Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,975 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

I Re-united With My Girlfriend...advices Needed - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Re-united With My Girlfriend...advices Needed (2391 Views)

Marry Quick So You Can Give Birth, Man Advices Ladies / Advices Needed Urgently, Nairalanders / Lady Shows Off Her Partner Spreading Her Underwear Outside, Advices Men. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Re-united With My Girlfriend...advices Needed by tataiwo09(m): 7:42pm On Dec 29, 2016
optimusmind:

May the forces be with you.

Forces?
Re: I Re-united With My Girlfriend...advices Needed by tataiwo09(m): 8:33pm On Dec 29, 2016
Re: I Re-united With My Girlfriend...advices Needed by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 29, 2016
tataiwo09:

Forces?
If you are a Christian, the force is Christ, if you are a Muslim, Allah, if you are a free thinker, Jedi forces

1 Like

Re: I Re-united With My Girlfriend...advices Needed by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 29, 2016
Zeaman at d school of thought.

See opinions Abeg. Chaiiii

1 Like

Re: I Re-united With My Girlfriend...advices Needed by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:59pm On Dec 29, 2016
optimusmind:

4years without marriage, she should collect gratuity. SurSurely, she should is good enough to be your girlfriend but not good enough to be your wife. Or is it puppy kids love?
Why not move on?

You can't say that, love does not die that easily especially when it is true

1 Like

Re: I Re-united With My Girlfriend...advices Needed by Nobody: 7:05am On Dec 30, 2016
Tajbol4splend:

You can't say that, love does not die that easily especially when it is true
Love is an overrated idea. True love wluld love again, after a few months.
The reason why matched make marriages last more,(as we see with our parents) it's Becuase their parents take time to look at other rational qualities in a lady before they choose her.
Now a Nigga would be shouting love, after a year he is sleeping around like a panda without a home

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Re-united With My Girlfriend...advices Needed by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:11am On Dec 30, 2016
optimusmind:

Love is an overrated idea. True love wluld love again, after a few months.
The reason why matched make marriages last more,(as we see with our parents) it's Becuase their parents take time to look at other rational qualities in a lady before they choose her.
Now a Nigga would be shouting love, after a year he is sleeping around like a panda without a home

As we have during our time, so did they during theirs too, some of them also suffered what some are suffering now, not everything was perfect then too

1 Like

Re: I Re-united With My Girlfriend...advices Needed by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 30, 2016
Tajbol4splend:

As we have during our time, so did they during theirs too, some of them also suffered what some are suffering now, not everything was perfect then too
Now is more, the rate of divorce is almost esponential.
You think all these people didn't think it was true love?
Re: I Re-united With My Girlfriend...advices Needed by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:44am On Dec 30, 2016
optimusmind:

Now is more, the rate of divorce is almost esponential.
You think all these people didn't think it was true love?

Yes they did, true love dies too, it only takes time
Re: I Re-united With My Girlfriend...advices Needed by Nobody: 8:49am On Dec 30, 2016
Tajbol4splend:

Yes they did, true love dies too, it only takes time
Then why base a life time encounter on something that dies?
Truth doesn't die in the real sense, if something ceases to be true after sometime, then it was never true. For instance it was true that the earth was flat for a thousand years plus, now they discovered it is not flat but spherical, was the earth ever flat at all? No, it wasn't
Therefore if a love that was true dies, then zurely, it was never true.

Is it better to look for quality in a lady or man, that can sustain a marriage instead of love?
Re: I Re-united With My Girlfriend...advices Needed by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:39am On Dec 30, 2016
optimusmind:

Then why base a life time encounter on something that dies?
Truth doesn't die in the real sense, if something ceases to be true after sometime, then it was never true. For instance it was true that the earth was flat for a thousand years plus, now they discovered it is not flat but spherical, was the earth ever flat at all? No, it wasn't
Therefore if a love that was true dies, then zurely, it was never true.

Is it better to look for quality in a lady or man, that can sustain a marriage instead of love?

True love dies, but it does not just die, something kills it, people kill it with bad acts, continuously and incessantly, it's like a fortified wall, if something is used to hit it, it becomes weaker with time and if this hitting does not cease, it finally breaks, if these bad acts don't appear, the love remains but if they continue, someone else's heart is broken and the time now comes to heal, to forget the love one used to have for the this person. True love exists bro, you may not have felt it but if you are fortunate, you may. Our parents u said that chose other reasons as basis of their relationship also fell in love too, careers might bring them together but they also fell in love in the course, being together professionally breeds wanting to be together romantically, it wasn't only then that it happened, it still happens too, there are people who are brought together by professions, they can love too, God does not create a human who can't love romantically, some people say they can't but they don't know, it is because it hasn't happened to them, so they see it as defunct, imaginary, but it exists, it does bro.
Re: I Re-united With My Girlfriend...advices Needed by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 30, 2016
Tajbol4splend:

True love dies, but it does not just die, something kills it, people kill it with bad acts, continuously and incessantly, it's like a fortified wall, if something is used to hit it, it becomes weaker with time and if this hitting does not cease, it finally breaks, if these bad acts don't appear, the love remains but if they continue, someone else's heart is broken and the time now comes to heal, to forget the love one used to have for the this person. True love exists bro, you may not have felt it but if you are fortunate, you may. Our parents u said that chose other reasons as basis of their relationship also fell in love too, careers might bring them together but they also fell in love in the course, being together professionally breeds wanting to be together romantically, it wasn't only then that it happened, it still happens too, there are people who are brought together by professions, they can love too, God does not create a human who can't love romantically, some people say they can't but they don't know, it is because it hasn't happened to them, so they see it as defunct, imaginary, but it exists, it does bro.

So let me get this straight, on top the true love, they would still be treating you bad and breaking your heart?
Why not look for someone who treats you right, it's not true love o, but it is sustainable.

1 Like

Re: I Re-united With My Girlfriend...advices Needed by Blessograo(f): 8:54am On Jan 01, 2017
The question is do you want her to be free with you? If yes,Take her out. maybe to the beach or anywhere that doesn't concern food so both of can play like a babies. Don't bring a dull moment for that day, do funny things you both do better bring battle sweet memories cos we ladies love sweet memories. Good luck!

1 Like

Re: I Re-united With My Girlfriend...advices Needed by ganie(m): 10:48am On Jan 01, 2017
I can relate with this i also quitted a close to 5yrs rltnship two years ago,but the difference is I never remain as friends. And going back to her is because you never let go because she was your first love.I don't buy the idea of going back to her its not making sense.

1 Like

Re: I Re-united With My Girlfriend...advices Needed by tataiwo09(m): 12:50pm On Jan 03, 2017
Blessograo:
The question is do you want her to be free with you? If yes,Take her out. maybe to the beach or anywhere that doesn't concern food so both of can play like a babies. Don't bring a dull moment for that day, do funny things you both do better bring battle sweet memories cos we ladies love sweet memories. Good luck!

I grab#

(1) (2) (Reply)

He 'made Love To Me' And Ran Away - Nigerian Gay Man Burst Into Tears / Can You??? / Happy Birthday Brother, I Miss You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.