Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,314 members, 7,815,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Soldiers And Boko Haram Battle In Borno, Many Feared Dead - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers And Boko Haram Battle In Borno, Many Feared Dead (46791 Views)

7-Year-Old Girl Killed In Fight Between Soldiers And Police In Maiduguri / Soldiers And Armed Herdsmen Clash In Benue, Scores Killed [PHOTOS] / Soldiers And Civilians Clash In Umuahia, Abia State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Battle In Borno, Many Feared Dead by donbrowser(m): 1:22pm On Dec 30, 2016
prince985:

ipod actually means Indigenous People of ODuduwa
I also heard that each time you call someone Ipod that your bank account balance grow by 50%
how true?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Battle In Borno, Many Feared Dead by psalmsjob: 1:22pm On Dec 30, 2016
Janetessy:

Mtcheeeeeewww
This your latest comment and the picture uploaded with it sums it all up really.

I'm so sorry I didn't realize at first that you're indeed stup.id.

I hope this sarcasm is simple enough?
Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Battle In Borno, Many Feared Dead by Kenturkey048(m): 1:23pm On Dec 30, 2016
ollymoore:
nobody announce that the battle is over they only announce they have taken over sambisa forrest
where are these once coming from?? Mangrove forest Hmmmnnnn.. Lielie nation
Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Battle In Borno, Many Feared Dead by Kenturkey048(m): 1:24pm On Dec 30, 2016
Tales by moonlight... Bokoharam continues
Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Battle In Borno, Many Feared Dead by greenermodels: 1:26pm On Dec 30, 2016
chiefolododo:
It was a battle and boko boys were killed but our soldiers were only wounded?
can you spell propaganda?
Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Battle In Borno, Many Feared Dead by Joel3(m): 1:26pm On Dec 30, 2016
this story is one-sided. this premium time is a scam.

dozens of book haram members killed in the battle but no army was killed?? and to think of it these are the soldiers Buhari wanted to use to fight the Niger Delta Avengers? I am just laughing.

NDA would have disgrace the federal government in that battle.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Battle In Borno, Many Feared Dead by jimenyo: 1:26pm On Dec 30, 2016
But was it that bad to wait a while before announcing the end of the Bokos?Any time they do this,these terrorists attack!
Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Battle In Borno, Many Feared Dead by smirn(m): 1:26pm On Dec 30, 2016
datopaper:
Why is Nigeria Army and APC government are fielding Nigerians...

What did I just heard, it happen in borno today or is it last year. With all these talk " we have defeat them technically, or later army has taken last strong hold of boko haram.

I believe them before, but now I am in doub...
E pain you die, sorry sha.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Battle In Borno, Many Feared Dead by Janetessy(f): 1:28pm On Dec 30, 2016
psalmsjob:

This your latest comment and the picture uploaded with it sums it all up really.

I'm so sorry I didn't realize at first that you're indeed stup.id.

I hope this sarcasm is simple enough?

I have seen ur profile pic

And I know where you come from

Any body that uses this kind of picture as profile picture is liable to behave like you . grin

Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Battle In Borno, Many Feared Dead by NairaMaster1(m): 1:29pm On Dec 30, 2016
You mean the defeated Boko are RAM?

Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Battle In Borno, Many Feared Dead by chiefolododo(m): 1:29pm On Dec 30, 2016
Ask your father at home
greenermodels:
can you spell propaganda?
Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Battle In Borno, Many Feared Dead by gGGODDd(m): 1:30pm On Dec 30, 2016
You all writing stupidly here accusing the govt of lying to have defeated BH. The N/A has captured the sambisa forest from them which was their main ground of operation it doesn't mean they are have been completely defeated hence nigerians are told to be vigilant n security concious as the remaining weak terrorists flee n seek hiding places. That's how you pple talk stupidly and think you are being aware of govt scandals instead of supporting our soldiers and commending the effort of the FG in combating this terrorism to a point of defeat unlike the previous admiration when barracks were rebelled. I hail my President n the n/a. Buhari. A tru General, I salute
Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Battle In Borno, Many Feared Dead by kinibigdeal(m): 1:30pm On Dec 30, 2016
No..No..Burratai have handed over a victory trophy to PMB for defeating Bokoharam, and also Sambisa forest is now a training ground for our military Those Bokoharam attackers are from Libya undecided

1 Like

Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Battle In Borno, Many Feared Dead by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 30, 2016
iliyande:

Our sources gave arms and ammunition recovered from the terrorists to include two AK47 rifles, four FN rifles, one M21 rifle, 110 X 7.62MM NATO ammunition, 20 X 7.62MM special,, 40 X M21 rounds, 4 X FN extra magazine and two locally made explosives.

Op, that's that's 7 terrorists on account of the recovered weapons.
Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Battle In Borno, Many Feared Dead by kinibigdeal(m): 1:34pm On Dec 30, 2016
Listen to yourself again. Can you defeat a group, capture their base and they will still have the might to regroup in the same areas to attack? And if they have been captured with their leaders, which group is still holding the chibok girls? Which leader of the bokoharam are they negotiating with for the release of the girls? A group that can carry out an organized attack still have a strongbase. Use your head
gGGODDd:
You all writing stupidly here accusing the govt of lying to have defeated BH. The N/A has captured the sambisa forest from them which was their main ground of operation it doesn't mean they are have been completely defeated hence nigerians are told to be vigilant n security concious as the remaining weak terrorists flee n seek hiding places. That's how you pple talk stupidly and think you are being aware of govt scandals instead of supporting our soldiers and commending the effort of the FG in combating this terrorism to a point of defeat unlike the previous admiration when barracks were rebelled. I hail my President n the n/a. Buhari. A tru General, I salute

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Battle In Borno, Many Feared Dead by sweetjim(m): 1:38pm On Dec 30, 2016
hmmmm and no army was killed?
Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Battle In Borno, Many Feared Dead by Jarus(m): 1:39pm On Dec 30, 2016
ishowdotgmail:
Is this incident after they declared Boko haram over? undecided

Modified:

We don enter one chance aswear... people, let's endure till 2019 please cry

They never said they had killed or captured every BH member
Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Battle In Borno, Many Feared Dead by Nobody: 1:39pm On Dec 30, 2016
ishowdotgmail:

Modified:

You can't defeat a guerrilla force except you defeat their ideology.

But

BH holds no territory and can no longer wage effective large scale warfare. It can do surprise attacks and suicide Bombings but it cannot fight a prolonged war using conventional means. That part is broken.
Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Battle In Borno, Many Feared Dead by Jarus(m): 1:43pm On Dec 30, 2016
kinibigdeal:
Listen to yourself again. Can you defeat a group, capture their base and they will still have the might to regroup in the same areas to attack? And if they have been captured with their leaders, which group is still holding the chibok girls? Which leader of the bokoharam are they negotiating with for the release of the girls? A group that can carry out an organized attack still have a strongbase. Use your head

NA said BH members ran away. People that run away can still regroup but not with the comfort of their original base (Sambisa)

1 Like

Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Battle In Borno, Many Feared Dead by psalmsjob: 1:43pm On Dec 30, 2016
Janetessy:

I have seen ur profile pic

And I know where you come from

Any body that uses this kind of picture as profile picture is liable to behave like you . grin

Thanks for uploading the picture and for the compliment, I would've returned the favor only your profile picture is too lewd for my liking and anybody that uses that kind of picture as profile on a public forum is liable to be an olosho looking for customers and I'm not a potential customer and neither do I want to encourage others. shocked grin

But your reasoning comes to bear again because my signature says much more plainly than my profile picture shown on a backpage. Are you sure you're making those money in cash or in kind?
Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Battle In Borno, Many Feared Dead by fkdmods: 1:44pm On Dec 30, 2016
ishowdotgmail:

Modified:

It is not about one chance. It is about the s.tupidity of the average Nigerians. You can tell them anything and they will believe. It is so easy to dazzle them. I am not sure the brain of most Nigerians are wired correctly. And when you tell them the truth, they attack you. I told a lot of people here that you cannot win the war on terror with guns. If not anything, we can learn from the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq. Terrorism has been in existence since the time of Jesus Christ. How do you think world war 1 started? Because of a terrorist. And they called me a wailer. People just don't read anymore. They are too busy phucking around on twitter and facebook. Another misconception is people think things will be different if another president is elected. I laugh in wafi. It won't. In fact, it will get worse. Much, much worse, with or without Buhari. I wonder why you guys can't figure out the obvious problem. Smh.
Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Battle In Borno, Many Feared Dead by Butterworth: 1:46pm On Dec 30, 2016
The same Boko boys our YAHOO YAHOO APC government and their partner in crime, our military men claimed to have defeated and sent packing from Sambisa forest.

I am not understanding! !!!!

We know our illiterate soldiers must have lost many lives but the already captured media house will never disclose it to us.

Propaganda government.

Buhari should call his boys to other because POWER HAS ALREADY RETURNED TO NORTH WITH THE HELP OF THEIR MOST LOYAL SLAVE FROM THE WASTE.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Battle In Borno, Many Feared Dead by wexyee: 1:46pm On Dec 30, 2016
ishowdotgmail:

Modified:

hehehe rephrase please 2023
Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Battle In Borno, Many Feared Dead by Janetessy(f): 1:47pm On Dec 30, 2016
psalmsjob:

Thanks for uploading the picture and for the compliment, I would've returned the favor only your profile picture is too lewed for my liking and anybody that uses that kind of picture as profile on a public forum is liable to be an olosho looking for customers and I'm not a potential customer and neither do I want to encourage others. shocked grin

But your reasoning comes to bear again because my signature says much more plainly than my profile picture shown on a backpage. Are you sure you're making those money in cash or in kind?

Even if am an old should

I won't stoop for some dry broke dejected fellow that all he does is to speak big grammar upandan grin
Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Battle In Borno, Many Feared Dead by Newmanluckyman(m): 1:52pm On Dec 30, 2016
... A reverse propaganda.
Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Battle In Borno, Many Feared Dead by soldierboi16(m): 1:52pm On Dec 30, 2016
grin grin[/color][color=#990000] grin ntin concern me tank God av changed ma nationality STUPID GOVERNMENT WITH STUPID LIES
SOLDIERS KEEP THE GALLANT FIGHT ON JARE
Passing by
Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Battle In Borno, Many Feared Dead by Ahmeduana(m): 1:53pm On Dec 30, 2016
iamawara:
Same boko that was defeated on Twitter and on the national dailies?
HOW WE SURE THAT IS NOT THE BOKO GUY THAT DECIMATE NIGERIA ARMY? If they they can be lying about everything all these while.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Battle In Borno, Many Feared Dead by abbeyty(m): 1:56pm On Dec 30, 2016
i thought all boko have been sent to paradise to meet their virgins
Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Battle In Borno, Many Feared Dead by Kfed4ril(m): 1:56pm On Dec 30, 2016
Bleep the mods that banned me.
Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Battle In Borno, Many Feared Dead by gGGODDd(m): 2:01pm On Dec 30, 2016
kinibigdeal:
My friend you seem to have issues with comprehension. They didn't attack according to d thread it read that the N/A attacked them unexpectedly at their hidden location. These are the fleeing terrorists the army warned about. As 4 d group negotiating on d release of d remaining girls. I don't really know but its obvious there are no remaining gals. That's story 4 d gods. D bottom line is that their struggle is suffering a serious defeat now.
Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Battle In Borno, Many Feared Dead by psalmsjob: 2:02pm On Dec 30, 2016
Janetessy:

Even if am an old should

I won't stoop for some dry broke dejected fellow that all he does is to speak big grammar upandan grin

I'm sure what you wanted to say in the first line is that: "Even if I'm an olosho"

Well it will be contrary to you trade as an olosho to "open it" for broke fellows; how will you then make the money?

My grammar is not as big as those spoken by Wole Soyinka and you are complaining but I understand that the only grammar you understand easily is: How much you go pay me for one night stand? You'll watch tire as I rock you!

It's not about the brokenness my dear olosho, it's about not being interested in a public shameless olosho that can't even reason well.grin
Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Battle In Borno, Many Feared Dead by nnokwa042(m): 2:03pm On Dec 30, 2016
mengho:
let's wait for iPods youth to come & display thier joy for Boko haram attacks & curse Mr presido in d process
so u want ipod youths to praise ur fulani herds men brother who is the president abi? Check what fulani people did in southern kaduna then come back and tell me about ur gworo teeth president

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

4 Notorious Kidnappers & Cultists Killed In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / Man With Four Wives Dies After Sex Romp With Concubine / Hoodlums Unleash Mayhem In Ikorodu, Two Feared Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.