Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,449 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo (44425 Views)

My Brother's Girlfriend Is Disrespecting My Mum / My Wife's Elder Sister Has Finally Settled In My Home & I Don't Know What To Do / I Can't Find My Father Since 2003, An Igbo Woman Charmed Him... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo by ebonflexy(m): 10:02pm On Dec 29, 2016
TheMan001:
@Freaky 101.. did u ever beg your brother to help you with money to repair ur touchpad? Do you have the wisdom to talk to your brother about ur plight with this girl using the right choice of words? wen u complain about ur phone and things are you with all due respect that your family is so broke that ur bro shldnt just path with 90k+ on someone he just met? Was ur sister very disrespectful wen she confronted him abt d matter? Has ur brother ever done this with another girl and do u think if u were in his shoes u might hve done at least 20k on d lady?.. Wat do u think u can do between u, ur bro and ur family to at least make d relationship work? Wen u can answer these questions brilliantly, then u wl b makin a headstart.

Selfishness and other parasitic female behaviours will not make her see any of this your logic right now cheesy
Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo by cococandy(f): 10:03pm On Dec 29, 2016
Freak101:
whatever scare-crow
no wonder you can't get along with the lady your brother loves.
Bad mouth child.

3 Likes

Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo by Freak101(f): 10:04pm On Dec 29, 2016
Where did you see me say my sister doesn't work here?!she works man,at 17 am I supposed to be working or doing prostitution like your siblings at home?dude,I'm a student and I pay most of my ACCA exam fees myself,I said "most" the fixing of phone screen was because he said he'll fix it and he didn't and he bought someone a 90k phone can you see how you played yourself nowmove to another thread quick before I enter you,ugly orangutan like you
ebonflexy:

Not the only son, and not an slowpoke.
I have a sister, who is not as stupid as both you and your sister to be sitting down, painting nails, waiting for someone else to be buying her things.
She hussles like a true queen.
A true sister will follow her brother shopping and point out something nice to get the woman he is breaking head for, you agbayas are there fighting for his time and resources like vultures.

Carry go with your selfish, prostitute mindset.
Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo by Freak101(f): 10:05pm On Dec 29, 2016
And you've a good mouth abi??you that you've a good mouth keep it up ehn,the lord is your strength,aunty amebo
cococandy:
no wonder you can't get along with the lady your brother loves.
Bad mouth child.
Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo by Freak101(f): 10:06pm On Dec 29, 2016
ebonflexy:

Selfishness and other parasitic female behaviours will not make her see any of this your logic right now cheesy
when will you leave my thread alone nah grin this one you want to die on it,seems I'll leave the thread for you then grin as na you own am now,seun's brother
Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo by ebonflexy(m): 10:07pm On Dec 29, 2016
Freak101:
Where did you see me say my sister doesn't work here?!she works man,at 17 am I supposed to be working or doing prostitution like your siblings at home?dude,I'm a student and I pay most of my ACCA exam fees myself,I said "most" the fixing of phone screen was because he said he'll fix it and he didn't and he bought someone a 90k phone can you see how you played yourself nowmove to another thread quick before I enter you,ugly orangutan like you

I wish I knew your brother. I for buy the guy malt for slapping your sister grin
Obviously, both you and her lack respect.

6 Likes

Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo by FreeSpirited: 10:07pm On Dec 29, 2016
austinosita:
Guy, I'm a bit confused about you guys building the house together! As in, did u guys contribute the money together to build the house? But all the same, I think you guys should let him be! That girl is his choice! And as you can see, he loves her and I guess she loves him too! You either like her or leave the house and get ur own.

You want him to stick with u guys forever and not build his own family. Guy, if I were in ur shoes, I would hustle hard and leave the house and get mine.

You dey vex say ur bro buy phone for him babe and him no fix ur phone?? Na wa oooo! Are you not a man like him?

I for one, don't like living with my siblings becos of issues like this..........i left them a long time to live alone cos of this kind of issues! I'm not saying he shouldn't help u guys, or he should beat ur sis! I don't support that, but let him and his babe be abeg! Get ur own.

You sound like the mumu guy in the story...bros u get sense so?.......You mean he should send packing his sibblings that have suffered with him after the demise of their parent?...I think they say blood is thicker. than water, and in this case the guy is not even married yet....The gal could even dumb him anytime...Guy don't play with your family like that, its bad..just too bad for a helpless sibling.
Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo by sirfee(m): 10:07pm On Dec 29, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
let me see if i can condense everything I saw up there into 5 sentences.
>Your brother is a pussyy who got pussy-whipped by a girl with an even larger pussyy.at this point,she can poison him and he'll die with a smile.
>Your sister has got bigger balls than both of you put together.
>Your brother is an abusive fool whose mumu button is being used to kill mosquitoes by one random ashawò
>You are one broke mofo.common phone screen.HaBa!
> You're a pussy......or have I mentioned that already?

This is the best post for you op.
Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo by ebonflexy(m): 10:09pm On Dec 29, 2016
FreeSpirited:
You sound like the mumu guy in the story...bros u get sense so?.......You mean he should send packing his sibblings that have suffered with him after the demise of their parent?...I think they say blood is thicker. than water, and in this case the guy is not even married yet....The gal could even dumb him anytime...Guy don't play with your family like that, its bad..just too bad for a helpless sibling.

This is how things get added to stories.
Who said the OP's brother "sent anyone packing"?

From all I see, I really think there is nothing wrong with "their guest".
The sisters are just being low-minded and jealous.

I guess we can't all be great. Great women would have gotten to know the potential sister-in-law, and would have probably gone out shopping with their brother and point out something nice and thoughtful for him to get the girl and make her happy.

But instead they are proving themselves to be lowly biches... undecided

5 Likes

Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo by purpleicious(f): 10:14pm On Dec 29, 2016
What a paradox,life!
Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo by dollyptosh(m): 10:15pm On Dec 29, 2016
INTROVERT:
> You're a pussy......or have I mentioned that already? grin grin
LOL. That guy is a clown

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo by TheMan001: 10:18pm On Dec 29, 2016
ebonflexy:

Ah so Freaky 101 is a lady... so I think she shld beg him a lil more to repair d phone... Cook alongside d gal in the kitchen... try to encourage ur brother and advise him on toasting skills... and pls baby Freaky 101, dnt be jealous... I can bring u home and by u an Iphone 7 if u start doing ur broda more good than bad... sorry to have to quote all u ebonyflexy... Cheers
Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo by Rapsino(m): 10:24pm On Dec 29, 2016
epobot:

Are you a man or a woman? secondly, how old are u? Also pple do crazy things for love esp guys,so dont be too shocked. Happy holidays..pray for ur brother and try 2 be friends with his woman
why asking his age? are u in love wt him to do to him the way his bro gf is doing right..! I c... bc u r a girl u what to run away from d topic. u can charm worst d way am looking at u...
all the Good girls av join gang ...mtcheew
Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo by meggi4(m): 10:25pm On Dec 29, 2016
that ur broda gal sharp oh now now infinix shuuu and ur broda sef love neva do am somthing but sha leave them oh b4 e land u ur own for jaw ur own fit be slap just mind ur biznes do as if u no d see wetin d apen
Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 29, 2016
See what poverty has caused you and your household.

2 Likes

Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 29, 2016
FreeSpirited:
You sound like the mumu guy in the story...bros u get sense so?.......You mean he should send packing his sibblings that have suffered with him after the demise of their parents

Kid brother, I will not insult you like u just did. But I'll talk to you like a gentleman that I am. If you read my post WELL, you'll find out that I did not suggest that he sends them packing. I only advised the guy to work hard, leave the house and get his own......rent maybe!

I once encountered this, but in my case, my parents were still alive but my elder bro was the only one providing! I had to do some menial jobs to leave the house and hustle on my own to get my own little apartment. Today, they are married with 4 kids, my sis is also married and I live alone, and we are all at peace. We celebrate festives together and we are Happy.

This is always the issue with women! If a woman enters the family(especially) the ones that live together, there's bound to be one issue or the other.

#I never said he should send them packing or even beat the sis

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo by FreeSpirited: 10:37pm On Dec 29, 2016
austinosita:

Kid brother, I will not insult you like u just did. But I'll talk to you like a gentleman that I am. If you read my post WELL, you'll find out that I did not suggest that he sends them packing. I only advised the guy to work hard, leave the house and get his own......rent maybe!

I once encountered this, but in my case, my parents were still alive but my elder bro was the only one providing! I had to do some menial jobs to leave the house and hustle on my own to get my own little apartment.

This is always the issue with women! If a woman enters the family(especially) the ones that live together, there's bound to be one issue or the other.

#I never said he should send them packing or even beat the sis
Sorry about my rashness earlier on....but the brother has to be more sensible and responsible for his siblings. .at least, they have no mom again....and he's not even married yet....there's nothing bad if he helps them now that they havnt made it
Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo by DonBenny77(m): 10:40pm On Dec 29, 2016
theres nothin to discuss any girlfriend that can spend a week in your house is a loose gold digger

if your elder bro cant fix your phone screen but can spend 90k on a loose girl without morals u can go d fast way by using a fanta or goya bottle on his head it will reset his thinking faculty

or you jus chill n watch 2017 is your year he'll get broke and start asking you for favours. I speak from experience Karma comes back around

And dont mind these gold diggers here tellin you to handle your responsibilities. 90 percent of the ladies here are gold diggers they only defending thier colleague

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo by kareemkamil(m): 10:44pm On Dec 29, 2016
That is what we are saying, if a man of God always romance politicians up and down, the outcome is always bad. Someone should tell Adeboye to stay in one place. Cant them learn from Baba Kumuyi.
Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo by Nobody: 10:47pm On Dec 29, 2016
FreeSpirited:
Sorry about my rashness earlier on....but the brother has to be more sensible and responsible for his siblings. .at least, they have no mom again....and he's not even married yet....there's nothing bad if he helps them now that they havnt made it

Well, you are right in a way, but he never said he doesn't help them. He only complained about him buying the girl a phone and not fixing his own, and then beating his sister, which I don't support anyway. And you don't even know if they plan to get married.

When you decide to get married to your love, you'll understand that there is this attitude your family or siblings will show towards her and you'll never like it........cos in your mind, you'll be like.......why are they treating the girl I want to marry like this? The mother of my unborn children??

You go jam am, no worry!

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo by obiezed: 10:55pm On Dec 29, 2016
Eljefeoflagos:
Lets not get supersticious here bro, not very thing is jazz please as this is what keeps dividing us as a country. its not a case of your bro eating "ewedu" , a popular type of draw soup used in eating some tradition dishes mostly prepared in the south western part of Nigeria , theres nothing wrong in tribes having some feel of each other types of meals from different parts of the country bro.Stop thinking that way, its your brothers choice to feel and enjoy whoever he wants to be with please respect that. In the case of him beating up your sister, that is really wrong of him and he shld apologise asap and amend ways with your siblings. pls lets not breed hatred for unity sake and lets learn to accommodate one another. You don't even know who you might fall in love with later on in life, be it Irobo, Itshekiri, igobo, hausa, yoruba , or even English, Brazilian or chinese. I have one advice 4u ... pls never limit your scope of partner to just your immediate environment if possible, and pls have you ever tasted other pals meals like the chinese , afang, and other meals b4? bliss me bro when u fall in love with a gurl from those zones, u'll taste their meals through that very girl.
Lastly with respect to your phone, pls turn up 4 yourself, work hard 4 yourself and don't expect NADA from anyone , Thank you. Heres a rare commenter on NL.
Quick question, what makes you think the guy is not Yoruba?,do you think every Yoruba person likes ewedu??

2 Likes

Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo by prinzeepule(m): 11:05pm On Dec 29, 2016
Nigerians and Entitlement mentality. You can't choose a babe for him nah. just follow your bro reason n careless of how he spend his money

5 Likes

Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo by ebonflexy(m): 11:11pm On Dec 29, 2016
DonBenny77:

theres nothin to discuss any girlfriend that can spend a week in your house is a loose gold digger

if your elder bro cant fix your phone screen but can spend 90k on a loose girl without morals u can go d fast way by using a fanta or goya bottle on his head it will reset his thinking faculty

or you jus chill n watch 2017 is your year he'll get broke and start asking you for favours. I speak from experience Karma comes back around

And dont mind these gold diggers here tellin you to handle your responsibilities. 90 percent of the ladies here are gold diggers they only defending thier colleague

Wow....
That's some real pathetic logic there.

So you can't host your babe if she comes to visit you for a week?

I think the universal issue here is poverty.
The poor-in-mind take offense over anything to do with things like this.

May God, and your hussle (emboldened because Nigerians seem to think it's only God's problem), deliver you and your ilk from poverty.

4 Likes

Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo by Drabrah(m): 11:12pm On Dec 29, 2016
Freak101:
This is the genesis of the whole issue and I would appreciate your sincere answer if you were in my shoes.

I have two siblings,including me we are 3 altogether and our mom is late, so the three of us stay together in one house we built together.

My brother has a girlfriend that spent a week with us this month and the first day, she was kinda sluggish which I hate like waking up around 7am and staying in bed till 11am, as expected, when you go to people's house, you do what they do, if they use only maggi to cook, you don't add your own seasoning, even if its not your boyfriend you're expected to do what they do and assist in every chores they do.

First night she cooked, she used something like onga to cook although it's not onga which purged me during that week but i endured. And she cooked "ewedu" that we don't eat at home, my brother never eats ewedu, but he ate it because of her, I was really shocked because even if he's hungry, he'll never eat your ewedu soup, but he ate it, I just assumed that it's love and I cleared it from my mind.

Until last week, he fought with my sister and punched her because she wasn't happy with the girl and she was giving her attitude, even me, I'm not happy with her, but I don't show it, but she showed it because she can't take it, so he punched her and she started bleeding profusely on her nose, and that was the first time I would see them fight though, they don't fight at all

That's not the end, he got her an infinix zero 4 in that same week, meanwhile my phone's touchpad is bad and he hasn't even said anything about it, he got her a 90k+ device, seriously guys, I'm angry and sad, I think this is getting out of hand already.

And he'll be asking me every time that "do I like her" but I really don't have an answer because I don't want to break his heart, I really don't have an answer for him, but I'm not happy with her vibe at all. She's a badluck.

Please what do you think?

Sorry, I'm a critic & I find some stuffs in ur story appalling. This maths no add up @all.
1. U mean 3 of una (all single), including a single lady "gang up" 2 build 1 house! Yet it seems u guys ain't stable yet. Did u guys think of d future? D'u guys intended bringing ur wives (& ur sis, her hubby) into d same house?
2. U mean u dat joined forces 2geda to build a house, u can't afford 2 change d touch pad of ur phone ursef?
3. Guy, forget it. If u think u'll get equal attention frm ur bro as his gal, u're jonsing. Her place (even if it doesn't terminate in a permanent relationship) is diff frm urs & u cannot get equal attention no matter how hard u try. She doesn't need 2 charm him b4 she achieves dat, esp if he's thinking of a permanent relationship wt her. Have u ever heard of d meme Power of a Woman? She may not have d final say, buh she controls d final word. The earlier u recognise this d berra.
That notwithstanding, I think ur story is grossly lopsided though.

5 Likes

Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo by cococandy(f): 11:15pm On Dec 29, 2016
Freak101:
And you've a good mouth abi??you that you've a good mouth keep it up ehn,the lord is your strength,aunty amebo
I don't blame you. I blame your brother. If he didn't give you pocket money to buy airtime will you be here insulting your aunties?

17 year old riffraff waiting for her brother's woman to wake up early in the morning to serve her.
Which mouth abi eye were you using to observe and judge her for not waking up early to do house girl for you?

If you were older than her, the girl for see pepper for una hand. Obere nsi na emebi ike.

8 Likes

Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo by ebonflexy(m): 11:17pm On Dec 29, 2016
Drabrah:

Sorry, I'm a critic & I find some stuffs in ur story appalling. This maths no add up @all.
1. U mean 3 of una (all single), including a single lady "gang up" 2 build 1 house! Yet it seems u guys ain't stable yet. Did u guys think of d future? D'u guys intended bringing ur wives (& ur sis, her hubby) into d same house?
2. U mean u dat joined forces 2geda to build a house, u can't afford 2 change d touch pad of ur phone ursef?
3. Guy, forget it. If u think u'll get equal attention frm ur bro as his gal, u're jonsing. Her place (even if it doesn't terminate in a permanent relationship) is diff frm urs & u cannot get equal attention no matter how hard u try. She doesn't need 2 charm him b4 she achieves dat, esp if he's thinking of a permanent relationship wt her. Have u ever heard of d meme Power of a Woman? She may not have d final say, buh she controls d final word. The earlier u recognise this d berra.
That notwithstanding, I think ur story is grossly lopsided though.

Obviously the OP is a typical nigerian female with an over-inflated self-importance.
What she meant was that it is a family house. Obviously she had no input in actually building the house, that said, she has the right to live there as it is HER family house.

The part where she is stretching her right, is her (and her silly sister's) assumption that their brother's assets belong to them as well. That they should be the chief dictators of how HE spends his money. What they are failing to see is that they are trying to act like his Wife....Now that he has a potential wife, they are trying to fight her because they don't want her to take their place in his life.

They are just being illogically selfish biches, is all.

7 Likes

Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo by DonBenny77(m): 11:24pm On Dec 29, 2016
ebonflexy:

Wow....
That's some real pathetic logic there.

So you can't host your babe if she comes to visit you for a week?

I think the universal issue here is poverty.
The poor-in-mind take offense over anything to do with things like this.

May God, and your hussle (emboldened because Nigerians seem to think it's only God's problem), deliver you and your ilk from poverty.

any babe that can visit for a week n u haven't paid her dowry aint got morals.......... that's whoring.

Either she has a family dat dosent care r she's outta control

rubbish!

as per the poverty talk you are either a mugu r a gold-digger

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo by samsard(m): 11:33pm On Dec 29, 2016
Bluezy13:

She is just a girlfriend, not a wife!
So not yet legally his woman
Not everyone needs a legal stamp on their relationship for them to feel connected. Actually I think it's dumb that grown adults wait for some legal stamp to be with someone they love.

2 Likes

Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo by ebonflexy(m): 11:37pm On Dec 29, 2016
DonBenny77:

any babe that can visit for a week n u haven't paid her dowry aint got morals.......... that's whoring.

Either she has a family dat dosent care r she's outta control

rubbish!

as per the poverty talk you are either a mugu r a gold-digger

Im a guy like you.
Only difference is you're a caveman who sprouts self-righteous/judgemental drivel, but I actually have some sense undecided

So you are judging ALL women who spend a week visiting their fiance as gold diggers.
You are a small boy...

4 Likes

Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo by chiefojiji(m): 11:42pm On Dec 29, 2016
have u ever seen someone wey hin girlfriend charm before

I don't think so!!!

your brother is not charmed.....

he is just playing is role as a maaga!!!

but it's nothing sha.... if your brother is getting handsome salary....

about your phone, don't expect ur bro to buy u phone and leave his girlfriend without a good phone.

u be hin blood..... confam!!!!

but he is trying to build a new bllod into the family.
Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo by Chimanwosu(m): 11:54pm On Dec 29, 2016
My sister your story is very sympathetic but I can help out send me your brother name and the girl phone number let me check weather is jazz or not.kindly send me his name and the girl name to 08090784956
Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo by NkayTiana(f): 11:55pm On Dec 29, 2016
She's sleeping with him something you or ur sis ain't doing

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? / Woman With Cancer Reveals, Husband Is Not The Father Of 3 Kids; Nigerians React / Only Introverts Will Understand These

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 155
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.