Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,336 members, 7,826,337 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Ogun Set To Convert MAPOLY To A University - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ogun Set To Convert MAPOLY To A University (15647 Views)

Popular Owerri 'Mad Man' Graduated From A University In The US. Photos / MAPOLY Students Protest Delay In Semester Examination / MAPOLY To Become A University Of Science And Technology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun Set To Convert MAPOLY To A University by Guru9ja(m): 10:26am On Dec 30, 2016
Cool83:
why can't he focused on improving the available institutions instead of creating another one
Don't mind them. soon the government will start owning lecturers
Re: Ogun Set To Convert MAPOLY To A University by gidimasters(m): 10:28am On Dec 30, 2016
Guru9ja:
Gidimasters. Am cocksure u are happy with this development in your school. I need u to be candid with me. Is it true Mapoly has a prof as rector and many PhD holders as lecturer. Plsss b honest.

The rector, prof oludele itiola... If we lie, Google no go lie... Make you search his name and see
Re: Ogun Set To Convert MAPOLY To A University by Guru9ja(m): 10:29am On Dec 30, 2016
KINGwax007:
guy, which university did you go to that made you so mentally poor, such that you cannot think on how to make money, at least, so minute, to buy a poison, so that you may end your frustrated life?

This your level of cry cry dey worry me o..
U are an idiot. U shouldn't have said such words. Your lackadaisical attitude is really touching the sky. Stay here and argue with me and don't say any derogatory
Re: Ogun Set To Convert MAPOLY To A University by gidimasters(m): 10:29am On Dec 30, 2016
Guru9ja:
Don't mind them. soon the government will start owning lecturers

No be government dey pay lecturers salary bro....

It's the school management bro
Re: Ogun Set To Convert MAPOLY To A University by Guru9ja(m): 10:30am On Dec 30, 2016
gidimasters:

The rector, prof oludele itiola... If we lie, Google no go lie... Make you search his name and see
Alryt am.on it. OK its confirmed. What about the number of PhDs
Re: Ogun Set To Convert MAPOLY To A University by Guru9ja(m): 10:33am On Dec 30, 2016
gidimasters:

No be government dey pay lecturers salary bro....

It's the school management bro
Great. Now, do u know ones Mapoly is converted into a University. it might loose its PT accreditation which I believe is generating more income for Mapoly. Then wahala will start
Re: Ogun Set To Convert MAPOLY To A University by Oketoks(m): 10:35am On Dec 30, 2016
KINGwax007:
guy, which university did you go to that made you so mentally poor, such that you cannot think on how to make money, at least, so minute, to buy a poison, so that you may end your frustrated life?

This your level of cry cry dey worry me o..

E pain am *tong awt*
mapoly ko, makoli ni. abeg go siddon
Re: Ogun Set To Convert MAPOLY To A University by gidimasters(m): 10:36am On Dec 30, 2016
Guru9ja:
Alryt am.on it. OK its confirmed. What about the number of PhDs

Well not all the lecturers have PhD(most) ... But atleast dey lecture with masters.....

Those who lecture with BSc/hnd are the junior lecturers newly employed / the best students
Re: Ogun Set To Convert MAPOLY To A University by KINGwax007(m): 10:36am On Dec 30, 2016
Guru9ja:
U are an idiot. U shouldn't have said such words. Your lackadaisical attitude is really touching the sky. Stay here and argue with me and don't say any derogatory
you are a certified dunce. When you made this statement...
Guru9ja:
U must be from the gutter to lash out those outrageous statement. U have no knowledge about d polytechnic u are.

All u said is just senseless.
...you were feeling blue. Now, shoot's hitting ur face, you are crying murder. Did I not warn you? You went an used your wretched fingers like something wey dem dey use stuck meat, dey type nonsense again. Guy, roll over. If you want arguments, bring it on. Start by telling me your wretched school and let's start from there. Hope you won't glorify it like am idiot who said, 'i am akokaite', like he was from Harvard?

Be wise...come and me and I'll retract with a bloody nostrils...

I'm waiting...u go knw say...

Re: Ogun Set To Convert MAPOLY To A University by gidimasters(m): 10:37am On Dec 30, 2016
Guru9ja:
Great. Now, do u know ones Mapoly is converted into a University. it might loose its PT accreditation which I believe is generating more income for Mapoly. Then wahala will start

Unilag, oau etc no get part time? Abi Na which uni no get part time?
Re: Ogun Set To Convert MAPOLY To A University by KINGwax007(m): 10:42am On Dec 30, 2016
gidimasters:

Well not all the lecturers have PhD(most) ... But atleast dey lecture with masters.....

Those who lecture with BSc/hnd are the junior lecturers newly employed / the best students
pls, stop that. Check out MAPOLY's qualifications requirements for lecturer...HND are technical officers...BSC must have their masters in view, and they are graduate assistants, masters must have their PhD in view, and they are assistant lecturers. PhD holders are HODs and Senior lecturers. The ones that have been employed before are trying frantically to upgrade because their won't be promotion for them anymore.

I knw these cos I have personal relationship with at least two of those who are at the governor council and at least, the officer at the rector protectorate at the admin. And I had this info because I want trying to enter the place since... It's becoming harder.

Position for rector is no more for PhD holders ...

That's how standard MAPOLY set its pace..

1 Like

Re: Ogun Set To Convert MAPOLY To A University by KINGwax007(m): 10:43am On Dec 30, 2016
Oketoks:

E pain am *tong awt*
mapoly ko, makoli ni. abeg go siddon
hey, undergraduate, go prepare for exam and come back after your service yr to argue

Re: Ogun Set To Convert MAPOLY To A University by Guru9ja(m): 10:47am On Dec 30, 2016
gidimasters:

Unilag, oau etc no get part time? Abi Na which uni no get part time?
Not all school are accredited for Part time. I can give the list of schools that are accredited for PT. Lasu set have been banned from running PT
Re: Ogun Set To Convert MAPOLY To A University by gidimasters(m): 10:48am On Dec 30, 2016
KINGwax007:
pls, stop that. Check out MAPOLY's qualifications requirements for lecturer...HND are technical officers...BSC must have their masters in view, and they are graduate assistants, masters must have their PhD in view, and they are assistant lecturers. PhD holders are HODs and Senior lecturers. The ones that have been employed before are trying frantically to upgrade because their won't be promotion for them anymore.

I knw these cos I have personal relationship with at least two of those who are at the governor council and at least, the officer at the rector protectorate at the admin. And I had this info because I want trying to enter the place since... It's becoming harder.

Bro... I understand....

Me definitely just finish my ND there
Re: Ogun Set To Convert MAPOLY To A University by Ontop123(m): 10:48am On Dec 30, 2016
Hmmmnmn MAPOLY to uni of tech. Gonna be very risky o. Well wetin concern me let me come and be going
Re: Ogun Set To Convert MAPOLY To A University by gidimasters(m): 10:49am On Dec 30, 2016
Guru9ja:
Not all school are accredited for Part time. I can give the list of schools that are accredited for PT. Lasu set have been banned from running PT

The schools I mentioned, are dey not accredited?
Re: Ogun Set To Convert MAPOLY To A University by Guru9ja(m): 10:50am On Dec 30, 2016
KINGwax007:

You won't hear with all the gibberish u spitting out. Well let's see if NUC will approve the conversion
Re: Ogun Set To Convert MAPOLY To A University by Guru9ja(m): 10:52am On Dec 30, 2016
gidimasters:

The schools I mentioned, are dey not accredited?
What about OOU? Do u tink they accredited for PT. Tasued is accredited for PT.
Re: Ogun Set To Convert MAPOLY To A University by gidimasters(m): 10:54am On Dec 30, 2016
Guru9ja:
What about OOU? Do u tink they accredited for PT. Tasued is accredited for PT.

Oou no be school bro.... I no fit take their free admission sef...

After lautech, na Oou when it comes to strike matter
Re: Ogun Set To Convert MAPOLY To A University by KINGwax007(m): 10:55am On Dec 30, 2016
Guru9ja:
You won't hear with all the gibberish u spitting out. Well let's see if NUC will approve the conversion

Re: Ogun Set To Convert MAPOLY To A University by Guru9ja(m): 10:57am On Dec 30, 2016
gidimasters:

Oou no be school bro.... I no fit take their free admission sef...

After lautech, na Oou when it comes to strike matter
Good. AAUA and Osustech are not accredited for PT either.
Re: Ogun Set To Convert MAPOLY To A University by gidimasters(m): 10:59am On Dec 30, 2016
Guru9ja:
Good. AAUA and Osustech are not accredited for PT either.
grin angry shocked shocked shocked
grin
Re: Ogun Set To Convert MAPOLY To A University by Guru9ja(m): 11:03am On Dec 30, 2016
gidimasters:
grin angry shocked shocked shocked grin
Even our over hyped Unilorin too
Re: Ogun Set To Convert MAPOLY To A University by gidimasters(m): 11:05am On Dec 30, 2016
Guru9ja:
Even our over hyped Unilorin too

This news sef no surprise me to that extent...

This is Nigeria..

Easier said than done
Re: Ogun Set To Convert MAPOLY To A University by Guru9ja(m): 11:18am On Dec 30, 2016
gidimasters:
This news sef no surprise me to that extent...
This is Nigeria..
Easier said than done
Mapoly to Mautech. Vision 2030
Re: Ogun Set To Convert MAPOLY To A University by justflow1(m): 11:30am On Dec 30, 2016
KINGwax007:
MAPOLY has the capacity to become a university of technology. Their level of education is far better than most universities. If u went thru OND at MAPOLY as crossed into any university, u will understand what I mean. You must be amongst the best in ur class sha ni, unless u be yeye student for mapoly. Enough time to play enough time to work. Beautiful synergy.

Besides, if you don't have ur pHD in view, u can't even be accepted at a second lecturer at MAPOLY. ask anyone..

It's long overdue...
you are correct i swear damn

1 Like

Re: Ogun Set To Convert MAPOLY To A University by Nobody: 12:04pm On Dec 30, 2016
remove that word TECHNOLOGY then a good move
Re: Ogun Set To Convert MAPOLY To A University by taiwo3489(m): 12:42pm On Dec 30, 2016
KINGwax007:
oh... grin an akokaite... grin grin see how the idiot said it like,

Hey, I from Oxford or Harvard..

grin grin grin

Yeye guy. U can't even compete with yabatech...aside law, what other courses are u good at?

Oh...don't tell me, prostitution and yahoo yahoo grin grin

MIMIKING THE IDIOT: I am an akokaite.. grin cheesy grin grin

U'r an idiot, I did my ND in Yabatech so I knw wat am talking abt, oh! I knw ur type, u are pained cuz u weren't given admission in Unilag...E ma wo awon omo poly jatijati yi sha.
Re: Ogun Set To Convert MAPOLY To A University by taiwo3489(m): 12:44pm On Dec 30, 2016
michaelwilli:
I doubt the gods of ur village can read
Ejo lo fe ro.
Re: Ogun Set To Convert MAPOLY To A University by teee2: 1:14pm On Dec 30, 2016
KINGwax007:
You must be really pained. Naturally, I am one of the bad eggs of Nairaland cool, I knw the type of response you deserve but new year dey come, make I pretend that I'm a food guy. grin

This kind hypertensive behavior you dey display, I hope heart attack won't visit you soon. Take it or leave it if your PhD is not in view, u can't be a second lecturer in MAPOLY.

But, so far...I'm in a good mood...
Lol @ being pained grin
Oga anybody that has a Msc degree would tell u his/her PhD is in view.. Most poly lecturers hold a master degree. I'm not disputing the fact that there are PhD holders in ur school. where I had my ND, there are also PhD holders there but they are countable.

And what's the eff about being in a good mood? U want to 'fight' with a faceless person online? grin Nna mhen.. I don't do that shii.
And @ bolded. You need not tell us.. I don't have anything against 'food guys' tho.
Re: Ogun Set To Convert MAPOLY To A University by sammieolu: 1:48pm On Dec 30, 2016
Guru9ja:
Gidimasters. Am cocksure u are happy with this development in your school. I need u to be candid with me. Is it true Mapoly has a prof as rector and many PhD holders as lecturer. Plsss b honest.
dat very true
Re: Ogun Set To Convert MAPOLY To A University by michaelwilli(m): 1:59pm On Dec 30, 2016
taiwo3489:

Ejo lo fe ro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

WAEC Increases Examination Fees To N18,000, Blames Inflation, COVID-19 / Unad 2011/2012 Postume & Admission / A Guide For First Year Engineering Students In The University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.