Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,225 members, 7,957,520 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:03 PM

Cops Beat Man After Bank Teller Mistake His Erection For A Pistole (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cops Beat Man After Bank Teller Mistake His Erection For A Pistole (pics) (5801 Views)

No Erection For My Wife / Discovery: A Bite From Brazilian Spider Causes Erection For 4 Hours (photos) / How Do Men Manage To Have Erection For Women With Big Belle? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cops Beat Man After Bank Teller Mistake His Erection For A Pistole (pics) by Teniola2000: 7:00pm On Mar 23, 2018
A Yet-to-be identified teen was brutally manhandled after his Erection was mistaken for a pistole at the bank.

What would you have done, if you were in his shoes?

NEWS BY JOELSBLOG
https://joelsblog.com.ng/cops-beat-up-teen-after-bank-teller-mistake-his-erection-for-a-pistole/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
MissyB3
Fynestboi
Ashewoboy
NwaAmaikpe
Seun

Re: Cops Beat Man After Bank Teller Mistake His Erection For A Pistole (pics) by Teniola2000: 7:00pm On Mar 23, 2018
Re: Cops Beat Man After Bank Teller Mistake His Erection For A Pistole (pics) by Gebbson007(m): 7:13pm On Mar 23, 2018
lol. .....
erection In side bank .. nawa ooo
Re: Cops Beat Man After Bank Teller Mistake His Erection For A Pistole (pics) by funmilade4real(m): 7:17pm On Mar 23, 2018
Gebbson007:
lol. .....
e dey happen na
Re: Cops Beat Man After Bank Teller Mistake His Erection For A Pistole (pics) by Aibuckher(m): 7:19pm On Mar 23, 2018
This must come from Kenya

1 Like

Re: Cops Beat Man After Bank Teller Mistake His Erection For A Pistole (pics) by Teniola2000: 7:19pm On Mar 23, 2018
Lalasticlala
Lalasticlala
Lalasticlala
Re: Cops Beat Man After Bank Teller Mistake His Erection For A Pistole (pics) by Teniola2000: 7:20pm On Mar 23, 2018
funmilade4real:

e dey happen na
I wonder what will stimulate his Erection... Lalasticlala come nau
Re: Cops Beat Man After Bank Teller Mistake His Erection For A Pistole (pics) by Teniola2000: 7:37pm On Mar 23, 2018
Lalasticlala
Re: Cops Beat Man After Bank Teller Mistake His Erection For A Pistole (pics) by agbonkamen(f): 7:50pm On Mar 23, 2018
Oh erection at the wrong session (traction hour)
Re: Cops Beat Man After Bank Teller Mistake His Erection For A Pistole (pics) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:01pm On Mar 23, 2018
Hahahahah, sorry for the beatings sha but I wonder why he has an erection inside the bank,abi him dey eye one of the cashiers? Sorry once again.
Re: Cops Beat Man After Bank Teller Mistake His Erection For A Pistole (pics) by prestige2013: 8:24pm On Mar 23, 2018
Gebbson007:
lol. .....

Money dey cause Erection oooo, i mean good n bulky money..... Dickson will gberaa.
Re: Cops Beat Man After Bank Teller Mistake His Erection For A Pistole (pics) by Teniola2000: 9:18pm On Mar 23, 2018
Lalasticlala Lalasticlala Lalasticlala i am going to go mad!!! Why are u doing this... All through out today... I called you... U snubbed me... U are beeen unjust towards me...u ignore me... I know u see my posts... I know... I know how u check in post u move to FP... I try to be untop the list... Yet u ignore me.... Its not fare :-
Re: Cops Beat Man After Bank Teller Mistake His Erection For A Pistole (pics) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 23, 2018
So Somebody Prick Can Not Stand In Peace Again. Na Wa
Re: Cops Beat Man After Bank Teller Mistake His Erection For A Pistole (pics) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Mar 23, 2018
Teniola2000:
Lalasticlala Lalasticlala Lalasticlala i am going to go mad!!! Why are u doing this... All through out today... I called you... U snubbed me... U are beeen unjust towards me...u ignore me... I know u see my posts... I know... I know how u check in post u move to FP... I try to be untop the list... Yet u ignore me.... Its not fare :-
its Night Already. He May Try Tomorrow
Re: Cops Beat Man After Bank Teller Mistake His Erection For A Pistole (pics) by youngderek1(m): 9:34pm On Mar 23, 2018
laugh wan kill me o grin
Re: Cops Beat Man After Bank Teller Mistake His Erection For A Pistole (pics) by Teniola2000: 9:35pm On Mar 23, 2018
DeadRat:
its Night Already. He May Try Tomorrow

Lalasticlala knows very well what he does... He is regulating my post on Nairaland, meanwhile he nevee waits a second to move.. National helm or metro naija to Fp... Yet they keep saying we should make posts that has not been shared on the forum before... They wont still move it... But Nairaland will rank for the keyword... So unfair
Re: Cops Beat Man After Bank Teller Mistake His Erection For A Pistole (pics) by Adasun(m): 9:39pm On Mar 23, 2018
Dats gud, make e no come shoot one of those female bankers cheesy
Re: Cops Beat Man After Bank Teller Mistake His Erection For A Pistole (pics) by NwaAmaikpe: 9:46pm On Mar 23, 2018
shocked

Dear Lord,
I know my preek suffers from Obsessive Compulsive disorder.
Please let it not put me in trouble like this man's own has done.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cops Beat Man After Bank Teller Mistake His Erection For A Pistole (pics) by ChangeIsCostant: 9:54pm On Mar 23, 2018
shame on you for writing this trash.. what do you expect lalasticlala to do with this stale news that went viral since last year as seen in the screenshot below. The news in not even complete, you just brought a picture and yet you want it to make FP.. other blogs apart from the ones u mentioned still make FP daily..

is this not your one of your posts which made FP and yet you say he is snubbing you; https://www.nairaland.com/4413394/prophet-jeremiah-omoto-fufeyin-buys

Teniola2000:

Lalasticlala knows very well what he does... He is regulating my post on Nairaland, meanwhile he nevee waits a second to move.. National helm or metro naija to Fp... Yet they keep saying we should make posts that has not been shared on the forum before... They wont still move it... But Nairaland will rank for the keyword... So unfair

Re: Cops Beat Man After Bank Teller Mistake His Erection For A Pistole (pics) by Teniola2000: 9:56pm On Mar 23, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
shame on you for writing this trash.. how do you expect lalasticlala to take this stale news which went viral since last year as seen in the screenshot below. The news in not even complete, you just brought a picture and yet you want it to make FP.. other blogs apart from the ones u mentioned still make FP daily..

Hahaha thats if i have any shame left... Which means U just wasted ur time
Re: Cops Beat Man After Bank Teller Mistake His Erection For A Pistole (pics) by Teniola2000: 9:57pm On Mar 23, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
shame on you for writing this trash.. what do you expect lalasticlala to do with this stale news that went viral since last year as seen in the screenshot below. The news in not even complete, you just brought a picture and yet you want it to make FP.. other blogs apart from the ones u mentioned still make FP daily..

So apart from this thread... Why has Lalasticlala ignored my other threads... He just have a personal problem with me... So he should come lets set things right
Re: Cops Beat Man After Bank Teller Mistake His Erection For A Pistole (pics) by ChangeIsCostant: 10:01pm On Mar 23, 2018
here is another of your post which made FP yesterday with NEARLY 100K views. Why would he have a personal problem with you, does he know you, do u know him or what. Is it every post you bring to Nairaland that will make FP. Na u get Nairaland? know how you talk before none of your posts will make FP again...this is a friendly advice.

https://www.nairaland.com/4411929/lady-sets-best-friend-up

Teniola2000:

So apart from this thread... Why has Lalasticlala ignored my other threads... He just have a personal problem with me... So he should come lets set things right
Re: Cops Beat Man After Bank Teller Mistake His Erection For A Pistole (pics) by Teniola2000: 10:06pm On Mar 23, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
here is another of your post which made FP yesterday with NEARLY 100K views. Why would he have a personal problem with you, does he know you, do u know him or what. Is it every post you bring to Nairaland that will make FP. Na u get Nairaland? know how you talk before none of your posts will make FP again...this is a friendly advice.

https://www.nairaland.com/4411929/lady-sets-best-friend-up

Oya Lalasticlala my love i am sorry jor... Ahn ahn... Whats it sef... Someborri cant have misunderstanding again... I was just angry he ignored me since morning... Its not as if the 91k views all came to my website... Naijaloaded, 9jaflaver all of them drank it up
Re: Cops Beat Man After Bank Teller Mistake His Erection For A Pistole (pics) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Mar 23, 2018
it seems like his money gives him erectionns.. even in wrong places grin grin
Re: Cops Beat Man After Bank Teller Mistake His Erection For A Pistole (pics) by flimzy24: 11:18pm On Mar 23, 2018
Re: Cops Beat Man After Bank Teller Mistake His Erection For A Pistole (pics) by nanakgh(m): 12:00am On Mar 24, 2018
Cops probably beat him more outta jealousy when they realized it wasn't a pistol. grin bet this guy has a bittersweet feeling about all this. On one hand he's proud as hell as this makes him an outright legend in the junk department. One the other hand he's probably not gonna have a full erection for a few weeks at least grin angry
Re: Cops Beat Man After Bank Teller Mistake His Erection For A Pistole (pics) by MistadeRegal(m): 12:23am On Mar 24, 2018
Can't they tell him to put his hnds behind his head and they grab the weapon at least to disharm him. Niw see how they spoil fine boy.
But did his distin also see through his…. Because what could have triggered such allergy? cheesy grin grin
Re: Cops Beat Man After Bank Teller Mistake His Erection For A Pistole (pics) by falcon01: 1:05am On Mar 24, 2018
was he black
Re: Cops Beat Man After Bank Teller Mistake His Erection For A Pistole (pics) by pweshdodo(m): 1:56am On Mar 24, 2018
His bazuka don put am for trouble
Re: Cops Beat Man After Bank Teller Mistake His Erection For A Pistole (pics) by Nobody: 7:38am On Mar 24, 2018
Teniola2000:

no Cry Na. The Lord Is Your Muscle
Re: Cops Beat Man After Bank Teller Mistake His Erection For A Pistole (pics) by don4real18(m): 7:43am On Mar 24, 2018
Teniola2000:

This is quite old... It has been shared
Re: Cops Beat Man After Bank Teller Mistake His Erection For A Pistole (pics) by GMBuhariNG(m): 8:06am On Mar 24, 2018

(1) (2) (Reply)

Redpill Maxims For Only Men / Another Shop Rite Marriage Proposal Ends Up In Blood & Shattered Windscreen / Has Any Guy Here Tasted A Dwarf Before? The Experience Was Mind Blowing For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.