Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Man Announces Cancellation Of His Wedding 2 Days To The Ceremony Because His Bri - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Announces Cancellation Of His Wedding 2 Days To The Ceremony Because His Bri (744 Views)

Groom Falls While Dancing Zanku Legwork At His Wedding / Nigerian Man Walks Away On His Wedding Day, Shouting " I No Do Again" (Photos) / Woman Sleeps With Ex-Boyfriend Hours Before His Wedding To Another Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Announces Cancellation Of His Wedding 2 Days To The Ceremony Because His Bri by divinehand2003(m): 10:27am On Dec 30, 2016
Ekweanua Anthony and Obi Uchechukwu Frances are supposed to have walked down the aisle yesterday, 29th December, but that didn't hold as the bride-to-be allegedly cheated.Ekweanua took to his Facebook to announce cancellation of the wedding due to recent unforseen circumstances. The bride to be, Frances also posted the cancellation on her own Facebook page.

A man who claimed to be the lady's cousin accused her of still seeing another man days before the wedding. Read the comments after the cut...

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/12/man-announces-cancellation-of-his.html?m=1

Re: Man Announces Cancellation Of His Wedding 2 Days To The Ceremony Because His Bri by divinehand2003(m): 10:33am On Dec 30, 2016
More

Re: Man Announces Cancellation Of His Wedding 2 Days To The Ceremony Because His Bri by Baawaa(m): 10:33am On Dec 30, 2016
A man who claimed to be the lady's cousin accused her of still seeing another man days before the wedding. Read the comments after the cut...
That is what they called "send off" show grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Announces Cancellation Of His Wedding 2 Days To The Ceremony Because His Bri by delishpot: 10:50am On Dec 30, 2016
Mehn, many peoole are not happy about people getting married these days. That was how someone on NL made a comment about a bride to be acusing her of being a lesbian and just marrying for money. Why are people this wicked sha?
When family decide to screw you over, people would buy their story because they claim to be family and know you better. He seemed to be happy about this, like he has been planning her for a very looong time grin grin

fijiano202:
Thank you God for saving tje guy,he would have become a shareholder in his marriage...Ladies I hail ooo

And you believe that the story is true 100%? World people can be wicked o. Fear Dey catch me for this story, knowing how extended family can screw one over and even be happy about the damage. Fear Don catch me. Cos I would never expect family to be the one to throw their own under the bus. Hmnn.
Re: Man Announces Cancellation Of His Wedding 2 Days To The Ceremony Because His Bri by fijiano202(m): 10:53am On Dec 30, 2016
Thank you God for saving tje guy,he would have become a shareholder in his marriage...Ladies I hail ooo
Re: Man Announces Cancellation Of His Wedding 2 Days To The Ceremony Because His Bri by mofeoluwadassah: 10:54am On Dec 30, 2016
dis is a serious matter o crydis is a serious matter o

(1) (Reply)

It’s Heartbreaking! Here Is What Happened When Someone Broke His Dick / 4 Da Matured Ladies / Your Advice Is Really Appreciated!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.