018
You know the solution to this already, though I understand money might be the challenge here.
Why should they be living together in the first place? Doesn't she have female friends she can squat with?
If money is not an issue, then let her get her own space/apartment 'cos if she doesn't leave, the brother would still have his way with her either forcefully or through persuasion for self pity.
Re: Pls Help My Girlfriend Is Confused And Scared On What To Do About This Issue. by Fundamentalist: 10:19am On Jul 04, 2018
How can a matured guy and a lady be sleeping in the same room not to talk of same bed shocked , even if they are twins something will happen between them if it continues . They should separate their sleeping positions. If you know what I mean you know cry

Body no be wood angry angry
Re: Pls Help My Girlfriend Is Confused And Scared On What To Do About This Issue. by Fundamentalist: 10:22am On Jul 04, 2018
CaptJeffry:
It depends on their upbringing. No matter how beautiful and sexy a lady is, her brother will never even notice but rather will be pursuing uglier girls up and down like mumu.

I doubt this story because I don't think a girl will disclose this kind of struggle to her friends let alone boyfriend.

There is nothing like upbringing on this issue , its pure human desire embarassed . All humans posses such , stop deceiving yourself and face reality , when it comes to human lust ties of kinship is forgotten

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Pretty Nigerian Girl Narrates The Greatest Thing She Can Do With Her Tiny Body / My Mum Wahala Is Getting Too Much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.