Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,210 members, 7,822,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Man Cancels Wedding In Anambra, A Day To D-Day After He Caught Fiancée Cheating - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Cancels Wedding In Anambra, A Day To D-Day After He Caught Fiancée Cheating (107192 Views)

Man Cancels Wedding After Girlfriend Pours Hot Oil On His Cousin / I Caught My Fiancée Cheating / Man Cancels His Wedding After Finding Out His Fiancee Slept With Another Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Cancels Wedding In Anambra, A Day To D-Day After He Caught Fiancée Cheating by metallisc(m): 3:39am On Dec 31, 2016
zarakay:

grin never!

this makes me very happy! cheesy cheesy now i can declare that you are the queenest queen that ever liveth!! grin grin

Re: Man Cancels Wedding In Anambra, A Day To D-Day After He Caught Fiancée Cheating by press005: 6:02am On Dec 31, 2016
Joyce28:

No

same here o, i pm u
Re: Man Cancels Wedding In Anambra, A Day To D-Day After He Caught Fiancée Cheating by josite: 7:13am On Dec 31, 2016
very lucky escape.from the face of the lady,a spiritual minded person could easily see the deception on her face.This man should get spiritually updated.adultery is clearly written on the face of the adulterous woman.
Re: Man Cancels Wedding In Anambra, A Day To D-Day After He Caught Fiancée Cheating by zarakay(f): 8:18am On Dec 31, 2016
metallisc:

this makes me very happy! cheesy cheesy now i can declare that you are the queenest queen that ever liveth!! grin grin

tongue tongue
Re: Man Cancels Wedding In Anambra, A Day To D-Day After He Caught Fiancée Cheating by phatgirlz(f): 8:25am On Dec 31, 2016
Vikiky014:
na waoh. bt anoda source said the girl called it off bc of her obodo oyibo boyfriend
I called d guy d day he snt sms abt d wedding cancellation n he told me dat d girl is pregnant for d obodo oyibo bf
Re: Man Cancels Wedding In Anambra, A Day To D-Day After He Caught Fiancée Cheating by Greenbullet(m): 9:38am On Dec 31, 2016
uzolexis:

i didn't insult you dear, i just made reasonable conclusions from your comment. Maybe you should read your comment again then you would totally agree with what i said.
am not your dear and I don't need to read my comment because it came from a well functioning brain,I made some typographical errors,but it doesn't give you the right to pour your unreasonable anger on someone you font know,take heed,you will never find a man with your type of mouth.
Re: Man Cancels Wedding In Anambra, A Day To D-Day After He Caught Fiancée Cheating by uzolexis(f): 10:15am On Dec 31, 2016
Greenbullet:
am not your dear and I don't need to read my comment because it came from a well functioning brain,I made some typographical errors,but it doesn't give you the right to pour your unreasonable anger on someone you font know,take heed,you will never find a man with your type of mouth.

Was not even referring to the typographical error was referring to your generalisation of Nigerian girls and thinking foreign girls are better, trust me a reasonable person won't say that and the fact that you still see nothing wrong with it buttresses my point, also the fact that you think a woman's life revolves around finding a man is also worrisome. Why you guys always use this "find a man phrase" to bully women is beyond. FYI I'm not looking for a man cos I already have an amazing man....

Happy new year in advance.
Re: Man Cancels Wedding In Anambra, A Day To D-Day After He Caught Fiancée Cheating by edudguy(m): 1:09pm On Dec 31, 2016
Iceeydee:

What's this one saying? undecided
undecided

Re: Man Cancels Wedding In Anambra, A Day To D-Day After He Caught Fiancée Cheating by dabrightt: 9:44pm On Dec 31, 2016
uzolexis:

what is the problem with nairalanders really this sight is filled with misogynist. are you trying to tell me that only women cheat All men are faithful
cheating is not the monopoly of any gender, men cheat, women cheat it is an individual thing.....y'all using this as an excuse to insult girls as if y'all are faithful, honestly there are too many kids on NL, this site has been infested with boys who have tiny brains and big balls.

Why do you feel bitter with the story...I know you are typical example of the type of ladies we are talking about here if not you won't feel so bitter that your secrets isn't covered any longer ...my advice to you is to chance from you bad act...
Re: Man Cancels Wedding In Anambra, A Day To D-Day After He Caught Fiancée Cheating by dabrightt: 9:48pm On Dec 31, 2016
uzolexis:

what is the problem with nairalanders really this sight is filled with misogynist. are you trying to tell me that only women cheat All men are faithful
cheating is not the monopoly of any gender, men cheat, women cheat it is an individual thing.....y'all using this as an excuse to insult girls as if y'all are faithful, honestly there are too many kids on NL, this site has been infested with boys who have tiny brains and big balls.

speaking in olamde voice..It shows all over you the type of material freeked lady you are ...we know your type..
Re: Man Cancels Wedding In Anambra, A Day To D-Day After He Caught Fiancée Cheating by uzolexis(f): 10:29pm On Dec 31, 2016
dabrightt:
Why do you feel bitter with the story...I know you are typical example of the type of ladies we are talking about here if not you won't feel so bitter that your secrets isn't covered any longer ...my advice to you is to chance from you bad act...

If this is what you have to say in response to my post then I see no reason why I should waste my time with someone that has an IQ of less than 5, i'll be disrespecting myself....
Re: Man Cancels Wedding In Anambra, A Day To D-Day After He Caught Fiancée Cheating by Fhowe: 1:55am On Jan 01, 2017
I am happy for the man .I wonder why some women and men dont learn.If you have the dream of being a wife or husband one day it is better to start acting and behaving like one,till it becomes a part of you .If you are in a relationship you hope and wish it ends in marriage there are some certain things you have to avoid ,there are certain rules and principles you should live by for example try as much as possible not to keep contact with your ex on social media(whatsapp,facebook,instagram,twitter) cause most of this things starts from these platforms and if there is need for you to contact them try as much as possible to reduce the communication to the bearest minimum cause most of these ex's and whomever you have had something to do with in the past brings nothing but problems .Most times not all relationships end in marriage but whether it ends in marriage or not try to set this principles and rules for yourself cause it will help you alot.Most naija girls will be crying for marriage but in reality they are not ready when you advice them as a partner to desist from acts that will put them in a vulnerable situation they say you are jealous and insecure until one thing leads to another and they end up messing up they either blame it on their partner or the devil .She was cheating and having unprotected sex that is just the height of it all she deserves what she got .Women claim they dont want to put all their eggs in one basket but the moment you see and know it is leading to marriage which takes atleast two or 3 months to plan tidy your lose ends cause there is always alot of temptation during this period .Cause a lady that is still sleeping with her ex just a few weeks or months to her wedding does not deserve anyform of respect .NA YOU Bleep PASS (just like wanting to swim and you dont want to get wet)
Re: Man Cancels Wedding In Anambra, A Day To D-Day After He Caught Fiancée Cheating by michaeltotti(m): 2:34am On Jan 01, 2017
Smh
Re: Man Cancels Wedding In Anambra, A Day To D-Day After He Caught Fiancée Cheating by dabrightt: 7:19am On Jan 01, 2017
uzolexis:

If this is what you have to say in response to my post then I see no reason why I should waste my time with someone that has an IQ of less than 5, i'll be disrespecting myself....
Anyway.happy new year I wish you more sense for better attitude and delivrance from materialistic and olosho spirit wlcome to a glorious year
Re: Man Cancels Wedding In Anambra, A Day To D-Day After He Caught Fiancée Cheating by uzolexis(f): 9:12am On Jan 01, 2017
dabrightt:
Anyway.happy new year I wish you more sense for better attitude and delivrance from materialistic and olosho spirit wlcome to a glorious year

pple who don't have anything reasonable to say resort to insult.
Re: Man Cancels Wedding In Anambra, A Day To D-Day After He Caught Fiancée Cheating by dabrightt: 11:53am On Jan 01, 2017
uzolexis:

pple who don't have anything reasonable to say resort to insult.
am I lieing against you...you know yourself better ma
Re: Man Cancels Wedding In Anambra, A Day To D-Day After He Caught Fiancée Cheating by uzolexis(f): 3:21pm On Jan 01, 2017
dabrightt:
am I lieing against you...you know yourself better ma

at the bold, exactly you don't know me that's why your unfounded claims about me says a lot about you.
Re: Man Cancels Wedding In Anambra, A Day To D-Day After He Caught Fiancée Cheating by dabrightt: 4:23pm On Jan 01, 2017
uzolexis:

at the bold, exactly you don't know me that's why your unfounded claims about me says a lot about you.
you are trying to get my attension ibeg u don miss road
Re: Man Cancels Wedding In Anambra, A Day To D-Day After He Caught Fiancée Cheating by Antina(f): 1:23am On Jan 02, 2017
olanshi:

I thought they said Igbo women don't cheat when they are engaged?

Can someone explain what just happened? Or am I mis-informed?

B*itch everywhere! So tired of all this bitches, everyone of them!!

How do you know is the woman that got cheated? They guy announced marriage cancellation on his facebook page, while the lady did same. please men of our time, stop acting on half done stories. In media they say, only the time and date is always correct, so cool temper and hear the story from both sides before giving ur judgement.

Mind you, some men are monsters too, monsters everywhere, tired of them all, everyone of them!!! cheesy
Re: Man Cancels Wedding In Anambra, A Day To D-Day After He Caught Fiancée Cheating by Antina(f): 1:25am On Jan 02, 2017
austinosita:

Help me ask ur fellow girls cheesy

And don't tell me to ask my fellow guys cos na una worse pass! smiley

See NL girls forming "holier than thou" as if they don't have more than 1 bf......(alternative)

95% of Naija babes are not faithful........quote me anywhere

Tell me, how many percentage of naija guys are faithful?

1 Like

Re: Man Cancels Wedding In Anambra, A Day To D-Day After He Caught Fiancée Cheating by Coyotejack(m): 1:27am On Jan 02, 2017
Antina:

13.7%
Re: Man Cancels Wedding In Anambra, A Day To D-Day After He Caught Fiancée Cheating by Antina(f): 1:30am On Jan 02, 2017
bigerboy200:
Nigerians like drawing conclusions after hearing just one side to a story....check the girl's fb wall and you might have a rethink as to what went wrong... remember there are 3 sides to the story..his side, her side and the absolute truth.

Don't mind them my brother.

1 Like

Re: Man Cancels Wedding In Anambra, A Day To D-Day After He Caught Fiancée Cheating by Antina(f): 1:38am On Jan 02, 2017
Coyotejack:
13.7%
How did u conclude to this figure? You know the answer in ur mind though.
Re: Man Cancels Wedding In Anambra, A Day To D-Day After He Caught Fiancée Cheating by Coyotejack(m): 1:39am On Jan 02, 2017
Antina:

How did u conclude to this figure? You know the answer in ur mind though.

There are a few loyal dudes out there
The conclusion is just an estimate...
Re: Man Cancels Wedding In Anambra, A Day To D-Day After He Caught Fiancée Cheating by Nobody: 4:21am On Jan 02, 2017
Antina:

95% wink cheesy
Re: Man Cancels Wedding In Anambra, A Day To D-Day After He Caught Fiancée Cheating by olanshi: 5:56am On Jan 02, 2017
Antina:

How do you know is the woman that got cheated? They guy announced marriage cancellation on his facebook page, while the lady did same. please men of our time, stop acting on half done stories. In media they say, only the time and date is always correct, so cool temper and hear the story from both sides before giving ur judgement.

Mind you, some men are monsters too, monsters everywhere, tired of them all, everyone of them!!! cheesy

Easy yo'. I followed the story closely and I even know someone very close to the family of the Husband. Woman can be very deceitful, they are NEVER satisfied that is why you see most of you nagging for unnecessary reasons.

There is even a story I will share on Nairaland very soon, another married b*itch cheating on a very close friend I mean my friend wife that already had 2 kids for him cheating on him sleeping with his Landlord son. It has been happening for about 2 years and my friend didn't know. Even his small daughter of 2years old gave my friend a clue of what is happening behind his back when he goes to work but he didn't take it serious he took It for a small kid talk.

I can go on and on.

B*itch don't have two names. They can kill within a blink of an eye! Pathetic b*itches everyone! Sick and tired of ya'all.
Re: Man Cancels Wedding In Anambra, A Day To D-Day After He Caught Fiancée Cheating by Antina(f): 7:31am On Jan 02, 2017
olanshi:

Easy yo'. I followed the story closely and I even know someone very close to the family of the Husband. Woman can be very deceitful, they are NEVER satisfied that is why you see most of you nagging for unnecessary reasons.

There is even a story I will share on Nairaland very soon, another married b*itch cheating on a very close friend I mean my friend wife that already had 2 kids for him cheating on him sleeping with his Landlord son. It has been happening for about 2 years and my friend didn't know. Even his small daughter of 2years old gave my friend a clue of what is happening behind his back when he goes to work but he didn't take it serious he took It for a small kid talk.

I can go on and on.

B*itch don't have two names. They can kill within a blink of an eye! Pathetic b*itches everyone! Sick and tired of ya'all.

Haba!! Sho le to yeni? cheesy cheesy cheesy

But for good two years strafing the landlord's son, its serious. I know the signs would have been there before ur friend got married to her. Cos I know someone cannot just wake up one day and tell herself "I want to cheat today".

What I am saying in essence is that as we have them in women, men do cheat too. The BUT there is that men can cheat and get away with it (men's world they say).
Re: Man Cancels Wedding In Anambra, A Day To D-Day After He Caught Fiancée Cheating by olanshi: 9:43am On Jan 02, 2017
Antina:

Haba!! Sho le to yeni? cheesy cheesy cheesy

But for good two years strafing the landlord's son, its serious. I know the signs would have been there before ur friend got married to her. Cos I know someone cannot just wake up one day and tell herself "I want to cheat today".

What I am saying in essence is that as we have them in women, men do cheat too. The BUT there is that men can cheat and get away with it (men's world they say).

You can never know cheating b*itch, you will never know. It can go on for years without the man knowing.

I have even seen instance where the woman brings a b*astard to the husband and the husband thinks the kid is his child 3 kids for that matter. Mind you, this is NOT Hollywood or Nollywood. It happened live! I mean real life that I know of.

She got bursted by the American Embassy when the husband want to relocate the wife and kids to the United States.

So tell me now, B*itches don't give a damn about any man. They have killed a lot of men in recent times!

I can still go on and on! I'm so scared of ya'all, I love my peaceful single life! Nothing else can break a man than having a cheating b*itch you can never get over it, NEVER!

Even Eve in Garden Eden didn't do this much!

Oh Jeez! What a world!!
Re: Man Cancels Wedding In Anambra, A Day To D-Day After He Caught Fiancée Cheating by Antina(f): 1:05pm On Jan 02, 2017
olanshi:

You can never know cheating b*itch, you will never know. It can go on for years without the man knowing.

I have even seen instance where the woman brings a b*stard to the husband and the husband thinks the kid is his child 3 kids for that matter. Mind you, this is NOT Hollywood or Nollywood. It happened live! I mean real life that I know of.

She got busted by the American Embassy when the husband want to relocate the wife and kids to the United States.

So tell me now, B*tches don't give a damn about any man. They have killed a lot of men in recent times!

So pathetic!!!

olanshi:

I can still go on and on! I'm so scared of ya'all, I love my peaceful single life! Nothing else can break a man than having a cheating b*itch you can never get over it, NEVER!

Even Eve in Garden Eden didn't do this much!

Oh Jeez! What a world!!

Yes! You need to be scared of women if you have experienced such before or have seen much of whom has such experience.

Still in this world we see some men that are proud and trust their wives.

So, because someone died of a car accident, does it mean we won't travel or board a car again?
Because Mr. A failed his exam, does it mean Mr. B will fail same?
That is why abstinence is the best (most especially for women) because when u sample Mr. A, Mr. B and C, and u feel like marrying Mr. A because he has what it takes to be a good husband, but deep down your heart you always enjoy Mr C. when it comes to sex, such woman might cheat on the husband.

Someone really need to be careful when choosing a spouse because it's not a child's play, and sometimes pay attention to signs exhibited in a relationship.

[b] #My opinion though.

1 Like

Re: Man Cancels Wedding In Anambra, A Day To D-Day After He Caught Fiancée Cheating by vicben27(m): 1:14pm On Jan 02, 2017
d fear of wat some women can do is d beginin of wisdom! dat was hw my married ex was disturbin me to get some! i don dy fear women since den!
Re: Man Cancels Wedding In Anambra, A Day To D-Day After He Caught Fiancée Cheating by olanshi: 2:00pm On Jan 02, 2017
Antina:

So pathetic!!!

Yes! You need to be scared of women if you have experienced such before or have seen much of whom has such experience.

Still in this world we see some men that are proud and trust their wives.

So, because someone died of a car accident, does it mean we won't travel or board a car again?
Because Mr. A failed his exam, does it mean Mr. B will fail same?
That is why abstinence is the best (most especially for women) because when u sample Mr. A, Mr. B and C, and u feel like marrying Mr. A because he has what it takes to be a good husband, but deep down your heart you always enjoy Mr C. when it comes to sex, such woman might cheat on the husband.

Someone really need to be careful when choosing a spouse because it's not a child's play, and sometimes pay attention to signs exhibited in a relationship.

#My opinion though.

Many of you ladies can pretend to be whom you are not, a caring and loving lady during a relationship/courtship stage can be a devil as in a wicked b*itch after the marriage. We have seen instances like that too.

How does one play attention to signs at that point where they play a saint!

What have we men done to deserve all the cruel act from you women of this days?

I juba for ya'all

Re: Man Cancels Wedding In Anambra, A Day To D-Day After He Caught Fiancée Cheating by Antina(f): 3:20pm On Jan 02, 2017
olanshi:

Many of you ladies can pretend to be whom you are not, a caring and loving lady during a relationship/courtship stage can be a devil as in a wicked b*itch after the marriage. We have seen instances like that too.

How does one pay attention to signs at that point where they play a saint!

Yeah of course, we have instances like that, If we are not careful enough, we can go on and on like this on these issues of men and women.
I must bow out here.

olanshi:

What have we men done to deserve all the cruel act from you women of these days?

Nothing I must say grin grin grin

olanshi:

I juba for ya'all

cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos / END OF YEAR PICTURE: This Image Was Taken Today 31/12/2019 [Picture] / See How A Lady Curved Her Boyfriend Who Wanted To Kiss Her In Public (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.