Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,047 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

Igbo And Fulani Clash In Enugu Over N100. Two Killed, Mosque Burnt - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Igbo And Fulani Clash In Enugu Over N100. Two Killed, Mosque Burnt (51853 Views)

Lady Beaten Mercilessly By Neighbourhood Security Men in Enugu Over N1000 (Pix) / Two Prostitutes Fight Publicly In Enugu Over Male Customer. Photos/Video / Rivers Indigenes And Hausa Clash At Onne, Rivers, 2 Killed, Church, Mosque Burnt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo And Fulani Clash In Enugu Over N100. Two Killed, Mosque Burnt by Solorrman(m): 1:00am On Dec 30, 2016
Why dnt u start killing the fulani urselve ? U hate islam in disguise to fulani,which fulani ? Can u be certain with the report ? The report can be just a make-up but ur hate is not
Re: Igbo And Fulani Clash In Enugu Over N100. Two Killed, Mosque Burnt by OluleyeAdeyemo: 1:01am On Dec 30, 2016
Solorrman:
[s]So the southerners are not fighting,and they are respecting themselves right ? We also like the country be divided to go far away from so much prostitutes and alcoholics. An alcoholic can respect himself indeed. [/s]

All we are asking is why was the hausa man carrying a dagger in the first place
And why did he have to kill someone because they had an argument over N100

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo And Fulani Clash In Enugu Over N100. Two Killed, Mosque Burnt by Nobody: 1:12am On Dec 30, 2016
slurryeye:

You say? undecided

I guess you don't know that the Arochukwu that sold millions of you as slaves are Ibibio........Osu flat.head

You have nothing to say again,
Oya go bath

2 Likes

Re: Igbo And Fulani Clash In Enugu Over N100. Two Killed, Mosque Burnt by mengho(m): 1:22am On Dec 30, 2016
OoniOfIfe:

Zombie so you're blaming Igbo instead of the person who killed his fellow human first because of N100
Why do you support people who go around with daggers/guns and who see human lives as nothing and are quick to kill people

well, why do you support fefol who are so quick on revenge to the extent of not only killing the culprit but they had to burn a whole religious site which might have ended in a religious clash if not for the intervention of security forces
Re: Igbo And Fulani Clash In Enugu Over N100. Two Killed, Mosque Burnt by kettle84(m): 1:34am On Dec 30, 2016
slurryeye:

See what a white man said about Igbos

"For the poor wretch, besides a lean, spare, weakly framed presented the beholders a set of features which marked him at once as belonging to the Eboe nation, the laziest and most useless of those imported from Africa"

https://books.google.ca/books?id=1x8CAAAAQAAJ&pg=PA97&lpg=PA97&dq=useless+eboe+slaves&source=bl&ots=6L4ueYeS3E&sig=UHKrdlkjAOWzOdzOsvxj0TQn99A&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj4yvWZzprRAhVGz2MKHZpIDaIQ6AEISzAF#v=onepage&q=useless%20eboe%20slaves&f=false
the yeye white called them lazy because they refused to be submissive slaves like others however, it has been proven beyond doubt that igbos are a hardworking people.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo And Fulani Clash In Enugu Over N100. Two Killed, Mosque Burnt by kettle84(m): 1:37am On Dec 30, 2016
Odkosh:
As usual, like what I just told a friend here, that he should watch as the flattino go bring yoruba into the matter o. They kill your brother, you dey fear to face the ppl that ripped out ur brother's intestine, na yoruba u dey mention. Well not surprised anyway, even during biafra war, na yoruba una mention, despite the fact that northerners were the ones that slit your father's throats. Na lagos una face say na dere the war they go and not kano or kaduna, when una no won die. What a coward tribe.
Lagos was capital then not because they have wanted to fight Yoruba.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo And Fulani Clash In Enugu Over N100. Two Killed, Mosque Burnt by moghulis: 1:51am On Dec 30, 2016
slurryeye:

Give me source, stop talking with your ass

The best source is from the horses mouth–your defeated forefathers.
Nevertheless I will give you the source. But you need to find the rest from your poor weak-ass fathers

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ketu_(Benin)

Though your forefathers ran for their lives as the cowards they were that didn't stop the women from running most of them down.
The Dahomey women sold your men to slavery
Hoooo my God. I can't take this. A whole army of oduduwa warriors being captured and sold off to slavery by women, chai!gringrin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo And Fulani Clash In Enugu Over N100. Two Killed, Mosque Burnt by moghulis: 2:01am On Dec 30, 2016
slurryeye:

"For the poor wretch, besides a lean, spare, weakly framed presented the beholders a set of features which marked him at once as belonging to the Eboe nation, the laziest and most useless of those imported from Africa"

https://books.google.ca/books?id=1x8CAAAAQAAJ&pg=PA97&lpg=PA97&dq=useless+eboe+slaves&source=bl&ots=6L4ueYeS3E&sig=UHKrdlkjAOWzOdzOsvxj0TQn99A&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj4yvWZzprRAhVGz2MKHZpIDaIQ6AEISzAF#v=onepage&q=useless%20eboe%20slaves&f=false

hahaha.
You see your live.
The whiteman said that because the Igbos refused to walk as slaves.
I guess the white man said nice things about your cowardly forefathers who saw and worshipped the whiteman as their god.

Go and check up the fight at “Ekumeku” where Igbos resisted the white man fiercely.
The whiteman hated the Igbos so much for that because they were the ones who stood up to them amongst all ethnic groups in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo And Fulani Clash In Enugu Over N100. Two Killed, Mosque Burnt by BermudaTriangle(m): 2:16am On Dec 30, 2016
What effontery ! One Fulani man killed one Ibo right on his soil as if the Ibo man nah nama.
And to think it took a whole mob of Ibomen to kill just one fulani.
Re: Igbo And Fulani Clash In Enugu Over N100. Two Killed, Mosque Burnt by slurryeye: 2:30am On Dec 30, 2016
moghulis:

Nevertheless I will give you the source. But you need to find the rest from your poor weak-ass fathers

Though your forefathers ran for their lives as the cowards they were that didn't stop the women from running most of them down.
Hoooo my God. I can't take this. A whole army of oduduwa warriors being captured and sold off to slavery by women, chai!gringrin

Where did you see Dahomey women in your source. Osu talking with his ass
Re: Igbo And Fulani Clash In Enugu Over N100. Two Killed, Mosque Burnt by slurryeye: 2:31am On Dec 30, 2016
moghulis:

hahaha.
You see your live.
The whiteman said that because the Igbos refused to walk as slaves.
I guess the white man said nice things about your cowardly forefathers who saw and worshipped the whiteman as their god.

Go and check up the fight at “Ekumeku” where Igbos resisted the white man fiercely.
The whiteman hated the Igbos so much for that because they were the ones who stood up to them amongst all ethnic groups in Nigeria.

Stoy for the gods

You're the most useless and most laziest tribe amongst Africans. No be me talk am o
Re: Igbo And Fulani Clash In Enugu Over N100. Two Killed, Mosque Burnt by Nobody: 2:33am On Dec 30, 2016
Still wondering why? If this kind of thing happened in the north police will never arrive the scene of the event untill many live is wasted.

1 Like

Re: Igbo And Fulani Clash In Enugu Over N100. Two Killed, Mosque Burnt by BermudaTriangle(m): 2:35am On Dec 30, 2016
Enugu again ?
These fulani men are gradually turning Enugu into an abbatoir for easy prey.
By the way, what happened to the cow he slaughtered ? Lets ask the mob. Am sure they were not too mad to overlook an ingredient for pepper-soup !
Re: Igbo And Fulani Clash In Enugu Over N100. Two Killed, Mosque Burnt by JuneOctober(f): 2:42am On Dec 30, 2016
Sorry to type this....but some people don't reason properly. I guess if an average Hausa man can carry dagger underneath, then the Afonjas and Igbos should be carrying guns and butcher knife underneath as well. These idiots go for one place to another constituting nuisance to the nation. I think it's till the Igbos and Yoruba's slaughter half of their population, that is when the country will be relieved of its troubles. Every single day, FuLani herdsmen did this and that...
You're buying something from someone, you are arguing with the seller and then you end his life with a dagger! God have mercy! When I say some of these people's cranium is vacant, it will look as if I hate them.

After handling Ali the Fulani, I totally didn't encourage the Igbos burning down the mosque there. In as much as the Northerners burn down churches and kill a lot of people in the process.
undecided What brought about Afonja issue? Na Yoruba send am? I wonder if you don't get tired of tribal e-war seriously. When sth goes wrong with a tribe, you'd see the other tribe jubilating happily and mocking them.

You Yorubas should sympathize with your Igbo brethren. You know the Fulani shouldn't have used a dagger on a human when he was arguing wrongly. This kind of Fulanis soil the name and prestige of other good Fulanis around. It has made people fearful of northerners. When he see these guys, you start wondering what they have beneath.

This would definitely take us nowhere. Igbos, don't blame the yorubas for your misfortune. This Fulani's also attack the yorubas violently and other tribes we have. A Yoruba man didn't send Mr Ali to carry dagger and kill one Mr Ifeanyi. I noticed this tribal war started when some Igbos were calling "afonjas" and when one guy posted "Omoluabi kini kini" ... Love and accept yourselves. Nobody would give you credit for degrading another tribe. BTW I am Igbo and I don't take sides. grin

Happy New year in advance cheesy cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo And Fulani Clash In Enugu Over N100. Two Killed, Mosque Burnt by JuneOctober(f): 2:43am On Dec 30, 2016
BermudaTriangle:
Enugu again ?
These fulani men are gradually turning Enugu into an abbatoir for easy prey.
By the way, what happened to the cow he slaughtered ? Lets ask the mob. Am sure they were not too mad to overlook an ingredient for pepper-soup !

grin grin
Re: Igbo And Fulani Clash In Enugu Over N100. Two Killed, Mosque Burnt by Ishilove: 3:01am On Dec 30, 2016
I don't support senseless killings in any guise but let everyone remember that no single group has a monopoly over violence. Many of these northerners act like they are above the law. Any minor altercation sees them whipping out knives and daggers like 21st century barbarians and giving vent to their raging bloodlust.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Igbo And Fulani Clash In Enugu Over N100. Two Killed, Mosque Burnt by Alexbrain(m): 4:07am On Dec 30, 2016
Odkosh:
hahahahahahaha, so you know history. Av you heard the story of the fulani man that said if not for the hard fight of the yorubas in the west, the would av entered your east. He said you ppl should be thanking yorubas for that. By the way, how far about your ppl being killed in enugu lol. Hope your governor has stopped crying lol. Sorry okay. No be by mouth and e-ranting. Tribe of keyboard warriors.
Abeg which fulani man share that nonsense story with you to appraise your ego?
Re: Igbo And Fulani Clash In Enugu Over N100. Two Killed, Mosque Burnt by SaffronSpice: 4:19am On Dec 30, 2016
moghulis:

And your brave oduduwa warriors were the only ones ever to be defeated by women.
The funniest part was that they ran like the wind to seek refuge in Abeokuta. What a shame, they could have at least fought with honour and should have fought to the finish and not run.gringrin
when did the dahomey amazons defeat the oyo army?
I need proofs.
Re: Igbo And Fulani Clash In Enugu Over N100. Two Killed, Mosque Burnt by Nobody: 4:44am On Dec 30, 2016
olureignforever:

It's other tribes that give them reason to continue this barbaric act. When we come out en mass to defend ourselves and kill them too, even in their own land, then they will know that violence does not pay.
I Love U, sincerely.
May God bless u.
Good morning

1 Like

Re: Igbo And Fulani Clash In Enugu Over N100. Two Killed, Mosque Burnt by Nobody: 5:43am On Dec 30, 2016
Aftermat of bottled up anger, oppression & recession! No thanks to the dumb nomad n cohorts!
Re: Igbo And Fulani Clash In Enugu Over N100. Two Killed, Mosque Burnt by SaffronSpice: 5:46am On Dec 30, 2016
moghulis:

there's no place in the link you posted where it's stated that the Oyo army was present during the attack on Ketu.
The absence of a regiment of the Oyo army garrisoned at Ketu is what gave Dahomey the audacity to launch an attack.
Re: Igbo And Fulani Clash In Enugu Over N100. Two Killed, Mosque Burnt by ivandragon: 6:05am On Dec 30, 2016
an Igbo man & Yoruba man might argue but will never harm each other over such inconsequential matter.

they will just insult themselves & tomorrow you will see them hailing themselves & laugh over it.

but here on NL, people just spit hatred all over the place while the Fulani sits back & laughs at our folly.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo And Fulani Clash In Enugu Over N100. Two Killed, Mosque Burnt by ariesbull: 6:10am On Dec 30, 2016
slurryeye:

Liar, can't you see that the same source said it was stalemate. And when Igbos accept a war is stalemate, it means they had been massacred and decimated. Just like Nigerian Civil war was stalemate grin

The fact remains that Ibini Ukpani was owned by Ibibios, and it was used to sell millions of Igbos as slaves

But its true...te aro war didplace many efiks and drive them out of their land. It is a historical fact. Though not a good one but a fact. Just like mid west occupation o Biafra army and chasing away of oba of Benin then.

I hate wars
Re: Igbo And Fulani Clash In Enugu Over N100. Two Killed, Mosque Burnt by doskie(m): 6:10am On Dec 30, 2016
Aphrygian:
I dont no why this northers dont respect themselves where ever they are. It was them in mile 12, same thing in same lagos killing a lastma officer. Honestly let us just divide this contraption called Nigeria.
always the first to draw blood. I'm scared of them.
Re: Igbo And Fulani Clash In Enugu Over N100. Two Killed, Mosque Burnt by Ritchiee: 6:25am On Dec 30, 2016
slurryeye:

LAG

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Jenifer Joshua Anga: Update On 17-Year-Old Girl Who Went From V.I. To Bauchi / 61-Year-Old Man Rapes A 10-Year-Old Girl For Months In Abia Hotel / 2 Okada Snatchers Nabbed, Beaten To Death And Set Ablaze In Abuja (Graphic Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.