Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,263 members, 7,829,526 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Women: When Your Man Loses His Erection, Never Do This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women: When Your Man Loses His Erection, Never Do This (1400 Views)

Twitter VAR: Man Loses Business Opportunity For Trying To Body Shame A Lady / Cops Beat Man After Bank Teller Mistake His Erection For A Pistole (pics) / Nigerian Man Loses His Girlfriend To Her Ex-boyfriend After Losing His Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women: When Your Man Loses His Erection, Never Do This by Chizgold: 4:01am On Dec 30, 2016
Women often wonder WTF is going on with their guy when he loses his erection and what to do about it.

Understandable, because it can cause a lot of pain for both parties. I lost my erection plenty of times. But, like a typical guy, I pretended like it wasn’t a problem, like I wasn’t affected by it. I spoke about it to no one. It didn’t become a real issue until I was with one woman for a long period of time. The women I dated never said anything. (Curious, right?) That is, until a smart woman came along. A woman is in a tricky place with this issue, because she knows he feels shame about it and doesn’t want to rub salt in that wound, yet she also wants to get her needs met. Hmmm. What to do? First, you need to know WTF is actually going on. After years of busting my balls working on this issue, I figured out the root cause of erectile dysfunction. What is it?
The root cause of a man losing his erection is this:

When we men try to “read” a woman’s sexual needs (in a neurotic way). Then we subordinate to a fantasy of what we thinks our woman wants, we will pop into our upper head and leave our heart connection with our woman and try to “perform” love-making, instead of being ourselves.

In other words, we try to be someone we’re not. Knowing this is super helpful for a woman. Why? Because a lot of women take it personally and then care-take their man, then resent him. So, here are two things not to do when a man loses his erection:

1. Take it personally.

2. Hold back who you are.

Let’s unpack these briefly… Taking it personally It’s not personal

Credit: http://ikengachronicles.com/women-when-your-man-loses-his-erection-never-do-this/

Re: Women: When Your Man Loses His Erection, Never Do This by BlackDBagba: 5:05am On Dec 30, 2016

1 Like

Re: Women: When Your Man Loses His Erection, Never Do This by Lincoln275(m): 5:55am On Dec 30, 2016
k
Re: Women: When Your Man Loses His Erection, Never Do This by Bluezy13(m): 6:08am On Dec 30, 2016

(1) (Reply)

See My Topic That Got Romancelanders Angry (I Was Finshed With Comments) / Moaned And Licked Her Lips. Felt Around Her Dick. Found It & Slipped It In Me / My Relationships Don't Last More Than Three Months: Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.