Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,314 members, 7,811,935 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

I Re-united With My Girlfriend...advices Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Re-united With My Girlfriend...advices Needed (2390 Views)

Marry Quick So You Can Give Birth, Man Advices Ladies / Advices Needed Urgently, Nairalanders / Lady Shows Off Her Partner Spreading Her Underwear Outside, Advices Men. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Re-united With My Girlfriend...advices Needed by tataiwo09(m): 6:46pm On Dec 29, 2016
Hello everyone...here is how the thing happened, kindly advice me.....(2014)two years ago I was in a 4years relationship, around December dt same year, an issue cooked up and we had to break up...since then we have been friends..but of recent we came together and decided to ve a reunion and start afresh...today is the third day we have had the reunion..but I'm still yet to be free like before with the lady, so also her, she has not been free to me, can u please advice how I could handle that and progress with her..we know we really love eachother
Re: I Re-united With My Girlfriend...advices Needed by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 29, 2016
... Make I buy sugar! I de come. I haff return! Errrrm ... Spend more time together, that should nullify the natural tension between both of you.

2 Likes

Re: I Re-united With My Girlfriend...advices Needed by ikombe: 6:50pm On Dec 29, 2016
Why should we give you advice now undecided

When you were re-uniting did you ask us if it was a good idea undecided

Now you are here asking us what u should do becos both of you are not free with yourselfs . Mtchew

3 Likes

Re: I Re-united With My Girlfriend...advices Needed by Sexxkillz: 6:51pm On Dec 29, 2016
Very bad idea. . .

You guys will break up very soon. Things can never be the same. You're about to find out firsthand, why an ex should remain an ex, and in the past.

7 Likes

Re: I Re-united With My Girlfriend...advices Needed by tataiwo09(m): 6:51pm On Dec 29, 2016
smileyI am expecting u bro
Re: I Re-united With My Girlfriend...advices Needed by SexyNairalander: 6:52pm On Dec 29, 2016
maybe you guys should hang out or do something fun. . .with time things will come back to normal

it should be awkward for now

2 Likes

Re: I Re-united With My Girlfriend...advices Needed by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 29, 2016
grin

Oga, juz enjoy everything wats on ur plate...

GO AND MULTIPLY

2 Likes

Re: I Re-united With My Girlfriend...advices Needed by tataiwo09(m): 6:52pm On Dec 29, 2016
Sexxkillz:
Very bad idea. . .

You guys will break up very soon. Things can never be the same. You're about to find out firsthand, why an ex should remain an ex, and in the past.
Yepa...since we had d breakup...I've never seen somebody I love lik her...and she also said same
Re: I Re-united With My Girlfriend...advices Needed by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 29, 2016
tataiwo09:
Hello everyone...here is how the thing happened, kindly advice me.....(2014)two years ago I was in a 4years relationship, around December dt same year, an issue cooked up and we had to break up...since then we have been friends..but of recent we came together and decided to ve a reunion and start afresh...today is the third day we have had the reunion..but I'm still yet to be free like before with the lady, so also her, she has not been free to me, can u please advice how I could handle that and progress with her..we know we really love eachother

4years without marriage, she should collect gratuity. SurSurely, she should is good enough to be your girlfriend but not good enough to be your wife. Or is it puppy kids love?
Why not move on?

1 Like

Re: I Re-united With My Girlfriend...advices Needed by tataiwo09(m): 6:57pm On Dec 29, 2016
optimusmind:

4years without marriage, she should collect gratuity. SurSurely, she should is good enough to be your girlfriend but not good enough to be your wife. Or is it puppy kids love?
Why not move on?
Not puppy kids love to me...she's presently 24years...why is it not good to be my wife? Share me ur opinion sir
Re: I Re-united With My Girlfriend...advices Needed by stan241(m): 6:58pm On Dec 29, 2016
The fact that the both of you didn't instantly re-click and are been awkward means getting back together was probably a very very bad idea, should have stayed friends.

1 Like

Re: I Re-united With My Girlfriend...advices Needed by wristbangle: 7:01pm On Dec 29, 2016
It's going to be difficult dating an ex as both of you will have mixed feelings about it. Redefine the relationship by retracing and building on the strengths of it. Also thoroughly fixed the mess that resulted to your break up.

Just that "re bounce" relationship barely works except if there is seamless mutual understanding between both of you.

Probably it may work for you but out of 100 percent dating their ex, only few results to marriage.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Re-united With My Girlfriend...advices Needed by belloabd1914(m): 7:02pm On Dec 29, 2016
Make I book space

1 Like

Re: I Re-united With My Girlfriend...advices Needed by Sexxkillz: 7:02pm On Dec 29, 2016
tataiwo09:

Yepa...since we had d breakup...I've never seen somebody I love lik her...and she also said same
You've never seen, because you wanted to believe you would not see anyone else like her.

You both cannot say you haven't seen any other person like yourselves, and there has been no spark for 3 days. You broke up for 2 years, and not for 2 weeks.

i'll like both of you to stop lying to yourselves. At this stage, you are both forcing yourselves to feel anything for each other, and once a relationship gets to that stage, it's dead and buried. . . Take yourself as an example. You wouldn't be asking total strangers what to do if it was going to work out. You would have already known.

My mind works somehow, and i can categorically state that, that girl returned to you because she just left a relationship and she needed closure. A woman's brain works faster than a man's. A woman is master of emotions and can multitask so efficiently, you'll never know she was doing anything in the first place. You are just a rebound for the christmas and new year period. She'll be the first to suggest a breakup because she had it planned all along. She feels nothing for you. . . You're just like cotton bud used to clean an itching ear. You would soon be thrown out, unceremoniously.

She's smarter than you. . .

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Re-united With My Girlfriend...advices Needed by tataiwo09(m): 7:03pm On Dec 29, 2016
[quote author=stan241 post=52367958]The fact that the both of you didn't instantly re-click and are been awkward means getting back together was probably a very very bad idea, should have stayed friends.[/quote
I got u bro...ur opinion is friendship!
Re: I Re-united With My Girlfriend...advices Needed by stan241(m): 7:07pm On Dec 29, 2016
[quote author=tataiwo09 post=52368096][/quote]

Yea, seems its the best option for you guys.
Re: I Re-united With My Girlfriend...advices Needed by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 29, 2016
tataiwo09:

Not puppy kids love to me...she's presently 24years...why is it not good to be my wife? Share me ur opinion sir

Dating a woman for four years, meaning you Know enough about her to make her your instant wife, yet you still want to date some more?
What do you want to find out again?
It's why I say she's a girl friend matTrial, otherwise your thread woukd have read I want to marry my four years ago girl friend.
Get it?

1 Like

Re: I Re-united With My Girlfriend...advices Needed by tataiwo09(m): 7:07pm On Dec 29, 2016
I grab
Re: I Re-united With My Girlfriend...advices Needed by tataiwo09(m): 7:09pm On Dec 29, 2016
optimusmind:

Dating a woman for four years, meaning you Know enough about her to make her your instant wife, yet you still want to date some more?
What do you want to find out again?
It's why I say she's a girl friend matTrial, otherwise your thread woukd have read I want to marry my four years ago girl friend.
Get it?

Dated for 4years as at 2014 when we had d breakup...
Re: I Re-united With My Girlfriend...advices Needed by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 29, 2016
tataiwo09:

Dated for 4years as at 2014 when we had d breakup...
And you stayed friends with her meaning you've known her for 6years and you still want to date some more?
Re: I Re-united With My Girlfriend...advices Needed by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 29, 2016
Sexxkillz:
You've never seen, because you wanted to believe you would not see anyone else like her.

You both cannot say you haven't seen any other person like yourselves, and there has been no spark for 3 days. You broke up for 2 years, and not for 2 weeks.

i'll like both of you to stop lying to yourselves. At this stage, you are both forcing yourselves to feel anything for each other, and once a relationship gets to that stage, it's dead and buried. . . Take yourself as an example. You wouldn't be asking total strangers what to do if it was going to work out. You would have already known.

My mind works somehow, and i can categorically state that, that girl returned to you because she just left a relationship and she needed closure. A woman's brain works faster than a man's. A woman is master of emotions and can multitask so efficiently, you'll never know she was doing anything in the first place. You are just a rebound for the christmas and new year period. She'll be the first to suggest a breakup because she had it planned all along. She feels nothing for you. . . You're just like cotton bud used to clean an itching ear. You would soon be thrown out, unceremoniously.

She's smarter than you. . .

chineke! Easy bro, easy...

1 Like

Re: I Re-united With My Girlfriend...advices Needed by tataiwo09(m): 7:13pm On Dec 29, 2016
optimusmind:

And you stayed friends with her meaning you've known her for 6years and you still want to date some more?

Yes, u don't buy the idea?
Re: I Re-united With My Girlfriend...advices Needed by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 29, 2016
tataiwo09:

Yes, u don't buy the idea?
All I am saying is after 6years and you are not thinking marigage, allow the lady find someone serious....
There's nothing special about dating a girl for a long time without marriage, to me is mere childish display of myopicness and waste of fruitful youth and time.
Cuz in that wasted four years, who knows she was supposed to meet a life partner, but cuz of you, none.

P. S.
My pastor friend said he knows The spirit operating, it's called spirit "block their chances "

1 Like

Re: I Re-united With My Girlfriend...advices Needed by tataiwo09(m): 7:21pm On Dec 29, 2016
optimusmind:

All I am saying is after 6years and you are not thinking marigage, allow the lady find someone serious....
There's nothing special about dating a girl for a long time without marriage, to me is mere childish display of myopicness and waste of fruitful youth and time.
Cuz in that wasted four years, who knows she was supposed to meet a life partner, but cuz of you, none.

P. S.
My pastor friend said he knows The spirit operating, it's called spirit "block their chances "
I got u, she's 24 and still in school...if she wud think of marriage..dt wud be next 2years
Re: I Re-united With My Girlfriend...advices Needed by Splinz(m): 7:21pm On Dec 29, 2016
tataiwo09:

You went back to your vomit Very shameful...

2 Likes

Re: I Re-united With My Girlfriend...advices Needed by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 29, 2016
tataiwo09:

I got u, she's 24 and still in school...if she wud think of marriage..dt wud be next 2years
Keep her as your friend if you wantt to marry her.
Make her free with you so you can see her true color.
As for dating move on.
Stop planning your self in her future, stop blocking her chances.
And who said she can marry while in school?

2 Likes

Re: I Re-united With My Girlfriend...advices Needed by tataiwo09(m): 7:28pm On Dec 29, 2016
optimusmind:

Keep her as your friend if you wantt to marry her.
Make her free with you so you can see her true color.
As for dating move on.
Stop planning your self in her future, stop blocking her chances.
And who said she can marry while in school?

She's not ready to marry while in school. Moreover I'm not ready too smiley
Re: I Re-united With My Girlfriend...advices Needed by Nobody: 7:30pm On Dec 29, 2016
tataiwo09:

She's not ready to marry while in school. Moreover I'm not ready too smiley
Why not try others, keep her as your friend, I'd you really want to marry her, you'd make it back

1 Like

Re: I Re-united With My Girlfriend...advices Needed by Cholls(m): 7:32pm On Dec 29, 2016
my brother you're the man in the relationship if you want it to work its up to you........so what is your instinct saying

1 Like

Re: I Re-united With My Girlfriend...advices Needed by H2Ossss(m): 7:35pm On Dec 29, 2016
tataiwo09:

90% u making a mistake... Exes should be exes... Hope u fall under d other 10% though... But....

1 Like

Re: I Re-united With My Girlfriend...advices Needed by tataiwo09(m): 7:35pm On Dec 29, 2016
optimusmind:

Why not try others, keep her as your friend, I'd you really want to marry her, you'd make it back
Really want to marry her...sud be ready hopefully as at the time she wil be done in school...
Re: I Re-united With My Girlfriend...advices Needed by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 29, 2016
tataiwo09:

Really want to marry her...sud be ready hopefully as at the time she wil be done in school...

May the forces be with you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jamari's Got A New Meat. / I Love Beating, if my boyfriend doesn't beat a day I'll be nervous / Imo State University Student Found Dead With Lover In Hostel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.