Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,112 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

I Need A Genius Urgently! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A Genius Urgently! (620 Views)

Is Something Wrong With Me? Am I A Genius,exceptional Or A Rare Gem? / If You Can Answer This Question&Give a good reason,you Are A Genius. / Let's Solve This Puzzle If You're A Genius (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Genius Urgently! by antysocial: 11:37pm On Dec 29, 2016
I have been dating this girl for over a month now.The only problem I have is that have always been unable to meet her in places comfortable for bad things. I have only been able to sneak a kiss Nd little smooch from her. She promised to visit on new year day, so I need a genius to give me a good plan on sexing her when she comes.The only problem is lack of privacy
Re: I Need A Genius Urgently! by 2dice01: 11:39pm On Dec 29, 2016
hotel 700 still dey my hood but no a.c
Re: I Need A Genius Urgently! by ayamAgenius: 11:49pm On Dec 29, 2016
You don't need a genius to advice you to check into a hotel and have all the private time you want.

If you are adventurous your can play game outdoor...
Re: I Need A Genius Urgently! by Jerrylolo(m): 11:50pm On Dec 29, 2016
OP, You are not even worth to be called a "THING"... Ur enemies ave jst turned ur brain to recycle bin.. Better marry a smart wife because no child deserve ur gene.... I wnt even call u an idiot cos it wuld be as if am hyping u...
Re: I Need A Genius Urgently! by crystar: 12:00am On Dec 30, 2016
antysocial:
I have been dating this girl for over a month now.The only problem I have is that have always been unable to meet her in places comfortable for bad things. I have only been able to sneak a kiss Nd little smooch from her. She promised to visit on new year day, so I need a genius to give me a good plan on sexing her when she comes.The only problem is lack of privacy
Is like you really need help. Guy you no try at all. Now listen. AIT dey, DSTV dey, even GOTV. YOU also have google. abeg pack well my guy.
Re: I Need A Genius Urgently! by Sunnypar(m): 12:17am On Dec 30, 2016
Drop the girls contacts and see how it will go easy

(1) (Reply)

To The Muslim Girls Only / Friendzonedlove (short Episode Story) / My Plans To Marry A Single Mom...to Proceed Or Quit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.