Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,997 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

Igbo And Fulani Clash In Enugu Over N100. Two Killed, Mosque Burnt - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Igbo And Fulani Clash In Enugu Over N100. Two Killed, Mosque Burnt (51851 Views)

Lady Beaten Mercilessly By Neighbourhood Security Men in Enugu Over N1000 (Pix) / Two Prostitutes Fight Publicly In Enugu Over Male Customer. Photos/Video / Rivers Indigenes And Hausa Clash At Onne, Rivers, 2 Killed, Church, Mosque Burnt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo And Fulani Clash In Enugu Over N100. Two Killed, Mosque Burnt by gbegemaster(m): 8:06am On Dec 30, 2016
mengho:
so you Abi?, remember woh ur igbo brethren get flenty shop 4 north. Never set fire on mosque ever again

So pls let's moderate our actions b4 it turns into a religious crisis
I take your comment as a threat. Religious crisis has actually been brewing since Buhari took power. The madness of those fulani has not gotten to the stage where dey will now toush a WARRI/EFFURUN person. Them nor born the person when one try am. Only whiff of reprisals from their activity in other states and they started running from Warri in trailers.
Re: Igbo And Fulani Clash In Enugu Over N100. Two Killed, Mosque Burnt by OlympianZeus(m): 8:06am On Dec 30, 2016
Onijagidijagan:

Just like you hate afonjas abi? Don't worry Afonjas are not fulanis remember that.

Btw Deleted posts are way too much on this thread why that? during mile 12 it was all left for the ipod, repod massob to jubilate upon

How can you say such a thing, that Ipob jubilated during the mile 12 crises. When people killed were igbos and yorubas. Igbos are not blood sucking vermins like hausas whi celebrate at the death of their enemies. We as a people have a great conscience. Even the Idea of killing is abhorrent in our land. If not for Fulani wickedness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo And Fulani Clash In Enugu Over N100. Two Killed, Mosque Burnt by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 8:09am On Dec 30, 2016
abudujanah:
y wil de burn down mosque because of dat,

We have heard and read on how churches are burnt and Christians killed in the north in a situation such as this.

I see no reason why they shouldn't have killed any Fulani they see.

And, yes! Check my profile, I am a Muslim.

1 Like

Re: Igbo And Fulani Clash In Enugu Over N100. Two Killed, Mosque Burnt by KevinDein: 8:16am On Dec 30, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
she said the truth. Hausa fulani move around with dagger under their belt and always ready to use it when provoked.

The Hausa man needs to work on his anger and he should know that nobody has monopoly of violence
a good chunk of southern youths also move around with guns or you think the victims of cultism and robbery attacks just happen to find themselves death after a series of incantations?

My point;
Every group in Nigeria is violent in one or the other. Trying to make it seems like it's peculiar to just one group gives you out as the bigot that you really are.
Re: Igbo And Fulani Clash In Enugu Over N100. Two Killed, Mosque Burnt by BrownRoofRep: 8:17am On Dec 30, 2016
ConqueredWest:
Very soon, people from a particular tribe will come to justify the action of the Fulani man.

Guess the tribe.?
Brown roof mango heads.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo And Fulani Clash In Enugu Over N100. Two Killed, Mosque Burnt by Ritchiee: 8:17am On Dec 30, 2016
kettle84:
the yeye white called them lazy because they refused to be submissive slaves like others however, it has been proven beyond doubt that igbos are a hardworking people.

IT IS MAINLY BECAUSE THE CIVIL WAR INHERENTLY TURNED A LARGE PERCENTAGE OF IBOS TO TRADERS...DUE TO THAT,ONE CAN SAY IBOS ARE PHYSICALLY HARDWORKING WHILE YORUBAS ARE MENTALLY HARDWORKING...

I AM PICKING MENTAL TO PHYSICAL BECAUSE ESAU WAS PHYSICALLY HARDWORKING LIKE THE IGBOS BUT UNDER JACOB WHO WAS MENTALLY HARDWORKING LIKE THE YORUBAS...

YORUBA IS JACOB.
IGBO IS ESAU.

1 Like

Re: Igbo And Fulani Clash In Enugu Over N100. Two Killed, Mosque Burnt by djbobby007: 8:19am On Dec 30, 2016
Stalwert:

Wetin do your mouth? Tell them yourself. ..
no mind am after dem killing ifeanyi
Re: Igbo And Fulani Clash In Enugu Over N100. Two Killed, Mosque Burnt by gbegemaster(m): 8:20am On Dec 30, 2016
Ritchiee:

IT IS MAINLY BECAUSE THE CIVIL WAR INHERENTLY TURNED A LARGE PERCENTAGE OF IBOS TO TRADERS...DUE TO THAT,ONE CAN SAY IBOS ARE PHYSICALLY HARDWORKING WHILE YORUBAS ARE MENTALLY HARDWORKING...

I AM PICKING MENTAL TO PHYSICAL BECAUSE ESAU WAS PHYSICALLY HARDWORKING LIKE THE IGBOS BUT UNDER JACOB WHO WAS MENTALLY HARDWORKING LIKE THE YORUBAS...

YORUBA IS JACOB.
IGBO IS ESAU.
What a nonsense analysis.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo And Fulani Clash In Enugu Over N100. Two Killed, Mosque Burnt by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 8:22am On Dec 30, 2016
gbegemaster:
I take your comment as a threat. Religious crisis has actually been brewing since Buhari took power. The madness of those fulani has not gotten to the stage where dey will now toush a WARRI/EFFURUN person. Them nor born the person when one try am. Only whiff of reprisals from their activity in other states and they started running from Warri in trailers.

For my area here eh, we no dey joke with this animals at all.
If u kill our goat we kill your cow. If you kill our person we kill 10 of ur people.

Blood for blood.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo And Fulani Clash In Enugu Over N100. Two Killed, Mosque Burnt by Ritchiee: 8:26am On Dec 30, 2016
gbegemaster:
What a nonsense analysis.

JUST THINK DEEPLY AND YOU WOULD AGREE WITH PEOPLE WHO HAVE SAID THIS..
Re: Igbo And Fulani Clash In Enugu Over N100. Two Killed, Mosque Burnt by Slazenger: 8:40am On Dec 30, 2016
My fellow Nigerians, please let us always give peace a chance. A lot of needless deaths in the land. sad
Re: Igbo And Fulani Clash In Enugu Over N100. Two Killed, Mosque Burnt by Lilimax(f): 8:43am On Dec 30, 2016
asuustrike2009:

Do you think the Igbo's hate the Yoruba's with passion to the point of killing them?
For where? Igbos and Yoruba have been relating cordially. The level of their inter-marriages is top notch which I like.
However, Igbo's marriage with Yoruba Muslims rarely occurs because Igbos are 99% Christians embarassed
Re: Igbo And Fulani Clash In Enugu Over N100. Two Killed, Mosque Burnt by millhouse: 8:45am On Dec 30, 2016
You would hear buhari's voice on this one
Re: Igbo And Fulani Clash In Enugu Over N100. Two Killed, Mosque Burnt by naijacampu(m): 8:46am On Dec 30, 2016
Odkosh:
'A people', what a grammar.
'A people' is correct when the usage is identification of a particular people. In this regard he was trying to indentify a people (ie a tribe) so yes, his English is correct. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Igbo And Fulani Clash In Enugu Over N100. Two Killed, Mosque Burnt by Nobody: 8:46am On Dec 30, 2016
Lilimax:

For where? Igbos and Yoruba have been relating cordially. The level of their inter-marriages is top notch which I like.
However, Igbo's marriage with Yoruba Muslims rarely occurs because Igbos are 99% Christians embarassed
OK at least they get married
Re: Igbo And Fulani Clash In Enugu Over N100. Two Killed, Mosque Burnt by kettle84(m): 9:01am On Dec 30, 2016
Ritchiee:

YORUBA IS JACOB.
IGBO IS ESAU.
You are resoundingly WRONG ! it take intellectual strength to understand market trends and be able to make profit. Tribalism ,nepotism and favoritism have helped Yoruba's while quota system has enabled Hausa/Fulani.

Talking of intelligence of the igbos.Obj,Yar Adua and Goodluck Jonathan understood the intelligence of the igbos and involved them in government ,that period resulted to exponential growth and prosperity in Nigeria. it was during these period the Nigerian economy clinched the number spot in Africa.

Dora Akunyili,Chukwu Emeka chikelu,Frank Nweke jnr,Prof. chukwuma soludo etc and every igbo who occupied sensitive national positions left with echoing milestone achievement.they were innovative .

Looking at the Nigerian government and the absence of the igbos it is glaring who is more educational brighter.

The igbos have Been toping WAEC results for a long time now and thousands of igbos are in schools all over the universities in Nigeria and abroad.
The igbo nation was not assisted by the UN or the government during and after the civil war and yet are growing in strength.Being the region with the highest number of indigenous companies.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo And Fulani Clash In Enugu Over N100. Two Killed, Mosque Burnt by AntiNigerian: 9:08am On Dec 30, 2016
I can now imagine how it will be if it was the NIGER DELTA
Re: Igbo And Fulani Clash In Enugu Over N100. Two Killed, Mosque Burnt by naijacampu(m): 9:10am On Dec 30, 2016
austinmist:

Nna, the Ekumeku isn't Ibos, they were the aniomas who occupy Delta North.
I repeat the Aniomas are not ibos
Let's leave Anioma is not Igbo for another day. Ekumeku war spanned to Onitsha and then to Ogidi. It took Whitemen may years to enter Ogidi after the fall of Onitsha. Onitsha, Obosi, Nkpor, Ogidi are they not Igbo too?
Re: Igbo And Fulani Clash In Enugu Over N100. Two Killed, Mosque Burnt by runbeni(m): 9:23am On Dec 30, 2016
they should eliminate all fulani pls
Re: Igbo And Fulani Clash In Enugu Over N100. Two Killed, Mosque Burnt by vivaciousvivi(f): 9:35am On Dec 30, 2016
Unnecessary bloodshed, and over what exactly?!

Btw, why are there so many hidden comments on the first page?
Re: Igbo And Fulani Clash In Enugu Over N100. Two Killed, Mosque Burnt by SilvanusII(m): 9:37am On Dec 30, 2016
slurryeye:

See what a white man said about Igbos

"For the poor wretch, besides a lean, spare, weakly framed presented the beholders a set of features which marked him at once as belonging to the Eboe nation, the laziest and most useless of those imported from Africa"

https://books.google.ca/books?id=1x8CAAAAQAAJ&pg=PA97&lpg=PA97&dq=useless+eboe+slaves&source=bl&ots=6L4ueYeS3E&sig=UHKrdlkjAOWzOdzOsvxj0TQn99A&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj4yvWZzprRAhVGz2MKHZpIDaIQ6AEISzAF#v=onepage&q=useless%20eboe%20slaves&f=false

I am inclined to believe this means they were VERY stubborn and not amenable to their 'slave' status.

gbegemaster:

That is an unfair assessment. Religious crises have plagued that side long before now. Jos, Kaduna...wasn't there one in Benue when Obasanjo was president sef?
Oh, and Warri/ND are the most cowardly of all Nigerian tribes in my honest opinion. All noise and no substance
Re: Igbo And Fulani Clash In Enugu Over N100. Two Killed, Mosque Burnt by ikennaj44: 9:42am On Dec 30, 2016
some people are asking why did they burn mosque, these same people did not ask why was the fulani man with a dagger, to the point of takong a life as if life is nothing. thus a blame is shifted to the igbos by these people as if mosque worth more than life. one even said why did igbos around ignore them until life was taken, another blame gain?

1 Like

Re: Igbo And Fulani Clash In Enugu Over N100. Two Killed, Mosque Burnt by gbegemaster(m): 10:10am On Dec 30, 2016
SilvanusII:

That is an unfair assessment. Religious crises have plagued that side long before now. Jos, Kaduna...wasn't there one in Benue when Obasanjo was president sef?
Oh, and Warri/ND are the most cowardly of all Nigerian tribes in my honest opinion. All noise and no substance
The current religious crisis is on a different level. Nigeria is on a the verge of make or break. God is using the peaceful Christians and muslims to keep Nigeria together otherwise na another thing we for dey talk now.

Bros abeg I wan beg you one tin, nor dey tok wetin you nor know about Wafi or uvwie bois especially tins you go read for book come. You can come and experience it first hand. Bring a fulani with you while coming and ask him to misbehave.

Anything you see, take am like that.
Re: Igbo And Fulani Clash In Enugu Over N100. Two Killed, Mosque Burnt by austinmist: 10:25am On Dec 30, 2016
gbegemaster:
The current religious crisis is on a different level. Nigeria is on a the verge of make or break. God is using the peaceful Christians and muslims to keep Nigeria together otherwise na another thing we for dey talk now.

Bros abeg I wan beg you one tin, nor dey tok wetin you nor know about Wafi or uvwie bois especially tins you go read for book come. You can come and experience it first hand. Bring a fulani with you while coming and ask him to misbehave.

Anything you see, take am like that.

Uvwie too big sef, ordinary Aladja go coordinate any Bleep up

2 Likes

Re: Igbo And Fulani Clash In Enugu Over N100. Two Killed, Mosque Burnt by Origin(f): 10:50am On Dec 30, 2016
Pics to support story?
We need patience . Serious patience so we don't live a wasted life.
Re: Igbo And Fulani Clash In Enugu Over N100. Two Killed, Mosque Burnt by Yujin(m): 11:23am On Dec 30, 2016
HopeAtHand:

Where were the Igbo traders when Alli was locked in an argument with Ifeanyi over N100. So they had to wait for Alli to kill Ifeanyi first before they could weild into the matter??... I simply do not understand why people will gladly allow calamity to happen so they can react violently.

Not that i believe this story, but if true, those traders accidentally played a part in the death of Ifeanyi
Hmmm! See the way a certain group of people reason. You're already blaming the traders even when you don't have the graphical picture of what happened? Your bias against Ndigbo is very clear already. I bet you would have preferred the provocative Ali to have been arrested and handed to the police who would just released him as they did to the Mrs. Agbahime killers in Kano. I hope all the 'one Nigerian' Igbos are reading this.
Re: Igbo And Fulani Clash In Enugu Over N100. Two Killed, Mosque Burnt by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 30, 2016
Yujin:

Hmmm! See the way a certain group of people reason. You're already blaming the traders even when you don't have the graphical picture of what happened? Your bias against Ndigbo is very clear already. I bet you would have preferred the provocative Ali to have been arrested and handed to the police who would just released him as they did to the Mrs. Agbahime killers in Kano. I hope all the 'one Nigerian' Igbos are reading this.
don't mind that xter but am not happy you took just one person

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photo Of The Girl Her Father Sliced Her Throat In Yola, Adamawa / Jenifer Joshua Anga: Update On 17-Year-Old Girl Who Went From V.I. To Bauchi / 61-Year-Old Man Rapes A 10-Year-Old Girl For Months In Abia Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.