Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,030 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Is Something Wrong With Me? Am I A Genius,exceptional Or A Rare Gem? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Something Wrong With Me? Am I A Genius,exceptional Or A Rare Gem? (5221 Views)

Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex / I'm Sexually Attracted To This Girl. Is Something Wrong With Me? / My Girl Is A Rare Gem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Something Wrong With Me? Am I A Genius,exceptional Or A Rare Gem? by ModestGal(f): 9:55pm On Jun 20, 2020
I'm starting to think I might be special, not the type that would invent this and that or is something wrong with me? because I really do not know why I'm this way

LITTLE BACKGROUND INTO MY CHILDHOOD
I grew up intellectually very fast, more than my peers or anyone else I knew of my age.

In primary 1, I was the best, though I attended a public school, but, those in my class were quite older, I was 2years old and my classmates were mostly 5years old children.
My schooling was very fast, I graduated University at 19years old,
In my Primary school, I was a normal kid, played but I was quite thoughtful more than my peers and I understood my environment, that is one of the reasons why I could still remember everything at this age (I'm in my early 20s).

In my secondary school things started changing for me, I was finding it difficult to relate with friends, I was turning quiet. When I got to JSS2, my school was changed, and it was at this point I turned fully into an extremely quiet girl till I graduated.

Why I think I'm a rare gem is that I find myself to be extremely good in anything I lay my hands on, so far I have the interest on a task, I come out there extremely great. For instance, when I was learning sewing, I learnt very fast that I was teaching those I met there, and I find myself extremely perfect with metric sewing. I'm not currently practising that now because I wanted to buy 3 sewing machines of $655 each, and at this moment, i do not have such money. And I do feel very sad when I sew and I can't take all my imaginations into reality.

Along the line I started so many fun journeys, one is learning more about beautification, skin care, hair care, I learnt how to make hair products et cetera.
I understood very well, even though I learnt through DIY methods, and not like I went to learn professionally, but I did myself lots of favours by reading so many chemistry textbooks, and so many books I could lay my hands on, but also, I do not have money to establish (I would need a standard lab, Nafdac registration, etc), I can't be mixing rubbish and be selling to innocent Nigerians like some people are doing, endangering the health of beautiful Nigerians.
Although I still teach women all forms of ways to beautify themselves, what to buy and what not to purchase, I have a FB group and pages I do that, I have also successfully grown a waist length hair, yes its true, but I still had to neglect those skills as regards making income out of them.
In addition, I'm a good orator I started that in JSS1 when my English teacher would teach us Oral English and along the line, I picked interest, and I can say, I speak quite above average, eloquent, starndard British English, and my Yoruba is quite good as well, I often speak in parables, proverbs. I do voice overs.

After sometimes, I thought of what else to do that would be proffessional, that i would enjoy doing greatly and earning good income out of (as you can see I didn't establish in all the skills listed above due to no resources since my taste is quite high and professional), I looked else where.
I proceeded to learning digital marketing (Social Media), digital branding, and creation of animations and I can bet that I'm a top notch as well. Even though my background is quite different (in health line, where I'm currently heading my local government on the fight against Covid19, I have an initiative I lead that raises awareness on several community topics for the betterment of our society) I'm doing quite well in the TECH market.
I get so happy when client gives me good reviews without asking and when people come up to meet me and tell me how well I'm doing in content writing, and Branding without having spoken or worked for them before

Growing up, I had this problem of people viewing me as weird, after thinking about all these tonight, I started feeling ''What if Im a rare type of Genius'' ''What if im a rare gem'', I never thought of myself to be exceptional until this moment when I was evaluating my life and my skills
So please, I need you to evaluate me of what I truly am, am I a genius or an averagely brilliant lady or I'm just over thinking and over valuing these skills?

Note**please feel free to point out grammatical errors, vocabulary mistakes et cetera, I'm more than willing to learn from you
WHAT I CAN OFFER YOU
I help you order and ship from EBay/other US foreign sites
I'm a content writer
I design graphics
I'm a social media manager
I'm a branding strategist
I have an organization aimed at helping communities and lifes.

Please if you want to participate in any of these, or you need any of my services, kindly chat me up through my signature. God bless you

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Something Wrong With Me? Am I A Genius,exceptional Or A Rare Gem? by ModestGal(f): 9:56pm On Jun 20, 2020
Thanks for helping
Re: Is Something Wrong With Me? Am I A Genius,exceptional Or A Rare Gem? by MrSensor(m): 9:57pm On Jun 20, 2020
cool This your essay will be read by night owls.

6 Likes

Re: Is Something Wrong With Me? Am I A Genius,exceptional Or A Rare Gem? by jimmyolasun: 9:58pm On Jun 20, 2020
nice ad. submit your CV here. besides, are you beautiful?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Something Wrong With Me? Am I A Genius,exceptional Or A Rare Gem? by EzzyCarter: 10:00pm On Jun 20, 2020
Hmnnn... I must commend your versatility. At the same time, its obvious you have a mind that easily grasps new knowledge.. that explains how well you've honed the various skills you've highlighted. It's really good to see you doing well for yourself...

P.S: if you're single, hit me up, I dey find wife grin and you seem to tick all my boxes tongue

6 Likes

Re: Is Something Wrong With Me? Am I A Genius,exceptional Or A Rare Gem? by ModestGal(f): 10:01pm On Jun 20, 2020
jimmyolasun:
nice ad. submit your CV here. besides, are you beautiful?
I can't say, but many people do say I look like a living Angel, extremely elegant, both men and women. But you know how people could be, could be true and also could be a lie.

2 Likes

Re: Is Something Wrong With Me? Am I A Genius,exceptional Or A Rare Gem? by HomerTimpson: 10:07pm On Jun 20, 2020
Am a nigerian and we spend naira & kobo pls what is $655? Thanks
Re: Is Something Wrong With Me? Am I A Genius,exceptional Or A Rare Gem? by jimmyolasun: 10:07pm On Jun 20, 2020
ModestGal:

I can't say, but many people do say I look like a living Angel, extremely elegant, both men and women. But you know how people could be, could be true and also could be a lie.
pics of you in your elegant angel look or we don't believe it.

11 Likes

Re: Is Something Wrong With Me? Am I A Genius,exceptional Or A Rare Gem? by HomerTimpson: 10:11pm On Jun 20, 2020
EzzyCarter:
Hmnnn... I must commend your versatility. At the same time, its obvious you have a mind that easily grasps new knowledge.. that explains how well you've honed the various skills you've highlighted. It's really good to see you doing well for yourself...

P.S: if you're single, hit me up, I dey find wife grin and you seem to tick all my boxes tongue
untill you learn she traded her cooking skill for all of those prowess...just saying thou(no insult meant)

2 Likes

Re: Is Something Wrong With Me? Am I A Genius,exceptional Or A Rare Gem? by EzzyCarter: 10:13pm On Jun 20, 2020
HomerTimpson:
untill you learn she traded her cooking skill for all of those prowess...just saying thou(no insult meant)

Lol. How sure are you? Since you haven't gotten a chance to sample her cooking so you might as well keep ur fingers crossed cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Something Wrong With Me? Am I A Genius,exceptional Or A Rare Gem? by ModestGal(f): 10:16pm On Jun 20, 2020
jimmyolasun:
Truth is that when I look into the mirror, I do see a lady, not living in Planet Earth, from another totally different planet with beauty beyond my comprehension. But this as well could just be in my head and not possibly true

1 Like

Re: Is Something Wrong With Me? Am I A Genius,exceptional Or A Rare Gem? by HomerTimpson: 10:19pm On Jun 20, 2020
EzzyCarter:

Lol. How sure are you? Since you haven't gotten a chance to sample her cooking so you might as well keep ur fingers crossed cheesy
yea waiting for you the explorer to give me the result (goodluck on ur proposal thou)
Re: Is Something Wrong With Me? Am I A Genius,exceptional Or A Rare Gem? by ModestGal(f): 10:19pm On Jun 20, 2020
HomerTimpson:
Am a nigerian and we spend naira & kobo pls what is $655? Thanks
Well, I help people buy and ship from Amazon, EBay, and other foreign sites. Those are the prices those sewing machines are labelled
Re: Is Something Wrong With Me? Am I A Genius,exceptional Or A Rare Gem? by daewoorazer(m): 10:22pm On Jun 20, 2020
It is “Et cetera”

Et means “and“
Cetera means “the rest”
Re: Is Something Wrong With Me? Am I A Genius,exceptional Or A Rare Gem? by ModestGal(f): 10:23pm On Jun 20, 2020
jimmyolasun:
Who are the we?
Re: Is Something Wrong With Me? Am I A Genius,exceptional Or A Rare Gem? by HomerTimpson: 10:25pm On Jun 20, 2020
ModestGal:

Truth is that when I look into the mirror, I do see a lady, not living in Planet Earth, from another totally different planet with beauty beyond my comprehension. But this as well could just be in my head and not possibly true
which marine kingdom are you from?
Re: Is Something Wrong With Me? Am I A Genius,exceptional Or A Rare Gem? by MagnumXL(m): 10:25pm On Jun 20, 2020
If you are a genius or someone exceptional then why are you here asking us what you are?

3 Likes

Re: Is Something Wrong With Me? Am I A Genius,exceptional Or A Rare Gem? by HomerTimpson: 10:28pm On Jun 20, 2020
ModestGal:

Well, I help people buy and ship from Amazon, EBay, and other foreign sites. Those are the prices those sewing machines are labelled
I want to buy your heart,can you ship it to my email ? kiss
ModestGal:

I want to buy your heart,can you ship it to my email ?
Re: Is Something Wrong With Me? Am I A Genius,exceptional Or A Rare Gem? by ModestGal(f): 10:29pm On Jun 20, 2020
HomerTimpson:
which marine kingdom are you from?
I have been studying Planet Jupiter and some archeological findings of aliens. I might be related to them, who knows!

1 Like

Re: Is Something Wrong With Me? Am I A Genius,exceptional Or A Rare Gem? by ModestGal(f): 10:30pm On Jun 20, 2020
HomerTimpson:
I want to buy your heart,can you ship it to my email ? kiss I want to buy your heart,can you ship it to my email ?
Yes, chat me up through my signature for more information
Re: Is Something Wrong With Me? Am I A Genius,exceptional Or A Rare Gem? by ModestGal(f): 10:31pm On Jun 20, 2020
MagnumXL:
If you are a genius or someone exceptional then why are you here asking us what you are?

Well, most genius don't name themselves, people does.

1 Like

Re: Is Something Wrong With Me? Am I A Genius,exceptional Or A Rare Gem? by HomerTimpson: 10:35pm On Jun 20, 2020
ModestGal:

I have been studying Planet Jupiter and some archeological findings of aliens. I might be related to them, who knows?
i believe you cos am also one of those crew of the ufo's sent from other planet to earth to find a missing angel..am starting to think you are the missing angel
Re: Is Something Wrong With Me? Am I A Genius,exceptional Or A Rare Gem? by eazylion001: 10:37pm On Jun 20, 2020
You claim to be brilliant but why did you put this thread in the Romance section?

Well, I love your courage tho, it's not easy to come out and say you have sense in a country like Nigeria when we know dat almost all of us including majority our leaders are ......

You mentioned something about always been extremely good in anything u lay ur hands on and come out extremely great!! well, I will like to ask if politics interests you perhaps you might also do great in that aspect (if it interests you).

1 Like

Re: Is Something Wrong With Me? Am I A Genius,exceptional Or A Rare Gem? by ModestGal(f): 10:37pm On Jun 20, 2020
HomerTimpson:
i believe you cos am also one of those crew of the ufo's sent from other planet to earth to find a missing angel..am starting to think you are the missing angel
Good, I just hope they sent you loaded CX this lady here is expensively expensive

1 Like

Re: Is Something Wrong With Me? Am I A Genius,exceptional Or A Rare Gem? by fayded(m): 10:37pm On Jun 20, 2020
I just think u re blowing ur horn..
If what you say is true, then you're good.
Buh you'd be surprised that so many other people are quite as good, and even better.
So, just keep doing ur thing, if you're a genius, u wouldn't need to ask, people would tell u, and you'd feel it.
Besides, intelligent people don't always know or think that they're intelligent, it's the dumb ones that make noise upandan
Anyways, good luck.
It might be a guy behind ds moniker sha.. Hmmmm

6 Likes

Re: Is Something Wrong With Me? Am I A Genius,exceptional Or A Rare Gem? by HomerTimpson: 10:39pm On Jun 20, 2020
ModestGal:

Yes, chat me up through my signature for more information
it appears like a whatsapp link...either way i only use email...thanks
Re: Is Something Wrong With Me? Am I A Genius,exceptional Or A Rare Gem? by Agency0221: 10:40pm On Jun 20, 2020
I am also that kinda versatile. So I'm not alone. �
Locate me asap, I thought I am the last of my kind�
Re: Is Something Wrong With Me? Am I A Genius,exceptional Or A Rare Gem? by HomerTimpson: 10:43pm On Jun 20, 2020
ModestGal:

Good, I just hope they sent you loaded CX this lady here is expensively expensive
WOW! Am impressed but wait i thought you are supposed to be priceless...anyway i'll blend in (nice taste thou)
Re: Is Something Wrong With Me? Am I A Genius,exceptional Or A Rare Gem? by Ningen(m): 10:44pm On Jun 20, 2020
If all these are true, then you simply have a high IQ. That explains why you are a very fast learner.

It's an innate quality. You were born with it.

Rare gems and geniuses, are next level shít and they “identify” themselves with a particular field.

Mozart, Newton, Messi, Einstein, Lingard etc.

You dear, didn't identify yourself with any.
If anything, you claim to be overall good.

Conclusion: You are smart woman.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Something Wrong With Me? Am I A Genius,exceptional Or A Rare Gem? by MagnumXL(m): 10:45pm On Jun 20, 2020
ModestGal:

Well, most genius don't name themselves, people does.

A genium wouldn't be seeking validation in the romance section of nairaland.

Their works, their contributions would make them stand out in their fields and the acclaim will naturally follow.

What are you really doing here?
Re: Is Something Wrong With Me? Am I A Genius,exceptional Or A Rare Gem? by HomerTimpson: 10:45pm On Jun 20, 2020
fayded:
I just think u re blowing ur horn..
If what you say is true, then you're good.
Buh you'd be surprised that so many other people are quite as good, and even better.
So, just keep doing ur thing, if you're a genius, u wouldn't need to ask, people would tell u, and you'd feel it.
Besides, intelligent people don't always know or think that they're intelligent, it's the dumb ones that make noise upandan
Anyways, good luck.
It might be a guy behind ds moniker sha.. Hmmmm
LOL catfish things but i believe her/him sha

1 Like

Re: Is Something Wrong With Me? Am I A Genius,exceptional Or A Rare Gem? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jun 20, 2020
ModestGal:

you know he's asking about change of currency from dollars to naira

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saw This Beautiful Laughing Dove In My Room This Morning / She Calls U "My Boo" And U Are Happy. U Need To See This / My Sister's Friend Apparently Wants To Date Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.