Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:10 PM

Man Abandons 19-year-old Wife, Marries Her Mother - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Abandons 19-year-old Wife, Marries Her Mother (589 Views)

Lady Marries Her Dubai-based Fiancé Ably Represented By Throw Pillows / Nigerian Sex Slave, Princess, Marries Her Client In Italy (Photos, Video) / Man Meets Lady On Instagram And Marries Her, What Happens Next Is Surprising... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Abandons 19-year-old Wife, Marries Her Mother by Nnamdionu1: 12:07am On Dec 30, 2016
A 22-year-old man, identified as Mahto Suraj has abandoned his wife, Latila and married his wife’s mother Asha Devi.

Mahto was said to have abandoned his 19-year-old wife, for the mother after she visited them when he was sick.

India Times reports that Asha left her husband who is a factory worker in Delhi and started living with Suraj and had a court marriage and a formal temple wedding.

Mahto claimed to have fallen in love with his 42-year-old mother-in-law when she came to stay with him and his wife in the village of Puraini in Bihar, in the north-eastern part of India in 2015.

The panchayat ruled that, “The couple is madly in love and there is no reason to separate them.”

However, Mahto is now pleading for the marriage bond to be broken so that he could return to his former wife, Latila, claiming he had now realised his foolishness.

“I have come to realize my foolishness. I admit I have committed the mistake, but will never repeat in future. Now, I no longer treat her (Devi) as my wife, rather, I have started paying her regard as a mother and an in-law that she is.

“I am on my knees, I’m begging Lalita to take me back home for the sake of our son,” Mahto added.
Re: Man Abandons 19-year-old Wife, Marries Her Mother by Nobody: 12:10am On Dec 30, 2016
angry

Steeeeeewpid man!

1 Like

Re: Man Abandons 19-year-old Wife, Marries Her Mother by bellenornor(f): 12:27am On Dec 30, 2016
India?? " No wonder
Re: Man Abandons 19-year-old Wife, Marries Her Mother by hotspec(m): 12:30am On Dec 30, 2016
end-time india

1 Like

Re: Man Abandons 19-year-old Wife, Marries Her Mother by Kenzico(m): 1:06am On Dec 30, 2016
INDIAN FOLKS AND JUJU

Mother's Punanni must ave been sweeter dan the Daughter's

Poor girl!! grin angry

1 Like

Re: Man Abandons 19-year-old Wife, Marries Her Mother by Nnamdionu1: 7:22pm On Dec 30, 2016
That's really crazy

(1) (Reply)

How About This? / To Whom It May Concern! / Aurora Valentine Hampers 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.