Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,899 members, 7,810,455 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

Man Cancels Wedding In Anambra, A Day To D-Day After He Caught Fiancée Cheating - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Cancels Wedding In Anambra, A Day To D-Day After He Caught Fiancée Cheating (107079 Views)

Man Cancels Wedding After Girlfriend Pours Hot Oil On His Cousin / I Caught My Fiancée Cheating / Man Cancels His Wedding After Finding Out His Fiancee Slept With Another Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Cancels Wedding In Anambra, A Day To D-Day After He Caught Fiancée Cheating by kingsmith4(m): 5:17pm On Dec 30, 2016
BiggyB242:

lol, lies these little girls tell themselves, guys before you argue/discuss/trade words about relationship/other isssues with anyone on nairaland issue please go to their profiles to see how old they are, just imagining you arguing with a 17 y.o girl about marriage na waste of time now.
u gt point o
Re: Man Cancels Wedding In Anambra, A Day To D-Day After He Caught Fiancée Cheating by Deetosin(m): 5:19pm On Dec 30, 2016
youngjoy:
of cause is the man dat always push women to cheat.. he may be d cause.....

You sound more like someone that as guilty conscience.....

1 Like

Re: Man Cancels Wedding In Anambra, A Day To D-Day After He Caught Fiancée Cheating by Deetosin(m): 5:35pm On Dec 30, 2016
kingsmith4:
Guys I hv dis gal I hv bn wt 4 up 2 5yrs or so nw damn dis gal cn 4ck I tot mayb cos she's a sex freak daz y she 4cks around bt guys I use 2 4ck dis gal until she won't hv streinght 2 go home no more I do mk sure I satisfy her 2 d maximum bt still she still 4cks so mny dffrnt guys most recently even my bestfrend n I luv her so much, my family n frends hv advised me 2 free her bt I jus cnt if quarel wt her 2day 2mrw I ll still go bak 2 her I don preach tire.....pls u guys shud hlp me out! Wt shud I do 2 4gt abt her!! 2me I blv if I c anoda genuine gal I ll 4gt abt her bt I jus dnt knw hw 2 approach ladies cos am a vry shy type!!! Pls I jus nid y'all multiple advises cos I blv I ll surely find d solution here...tnks y'all

let me guess.... she is the only girl giving you pu##y...

1 Like

Re: Man Cancels Wedding In Anambra, A Day To D-Day After He Caught Fiancée Cheating by butanep(m): 5:39pm On Dec 30, 2016
dabrightt:
a lot of them in my office too they will end up looking for single young boys..people of empty pride

One married woman has been disturbing me in my office for weeks now saying I should bed her even if it's once. This woman is with two lovely kids ooo.

She told me her husband manhood is small hence can't satisfy her. I really don't know how she knows I have big manhood. The woman has been crazy about me for weeks now. If not for fear of God and my future, I would have scattered that her big backside with my heavy thing... but I have conscious.

Those pre-wedding pics you see are all publicity stunt. Most married women sleep around.

1 Like

Re: Man Cancels Wedding In Anambra, A Day To D-Day After He Caught Fiancée Cheating by dabrightt: 5:54pm On Dec 30, 2016
butanep:

One married woman has been disturbing me in my office for weeks now saying I should bed her even if it's once. This woman is with two lovely kids ooo.

She told me her husband manhood is small hence can't satisfy her. I really don't know how she knows I have big manhood. The woman has been crazy about me for weeks now. If not for fear of God and my future, I would have scattered that her big backside with my heavy thing... but I have conscious.

Those pre-wedding pics you see are all publicity stunt. Most married women sleep around.
exactly ...they are something else
Re: Man Cancels Wedding In Anambra, A Day To D-Day After He Caught Fiancée Cheating by kingsmith4(m): 6:11pm On Dec 30, 2016
Deetosin:

let me guess.... she is the only girl giving you pu##y...
nt rili! I ddnt jus put dt 2 considration jus wnt long tym luv
Re: Man Cancels Wedding In Anambra, A Day To D-Day After He Caught Fiancée Cheating by egbabiekperemo1: 6:16pm On Dec 30, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Men full everywhere too....if men were scarce, women won't cheat or have side niggazzzz.... grin

Have u seen husband? ??
Re: Man Cancels Wedding In Anambra, A Day To D-Day After He Caught Fiancée Cheating by chronique(m): 6:23pm On Dec 30, 2016
butanep:

Boss most women don't understand the meaning of marriage. They just do it for societal sake.

I still have a young married woman with two kids chasing me at work. She promised to do anything just to have me on bed. If not for the fear of God and my future, I would have bleep that woman up to 5times now. She is still on my neck but her seductive spirit will never work in me. She can even drop her husband calls just to get my attention. I am scared Of getting married .

Women no longer respect their marriage vows anymore

Understand you perfectly. Been in your shoes and I know what it feels like.
Re: Man Cancels Wedding In Anambra, A Day To D-Day After He Caught Fiancée Cheating by emperormossad(m): 6:34pm On Dec 30, 2016
Oliviaarims:

His case is different...
Doesn't look like it was. He held it for this long. I'm sure he thought the same way.
Re: Man Cancels Wedding In Anambra, A Day To D-Day After He Caught Fiancée Cheating by Otsealu1(f): 6:34pm On Dec 30, 2016
Hmmmmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Cancels Wedding In Anambra, A Day To D-Day After He Caught Fiancée Cheating by butanep(m): 6:36pm On Dec 30, 2016
chronique:

Understand you perfectly. Been in your shoes and I know what it feels like.
I just pray God give us Grace to end up with a faithful woman.

1 Like

Re: Man Cancels Wedding In Anambra, A Day To D-Day After He Caught Fiancée Cheating by Everblazinggg(f): 6:59pm On Dec 30, 2016
I have been reading comments, but av u all taken time to think of what she was really doing with her ex, was she really cheating? Was she there to discus something very serious?
maybe concerning her wedding and new life. We shouldn't be so quick to condemn or even take decisions. It could be a blackmail. Let him try n see things from d woman's own point of
view.

1 Like

Re: Man Cancels Wedding In Anambra, A Day To D-Day After He Caught Fiancée Cheating by Iceeydee: 7:22pm On Dec 30, 2016
kingsmith4:
yea! Bt daz d prblm nw!! Hw 2 mit up wt gals, nt dt I cnt mit dem bt I hate bn turnd down or embarsed daz y I do respesct my sef bt nw am vry fed up I nid escape route because of my foolish lovin I hv even lost 1 gal dt ws redy 2luv me bak den bt am redy nw
Then you have to act fast bro!

Be a man and dump that girl now!
Re: Man Cancels Wedding In Anambra, A Day To D-Day After He Caught Fiancée Cheating by Iceeydee: 7:26pm On Dec 30, 2016
Everblazinggg:
I have been reading comments, but av u all taken time to think of what she was really doing with her ex, was she really cheating? Was she there to discus something very serious?
maybe concerning her wedding and new life. We shouldn't be so quick to condemn or even take decisions. It could be a blackmail. Let him try n see things from d woman's own point of
view.
Why should she go and see her ex in the first place? What business do they have together?

You say maybe she went to discuss something very serious? gringringrin

You're funny o! Do you think the man that decided to end the marriage didn't know why he did so? There must have been evidences and facts to which she also agreed to.

Besides there's a thread still linking to this one that says she had another boyfriend abroad. Go look for the thread and read it before you come back to make funny suggestions. grin
Re: Man Cancels Wedding In Anambra, A Day To D-Day After He Caught Fiancée Cheating by Flashh: 7:28pm On Dec 30, 2016
anyicash:
anu mpama
You must be stüpid as a dog. Nkita.
Re: Man Cancels Wedding In Anambra, A Day To D-Day After He Caught Fiancée Cheating by youngjoy(f): 7:30pm On Dec 30, 2016
Deetosin:

You sound more like someone that as guilty conscience.....
lolz i am a faithful lover
Re: Man Cancels Wedding In Anambra, A Day To D-Day After He Caught Fiancée Cheating by youngjoy(f): 7:30pm On Dec 30, 2016
Funnyguy83:
so bea ,you are equally not a descent woman . Right ?
whatever
Re: Man Cancels Wedding In Anambra, A Day To D-Day After He Caught Fiancée Cheating by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 7:47pm On Dec 30, 2016
Otsealu1:
Hmmmmmm
they want to be a "yampion"
Re: Man Cancels Wedding In Anambra, A Day To D-Day After He Caught Fiancée Cheating by chinnyness122(f): 7:54pm On Dec 30, 2016
Everblazinggg:
view.

Alas! someone is saying something.meaningful

1 Like

Re: Man Cancels Wedding In Anambra, A Day To D-Day After He Caught Fiancée Cheating by chinnyness122(f): 8:10pm On Dec 30, 2016
ojialo:
seems girls from Otolo nnewi are the same, same reason I left my ex and got married to another lady. from Umuchu....

is ur brain paining u? "redskirt" yasef oo....stop.abusing Ndi otolo nnewi...
Re: Man Cancels Wedding In Anambra, A Day To D-Day After He Caught Fiancée Cheating by Fourwinds: 8:53pm On Dec 30, 2016
what kind of stupidity is this..

not satisfied with one penisss
Re: Man Cancels Wedding In Anambra, A Day To D-Day After He Caught Fiancée Cheating by Fourwinds: 8:59pm On Dec 30, 2016
Everblazinggg:
view.
d man won't be dat foolish to cancel a wedding ok
Re: Man Cancels Wedding In Anambra, A Day To D-Day After He Caught Fiancée Cheating by Fourwinds: 9:09pm On Dec 30, 2016
ItsQuinn:
And the woman will marry ASAP if she wants too undecided
continue to dey argue with everybody....I know ur type....

1 Like

Re: Man Cancels Wedding In Anambra, A Day To D-Day After He Caught Fiancée Cheating by Joyce28(f): 9:11pm On Dec 30, 2016
press005:

hapi xmas joyce. hope u r gud

A successful new year to you smiley
Re: Man Cancels Wedding In Anambra, A Day To D-Day After He Caught Fiancée Cheating by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 30, 2016
Florblu:
Damn!is been faithful that difficult?
grin
Florblu:
Damn!is been faithful that difficult?

konji na bastard na
Re: Man Cancels Wedding In Anambra, A Day To D-Day After He Caught Fiancée Cheating by press005: 9:19pm On Dec 30, 2016
Joyce28:

A successful new year to you smiley

gud to hear..nd u travelled baa?
Re: Man Cancels Wedding In Anambra, A Day To D-Day After He Caught Fiancée Cheating by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 30, 2016
pervs everywhere lipsrsealed
Re: Man Cancels Wedding In Anambra, A Day To D-Day After He Caught Fiancée Cheating by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 30, 2016
grin ok guys wey say one of the advantages in marrying a wowor babe that wowor girls are always faithful to their men no matter what.wetin una get to yarn on dis matter na.
Re: Man Cancels Wedding In Anambra, A Day To D-Day After He Caught Fiancée Cheating by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 30, 2016
Actually you don't undecided
Fourwinds:
continue to dey argue with everybody....I know ur type....

1 Like

Re: Man Cancels Wedding In Anambra, A Day To D-Day After He Caught Fiancée Cheating by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 30, 2016
I'm too young to be thinking about marriage now....maybe several years to come, I will consider getting married tongue
egbabiekperemo1:

Have u seen husband? ??
Re: Man Cancels Wedding In Anambra, A Day To D-Day After He Caught Fiancée Cheating by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 30, 2016
I'm not 17 undecided
BiggyB242:

lol, lies these little girls tell themselves, guys before you argue/discuss/trade words about relationship/other isssues with anyone on nairaland issue please go to their profiles to see how old they are, just imagining you arguing with a 17 y.o girl about marriage na waste of time now.
Re: Man Cancels Wedding In Anambra, A Day To D-Day After He Caught Fiancée Cheating by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 30, 2016
Good for you smiley
goingape:
so I should come and marry you undecided

it is better to be single than to fall into the hand of oloshi

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos / "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady / See How A Lady Curved Her Boyfriend Who Wanted To Kiss Her In Public (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.