Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,781 members, 7,817,246 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) (96500 Views)

The 3 Policemen Killed In Taraba By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) / Ekiti Pregnant Woman Killed By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photo) / Cows Killed In Taraba As Militia Group Attacks Fulani Herdsmen. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by francisbiz: 3:25pm On Dec 30, 2016
THE MOST USELESS ORGANISATION IN THE WHOLE UNIVERSE IS THE CHRISTIAN ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA (CAN).
ALL THEY DO IS LICK THE ASSES OF THEIR STATE GOVERNORS, THE PRESIDENT, OTHER POLITICIANS AND FAT-UP FROM TITHES PAID IN GOOD FAITH BY NIGERIAN SUFFERING PEASANTS AND ELITES. THE SO CALLED PASTORS, BISHOPS, EVANGELISTS, REVERENDS, FATHERS, CANNONS, PRIMATES, PROPHETS, DEACONS, AND ALL THE SO CALLED MEN OF GOD, EVEN THE NIGHTS HAVE ALL FAILED IN THEIR DUTIES AS CHURCH LEADERS, ANY OF THEM THAT DOES NOT VEHEMENTLY SPEAK AGAINST THESE WICKEDNESS SHALL FACE THE WRATH OF GOD.
THE MISSIONARIES THAT BROUGHT CHRISTIANITY TO US, NEVER AT ANYTIME SHIED AWAY FROM PERSECUTION, ATTACKS AND DEATH IN THEIR STRONG EVANGELISM. THEY EVEN BUILT SCHOOLS FREE OF CHARGE FOR US WITH THE TITHES, SEEDS, DONATIONS FROM THEIR CHURCHES AND CITIZENS ABROAD, AND EVEN THEIR OWN PERSONAL MONEY.
WHY CHURCH BUILDINGS NO GO DEY COLLAPSE?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 30, 2016
tankara1010:
Afonjas are singlehandedly responsible for all these deaths. They love One Nigeria die, so they love this! You notice, they are viewing this thread and not commenting...they know what they did!
Please, shut your mouth! What has 'Afonja' got to do with this? Stop using the massacre of some people to score cheap political points. Not like you care about the lives of the people massacred, you're just looking for an avenue to throw jibe at your tormentors.
You people have no shame at all!
When the going was good under Gej, y'all were all craving one Nigeria because it favored you. Now that you've been rendered inconsequential, you're screaming from your butthole.
No one is happy about the massacre of these innocent people.
Stop being an hypocrite that you are!

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 30, 2016
Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 30, 2016
Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by Heineken(m): 3:26pm On Dec 30, 2016
Hmmm... The evil that men do.
Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by tinydev56: 3:28pm On Dec 30, 2016
Dear God

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 30, 2016
egbabiekperemo1:

It will never be well with afonjas... they are d problem of Nigeria.
Egbabi Ekperemo (2009)
It shan't be well with your father, mother and all your forbears

2 Likes

Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by Sweetguy25: 3:29pm On Dec 30, 2016
obailala:
Fulani herdsmen and militias also killed these people in large numbers both under yaradua and GEj (even though it never got good publicity). So how come everybody now politicises this menace myopically to 2015 election?.... What has even happened to the sense of majority of Nigerians?

Show facts to buttress your claim. This is the worst of the herdsmen we have seen in sixteen years. It was never like this under GEJ or Yar'Adua
Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by potent5(m): 3:30pm On Dec 30, 2016
If you think Buhari will abandon HIS Northeast and draft security personnel to Southern Kaduna, you've got another think coming.
Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by natruebdiz: 3:30pm On Dec 30, 2016
Chai, hatred at work....some are born killers....bubu should do something urgently as situation is getting critical
Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 30, 2016
ajepako:

If by definition of afonja...and you mean the Yorubas...

Well l am Yoruba and l am here on this thread... condemning this barbarity towards fellow human being in its entireity...

Don't mind those fools. Everything (even human lives) must be used to score cheap political goals to them. They have lost all sense of humanity and must utilize any avenue to display their tribalistic tendencies.

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 30, 2016
Freedom2016:
Buhari will not waste time sending thousands of military men to SE and SS in all kinds of operations...operation python, operation snake egg, operation lion fish because of strategic reasons but send just a few hundreds to Southern Kaduna or Benue, then you start hearing useless, heartless excuses...I'm not the chief security officer of the state. Shattappp...are you the chief security officer of SS and SE' tern states?

Southern Kaduna and Benue people or other people facing genocide from Fulani, This is why Nnamdi Kanu exists...to stop these evil and to bring you freedom. Unfortunately, Yorubaas and Hausa-Fulani support One Nigeria...so basically these killings will continue as long as one Nigeria exists. Until you come out in millions to support Nnamdi Kanu to put an end to this bloody trap of a country. His message his clear, separate this country according to ethnic and religious lines so that those that enjoy killing on a whim and sucking blood will be together and those that are civilized and enjoy peace will be at another. All these will end. As long as we have one Nigeria, These blood sucking demons are free to roam and enter your compound in the name of that the constitution allows them...to maim and butcher you like beef. Is that what you want?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tKMAeeAPcs&feature=youtu.be
fuucck Nnamdi kanu and his IPOB. Southern Kaduna people dont need his likes
Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by Dalek(m): 3:36pm On Dec 30, 2016
phantom24:

I want to believe you're a teenager? If not what do u understand about governance? If Johnathan's govt was bad n the price of goods was stable, economy was growing, etc what n how would you describe this "cursed" President of yours who has destroyed the country within 2years with silly economic policies n d popular excuse that price of crude oil is the cause. As if we are the only country affected by fall in crude prices . Be careful angry

Teenager indeed, kiss the truth bruh. So becos Stuffs was cheap we should continue to dwell in the epic corruption that was gej's government. wch economy was growing?? Gej was borrowing to pay salaries b4 he left office "iweala said so" so ur imbe hero laid the foundation for our current predicament and only a fellow imbe like him won't see that.

if am not careful comma beat me na.
Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by mengho(m): 3:36pm On Dec 30, 2016
R. I. P peace is the answer
Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 30, 2016
ajepako:
l.dont know these people and l care none about ethicity or their religious affliation..

But as fellow human being with red blood in my vein...

l CONDEMN this in its TOTALITY..

As GOD lives in heavens and as HIS vengeance abound , the perpetrators of these evils and their sponsors in whatever guise or position shall never escape the bitter wrath of ALMIGHTY GOD...

Their end and that of their progeny whether born or unborn shall be worse than this...

And may God Almighty console the bereaved families and fortify them with the strenght to bear the loss and DEFEND THEMSELVES against future attacks..
Boss when you change gender?
Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 30, 2016
Kingkillz:
I've never posted on this forum but seeing this I am more than moved. What Impunity?... Those who did this will forever languish in eternal pain... Look at how they butchered that small kid. I don't believe in God or Allah but on these ones may God and Allah if they truly exist Destroy not only the perpetrators but also thier lineage to purge Nigeria of such evil. What pains me most deep down is that the Bastardly Cowards will never face justice... Hell if that Bastard Buhari doesn't do something about this then May him and his generations including his daughter who just got married... May them all face the anguish these victims face before thier dishonorable deaths.
Damn I'm so angry... I really wish I could do something... Revenge if possible cry
same here bro. I hardly comment here and I don't believe in their powerless gods who can't fight his battles but rely in his minions here to fight his battles.
The gory sight of those pictures moved me and made me comment. Posterity won't forget this administration and everyone in support of the barbaric act.

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by Lilimax(f): 3:38pm On Dec 30, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
WE ARE BEING RULED BY A DOG...
Honestly! angry

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 30, 2016
mengho:
R. I. P
peace is the answer
Those who make peaceful coexistence impossible make violence exchange inevitable as no one has the Monopoly of violence

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by BLoomfrancs(m): 3:39pm On Dec 30, 2016
This is why I believe in the old testament.

An eye for an eye is and will always be the answer.

F uck any idiot who will say when someone slaps you that you should turn the other side.

If you slap me just know that I am going to slit your throat. mtchew.

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 30, 2016
These bloods are on sarki modath and their crew's heads...

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by ajepako(f): 3:40pm On Dec 30, 2016
SmartChoices:

Boss when you change gender?

Bros? very funny...
Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by BLoomfrancs(m): 3:41pm On Dec 30, 2016
GoroTango:
fuucck Nnamdi kanu and his IPOB. Southern Kaduna people dont need his likes

Your papa!
Complete idiot!
Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by potent5(m): 3:41pm On Dec 30, 2016
All the Military men that oversaw the genocide that took place during the civil war are already used to senseless killings. Don't expect any different reaction from them.

2 Likes

Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 30, 2016
ajepako:

Bros? very funny...
ajebutter are you gone gay?
Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by ThinkSmarter: 3:42pm On Dec 30, 2016
And NL admin will be campaigning for modern day slavery and neocolonialism in the name of Say no to Secessionists.
Just look at the level of cruelty melted on the innocent people by the Savages.
Posterity will judge u all.

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by redcliff: 3:42pm On Dec 30, 2016
Dalek:

So long you keep believing that we voted Jonathan out because of his region, you will forever be wrong. Check the results of the 2009 Election and see who the SW voted for and what APC(ACN) gotten den.
Jonathan was thrown out due to his bad governance, if buhari does same he will be thrown out. Everything is not about tribal pls

It was sublty part of it too!
Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by Lilimax(f): 3:42pm On Dec 30, 2016
Southern Kaduna people are predominantly Christians and all these move are to exterminate them
and enthrone that satanic and evil religion in their land. sad
It is all in their game plan to Islamise the nation; they are heavily supported; little wonder the authorities concerned are paying lip services to the mayhem.
I know one thing, evil shall never overcome good.
Light will always swallow darkness in Jesus name. embarassed
Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by aku626(m): 3:42pm On Dec 30, 2016
Can you imagine? What if God had given us the savior of Nigeria among the ones killed then Nigeria is without hope if a country can have rulers eating dinning even after the aftermath of this atrocity. So help Us God. This blood would forever be on the hands of the rulers those failed to provide security and failed to prosecute those responsible for this madness. I don't want to curse any of them cause I know someone innocent would be involved I'm weeping really this isn't fair and for all the ignorant fools that would still vote this assholes or their children, relatives recommendations into power this too is on you. I repeat if you voted buhari this is on you too.
Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 30, 2016
Ahhhh. cry

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 30, 2016
SmartChoices:
These bloods are on sarki modath and their crew's heads...
well said.
just include gbawe eleko1 mayoroflagos ngeneukwuenu etal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Cynthia Dike: Lady Raped And Killed In Imo, Nude Body Dumped In A Bush (Graphic) / Lady Stripped Unclad In Warri For Stealing Tecno Boom J8 (photos) / Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.