Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) (96542 Views)

The 3 Policemen Killed In Taraba By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) / Ekiti Pregnant Woman Killed By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photo) / Cows Killed In Taraba As Militia Group Attacks Fulani Herdsmen. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by lereinter(m): 5:44pm On Dec 30, 2016
if pmb would not talk, what of osinbajo..

so osinbajo would not speak for his fellow christian thst are killed in southern kaduna

this is what politics does to a pastor

osinbajo go and resign joor

4 Likes

Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by Harrisee(m): 5:51pm On Dec 30, 2016
We must understand that there is a God in heaven. RIP to the dead

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by judeprint: 5:53pm On Dec 30, 2016
ettybaba:

Mumu. The only governors speaking against open grazing are from the SW.
Your own governors cry at the grave side of their citizens.
omaale jatijati
Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by smileyoo: 6:00pm On Dec 30, 2016
this is very sad. what are the crimes of these people, they 've just slaughtered, especially the kids? the silence of the govt that swore to protect everyone is what baffles me. as d govt refuse to act over this fulani herdsmen's killings. can't the conscientious fulani elders, talk to their people & let them know they 're sowing evil seed for their future generation. i guess i 'll stop reading about the evil deeds of these beasts. as its affecting my sanity. nigerians tighten up ur belts, & defend urselves. stop dying like cowards in the hands of these beasts. let ur future generations be able to read how u defended urselves, in d face of unprovoked genocide.

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by Gap2020(m): 6:22pm On Dec 30, 2016
Why waiting for the FG to declare state of emergency on this issue. With all these facts and policies of the State Governor that is increasing the number of crisis in Kaduna Show that the El-rufai can't handle a smaller state.
Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by Chukazu: 6:23pm On Dec 30, 2016
myright:
you are not serious. when the killing gets to your family you will hate one Nigeria

do you read before quoting at all or you are just a "waka pass?"
Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by Juddyjay(m): 6:35pm On Dec 30, 2016
Emekamex:
The fastest way to atleast help curtail these killings is to raise more awareness as most indigenes of Southern Kaduna aren't doing much to raise awareness.
You guys can trend the topic on twitter for weeks or even send video evidences to the United Nations. I am saying this because the Nigerian government doesn't always act unless there is external pressure or its image is at stake, waiting for other people to raise awareness for you will not likely go well as we don't know exactly the true situation of things.
You are very right my brother, it's not enough for us to jst stay back and comment or complain about the ineffectiveness of our DUMB leaders in this forum, but we all have a stake here as far as the life of a nigerian is concerned. Its high time we start blowing the trumpet (not just whistles) over all the social media and make it sound very loud to the awareness of the various international human rights bodies, so that proper investigation can be carried out on this issue. No time to check time, coz the time starts now.
Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by Alfranco(m): 6:44pm On Dec 30, 2016
Freedom2016:
Buhari will not waste time sending thousands of military men to SE and SS in all kinds of operations...operation python, operation snake egg, operation lion fish because of strategic reasons but send just a few hundreds to Southern Kaduna or Benue, then you start hearing useless, heartless excuses...I'm not the chief security officer of the state. Shattappp...are you the chief security officer of SS and SE' tern states?

Southern Kaduna and Benue people or other people facing genocide from Fulani, This is why Nnamdi Kanu exists...to stop these evil and to bring you freedom. Unfortunately, Yorubaas and Hausa-Fulani support One Nigeria...so basically these killings will continue as long as one Nigeria exists. Until you come out in millions to support Nnamdi Kanu to put an end to this bloody trap of a country. His message his clear, separate this country according to ethnic and religious lines so that those that enjoy killing on a whim and sucking blood will be together and those that are civilized and enjoy peace will be at another. All these will end. As long as we have one Nigeria, These blood sucking demons are free to roam and enter your compound in the name of that the constitution allows them...to maim and butcher you like beef. Is that what you want?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tKMAeeAPcs&feature=youtu.be

When will we see operation dog and baboon in Southern Kd to protect the people?
Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by godwin120alex: 6:56pm On Dec 30, 2016
So sad
Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by bonetalk(m): 6:57pm On Dec 30, 2016
this country is something else. may God deliver this country
Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by jimmynauty: 6:59pm On Dec 30, 2016
#enoughisenough its time we send this link to @mbuhari @profosibanjo @v@femadesina @elrufai @apcnigeria @realdonaldtrump etc to bring awareness to this carage...APC is evil
Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by joncom(m): 7:01pm On Dec 30, 2016
three:
But PMB cannot talk on everything after all the Chief Security Officer of the state is El Rufai and he is 'on top' of it (according to Femi Adesina)

These same set of people had a differing opinion with regard to Borno State, its Chief Security Officer and who should take charge when Boko Haram was ravaging that region

#DoubleStandardAPC

Ever playing politics with people's lives you are no better than PDP
Is osibanjo not talking? Shame on him
Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by okonja(m): 7:09pm On Dec 30, 2016
dragonking3:
Are you dumb?

No I am not. Go n learn how to respond to questions. cool
Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by Adeolu4(m): 7:11pm On Dec 30, 2016
Sometimes I wonder if these people have hearts atall
Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by tete7000(m): 7:16pm On Dec 30, 2016
Buhari's monkeys and baboons already soaked in blood. Wickedness in high places.
Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by tete7000(m): 7:22pm On Dec 30, 2016
Freedom2016:
Buhari will not waste time sending thousands of military men to SE and SS in all kinds of operations...operation python, operation snake egg, operation lion fish because of strategic reasons but send just a few hundreds to Southern Kaduna or Benue, then you start hearing useless, heartless excuses...I'm not the chief security officer of the state. Shattappp...are you the chief security officer of SS and SE' tern states?

Southern Kaduna and Benue people or other people facing genocide from Fulani, This is why Nnamdi Kanu exists...to stop these evil and to bring you freedom. Unfortunately, Yorubaas and Hausa-Fulani support One Nigeria...so basically these killings will continue as long as one Nigeria exists. Until you come out in millions to support Nnamdi Kanu to put an end to this bloody trap of a country. His message his clear, separate this country according to ethnic and religious lines so that those that enjoy killing on a whim and sucking blood will be together and those that are civilized and enjoy peace will be at another. All these will end. As long as we have one Nigeria, These blood sucking demons are free to roam and enter your compound in the name of that the constitution allows them...to maim and butcher you like beef. Is that what you want?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tKMAeeAPcs&feature=youtu.be

When you separate Nigeria, how do you protect the minority muslim christians in the north that will be left at the mercy of blood-thirsty northern muslims? Maybe you think those people are easterners? They are not, they are indigenous northern christians.
Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 30, 2016
Knowledge9000:

Afonja...let Southern Kaduna people catch you
Fhukk Nnamdi Kanu and his silly IBOB over and over again. Southern Kaduna people don't need him for anything
Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Dec 30, 2016
BLoomfrancs:

Your papa!
Complete idiot!
Your dilector rots in a jail cell eating watery zoo beans as his daily diet. Phuuck him and you too
Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by chiraqDemon(m): 7:25pm On Dec 30, 2016
adegoody:
Inhumans everywhere angry
Previously on Nigeria's agents of Buhari
Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by tete7000(m): 7:26pm On Dec 30, 2016
El-rufai was the first to declare war against the southern kaduna. I remember watching him claiming some land occupied by them belong to kaduna polytechnics and he would demolish people's building and render them shelterless despite the outcry against it. His fulani herdsmen brother had only helped him achieved some of his objectives.
Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by BLoomfrancs(m): 7:32pm On Dec 30, 2016
GoroTango:
Your dilector rots in a jail cell eating watery zoo beans as his daily diet. Phuuck him and you too

F uck your mama!
Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by Odkosh: 7:51pm On Dec 30, 2016
PrinceFromDilli:
Guess which religion is always doing this?
bros, na that religion practiced in hell (islam). I did not guess, it is sure.

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by Nikeruka(m): 7:54pm On Dec 30, 2016
Man has dominated man to his injury. Fulanis have gone a step further, they have dominated men to their brutal death...Lord have mercy!
Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 8:06pm On Dec 30, 2016
ajepako:
l.dont know these people and l care none about ethicity or their religious affliation..

But as fellow human being with red blood in my vein...

l CONDEMN this in its TOTALITY..

As GOD lives in heavens and as HIS vengeance abound , the perpetrators of these evils and their sponsors in whatever guise or position shall never escape the bitter wrath of ALMIGHTY GOD...

Their end and that of their progeny whether born or unborn shall be worse than this...

And may God Almighty console the bereaved families and fortify them with the strenght to bear the loss and DEFEND THEMSELVES against future attacks..

Amen
Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by kryptonian1987(m): 8:19pm On Dec 30, 2016
Oh my God!!! And some very stup*d yorubas will go out to defend Lucifer Buhari - as well as voting for him if he decided to recontest come 2019...
GOD GO PUNISH ANY USELESS SOUTHERNERS WEY GO GO VOTE FOR THIS DOUCHBAG, NOTHING FOR GOOD ILLITERATE BASTARD AND ECONOMIC TERRORIST BUHARI !!!!

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by mkoabiola: 8:31pm On Dec 30, 2016
But y is President buhari silent on ds babaric and evil act.

Pls,I need to knw

Where are d military wen u need dem
Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by obailala(m): 8:41pm On Dec 30, 2016
tete7000:

When you separate Nigeria, how do you protect the minority muslim christians in the north that will be left at the mercy of blood-thirsty northern muslims? Maybe you think those people are easterners? They are not, they are indigenous northern christians.
You know I keep asking this same question every time I read through comments on threads like these suggesting secession as a solution to the marauding Fulani vampires. How exactly can the secession of the SE or even the entire southern Nigeria protect the lives of the indigenous Christian communities spread across the north?...

Anyway, I got a response from someone today, he says if the SE successfully secedes, it would catalyse a chain reaction forcing the country to split into numerous little enclaves; of which southern Kaduna may then be able to easily form their own nation free from the troubles of the Fulanis. He didn't mention however whether a great wall of China may have to be built around the new country of Southern Kaduna to prevent the marauding herdsmen from trespassing.

2 Likes

Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:48pm On Dec 30, 2016
Knowledge9000:

Yes. Biafraa is not only SE, includes a huge chunk of SS. Go on youtube are see millions marching in support of Nnamdi Kanu in Delta, Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Cross Rivers and Bayelsa.
Bros why not 1st try to achieve biafra in ur SE region then if the pple down South see what a success it is we may apply or even troop to join.
Maybe other states in other parts of the country may also be attracted.
It will be much more easier to realise, for now, if the agitation is restricted only to the SE states of iboland.
Jus a humble suggestion.
Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by mumels(m): 8:50pm On Dec 30, 2016
This country is messed up. We just don't have regard for human life. I pray God blesses me with men of valour. He should bless me with great wealth. I will clean this country of all the bad eggs. Enough is a enough.
Just see the barbaric killings in these pictures.
Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by factwriter(m): 8:54pm On Dec 30, 2016
Sweetguy25:
Unfortunately, this is Nigeria. Nobody cares. . .

We will all shed our crocodile tears, act like we care for 10 seconds and move on with our lives.

These innocent folks who were murdered in cold blood for no reason would not get justice. They will also not be remembered like millions of other innocent Nigerians who have been murdered like this.

There is nothing new in this picture. It has happened repeatedly over the past fifty years in Nigeria without justice taking its course.

It's a hopeless country.

Unfortunately everything you said is correct
Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by Ken4Christ: 8:58pm On Dec 30, 2016
The real problem is not Buhari. It is we the followers. If we truly feel the Buhari led government is clueless, why did we vote for him again in the recent elections held in Edo and Ondo state. This is an indication that he may likely come back 2019 to complete his Islamization agenda.

Buhari is clueless but we are more clueless to still queue up and vote for APC just because of N1,000.

If we are truly ready for change, let's vote him out. Nigeria is not practicing democracy otherwise what happened in Kaduna is enough for us to come out in mass protest. But we all know what the outcome will be. More deaths.

Please stop asking why Buhari is not concerned about the killings. It is simply his agenda. Things are going as planned and we just sit down and look like ZOMBIES.

Osibanjo is a disappointment to the Christian community. The founder of the Redeemed Christian Church who contributed to put him there is a bigger disappointment. All our so called Bishops, Archbishop especially the CAN are all together a disgrace. Any Christian who still vote APC led government is worse than a goat and simply a slave to money.

Don't misinterpret my judgment. I am not PDP. I am an idealogist. What matters is not party affiliation but a mind set that will support only what is right.

All our Southern governors with the exception of Fayose are all cowards.

Any NAIRALANDER that does not condemn this act is a murderer.

God will deliver us from this wicked government who value the lives of cows more than the lives of humans.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Lady Stripped Unclad In Warri For Stealing Tecno Boom J8 (photos) / Cynthia Dike: Lady Raped And Killed In Imo, Nude Body Dumped In A Bush (Graphic) / Laetitia Naankang Dagan Is Dead! Assassinated In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.