Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

Igbo And Fulani Clash In Enugu Over N100. Two Killed, Mosque Burnt - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Igbo And Fulani Clash In Enugu Over N100. Two Killed, Mosque Burnt (51847 Views)

Lady Beaten Mercilessly By Neighbourhood Security Men in Enugu Over N1000 (Pix) / Two Prostitutes Fight Publicly In Enugu Over Male Customer. Photos/Video / Rivers Indigenes And Hausa Clash At Onne, Rivers, 2 Killed, Church, Mosque Burnt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo And Fulani Clash In Enugu Over N100. Two Killed, Mosque Burnt by kassy777: 11:25am On Dec 30, 2016
mayorkent:
The problem is the mindset of nigerians,ibos and their hatred for hausas, imagine what simple 100naira has caused.
Going by my assessment of the today Nigeria, this is just the smallest form of anger resulting from hate that has happened. The degree of hate and devide across this country is more serious than what we are seeing. Since the seconding coming of Buhari, the devide caused by him is capable of causing the greatest flames ever recorded in the world. This hate for one another can still be turned round if Buhari was not Fulani man. If he has about 60% functional brain, it is a matter of shouting on top of voice that he remain the father of all. If he can come to the open and tell Nigerians that we are one, that people should forgive him all his atrocities, eg all the wrong appointments, the 5% remarks, face the south south and east squeally, draw them nearer, I can say within the next two years, this very high degree of hate will be reduced to the bearest level. But as I know Buhari, a man without normal brain and very senseless old thing, he will never do all that because that blood of disorganising, as a typical Fulani will never do those things that will bring every tribe together.

1 Like

Re: Igbo And Fulani Clash In Enugu Over N100. Two Killed, Mosque Burnt by Nobody: 11:28am On Dec 30, 2016
Aphrygian:
I dont no why this northers dont respect themselves where ever they are. It was them in mile 12, same thing in same lagos killing a lastma officer. Honestly let us just divide this contraption called Nigeria.

I got banned for saying this before sad
Re: Igbo And Fulani Clash In Enugu Over N100. Two Killed, Mosque Burnt by kassy777: 11:51am On Dec 30, 2016
mayorkent:
Some would blame it on buhari's economy, some on the igbo fellow,some on the hausa fellow,but the main reason is that all this happened because of lack of self control, this is like and advise pls no matter how right or angry or cheated you may feel learn to walk away from certain situations,#have self control,avoid certain arguments,

Ekwulam nkemu!!
perfect.
Re: Igbo And Fulani Clash In Enugu Over N100. Two Killed, Mosque Burnt by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 30, 2016
OlympianZeus:

How can you say such a thing, that Ipob jubilated during the mile 12 crises. When people killed were igbos and yorubas. Igbos are not blood sucking vermins like hausas whi celebrate at the death of their enemies. We as a people have a great conscience. Even the Idea of killing is abhorrent in our land. If not for Fulani wickedness.
My brother, have noticed you were not on nairaland
at dat time.

The igbo people on Nairaland were jubilating and were happy for d attack on yorubas on their own soil(Lagos) disregarding two igbos dat was killed in mile 12 attack by d Hausas.

Thar was d day I heard igbos confirming truly that Lagos is indeed a yorubaland.
Re: Igbo And Fulani Clash In Enugu Over N100. Two Killed, Mosque Burnt by Yujin(m): 11:57am On Dec 30, 2016
proeast:
Thumps up to my Enugu brothers for not allowing the barbaric Fulani to escape. kudos to them for adding a bonus by torching the mosque. These rascals must not be allowed to go unpunished for any crime they commit in the East. They tried the same nonsense in Aba recently and my Enyimba brothers wasted no time in suyanizing them en mass until the army came to their rescue. I hope that hopeless and crying governor will not go and use Enugu state money to rebiuld the burnt mosque, if he tries that rubbish then he should be impeached immediately. I wonder how we end up with such sisies as governors! We all cant be cowards in the south, those in the waste can continue "accommodating" terrorists but its our duty to send them to go and fvrk their virgins in the great beyond!
I whole heartedly approve your post. Any violent hausa or fulani who has the guts to bring out and stab any of our sons or daughters in our region should not be allowed to live. They have murdered a lot of our people in their region without the government punishing the criminals. We have it as a duty to pass the message across and clear
Re: Igbo And Fulani Clash In Enugu Over N100. Two Killed, Mosque Burnt by Yujin(m): 11:58am On Dec 30, 2016
proeast:
Thumps up to my Enugu brothers for not allowing the barbaric Fulani to escape. kudos to them for adding a bonus by torching the mosque. These rascals must not be allowed to go unpunished for any crime they commit in the East. They tried the same nonsense in Aba recently and my Enyimba brothers wasted no time in suyanizing them en mass until the army came to their rescue. I hope that hopeless and crying governor will not go and use Enugu state money to rebiuld the burnt mosque, if he tries that rubbish then he should be impeached immediately. I wonder how we end up with such sisies as governors! We all cant be cowards in the south, those in the waste can continue "accommodating" terrorists but its our duty to send them to go and fvrk their virgins in the great beyond!
I whole heartedly approve your post. Any violent hausa or fulani who has the guts to bring out knife/dagger and stab any of our sons or daughters in our region should not be allowed to live. They have murdered a lot of our people in their region without the government punishing the criminals. We have it as a duty to pass the message across and clearly too. Death to the evil contraption.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo And Fulani Clash In Enugu Over N100. Two Killed, Mosque Burnt by JuneOctober(f): 12:05pm On Dec 30, 2016
Onijagidijagan:

My brother, have justiced you were not on nairaland then at d time.

The igbo people on Nairalabd were jubilating and were happy for d attack of yorubas on their own soil(Lagos) disregarding two igbos dat was killed in mile 12 attack.

Thar was d day I heard igbos confirming truly that Lagos is indeed a yorubaland.

Anyone jubilating happily at the death of an innocent human out of tribal discrimination must be very daft. Irrespective of tribe, one should show empathy when a fellow innocent Nigerian is attacked and killed without a cause. Mtcheww. When a tribe is affected, you'd see the rival tribe dancing happily and those same people will be in their bedroom fantasizing about one Nigeria. One Nigeria my foot!

1 Like

Re: Igbo And Fulani Clash In Enugu Over N100. Two Killed, Mosque Burnt by Ritchiee: 12:18pm On Dec 30, 2016
kettle84:
You are resoundingly WRONG ! it take intellectual strength to understand market trends and be able to make profit. Tribalism ,nepotism and favoritism have helped Yoruba's while quota system has enabled Hausa/Fulani.

Talking of intelligence of the igbos.Obj,Yar Adua and Goodluck Jonathan understood the intelligence of the igbos and involved them in government ,that period resulted to exponential growth and prosperity in Nigeria. it was during these period the Nigerian economy clinched the number spot in Africa.

Dora Akunyili,Chukwu Emeka chikelu,Frank Nweke jnr,Prof. chukwuma soludo etc and every igbo who occupied sensitive national positions left with echoing milestone achievement.they were innovative .

Looking at the Nigerian government and the absence of the igbos it is glaring who is more educational brighter.

The igbos have Been toping WAEC results for a long time now and thousands of igbos are in schools all over the universities in Nigeria and abroad.
The igbo nation was not assisted by the UN or the government during and after the civil war and yet are growing in strength.Being the region with the highest number of indigenous companies.

No,I am resoundingly right.
SAMPLES:
YORUBAS

ARE MORE INTELLIGENT BECAUSE they built empire like Great Britain,Great Roman empire etc and great because they were never Unclad or half clad like barbarians in their lives but Igbos only learnt how to wear clothes in early 20th century.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Igbo_people
2. THEY HAVE THE MOST BUSINESSES BOTH HOME AND ABROAD...(I DID NOT SAY TRADE BUT BUSINESS)

3.THEY CONTROL THE ECONOMY OF NIGERIA.

4.SW IS THE 3RD ECONOMY IN AFRICA.

5.THEY HAVE THE MOST INFRASTRUCTURES IN NIGERIA.

6.THEY ARE THE MOST EDUCATED...(Higher institution wise)They have taken almost all the HIGHER educational laurels home and abroad.

7.THEY HAVE LAGOS WHICH IS THE 6TH ECONOMY IN AFRICA AND THE LARGEST CITY IN WEST AFRICA.

8.THEY HAVE OGUN STATE WHICH IS THE MOST INDUSTRIALIZED STATE IN NIGERIA ETC.

According to facts and figures,I think Yorubas are the most achieved and most successful black race in the world.
These are a few of the successes and achievements of the Yoruba people:

Coupled with the facts that Yorubas lead in Education,Science and Technology and ICT,Music,Business,Infrastructures,Economy etc,they have broken the world records by being only the blacks who had gotten 5.0 cgp both at home and abroad in the higher institutions.

They have the highest numbers of the best black mathematicians in the whole world.....

K. Okikiolu: Born to Nigerian and British parents, but educated in the U.S., Katherine Okikiolu (was once on Princeton's faculty) received special distinction in 1997 when she was the first Black to win a Sloan Research Fellowship. Later in 1997, she won the Presidential Early Career Awards for Scientists and Engineers for "Innovative research in geometric analysis, particularly the determinant of the Laplacian under smooth perturbations, and developing student workshops and mathematics curricula for inner-city children." This particular award is worth $500,000 and is only granted 60 scientists and engineers in the U.S. per year. Okikiolu's work on elliptical differential operators is considered a major contribution, going well beyond what experts had considered feasible, given the current state of knowledge. Her 2001 publication Critical metrics for the determinant of the Laplacian in odd dimensions in the Annals of Mathematics, is receiving high acclaim. She is Associate Professor of Mathematics at the University of California at San Diego.

Farley: Born in an extremely successful academic family of Rochester, New York, Jonathan Farley, graduated second in his class with an A.B. from Harvard University and obtained a mathematics Ph.D. from Oxford University where he was awarded the Senior Mathematical Prize and Johnson Prize for his research. During a two year visit to the Mathematical Sciences Research Institute [MSRI] in 1996, Farley solved very important old problems in the Theory of Ordered Sets. He also works in Lattice Theory. He is currently publishing at an average of more than three papers a year, and in 2003 was a Distinguished Fulbright Scholar at Oxford University in England. Currently is Visiting Professor of Mathematics at Massachusettes Institute of Technology.

Gangbo: In just nine years from a Ph.D. to a Full Professor - this is incredible. Wilfrid Gangbo was born in Benin and in 1992 earned a Ph.D. from Swiss Federale Institute of Technology. Among his twelve papers is his 1996 The geometry of optimal transportation remains the single publication by a Black in the Mittag-Leffler Institute's Acta Mathematica, one of the world's strongest mathematics journals. In 2001 he was appointed Full Professor by Georgia Institute of Technology.

Agboola: In mathematics, one does not always know of young persons working in fields outside their own, and it is a great honor to the individual if the case is otherwise. Adebisi Agboola's work in Number Theory and Arithmetic Algebraic Geometry has been mentioned to me as very good by Kevin Corlette and two of my non-Black colleagues whose area of research is mutually exclusive with Agboola, Corlette, and each other. Agboola is Full Professor of Mathematics at the University of California at Santa Barbara

Gumel: Born in Nigeria, Ph.D. in England. Abba Gumel is an extremely prolific in the areas Mathematical Biology, Non-linear Dynamical Systems, and Computational Mathematics. Currently he is a Full Professor at the University of Manitoba in Canada.

Jackson: American Trachette Jackson was a mathematics major at Arizona State in Tempe. Four years later she earned a Ph.D. in Mathematical Biology. Five years later she had ten articles under her belt and a Sloan Fellowship. Currently, Associate Professor at the Department of Mathematics University of Michigan

Johnson: British born Mathematical Physicist Clifford V. Johnson has over 60 publications since his 1992 Ph.D. Since that time he has immersed himself within String Theory (also see Sylvester James Gates) with papers and books. He is currently on leave at USC.

http://www.math.buffalo.edu/mad/madgreatest.html

Even in Technology and ICT...M Zuckerberg just testified to that attestation that Yoruba is a great minded race.YORUBAS CONTROL 70% OF ICT IN NIGERIA BECAUSE IT IS VERY MUCH INTELLIGENCE INCLINED.

LOOK AT INTELLIGENCE AT PLAY ....These are some great clothings of the Yoruba...

The Yoruba have legendary types of clothes that make them distinct from other cultures around them. They take immense pride in their attire, for which they are well known. Clothing materials traditionally come from processed cotton by traditional weavers. They believe that the type of clothes worn by a man depicts his personality and social status, and that different occasions require different clothing outfits.

Typically, The Yoruba have a very wide range of materials used to make clothing, the most basic being the Aṣo-Oke, which is a hand loomed cloth of different patterns and colors sewn into various styles.[115] and which comes in very many different colors and patterns. Aso Oke comes in three major styles based on pattern and coloration;

Alaari – a rich red Aṣọ-Oke,
Sanyan- a brown and usual light brown Aṣọ-Oke, and
Ẹtu- a dark blue Aṣọ-Oke.
Other clothing materials include but are not limited to:

Ofi- pure white yarned cloths, used as cover cloth, it can be sewn and worn.
Aran- a velvet clothing material of silky texture sewn into Danṣiki and Kẹmbẹ, worn by the rich.
Adirẹ- cloth with various patterns and designs, dye in indigo ink (Ẹlu or Aro)

COMPARE YOUR HEROES WITH OURS....

AWOLOWO FLOORS ZIK
SOYINKA FLOORS ACHEBE
SCORPION FLOORS OJUKWU THE grin

ETC.

1 Like

Re: Igbo And Fulani Clash In Enugu Over N100. Two Killed, Mosque Burnt by Ritchiee: 12:46pm On Dec 30, 2016
kettle84:
You are resoundingly WRONG ! it take intellectual strength to understand market trends and be able to make profit. Tribalism ,nepotism and favoritism have helped Yoruba's while quota system has enabled Hausa/Fulani.

Talking of intelligence of the igbos.Obj,Yar Adua and Goodluck Jonathan understood the intelligence of the igbos and involved them in government ,that period resulted to exponential growth and prosperity in Nigeria. it was during these period the Nigerian economy clinched the number spot in Africa.

Dora Akunyili,Chukwu Emeka chikelu,Frank Nweke jnr,Prof. chukwuma soludo etc and every igbo who occupied sensitive national positions left with echoing milestone achievement.they were innovative .

Looking at the Nigerian government and the absence of the igbos it is glaring who is more educational brighter.

The igbos have Been toping WAEC results for a long time now and thousands of igbos are in schools all over the universities in Nigeria and abroad.
The igbo nation was not assisted by the UN or the government during and after the civil war and yet are growing in strength.Being the region with the highest number of indigenous companies.

This one made me laugh grin Chukwu Emeka chikelu,Frank Nweke jnr,Prof. chukwuma soludo etc and every igbo who occupied sensitive national positions left with echoing milestone achievement.they were innovative .

As much as I do not support Buhari totally,all these people Chukwu Emeka chikelu,Frank Nweke jnr,Prof. chukwuma soludo etc and every igbo who occupied sensitive national positions laid the foundation for this recession shit happening now.

JUST A FEW MORE TIME AND THEIR SHITS WOULD BE BURIED IF BUHARI GIVES ROOM FOR THEM TO WORK.

IF YOU WANT TO KNOW THE INGENUITY OF THE YORUBAS ...YOU GO BACK TO WHEN NO CENTRAL GOVT INTERVENED IN THE AFFAIRS OF THE REGIONS.YORUBAS WERE DEVELOPING SO RAPIDLY THAT YOUR ENVIOUS IGBO BROTHERS HAD TO ENVIOUSLY STOP THE GREAT YORUBA NATION.NO REGION WAS NEAR OUR DEVELOPMENT.
Re: Igbo And Fulani Clash In Enugu Over N100. Two Killed, Mosque Burnt by Ritchiee: 12:52pm On Dec 30, 2016
IN EDUCATION..IT WOULD TAKE DONKEY YEARS B4 YOU MEET UP WITH YORUBAS,,,,WAEC? grin
Re: Igbo And Fulani Clash In Enugu Over N100. Two Killed, Mosque Burnt by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:58pm On Dec 30, 2016
What's the mosque's offence?
We re now becoming as barbaric as northerners up north who rush to burn down churches when there is crises.
Re: Igbo And Fulani Clash In Enugu Over N100. Two Killed, Mosque Burnt by kettle84(m): 1:42pm On Dec 30, 2016
Ritchiee:

This one made me laugh grin Chukwu Emeka chikelu,Frank Nweke jnr,Prof. chukwuma soludo etc and every igbo who occupied sensitive national positions left with echoing milestone achievement.they were innovative .

As much as I do not support Buhari totally,all these people Chukwu Emeka chikelu,Frank Nweke jnr,Prof. chukwuma soludo etc and every igbo who occupied sensitive national positions laid the foundation for this recession shit happening now.

JUST A FEW MORE TIME AND THEIR SHITS WOULD BE BURIED IF BUHARI GIVES ROOM FOR THEM TO WORK.

IF YOU WANT TO KNOW THE INGENUITY OF THE YORUBAS ...YOU GO BACK TO WHEN NO CENTRAL GOVT INTERVENED IN THE AFFAIRS OF THE REGIONS.YORUBAS WERE DEVELOPING SO RAPIDLY THAT YOUR ENVIOUS IGBO BROTHERS HAD TO ENVIOUSLY STOP THE GREAT YORUBA NATION.NO REGION WAS NEAR OUR DEVELOPMENT.
Nigerians now know better. Lai Mohammed did a good propaganda work at his old age with deafening lies.

Do you know why 74yr old Buhari battled 3 good times to be president after his thieving crooks click have sapped life out of this lugardian contraption? it is because he feels it is his turn to take his due share.so he decided to be in charge of the petroleum ministry and now daming report from USA is out of monumental missing sums.

igbos have a track record of success at whatever they do be it in sports, business,entertainment ,manufacturing, innovations, industry name it we are there.

1 Like

Re: Igbo And Fulani Clash In Enugu Over N100. Two Killed, Mosque Burnt by DEBJOCH1(m): 1:46pm On Dec 30, 2016
Go to school Ifeanyi and Ali go say NO, now una see una life for outside so? ordinarily, this is what the both parties could have settled amicably without gathering crowd, but since ignorance and illiteracy could not let them manage their selves, let them go and meet their selves in heaven or hell.
Re: Igbo And Fulani Clash In Enugu Over N100. Two Killed, Mosque Burnt by ariesbull: 2:09pm On Dec 30, 2016
austinmist:

Nna, the Ekumeku isn't Ibos, they were the aniomas who occupy Delta North.
I repeat the Aniomas are not ibos

Ijebus are not Yoruba... I repeat
Re: Igbo And Fulani Clash In Enugu Over N100. Two Killed, Mosque Burnt by glossy6(f): 2:34pm On Dec 30, 2016
KidsNEXTdoor:
It's not fair to say Ali was killed and a mosque was burned down because of 100 naira
It's as a result of accumulated anger in the land
All thanks to Buhari and his gAng of thieves
The country is a British mistake
Which must be rectified by us

Did you not read that Ifeanyi was killed because of 100 naira?
Re: Igbo And Fulani Clash In Enugu Over N100. Two Killed, Mosque Burnt by Babacele: 3:10pm On Dec 30, 2016
Life is sooo cheap these days in Naija because something fundamental is wrong with our humanity as reflected in our comment here. I think we need a culture shock that will smatch the cancerous appeal of prejudice and ignorance because I do not see this country splitting despite the all hypocritical noise about division.
Re: Igbo And Fulani Clash In Enugu Over N100. Two Killed, Mosque Burnt by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 30, 2016
Fourwinds:
ur statement is coined out of confusion....read what OP wrote again..
Mr oga,what did the op write??
An igbo Keke driver and a fulani butcher both killed over #100 naira issue...
So how did I display confusion??
Get well honey. Merry Christmas grin
Re: Igbo And Fulani Clash In Enugu Over N100. Two Killed, Mosque Burnt by kernel504(m): 4:34pm On Dec 30, 2016
Coolgent:
Why burn mosque? Igbos and their hatred.
If na church they burnt in north u go dey begin insultin northerners.
Anyway no be my businezz o, Kanos people go take revenge

What are they waiting for? You think everybody is a coward like you. Go kill American, and expect them to love you.
Re: Igbo And Fulani Clash In Enugu Over N100. Two Killed, Mosque Burnt by Fourwinds: 7:43pm On Dec 30, 2016
Mimi56:

Mr oga,what did the op write??
An igbo Keke driver and a fulani butcher both killed over #100 naira issue...
So how did I display confusion??
Get well honey. Merry Christmas grin
listen young lady...u are mixing thing up...Ifeanyi is not a keke rider but someone who collects money from those who kill cows in abattoir

It was equally gathered that
the clash was triggered by a
disagreement over the sum of
N100.
Eye witnesses disclosed that
trouble started when, late on
Wednesday evening, the said
Ali, whose surname could not
be ascertained as of the time
of filing this report, came to
slaughter a cow at an abattoir
located in the Gariki market.
They said Ali, who ordinarily
would have gone to slaughter
his cow in the New Artisan
market abattoir, opted for Gariki
market abattoir because the
New Artsisan market had been
closed by the Enugu State
Government following the
killing of a policeman by a mob
of Keke NAPEP riders.
However, Ali, paid N400
instead of the required N500,
which infuriated Ifeanyi,
leading to a dispute.
The dispute between the two
men over the said N100 soon
turned violent, and in the
ensuing fight, Ali allegedly
brought out a dagger and
stabbed Ifeanyi several times
in the stomach, exposing his
intestines.
Ifeanyi slumped and died on
the spot.
But Ali met his own end
immediately, as some Igbo
traders, who were enraged at
the development, apprehended
him as he tried to escape and
beat him to death.
Re: Igbo And Fulani Clash In Enugu Over N100. Two Killed, Mosque Burnt by ORIGENAL(m): 8:30pm On Dec 30, 2016
Rozaystunna:
bruda!!!!!! cheesy grin cheesy
Nwanne! i dey vex

1 Like

Re: Igbo And Fulani Clash In Enugu Over N100. Two Killed, Mosque Burnt by Ugosample(m): 9:29pm On Dec 30, 2016
Mbediogu:

And the response against Igbos in the North will boil over as usual. It is clear to all. There are no worthy Hausa Fulanis in the East, only dagger welding butchers of men, and gun trotting service men who waste no patience in killing should it come to that.
My friend thinks that any Igboman still living in the North is kamikaze, suicide in prospect or bushido.

And you think the Igbos in the north, the millions of them will not retaliate?
You obviously have not been to Kano lately
Re: Igbo And Fulani Clash In Enugu Over N100. Two Killed, Mosque Burnt by Ugosample(m): 9:41pm On Dec 30, 2016
IdisuleOurOwn:

For my area here eh, we no dey joke with this animals at all.
If u kill our goat we kill your cow. If you kill our person we kill 10 of ur people.

Blood for blood.

Which part of Naija is that o.
So that when I am there, I will not kill any thing, not even cockroach grin grin

So they don't come killing my dog lol
Re: Igbo And Fulani Clash In Enugu Over N100. Two Killed, Mosque Burnt by Mbediogu(m): 11:02pm On Dec 30, 2016
Ugosample:

And you think the Igbos in the north, the millions of them will not retaliate?
You obviously have not been to Kano lately

Please let us not even imagine such scenarios. Miyetti Allah group will transport all butchers from Kaduna, Zaria, Katsina and Sokoto to Kano against the Igbos. GOD FORBID. CHUKWU EKWENA. AONDO VENDA. ALLAH KIYAYE. OLORUN MAJE. Every day I pray for peace in Nigeria even before I begin to thank God for his numerous blessings or ask for more.
Re: Igbo And Fulani Clash In Enugu Over N100. Two Killed, Mosque Burnt by Ugosample(m): 2:03am On Dec 31, 2016
Mbediogu:

Please let us not even imagine such scenarios. Miyetti Allah group will transport all butchers from Kaduna, Zaria, Katsina and Sokoto to Kano against the Igbos. GOD FORBID. CHUKWU EKWENA. AONDO VENDA. ALLAH KIYAYE. OLORUN MAJE. Every day I pray for peace in Nigeria even before I begin to thank God for his numerous blessings or ask for more.

We don't pray for such scenarios at all.
Re: Igbo And Fulani Clash In Enugu Over N100. Two Killed, Mosque Burnt by olureignforever: 10:27am On Jan 01, 2017
EVILFOREST:

I Love U, sincerely.
May God bless u.
Good morning

smiley
Good morning
Happy new year.
Re: Igbo And Fulani Clash In Enugu Over N100. Two Killed, Mosque Burnt by Oilwell(m): 7:05pm On Jan 20, 2017
Recoverd:
God help bring Biafra to existence
Recovered happy new year.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kenyan Teacher Tied, Flogged In Public For Raping Students (Photos, Video) / Photo Of The Girl Her Father Sliced Her Throat In Yola, Adamawa / Jenifer Joshua Anga: Update On 17-Year-Old Girl Who Went From V.I. To Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.