Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,462 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:02 AM

Groom Falls While Dancing Zanku Legwork At His Wedding - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Groom Falls While Dancing Zanku Legwork At His Wedding (38410 Views)

Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) / Bridesmaid Falls While Challenging A Man To Zanku Dance At A Wedding (Video) / Man Falls While Carrying A Thick, Curvy Lady. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Groom Falls While Dancing Zanku Legwork At His Wedding by Celebrityblog: 12:33am On Jun 24, 2019
Gbe Body, Zanku Legwork Goes Wrong As Groom Falls At His Wedding While Dancing!

Here is a trending video of a couple dancing at their wedding event. The groom who was overjoyed fell down while dancing Zanku legwork.

But he got up immediately with a smile on his face after crashing down.

Watch the viral video and see how people reacted to it.

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/06/groom-falls-while-dancing-zanku-legwork.html?m=1

Re: Groom Falls While Dancing Zanku Legwork At His Wedding by Celebrityblog: 12:33am On Jun 24, 2019
Watch the video here

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom Falls While Dancing Zanku Legwork At His Wedding by eugenenwajei(m): 12:46am On Jun 24, 2019
zlatan come teach this guy gbe body dance

2 Likes

Re: Groom Falls While Dancing Zanku Legwork At His Wedding by Nukilia: 1:54am On Jun 24, 2019
Village people at work grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Groom Falls While Dancing Zanku Legwork At His Wedding by CreepyBlackpool: 3:43am On Jun 24, 2019
They must be overjoyed.

Feeling like they just made a life achievement by getting married.

I'm sure the newly wed that was just stabbed by hus wife and the one that was injected with rat poison were this happy at their wedding too.

Lets give these ones 3 months smiley

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Groom Falls While Dancing Zanku Legwork At His Wedding by Burgerlomo: 3:50am On Jun 24, 2019
See disgrace, shey nah by force to dance Zanku Legwork or Carry Yah Body (Gbe Body E) when you know say you know get enough stamina or balance to do so cool

3 Likes

Re: Groom Falls While Dancing Zanku Legwork At His Wedding by CosmicPhoenix: 5:09am On Jun 24, 2019

Re: Groom Falls While Dancing Zanku Legwork At His Wedding by Vega100: 5:32am On Jun 24, 2019
Not bad
Re: Groom Falls While Dancing Zanku Legwork At His Wedding by starbuck(f): 5:58am On Jun 24, 2019
It can only happen to Afonja and Son's Nig Ltd undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

I wonder when I and my siblings will learn how to dance, the thing no gree us, we have eventually passed it down to our descendants.. Infact, it's our Trademark

4 Likes

Re: Groom Falls While Dancing Zanku Legwork At His Wedding by phransix2: 9:25am On Jun 24, 2019
Good for am... Must u do everything u see on TV? He wanted ppl to say haa this groom can dance ooooh.

He won't want to want the video of his marriage never.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom Falls While Dancing Zanku Legwork At His Wedding by chinavs9ja(m): 9:25am On Jun 24, 2019
Lobish!!!

Get your own business website today...check my signature
Re: Groom Falls While Dancing Zanku Legwork At His Wedding by Benekruku(m): 9:26am On Jun 24, 2019
When you think your village people did not attend your wedding.

You now start to "Gbe Body" in front of them. Na ground go knack you or you knack ground.

8 Likes

Re: Groom Falls While Dancing Zanku Legwork At His Wedding by Jestin: 9:26am On Jun 24, 2019
When he for dance like a gentle man

6 Likes

Re: Groom Falls While Dancing Zanku Legwork At His Wedding by ainas247: 9:26am On Jun 24, 2019
grin grin jessuuuuuu,
Re: Groom Falls While Dancing Zanku Legwork At His Wedding by hisexcellency34: 9:27am On Jun 24, 2019
Handiwork of his ex-girlfriends

2 Likes

Re: Groom Falls While Dancing Zanku Legwork At His Wedding by Nobody: 9:27am On Jun 24, 2019
Too much akpu in his system

1 Like

Re: Groom Falls While Dancing Zanku Legwork At His Wedding by Nobody: 9:27am On Jun 24, 2019
Make I laugh?
Re: Groom Falls While Dancing Zanku Legwork At His Wedding by karma2000: 9:28am On Jun 24, 2019
What's make starbucks or whatever better running ur mouth
Re: Groom Falls While Dancing Zanku Legwork At His Wedding by mimilogistics: 9:28am On Jun 24, 2019

5 Likes

Re: Groom Falls While Dancing Zanku Legwork At His Wedding by tstx(m): 9:29am On Jun 24, 2019
Lol
Re: Groom Falls While Dancing Zanku Legwork At His Wedding by publicenemy(m): 9:29am On Jun 24, 2019
I don't know why some people can't just do their wedding and go home...
Re: Groom Falls While Dancing Zanku Legwork At His Wedding by bamasite2: 9:29am On Jun 24, 2019
Busybody
Re: Groom Falls While Dancing Zanku Legwork At His Wedding by sammyuche(m): 9:31am On Jun 24, 2019
I knew this was coming to nairaland
Re: Groom Falls While Dancing Zanku Legwork At His Wedding by TANID(m): 9:33am On Jun 24, 2019
Hahahahahahaha grin Join Me To Laugh Please grin

3 Likes

Re: Groom Falls While Dancing Zanku Legwork At His Wedding by Ayobami7(m): 9:36am On Jun 24, 2019
好的

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Arrested In Switzerland For Marrying 14 Women Out Of Deceit. Photos / I Am The Most Handsome Guy In Nairaland / I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.