Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" (31990 Views)

Pastor, Funke Adejumo Teaches Women How To Be Sexy For Their Husbands At Night / Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie / Man Teaches His Little Sons How To Smoke Sisha, Gets Blasted, He Fires Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" by emperormossad(m): 6:04pm On Dec 30, 2016
2dugged:
Even our grandmothers that their marriages lasted didn't do all this crap, she sure likes being a lesser human being, I wish her the best, I don't even know why people equate Feminism with chores
Our grandmothers went on their knees serving food to their husbands, my dear they suffered. I'm not saying you should suffer oo. Let's not really talk about them.

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" by Mynd44: 6:04pm On Dec 30, 2016
emperormossad:

Please don't be annoyed...can you wash your husband's clothes?
Please don't be annoyed. I am a guy and I can wash my GF's clothes

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" by emperormossad(m): 6:07pm On Dec 30, 2016
fellis:

so women should bathe their husbands if not the men will cheat with another woman that can do the needful?

If the man is too dirty to bathe himself then make he dey go abeg. He should please carry his wahala to another women. Nobody wants a lazy pig that can't even bathe himself.
Hmm...the person who really hurt you no try @ all...that's why I insist people should treat others with respect. Pls don't be annoyed, it is well
Re: Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" by emperormossad(m): 6:14pm On Dec 30, 2016
Mynd44:

I like debates like this.

So a woman shoukd be proud of being a woman….of course yes

You wrore that "each is also specialized for different functions" who described this function? Was there some kind of global meeting of the council of human elders and they ascribed functions to men and women? Please I am confused
Have you heard of the word 'gender'?
Re: Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 30, 2016
emperormossad:

Our grandmothers went on their knees serving food to their husbands, my dear they suffered. I'm not saying you should suffer oo. Let's not really talk about them.
yea, i used that comparism cos even at that,they didn't have to start washing thier husband's hands, and the truth is they stayed back then because there was no way out, most of them were not truly happy in thier marriages, that's why they will always tell you "my daughter if you want your marriage to last, you will need patience, a lot of it"
Re: Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 30, 2016
Honestly i don't know what else to say. Its like preaching to lucifer himself. Infact it is lucifer at work. You can't submit to any man, you believe men and women are equals, you believe there is no golden rule as to who heads the house, everything i have read here today has made me feel sick. If they feel they can do better than the men in their lives, gudluck to them. The man heads the home, the woman submits, period. No further explanations.

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" by emperormossad(m): 6:22pm On Dec 30, 2016
lovelygurl:

Greatest honour? This must be a joke! You mean greatest honour according to YOU. Am I you? Mr speak for yourself and let me be. I know what I want. You know what you want. Likes like us don't mix. We are too different, hope you find your submissive wife and I will find my man. Easy peasy stop trying to be cursing me here by saying 'being called mummy by my husband'mtcheeeeeew

And I know I am stubborn but do you know you are annoying. Always wanting everybody to be like you think they should be. Who the fvck are you
He's your friend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" by emperormossad(m): 6:23pm On Dec 30, 2016
dealslip:

God bless you. If this is the meaning of marriage, then the men are technically imbeciles. You should have gotten a slave not a wife. That is why the world is like this. When men barely out of puberty marry and expect submission from matured and intelligent women.
Words have a way of haunting us. Speak wisely.
Re: Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" by emperormossad(m): 6:24pm On Dec 30, 2016
Mynd44:

Please don't be annoyed. I am a guy and I can wash my GF's clothes
Ok. That's good to know
Re: Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" by emperormossad(m): 6:30pm On Dec 30, 2016
2dugged:
yea, i used that comparism cos even at that,they didn't have to start washing thier husband's hands, and the truth is they stayed back then because there was no way out, most of them were not truly happy in thier marriages, that's why they will always tell you "my daughter if you want your marriage to last, you will need patience, a lot of it"
No way out...I don't believe that. You cannot speak for everyone. Maybe you know a few disgruntled elements, but if that was the case they would revolted. Aba women's riot taught me that if pushed to the wall, they won't mind turning on their own. You cannot deduce their state of happiness when you didn't even exist as at the time they lived. I'm sure the twitter lady used a lot of rhetorics. She's just trying to emphasive the absence of a haughty attitude to make a friendship or relationship work...both on our part and yours. That's not so difficult is it?
Re: Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" by zubydave(m): 6:34pm On Dec 30, 2016
Ask4Info:
That twitter user is probably SINGLE and looking for one Maga that will fall for her twitter deceits.

Such Ladies will show you pepper from the very evening of the wedding day after hiding their true behavior all those years.
grin grin grin bros easy na. We too dey cynical about people
Re: Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" by kaboninc(m): 6:49pm On Dec 30, 2016
emperormossad:

They did not 'suffer' per say.. .
Re: Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 30, 2016
emperormossad:

No way out...I don't believe that. You cannot speak for everyone. Maybe you know a few disgruntled elements, but if that was the case they would revolted. Aba women's riot taught me that if pushed to the wall, they won't mind turning on their own. You cannot deduce their state of happiness when you didn't even exist as at the time they lived. I'm sure the twitter lady used a lot of rhetorics. She's just trying to emphasive the absence of a haughty attitude to make a friendship or relationship work...both on our part and yours. That's not so difficult is it?
haughty attitude? , can you please expantiate? Cos I don't get it
Re: Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" by Lihyunpark(m): 6:54pm On Dec 30, 2016
cook, wash clothes, take care of the kids, are primarily the assignments of ladies..work, protect the family, provide for the family and being responsible for the family is basic assignment of the man...meanwhile the woman can also work but it is not neccessary and a man should never force his wife to if he has ability to cater for the need beacuse all The onus of providing for the family lies on the husband likewise..there is no big deal in a man washing clothes bathing for the kid or cooking but a woman must never see has his responsibilities cus she's working....lets take this as an example...you have a male child and he is married so one day u pay them a visit and when you got there your son went to the kitchen and started cooking with your son's wife in the sitting rooom gisting with you and when you asked her why his husband is cooking you said cus you also work and provide for the family your husband also has the right to cook and MUST cook. How will you feel as a woman...i know you reply might be "its there home and they have the right to live how they want it" but honestly deep down you, you know you are being baise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" by kaboninc(m): 6:55pm On Dec 30, 2016
GangnamStyle:
Honestly i don't know what else to say. Its like preaching to lucifer himself. Infact it is lucifer at work. You can't submit to any man, you believe men and women are equals, you believe there is no golden rule as to who heads the house, everything i have read here today has made me feel sick. If they feel they can do better than the men in their lives, gudluck to them. The man heads the home, the woman submits, period. No further explanations.

Well, let's give them all 'they' want. They can get it.. .its a free world.

But 'they' can never be like us. 'They' can never have our SPER. M.

That's 'their' ultimate target! cheesy

that's why 'they' will forever depend on us. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" by cococandy(f): 7:01pm On Dec 30, 2016
As usual
Re: Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" by dealslip(f): 7:51pm On Dec 30, 2016
kaboninc:

Yes, we expect submission even if she were a president.

Yes, because we're MEN!

And the better you know that we are MEN, the better for all of us - most especially the WOMEN!

Only the unenlightened think women are not equal to them. Tell me exactly in what area are women unequal with men.

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" by dealslip(f): 7:52pm On Dec 30, 2016
emperormossad:

Words have a way of haunting us. Speak wisely.

I haven't said anything out of the ordinary.
Re: Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" by Gerrard59(m): 7:53pm On Dec 30, 2016
safarigirl:
azzin, she doesn't even understand the many paths feminism opened up for her.

She wouldn't even have a Job if not for feminism....feminism has been fighting and is still fighting to end sexual harassment of female staff in their places of work.

If not for feminism, she wouldn't even get the chance to find a man she's compatible with and marry him. Her father and brothers would just sell her to the highest bidder.

If not for feminism, aunty wouldn't even have this voice she's abusing on social media.

Wow. I'm mystified.

You once said you aren't a feminist.

Anyway, people change sha.
Re: Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" by safarigirl(f): 7:58pm On Dec 30, 2016
Gerrard59:

Wow. I'm mystified.

You once said you aren't a feminist.

Anyway, people change sha.
I'm not a feminist, I'm a humanist. The fact that I don't support the inhumane treatment of women doesn't make me a feminist.
Re: Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" by kaboninc(m): 9:05pm On Dec 30, 2016
dealslip:

Only the unenlightened think women are not equal to them. Tell me exactly in what area are women unequal with men.

That's one problem I have with people like you.

Like someone said, a majority of those screaming 'feminism', advocating and carrying cardboard do not know the true meaning of feminism. These are people who have an issue with the male folks and so see the feminism movement as a veritable platform to show off their hatred against the male folks.

It's really shameful.

Now just so you know, you and I are not equal. In any way whatsoever, we are not equals but share similar traits. Well you can claim to be superior....if that makes you smile and your head swells.. ..thats for you. But one thing is sure, if we were to be in the same ship, I'll be your captain and if you do not like it, you can board the next available ship.

This is so because of our build, because of our environment (factors) some of which you have no control over. To survive in this world, we were built differently and our builds were adopted for peculiar needs.

A woman can provide for her home, but a man is best prepared and suitable for that role. A man can look after the kids and tender to them, but a woman is in the best position to do so. That makes us not equal - in a way but complimentary towards another.

Now in case you do not know, what feminism tries to say is that there should be equal opportunities for both male and female. Same right should apply for education, equal opportunities for both sexes in a work place (and this is relative too), same right to vote and be voted for, etc and not about equality about both sexes.

Like I earlier said, a wise woman never competes with her husband or partner on 'equality'.

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" by cooluc(f): 9:09pm On Dec 30, 2016
Hmmm some tweets though, wrong examples.."wash hands" got me laughing...its well.
Re: Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 30, 2016
;DI see babes evading this thread lol
Re: Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" by bukatyne(f): 9:14pm On Dec 30, 2016
pocohantas:

You people should leave the bible alone o.
Oh ye fornicators, liars, cheats, adulterers... only clutching to your bibles when you want to quote that submissive line.

God cannot be mocked!

Permit me to laugh.

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" by dealslip(f): 9:28pm On Dec 30, 2016
kaboninc:

That's one problem I have with people like you.

Like someone said, a majority of those screaming 'feminism', advocating and carrying cardboard do not know the true meaning of feminism. These are people who have an issue with the male folks and so see the feminism movement as a veritable platform to show off their hatred against the male folks.

It's really shameful.

Now just so you know, you and I are not equal. In any way whatsoever, we are not equals but share similar traits. Well you can claim to be superior....if that makes you smile and your head swells.. ..thats for you. But one thing is sure, if we were to be in the same ship, I'll be your captain and if you do not like it, you can board the next available ship.

This is so because of our build, because of our environment (factors) some of which you have no control over. To survive in this world, we were built differently and our builds were adopted for peculiar needs.

A woman can provide for her home, but a man is best prepared and suitable for that role. A man can look after the kids and tender to them, but a woman is in the best position to do so. That makes us not equal - in a way but complimentary towards another.

Now in case you do not know, what feminism tries to say is that there should be equal opportunities for both male and female. Same right should apply for education, equal opportunities for both sexes in a work place (and this is relative too), same right to vote and be voted for, etc and not about equality about both sexes.

Like I earlier said, a wise woman never competes with her husband or partner on 'equality'.

This is one of the saddest post I ever read in my life. You haven't realised that women are human being of same specie. The only difference between us is hormones and nothing else. Do you know a human is divided into 3 parts - Spirit, Soul & Body. The difference between a man and a woman is defined by hormones and the physical anatomy. You posses bodily features I don't have and I posses a lot that you don't have. Separating human by their physical anatomy is really a poor mindset. You refer to stronger anatomy men possess, do you know women can build themselves to be as strong as a man. That body eventually that strong body turns to dust in death. Is it superior or stronger dust that a man body yield. You see as human being our physical body are a means of transportation for our soul not domination. Can you actually physically dominate a lion with your bare hands despite it being an animal and has flesh just like you, can you in a one on one circumstance call your self superior in strength despite it been an animal. Think deeply. Do you know a well built woman in the army will beat hell out of you. If it is intellectual, you very well know that as we have Prof as male so do we have female who can stand shoulder to shoulder. Think about all of this. We are all human but our body have different capacity, for instance you can never be pregnant and I endure serious pain to bear baby, can I call that a sign of superiority over you since you can't even concieve

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" by bukatyne(f): 9:33pm On Dec 30, 2016
cococandy:
As usual

It seems this is 2016 year end trend.

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" by kaboninc(m): 9:44pm On Dec 30, 2016
dealslip:

This is one of the saddest post I ever read in my life. You haven't realised that women are human being of same specie. The only difference between us is hormones and nothing else. Do you know a human is divided into 3 parts - Spirit, Soul & Body. The difference between a man and a woman is defined by hormones and the physical anatomy. You posses bodily features I don't have and I posses a lot that you don't have. Separating human by their physical anatomy is really a poor mindset. You refer to stronger anatomy men possess, do you know women can build themselves to be as strong as a man. That body eventually that strong body turns to dust in death. Is it superior or stronger dust that a man body yield. You see as human being our physical body are a means of transportation for our soul not domination. Can you actually physically dominate a lion with your bare hands despite it being an animal and has flesh just like you, can you in a one on one circumstance call your self superior in strength despite it been an animal. Think deeply. Do you know a well built woman in the army will beat hell out of you. If it is intellectual, you very well know that as we have Prof as male so do we have female who can stand shoulder to shoulder. Think about all of this. We are all human but our body have different capacity, for instance you can never be pregnant and I endure serious pain to bear baby, can I call that a sign of superiority over you since you can't even concieve

This is one reason I don't like indulging myself into these feminist discussions because some how, there will be a religious colouration to it.

I have so many things to say especially in response to your comment.

However, my point is just simple. If we can see the differences between us and respect those differences, the world will be a better place.

You talked about the woman soldier. That's an example where I stated that both genders should be given equal opportunities to be what they want to be.

However, the military is a male dominated world and even if you open the doors for both sexes, there will be less women willing to serve in the military than the men. And that's because of their physical anatomy.

I am not claiming superior anything over you. You could be my superior, could be higher or whatever, that still does not make us equals. And I'll reiterate it, if we were to be in a ship, my dear I'll be your captain. Funny enough, you'd demand and expect it from me. Because you were built to see men as the head.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" by emperormossad(m): 10:01pm On Dec 30, 2016
2dugged:
haughty attitude? , can you please expantiate? Cos I don't get it
No you just go to one section of my entire comment and pick on it. I can't answer to that
Re: Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" by emperormossad(m): 10:02pm On Dec 30, 2016
dealslip:

I haven't said anything out of the ordinary.
If you say so...
Re: Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 30, 2016
emperormossad:

No you just go to one section of my entire comment and pick on it. I can't answer to that
hehehehe isorite atleast we agree on something that the lady is high on harmatan dust
Re: Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" by dealslip(f): 10:11pm On Dec 30, 2016
kaboninc:

This is one reason I don't like indulging myself into these feminist discussions because some how, there will be a religious colouration to it.

I have so many things to say especially in response to your comment.

However, my point is just simple. If we can see the differences between us and respect those differences, the world will be a better place.

You talked about the woman soldier. That's an example where I stated that both genders should be given equal opportunities to be what they want to be.

However, the military is a male dominated world and even if you open the doors for both sexes, there will be less women willing to serve in the military than the men. And that's because of their physical anatomy.

I am not claiming superior anything over you. You could be my superior, could be higher or whatever, that still does not make us equals. And I'll reiterate it, if we were to be in a ship, my dear I'll be your captain. Funny enough, you'd demand and expect it from me. Because you were built to see men as the head.

I will take it from the last statement, how do you know I will automatically expect you to lead me. I was brought by a man called Tai Solarin a renowned Aethist. He didn't accept any excuses because of gender. We were taught to be self reliant and learn how to take care of yourself whether we are alone or with any man. If I was a navy officer why would I expect a novice like you to drive me. I can change my tyres, I can gauge my oil, I can do push ups why on earth do I need a man to help me. Value, Interest is what should lead a relationship and mutual respect. All this man is higher or lower is sickening. I must say the difference between climes where women are accepted and seen as equal is glaring compared to Africa were we have lazy men still expecting their wives to do everything for them and still be expecting her to also contribute her income. I say Africa is backward because women are treated so badly.

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 30, 2016
Mynd44:

Male Lions are dominant right? When they lazy around for 20 hours a day while the females go get food. You can actually say the male lions are actually intimacy gadgets.

Have you seen a herd of sheep or goats? Who leads em?

Which sex dominates ants and bees?

Perhaps you need to see how Penguins (who have one partner all their lives like humans want to) share the job of raising the young ones.

So please dont go all Darwin on me. It is a dead end.

As for people and their sexuality? What is my business with what two consenting adults do behind closed doors?

Stone the crows! Did someone hack Myndd44's account? shocked

To be honest, I thought you only knew how to push those grim ban buttons. grin

You make a good argument.

We have a high amount of failed marriages because men like you refuse to change. In the past slavery was a thing, people evolved and dropped it. Some cultures kill twins, they dropped it, female circumcision too, it is being dropped why? Because in the world we live in, these beliefs are outdated.

Deal with it

I refuse to subscribe to this much touted notion that then marriages lasted longer and were more successful than latter-day marriages.

Record keeping was not common in those times, so what and where is the proof of it?

Abeg, as if it's not common knowledge that History – at least a sizeable portion of it – is a lie.

We apotheotize the past and our progenitors a tad too much, especially in this part of the world.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Discipline: Funny Things Kids Were Beaten For Back In The Days / Help! Please, I Beat My Wife / Cheating Husband From Benue State Destroys Family With HIV/AIDS (must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.