Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,380 members, 7,812,113 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

Igbo And Fulani Clash In Enugu Over N100. Two Killed, Mosque Burnt - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Igbo And Fulani Clash In Enugu Over N100. Two Killed, Mosque Burnt (51856 Views)

Lady Beaten Mercilessly By Neighbourhood Security Men in Enugu Over N1000 (Pix) / Two Prostitutes Fight Publicly In Enugu Over Male Customer. Photos/Video / Rivers Indigenes And Hausa Clash At Onne, Rivers, 2 Killed, Church, Mosque Burnt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo And Fulani Clash In Enugu Over N100. Two Killed, Mosque Burnt by Mbediogu(m): 6:38am On Dec 30, 2016
Fremancipation:
Tension in the EAST is very high now. It just takes only one nonsense from hausa-fulani for Igbos to release their boiling anger.

And the response against Igbos in the North will boil over as usual. It is clear to all. There are no worthy Hausa Fulanis in the East, only dagger welding butchers of men, and gun trotting service men who waste no patience in killing should it come to that.
My friend thinks that any Igboman still living in the North is kamikaze, suicide in prospect or bushido.
Re: Igbo And Fulani Clash In Enugu Over N100. Two Killed, Mosque Burnt by proeast(m): 6:44am On Dec 30, 2016
Thumps up to my Enugu brothers for not allowing the barbaric Fulani to escape. kudos to them for adding a bonus by torching the mosque. These rascals must not be allowed to go unpunished for any crime they commit in the East. They tried the same nonsense in Aba recently and my Enyimba brothers wasted no time in suyanizing them en mass until the army came to their rescue. I hope that hopeless and crying governor will not go and use Enugu state money to rebiuld the burnt mosque, if he tries that rubbish then he should be impeached immediately. I wonder how we end up with such sisies as governors! We all cant be cowards in the south, those in the waste can continue "accommodating" terrorists but its our duty to send them to go and fvrk their virgins in the great beyond!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo And Fulani Clash In Enugu Over N100. Two Killed, Mosque Burnt by moshino(m): 6:50am On Dec 30, 2016
ConqueredWest:
Very soon, people from a particular tribe will come to justify the action of the Fulani man.

Guess the tribe.?

7 Likes

Re: Igbo And Fulani Clash In Enugu Over N100. Two Killed, Mosque Burnt by olajizz01(m): 6:51am On Dec 30, 2016
ConqueredWest:
Very soon, people from a particular tribe will come to justify the action of the Fulani man.

Guess the tribe.?
All thanks to Fayose,he don dey give u people courage to launch a reprisal attack small small,unlike b4 wey fulani go sack your whole village and all u people will be on the run in your clime.

1 Like

Re: Igbo And Fulani Clash In Enugu Over N100. Two Killed, Mosque Burnt by AskIfa(m): 6:56am On Dec 30, 2016
ivandragon:
an Igbo man & Yoruba man might argue but will never harm each other over such inconsequential matter.

they will just insult themselves & tomorrow you will see them hailing themselves & laugh over it.

but here on NL, people just spit hatred all over the place while the Fulani sits back & laughs at our folly.
That's because the Nairaland version of Igbo and Yoruba warriors are pure cowards. They kill and bury themselves behind keypads but when they see in real life, they greet and laugh like friends. grin

2 Likes

Re: Igbo And Fulani Clash In Enugu Over N100. Two Killed, Mosque Burnt by Recoverd(f): 6:57am On Dec 30, 2016
God help bring Biafra to existence
Re: Igbo And Fulani Clash In Enugu Over N100. Two Killed, Mosque Burnt by Fourwinds: 6:59am On Dec 30, 2016
Mimi56:
How can you kill an Igbo man in his own Territory Just negodu this nonsense because of #100
Now where are the Cows
Where is the Keke he died for
How could he forget northerners walk about with Daggers and knives
People will be doing things without sense..
ur statement is coined out of confusion....read what OP wrote again..
Re: Igbo And Fulani Clash In Enugu Over N100. Two Killed, Mosque Burnt by bikefab(m): 7:03am On Dec 30, 2016
Awusa abata awka.

1 Like

Re: Igbo And Fulani Clash In Enugu Over N100. Two Killed, Mosque Burnt by uvie66: 7:03am On Dec 30, 2016
All because of 20 pence Hmmmmm
Re: Igbo And Fulani Clash In Enugu Over N100. Two Killed, Mosque Burnt by NigeriaKitchen: 7:05am On Dec 30, 2016
ivandragon:
an Igbo man & Yoruba man might argue but will never harm each other over such inconsequential matter.

they will just insult themselves & tomorrow you will see them hailing themselves & laugh over it.

but here on NL, people just spit hatred all over the place while the Fulani sits back & laughs at our folly.
So true. Igbos and Yorubas can quarrel and argue without making any attempt to injure anyone or cause death, but Fulani/Hausa cannot argue without bringing out knife or weapon, seems Fulani/Hausa tribe are barbarians, gosh!

If I were a Fulani/Hausa person, I will be seriously ashamed of my tribe for always being on the news for violence, killings and mayhem. cry cry

Unfortunately, they refuse to be enlightened, and their religion isn't helping matters in making them embrace western civilization and modern lifestyle that embraces dialogue, peace and harmony more than barbaric violence they are used to.

Southern tribes (Igbo and Yoruba especially) must unite and stop attacking each other online to the advantage of the Hausa/Fulani angry angry

7 Likes

Re: Igbo And Fulani Clash In Enugu Over N100. Two Killed, Mosque Burnt by KevinDein: 7:11am On Dec 30, 2016
Ishilove:
I don't support senseless killings in any guise but let everyone remember that no single group has a monopoly over violence. Many of these northerners act like they are above the law. Any minor altercation sees them whipping out knives and daggers like 21st century barbarians and giving vent to their raging bloodlust.
wow you are a fuuuuckkin bigot too?

No hope
Re: Igbo And Fulani Clash In Enugu Over N100. Two Killed, Mosque Burnt by riczy(m): 7:17am On Dec 30, 2016
Sorry to say: the part dat interest me most was dat d Hausa man was killed as well,chemical equation balanced. Am yet to knw y an average Hausa mans nickname is "To Murder" Rip.
Re: Igbo And Fulani Clash In Enugu Over N100. Two Killed, Mosque Burnt by techlegs: 7:23am On Dec 30, 2016
mayorkent:
am 100% sure if ali wasn't from hausa,the argument would not have ensued .you know the hatred am talkingabout. Your from ibo ni

I think no life would had been lost if the "dagger" object was not involved. There was no need pulling a dagger over mere argument.

as soon as a dagger is involved, the tendency of someone losing his life through the dagger is high.

1 Like

Re: Igbo And Fulani Clash In Enugu Over N100. Two Killed, Mosque Burnt by austinmist: 7:29am On Dec 30, 2016
moghulis:

hahaha.
You see your live.
The whiteman said that because the Igbos refused to walk as slaves.
I guess the white man said nice things about your cowardly forefathers who saw and worshipped the whiteman as their god.

Go and check up the fight at “Ekumeku” where Igbos resisted the white man fiercely.
The whiteman hated the Igbos so much for that because they were the ones who stood up to them amongst all ethnic groups in Nigeria.

Nna, the Ekumeku isn't Ibos, they were the aniomas who occupy Delta North.
I repeat the Aniomas are not ibos
Re: Igbo And Fulani Clash In Enugu Over N100. Two Killed, Mosque Burnt by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 7:37am On Dec 30, 2016
byrron:
Why is it that anti riot policemen in Nigeria are always on time to quell any repressive attacks on northerners every time they forment trouble but this same anti riot policemen are always no where to be found whenever these same northern elements are wrecking harvoc?

Welcome to Nigeria.
Re: Igbo And Fulani Clash In Enugu Over N100. Two Killed, Mosque Burnt by Mujaheeeden: 7:40am On Dec 30, 2016
KevinDein:
wow you are a fuuuuckkin bigot too?

No hope
she said the truth. Hausa fulani move around with dagger under their belt and always ready to use it when provoked.

The Hausa man needs to work on his anger and he should know that nobody has monopoly of violence
Re: Igbo And Fulani Clash In Enugu Over N100. Two Killed, Mosque Burnt by Mujaheeeden: 7:41am On Dec 30, 2016
austinmist:

Nna, the Ekumeku isn't Ibos, they were the aniomas who occupy Delta North.
I repeat the Aniomas are not ibos
cheruv ikennaf you guys should see this ....
Re: Igbo And Fulani Clash In Enugu Over N100. Two Killed, Mosque Burnt by mechanics(m): 7:44am On Dec 30, 2016
Hmm, nawa o, na recession cause am.
Re: Igbo And Fulani Clash In Enugu Over N100. Two Killed, Mosque Burnt by gbegemaster(m): 7:52am On Dec 30, 2016
FisifunKododada:
shocked Must Fulani use dagger/knife to settle every disagreement? Must Igbos burn a place of worship to express disapproval? shocked

These two tribes are the problem with Nigeria. We should gather them and put them in one country known as BiaArewastan or AreBiastan 3 million dead Ibos is not enough for Ipob they are beating the drum for another round. Please if and when it happens don't start crying and shouting human rights up and down

Buhari was right after all - there is a security problem in the SE.
If it was the fulani that did the reprisal they would have done much worse. They've been stabbing and wrecking havoc since Buhari took power. This is the last time a Fulani will rule this country.
Re: Igbo And Fulani Clash In Enugu Over N100. Two Killed, Mosque Burnt by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 7:52am On Dec 30, 2016
OluleyeAdeyemo:

All we are asking is why was the hausa man carrying a dagger in the first place
And why did he have to kill someone because they had an argument over N100

I blame those Igbo guys for not killing any fulani they see.

If reverse is the case here, we would have known by now the number of casualties.
Re: Igbo And Fulani Clash In Enugu Over N100. Two Killed, Mosque Burnt by Rozaystunna(m): 7:52am On Dec 30, 2016
ORIGENAL:
Enugu guys re too weak, Aboki man kill ur brother dat wot moredan 100 Abo-kis
bruda!!!!!! cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Igbo And Fulani Clash In Enugu Over N100. Two Killed, Mosque Burnt by abudujanah: 7:55am On Dec 30, 2016
Onijagidijagan:

Not only hausas, fulanis...and yorubas
oho,weitin concern ali and his place of worship,is ali only d 1 worshipn in dat mosque,I dnt even biliv dat ali was d 1 dat strike 1st,igbos n tribalism hmm

1 Like

Re: Igbo And Fulani Clash In Enugu Over N100. Two Killed, Mosque Burnt by abudujanah: 7:56am On Dec 30, 2016
IdisuleOurOwn:

I blame those Igbo guys for not killing any fulani they see.

If reverse is the case here, we would have known by now the number of casualties.
y wil de burn down mosque because of dat,

1 Like

Re: Igbo And Fulani Clash In Enugu Over N100. Two Killed, Mosque Burnt by jamislaw(m): 7:57am On Dec 30, 2016
wtfCode:

Exactly...we hate almajiris with passion angry
It has accumulated enough in our hearts.
shut up do you know how igbos in the North? Is all over Hausa BBC here, I hope Kano boys will not get some info boys missing.

1 Like

Re: Igbo And Fulani Clash In Enugu Over N100. Two Killed, Mosque Burnt by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 7:58am On Dec 30, 2016
gbegemaster:
If it was the fulani that did the reprisal they would have done much worse. They've been stabbing and wrecking havoc since Buhari took power. This is the last time a Fulani will rule this country.

As far as you live in same country with them plus the rivalry between igbos and yorubas, they will continue to rule.
Re: Igbo And Fulani Clash In Enugu Over N100. Two Killed, Mosque Burnt by mayorkent(m): 8:00am On Dec 30, 2016
techlegs:

I think no life would had been lost if the "dagger" object was not involved. There was no need pulling a dagger over mere argument.

as soon as a dagger is involved, the tendency of someone losing his life through the dagger is high.
boss the dagger no be the problem, it's the mindset of the hausas, most of them believe that violence is the best way to solve a dispute.they carry a dagger for protection, they know they are HATED here in the south so anything can happen
Re: Igbo And Fulani Clash In Enugu Over N100. Two Killed, Mosque Burnt by mayorchelsea(m): 8:00am On Dec 30, 2016
techlegs:

I think I get the logic in your thought. If the Hausa man were to be a fellow Igbo,that #100 in question might have been overlooked but since he's not "Nna",the #100 was a do or die.Though this still doesn't justify any reason to bring out a dagger over an argument.
Re: Igbo And Fulani Clash In Enugu Over N100. Two Killed, Mosque Burnt by Rozaystunna(m): 8:01am On Dec 30, 2016
Statsocial:
You people on this site are filling yourselves with Hatred. It was a site like this that convinced Dylan Roof that black ppl were out to get white ppl and resulted in him killing 9 lives. For the Christians here you cant possibly fill your selves with hatred and still hope you would mk heaven. If you see me less of a human because am Yoruba and I see you less because you r Igbos or Fulani then we are not all fit to be called humans.. The comments on this site are incredibly painful, infact anyone that can read all this comments on here without winking is a vampire.
in fact am count Dracula grin these are hilarious fukk afonjas and abokis
Re: Igbo And Fulani Clash In Enugu Over N100. Two Killed, Mosque Burnt by Nobody: 8:04am On Dec 30, 2016
hausa man no like renin wayo, igbo people like renin wayo.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

2 Okada Snatchers Nabbed, Beaten To Death And Set Ablaze In Abuja (Graphic Pic) / Four Bullet-proof Vehicles Hidden In A House In Ikoyi Seized By Customs. Photo / Yahoo Boy, Osas Osaretine Kills His Girlfriend, Elohor In Edo (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.