Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,660 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Superman And His Lady Share Their Yoga Pre-Wedding Moments - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Superman And His Lady Share Their Yoga Pre-Wedding Moments (50862 Views)

Man Holds His Lady’s Backside In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos / Igbo Meets Calabar In Pre-Wedding Photos As Man Grabs His Lady's Bum / Man Carried His Lady On His Shoulder After Saying Yes To His Proposal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Superman And His Lady Share Their Yoga Pre-Wedding Moments by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 30, 2016
prettythicksme:
She no get camel toe self angry Her pussy is so flat like my palm. cheesy

hw u take see ha pussy?

cum kneel down raise ur two hands up close ur eyes I need to check wats making u to spoil
Re: Superman And His Lady Share Their Yoga Pre-Wedding Moments by meggi4(m): 1:59pm On Dec 30, 2016
its high time slap a dude around here where the superman?
Re: Superman And His Lady Share Their Yoga Pre-Wedding Moments by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 30, 2016
BlackDBagba:
Is that all? Who has that picture? grin

at ur service sir grin

2 Likes

Re: Superman And His Lady Share Their Yoga Pre-Wedding Moments by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 30, 2016
lielbree:

I do yoga 3times a week. I'm a Nigerian woman.

Wow.. You belong in the papers.

1 Like

Re: Superman And His Lady Share Their Yoga Pre-Wedding Moments by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 30, 2016
prettythicksme:
She no get camel toe self angry Her pussy is so flat like my palm. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Superman And His Lady Share Their Yoga Pre-Wedding Moments by UjSizzle(f): 2:02pm On Dec 30, 2016
askibee:
have you all notice that nairaland females rush any pre wedding thread more than any other thread?

if u ve notice click like........girls if u agree click share

#galsbesmellingmarriage
Looking for cheap likes? undecided

Take a look at those viewing this thread. It says there are more males than females here.
Re: Superman And His Lady Share Their Yoga Pre-Wedding Moments by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 30, 2016
Pato23:

Die now...!
Is like ur head is paining u right? angry
Re: Superman And His Lady Share Their Yoga Pre-Wedding Moments by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 30, 2016
askibee:

hw u take see ha pussy?

cum kneel down raise ur two hands up close ur eyes I need to check wats making u to spoil
grin grin
Re: Superman And His Lady Share Their Yoga Pre-Wedding Moments by jericco1(m): 2:04pm On Dec 30, 2016
wetin concern superman with yoga. they should be flyin and do the cool stuffs superman does
Re: Superman And His Lady Share Their Yoga Pre-Wedding Moments by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 30, 2016
UjSizzle:

Looking for cheap likes? undecided

Take a look at those viewing this thread. It says there are more males than females here.

lolz....she say Na cheap likes

but I check am and I dey always check am.

don't worry I will cum fr ur wedding soon
Re: Superman And His Lady Share Their Yoga Pre-Wedding Moments by jericco1(m): 2:06pm On Dec 30, 2016
nikkypearl:
angry
jealous?
Re: Superman And His Lady Share Their Yoga Pre-Wedding Moments by NairaMaster1(m): 2:08pm On Dec 30, 2016
Ok. See okon own

Re: Superman And His Lady Share Their Yoga Pre-Wedding Moments by puncha: 2:11pm On Dec 30, 2016
More like their stretch sessions.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Superman And His Lady Share Their Yoga Pre-Wedding Moments by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 30, 2016
Estharfabian:
***Rolls Eyes**

Like that's not Possible..undecided pfft!

I've got 7 Vjayjayz too. One in my mouth.. cool

The one in your mouth sounds nice. It needs to be stuffed.
Re: Superman And His Lady Share Their Yoga Pre-Wedding Moments by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 30, 2016
Estharfabian:

undecided
PS--Unicorns are very real...

Esther. You've started taking that drink again uh? angry
Re: Superman And His Lady Share Their Yoga Pre-Wedding Moments by fkdmods: 2:18pm On Dec 30, 2016
Estharfabian:

undecided
PS--Unicorns are very real...

Yup. On Pluto.
Re: Superman And His Lady Share Their Yoga Pre-Wedding Moments by crisycent: 2:18pm On Dec 30, 2016
Wow...nice püssy.

1 Like

Re: Superman And His Lady Share Their Yoga Pre-Wedding Moments by mascotafltd: 2:18pm On Dec 30, 2016
It looks immature
Re: Superman And His Lady Share Their Yoga Pre-Wedding Moments by Greedgod: 2:22pm On Dec 30, 2016
Estharfabian:
***Rolls Eyes**

stop it you are making me hard
Re: Superman And His Lady Share Their Yoga Pre-Wedding Moments by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 30, 2016
Haute:

Esther. You've started taking that drink again uh? angry
gringrin
Re: Superman And His Lady Share Their Yoga Pre-Wedding Moments by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 30, 2016
iamanswer:
Just came here to waist my time
Its "waste" not "waist".
The bae is a black beauty but,i dont like the attachment
Re: Superman And His Lady Share Their Yoga Pre-Wedding Moments by QueenHadiza(f): 2:25pm On Dec 30, 2016
Estharfabian:
***Rolls Eyes**

Vayjayjay in your mouth?? Are you lesbian?
Re: Superman And His Lady Share Their Yoga Pre-Wedding Moments by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 30, 2016
Janetessy:
When u want to contribute to green house pollution

grin
mumu
Re: Superman And His Lady Share Their Yoga Pre-Wedding Moments by lizzlix(m): 2:28pm On Dec 30, 2016
lielbree:

I do yoga 3times a week. I'm a Nigerian woman.
I would have taken you seriously but then your moniker also disagree too
Re: Superman And His Lady Share Their Yoga Pre-Wedding Moments by bigerboy200: 2:32pm On Dec 30, 2016
iamanswer:
Just came here to waist my time
ur English teacher WAISTed his time.....
Re: Superman And His Lady Share Their Yoga Pre-Wedding Moments by lielbree: 2:32pm On Dec 30, 2016
lizzlix:
I would have taken you seriously but then your moniker also disagree too
What's wrong with my moniker?
Re: Superman And His Lady Share Their Yoga Pre-Wedding Moments by lizzlix(m): 2:36pm On Dec 30, 2016
lielbree:

What's wrong with my moniker?
The first three letters are a very popular noun.
Re: Superman And His Lady Share Their Yoga Pre-Wedding Moments by lielbree: 2:40pm On Dec 30, 2016
lizzlix:
The first three letters are a very popular noun.
tongue what ever.

It's an abbreviation of by kids name... shame on you
Re: Superman And His Lady Share Their Yoga Pre-Wedding Moments by salt1: 2:42pm On Dec 30, 2016
Very beautiful black woman. She looks wholesome
Re: Superman And His Lady Share Their Yoga Pre-Wedding Moments by lizzlix(m): 2:43pm On Dec 30, 2016
lielbree:

tongue what ever.

It's an abbreviation of by kids name... shame on you
shame on ........really?

1 Like

Re: Superman And His Lady Share Their Yoga Pre-Wedding Moments by Captain6(m): 2:45pm On Dec 30, 2016
jesusson22:
Ugo Obioha and Chinyelu shared their lovely yoga pre-wedding photos session...

Abi when your bride-to-be is a yoga enthusiast, you've no choice than to join the wagon...

http://www.certifiednaija.com/2016/12/superman-and-his-lady-share-their-yoga.html?m=1
Wow!!! So lovely. I mean the blue sky and water is so lovely.
Re: Superman And His Lady Share Their Yoga Pre-Wedding Moments by toprealman: 2:46pm On Dec 30, 2016
As long as the wedding is not called off and it stands the test of time!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex / Nigerian Man Discovers Baby Is Not His, 6 Months After Proudly Welcoming Baby / Captain Hassan & His Yoruba Fiancée Share Pre-Wedding Photos With Love Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.