Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Any Personal Experience With Jesus? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Any Personal Experience With Jesus? (1153 Views)

POPE Francis Warns ANY "Personal Relationship With Jesus Is Dangerous" / Fasting : Your Personal Experience, What's The Longest Time You Have Fasted? / Testimonies: Face To Face Encounter With Jesus Christ And The Revelations Of Heaven And Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Personal Experience With Jesus? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 19, 2009
I have read and heard stories from people who claimed that Jesus Christ appeared to them at a point in their lives and gave them a message. These people claim that they have seen Jesus Christ and in some cases, even spoken with him.Some people even adopt Christianity as a religion and cast away whatever way of life they had been following after claiming to have had such experiences.
So I want to ask, here in this thread, that any christian (or even non-christian, if possible) that thinks that he/she has seen Jesus Christ before, maybe in a dream or a trance or a vision, I would like to ask them to kindly share their experience here. I want to know about it. So please, go ahead and tell me your story.
Bashers/trouble makers from any angle are not welcome on this thread.
Re: Any Personal Experience With Jesus? by noetic15(m): 11:34pm On Nov 19, 2009
what difference would my experiences make to u?
Re: Any Personal Experience With Jesus? by DeepSight(m): 12:00am On Nov 20, 2009
noetic15:

what difference would my experiences make to u?

Ah, Noetic. . . Has Jesus appeared to you before?

Remember that Chris Okotie asserted that T.B. Joshua appeared to him in his bedroom.
Re: Any Personal Experience With Jesus? by Nobody: 6:46am On Nov 20, 2009
Noetic, pls share your experience if you have any. Thank you.
Re: Any Personal Experience With Jesus? by echobee(f): 2:32pm On Nov 20, 2009
Jesus saved me from okada accident, and also heart break
Re: Any Personal Experience With Jesus? by Aishabee(f): 3:10pm On Nov 20, 2009
Hmmmm, dis is the reason why i prefer to sit back and read posts on Nairaland lipsrsealed

It is always a question for a question no such thing as answer for a question. embarassed
Re: Any Personal Experience With Jesus? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 20, 2009
@echo bee,
how did the saving take place? Did Jesus appear physically to save you? If so pls give us details of the occurence.
Why are people not forthcoming now? Even Nezan who mentioned that Jesus appeared to him in the 'ask Jesus to appear' thread has not come to tell his story.
Re: Any Personal Experience With Jesus? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 20, 2009
@echo bee,
how did the saving take place? Did Jesus appear physically to save you? If so pls give us details of the occurence.
Why are people not forthcoming now? Even Nezan who mentioned that Jesus appeared to him in the 'ask Jesus to appear' thread has not come to tell his story.
Re: Any Personal Experience With Jesus? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 20, 2009
Has the poster had a personal experience with allah? Surely he must have one to share.
Re: Any Personal Experience With Jesus? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 20, 2009
Subhanallah!
We muslims do not claim that Allah can appear to us because we believe that He is too great to be seen by us humans as we are now. But if christians are of a different opinion about Jesus, then I am not going to fight them for it, I just want an account of their experience.
In any case, this is not 'any personal experience with Allah' thread so stop derailing and return back to your studies david.
Re: Any Personal Experience With Jesus? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 20, 2009
fellis:

Subhanallah!
We muslims do not claim that Allah can appear to us because we believe that He is too great to be seen by us humans as we are now. But if christians are of a different opinion about Jesus, then I am not going to fight them for it, I just want an account of their experience.
In any case, this is not 'any personal experience with Allah' thread so stop derailing and return back to your studies david.

The usual excuse . . .

Only God in heaven knows what this allah can ever do. He cant be seen, cant be heard . . . of what use is he? Well it seems he does a good job killing people.
Re: Any Personal Experience With Jesus? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 20, 2009
Of what use is your holy ghost who cannot be seen or heard? And by the way Allah can be heard from.
Re: Any Personal Experience With Jesus? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 20, 2009
fellis:

Of what use is your holy ghost who cannot be seen or heard? And by the way Allah can be heard from.

The Holy Ghost can be heard from . . .

when can allah be heard from you hypocrite?
Re: Any Personal Experience With Jesus? by muhsin(m): 5:14pm On Nov 20, 2009
davidylan:

The Holy Ghost can be heard from . . .

when can allah be heard from you hypocrite?

Can't Christians ever post without name calling, insult and abusing? Or this is one of the practices of Sunday's teaching?
Re: Any Personal Experience With Jesus? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 20, 2009
muhsin:

Can't Christians ever post without name calling, insult and abusing? Or this is one of the practices of Sunday's teaching?

Cant muslims ever post without involving christianity?

Why cant a muslim make a thread asking if anyone has ever encountered allah?

why do we have more muslims on this section than the islamic boards?
Re: Any Personal Experience With Jesus? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 20, 2009
@muhsin. That is how davidylan insults muslims all over this place. He is here acting like he is propagating christianity while he is secretly using this avenue to act on his hatred for muslims.
@davidylan, you MUST love muslims whether you like it or not. Is that not what Jesus ordered you to do? grin
Re: Any Personal Experience With Jesus? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 20, 2009
fellis:

@muhsin. That is how davidylan insults muslims all over this place. He is here acting like he is propagating christianity while he is secretly using this avenue to act on his hatred for muslims.
@davidylan, you MUST love muslims whether you like it or not. Is that not what Jesus ordered you to do? grin

No fellis, i am on the general christian section . . . the question is WHY ARE MUSLIMS HERE? Have they finished discussing the quran on their section?
Why is the muslim FAR MORE COMFORTABLE discussing chrsitianity but close up shop as soon as the quran is opened to scrutiny?
Re: Any Personal Experience With Jesus? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 20, 2009
Davidylan, the question should be, why do christians close shop whenever the bible is opened for scrutiny?
And there is nothing like 'general christian section' on Nairaland. You are probably lost.
Re: Any Personal Experience With Jesus? by Sije(m): 8:09pm On Nov 20, 2009
@all: Y deviate frm d topic
Advice: if u want a fight btw religions, plz open a new thread and stop distroyin dis one.
My Experience: i waz lyk 5 or 6yrs then, while asleep in a dream: in our room at 9th, i wz playin wit my brodas wen he(Jesus) apairs, der waz shinin light around him, funy enough i waz d only 1 seeing him. Hapi at the site of dis gr8 man, i waz calin on my brodas 2 luk at dis mavel but they saw nothing.
Then n d dream he showed me a vision where i saw 4priest dres lyk does of old testament caring som tin lyk an arc, (sory i can't tell ya dis part)
Sumary
Heaven and hell ar real chose wisely.
Re: Any Personal Experience With Jesus? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 20, 2009
fellis:

Davidylan, the question should be, why do christians close shop whenever the bible is opened for scrutiny?
And there is nothing like 'general christian section' on Nairaland. You are probably lost.

Even you know that is absolutely laughable . . .
Re: Any Personal Experience With Jesus? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 20, 2009
^abeg clear off. I have someone more important to reply.
@Sije,
thank you for sharing. Please what did he say to you when you saw him and why can you not tell us the last part?
Re: Any Personal Experience With Jesus? by illusion2: 8:36pm On Nov 20, 2009
Is there anything more laughable than a Nigerian muslim trying to prove his religion is 'better' grin grin grin.

By their fruits not their unintelligent posts,we shall know them.
Re: Any Personal Experience With Jesus? by Sije(m): 8:50pm On Nov 20, 2009
@fellis
No, he did not say(speak) any ting/word, d most amazin aspect waz dat he communicated in such a strange mana dat wz even more clearer dan speakin. How? I cant explain wit words,
D pat which i wld not tel of is personal as i wz made 2 understand.
Re: Any Personal Experience With Jesus? by nataneel: 9:57am On Nov 21, 2009
yes at the bar grin grin
Re: Any Personal Experience With Jesus? by tpiah2: 5:20am On Mar 24, 2016
muhsin:

Can't Fellis ever post without name calling, insult and abusing? Or this is one of the practices of Fellis's teaching?

(1) (Reply)

Pray 4 The Pope / Is The Adam And Eve Creation Story Real? / Atheism Lacks Truth And Logic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.