Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,269 members, 7,815,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Soldiers And Boko Haram Battle In Borno, Many Feared Dead - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers And Boko Haram Battle In Borno, Many Feared Dead (46789 Views)

7-Year-Old Girl Killed In Fight Between Soldiers And Police In Maiduguri / Soldiers And Armed Herdsmen Clash In Benue, Scores Killed [PHOTOS] / Soldiers And Civilians Clash In Umuahia, Abia State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Battle In Borno, Many Feared Dead by Emeks008(m): 12:47pm On Dec 30, 2016
I thought the federal government said boko haram av been flushed out from sambisa ;how come they com re-group to fight Nigeria army under few days of declaring winner over dem?

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Battle In Borno, Many Feared Dead by gbadexy(m): 12:47pm On Dec 30, 2016
Kudos to the military. It's expected they would want to make a comeback. A weak attempt if I may say.

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Battle In Borno, Many Feared Dead by segzy17: 12:48pm On Dec 30, 2016
i think dis so called boko haram are as many as sea sand............Kudos Nigeria army

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Battle In Borno, Many Feared Dead by Orikinla1: 12:48pm On Dec 30, 2016

Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Battle In Borno, Many Feared Dead by morbeta(m): 12:48pm On Dec 30, 2016
You can't claim to defeat boko haram without shekau's head on a plate.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Battle In Borno, Many Feared Dead by shamack: 12:49pm On Dec 30, 2016
Its normal for the BH fighters to retalliate,,,God bless the gallant men

1 Like

Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Battle In Borno, Many Feared Dead by mengho(m): 12:49pm On Dec 30, 2016
let's wait for iPods youth to come & display thier joy for Boko haram attacks & curse Mr presido in d process
Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Battle In Borno, Many Feared Dead by jericco1(m): 12:49pm On Dec 30, 2016
oh I thought
Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Battle In Borno, Many Feared Dead by michoim(m): 12:49pm On Dec 30, 2016
Shekau want to prove a point that he is still active. He is only a loud noise, his time is over.
Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Battle In Borno, Many Feared Dead by dotman4real007(m): 12:49pm On Dec 30, 2016
boko boys no wan finish? I beg kill them all!!
Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Battle In Borno, Many Feared Dead by psalmsjob: 12:55pm On Dec 30, 2016
Janetessy:
HmmMMM

But they said boko haram is over undecided
Yes over in sambisa forest and not controlling any local government areas again or carrying out daily bombings or abducting school girls.

HmmmMMM... maybe you should be reading and reasoning while calling on people to watch?
Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Battle In Borno, Many Feared Dead by b0rn2fuck(m): 12:56pm On Dec 30, 2016
These terrorist might have been decamped from sambissa forest but they are regrouping somewhere to at least show a sign that they are still relevant, they have terrorisms in their blood, boko haram over or not might unlikely to be stronger than before, you cannot monitored the whole environment if the environment themselves fail to provide vital information to assist the nigeria army, they could even be in one of the prominent northerner compound holding meeting. May God saves Nigeria and our army.
Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Battle In Borno, Many Feared Dead by sergiolefty(m): 12:58pm On Dec 30, 2016
btwn lie muhammed nd buhari who lie pass......abi loh be d same bokoharam wey buhari talk say dem don defeat be dis?? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Battle In Borno, Many Feared Dead by donbrowser(m): 12:58pm On Dec 30, 2016
mengho:
let's wait for iPods youth to come & display thier joy for Boko haram attacks & curse Mr presido in d process
i thought Ipod is for listening to musics. Is there any country named Ipod?
Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Battle In Borno, Many Feared Dead by Buharimustgo: 1:00pm On Dec 30, 2016
I pity any Nigerian that believes this govt,this is a yahoo yahoo govt headed by a yahoo yahoo President

1 Like

Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Battle In Borno, Many Feared Dead by donbrowser(m): 1:00pm On Dec 30, 2016
b0rn2fuck:
These terrorist might have been decamped from sambissa forest but they are regrouping somewhere to at least show a sign that they are still relevant, they have terrorisms in their blood, boko haram over or not might unlikely to be stronger than before, you cannot monitored the whole environment if the environment themselves fail to provide vital information to assist the nigeria army, they could even be in one of the prominent northerner compound holding meeting. May God saves Nigeria and our army.
The NA is not capable enough to crush the BH quote me anywhere. The last set of Girls released is no doubt a swap deal and we are yet to see the results cos these people will surely re-strategize.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Battle In Borno, Many Feared Dead by Lezzlie(m): 1:07pm On Dec 30, 2016
ishowdotgmail:
Is this incident after they declared Boko haram over? undecided

Modified:

We don enter one chance aswear... people, let's endure till 2019 please cry
The army is in a grand scheme with the Presidency to politicise the war against boko haram.

Buhari, having failed domestically, economically and politically is looking desperately to play with our emotions like he cleverly toyed with our gullibility with the crap about borrowing money to purchase his presidential nomination form.
Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Battle In Borno, Many Feared Dead by airminem(f): 1:07pm On Dec 30, 2016
Premium Times again?
Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Battle In Borno, Many Feared Dead by Janetessy(f): 1:08pm On Dec 30, 2016
psalmsjob:

Yes over in sambisa forest and not controlling any local government areas again or carrying out daily bombings or abducting school girls.

HmmmMMM... maybe you should be reading and reasoning while calling on people to watch?

Mr REASONING

how much have you made from all your reasoning today?

Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Battle In Borno, Many Feared Dead by bizhop01: 1:10pm On Dec 30, 2016
Pl's let me see
Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Battle In Borno, Many Feared Dead by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 30, 2016
datopaper:
Why is Nigeria Army and APC government are fielding Nigerians...

What did I just heard, it happen in borno today or is it last year. With all these talk " we have defeat them technically, or later army has taken last strong hold of boko haram.

I believe them before, but now I am in doub...
Receive Wisdom and don't be so daft. Buhari have said continually that the war is not over yet. Buhari only pcongratulated the troops for capturing Sambisa. War on terror is different from conventional war.
Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Battle In Borno, Many Feared Dead by psalmsjob: 1:12pm On Dec 30, 2016
Janetessy:

Mr REASONING

how much have you made from all your reasoning today?
Here you go again... Reasoning like you have made up to Dangote today in all your making.

But I know a penny that's worth more than a million bucks.

Arrogance goes before a fall.
Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Battle In Borno, Many Feared Dead by apankay(m): 1:13pm On Dec 30, 2016
ishowdotgmail:
Is this incident after they declared Boko haram over? undecided

Modified:

We don enter one chance aswear... people, let's endure till 2019 please cry
nobody said Boko Haram is over, they said sambisa forest is free from terrorist
Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Battle In Borno, Many Feared Dead by Janetessy(f): 1:14pm On Dec 30, 2016
psalmsjob:

Here you go again... Reasoning like you have made up to Dangote today in all your making.

But I know a penny that's worth more than a million bucks.

Arrogance goes before a fall.

Mtcheeeeeewww

Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Battle In Borno, Many Feared Dead by Okundaye4(m): 1:17pm On Dec 30, 2016
110 X 7.62MM NATO ammunition

How on earth did this guys have access to that gun? There is more to it than the ordinary eye can see.
Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Battle In Borno, Many Feared Dead by prince985(m): 1:17pm On Dec 30, 2016
donbrowser:

i thought Ipod is for listening to musics. Is there any country named Ipod?
ipod actually means Indigenous People of ODuduwa
Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Battle In Borno, Many Feared Dead by ollymoore: 1:18pm On Dec 30, 2016
Janetessy:
HmmMMM

But they said boko haram is over undecided
nobody announce that the battle is over they only announce they have taken over sambisa forrest
Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Battle In Borno, Many Feared Dead by prince985(m): 1:18pm On Dec 30, 2016
apankay:
nobody said Boko Haram is over, they said sambisa forest is free from terrorist
dey actually claimed dat boko Haram is over
Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Battle In Borno, Many Feared Dead by Getintouch2004(m): 1:19pm On Dec 30, 2016
Vaxt:
Yahoo yahoo buhari
Yahoo Plus rathergringringrin

1 Like

Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Battle In Borno, Many Feared Dead by Kenturkey048(m): 1:20pm On Dec 30, 2016
basilo102:
if Boko wounded our soldiers, many probably killed, then who said the war was over
i Don tire for this country and their false news.
Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Battle In Borno, Many Feared Dead by Janetessy(f): 1:21pm On Dec 30, 2016
ollymoore:
nobody announce that the battle is over they only announce they have taken over sambisa forrest

Oh thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

4 Notorious Kidnappers & Cultists Killed In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / Man With Four Wives Dies After Sex Romp With Concubine / Hoodlums Unleash Mayhem In Ikorodu, Two Feared Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.