Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,535 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Soldiers And Boko Haram Battle In Borno, Many Feared Dead - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers And Boko Haram Battle In Borno, Many Feared Dead (46790 Views)

7-Year-Old Girl Killed In Fight Between Soldiers And Police In Maiduguri / Soldiers And Armed Herdsmen Clash In Benue, Scores Killed [PHOTOS] / Soldiers And Civilians Clash In Umuahia, Abia State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Battle In Borno, Many Feared Dead by Janetessy(f): 2:10pm On Dec 30, 2016
psalmsjob:

I'm sure what you wanted to say in the first line is that: "Even if I'm an olosho"

Well it will be contrary to you trade as an olosho to "open it" for broke fellows; how will you then make the money?

My grammar is not as big as those spoken by Wole Soyinka and you are complaining but I understand that the only grammar you understand easily is: How much you go pay me for one night stand? You'll watch tire as I rock you!

It's not about the brokenness my dear olosho, it's about not being interested in a public shameless olosho that can't even reason well.grin

SMH

Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Battle In Borno, Many Feared Dead by nextprince: 2:12pm On Dec 30, 2016
datopaper:
Why is Nigeria Army and APC government are fielding Nigerians...

What did I just heard, it happen in borno today or is it last year. With all these talk " we have defeat them technically, or later army has taken last strong hold of boko haram.

I believe them before, but now I am in doub...
Choi, what did I just SAW
grin grin
Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Battle In Borno, Many Feared Dead by egbabiekperemo1: 2:14pm On Dec 30, 2016
b0rn2fuck:
These terrorist might have been decamped from sambissa forest but they are regrouping somewhere to at least show a sign that they are still relevant, they have terrorisms in their blood, boko haram over or not might unlikely to be stronger than before, you cannot monitored the whole environment if the environment themselves fail to provide vital information to assist the nigeria army, they could even be in one of the prominent northerner compound holding meeting. May God saves Nigeria and our army.

Yeye Afonja
Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Battle In Borno, Many Feared Dead by Businessideas: 2:16pm On Dec 30, 2016
ishowdotgmail:
Is this incident after they declared Boko haram over? undecided

Modified:

We don enter one chance aswear... people, let's endure till 2019 please cry
But seriously, who are the people who will defeat Buhari in 2019?The reality is that most of the Nigerians who will vote in 2019 will rather stay away from voting than voting against Buhari because they still think Buhari is a lesser evil when compared to his predecessor, GEJ
Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Battle In Borno, Many Feared Dead by egbabiekperemo1: 2:18pm On Dec 30, 2016
datopaper:

What did I just heard, it happen in borno today or is it last year. With all these talk " we have defeat them technically, or later army has taken last strong hold of boko haram.

Am sure this is an afonja
Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Battle In Borno, Many Feared Dead by nextprince: 2:20pm On Dec 30, 2016
Janetessy:
[s]HmmMMM

But they said boko haram is over[/s] undecided

Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Battle In Borno, Many Feared Dead by psalmsjob: 2:25pm On Dec 30, 2016
Janetessy:

SMH

I already get sense to know that strafing olosho is not the way to go. It's you that need sense to put some cloths on while on a public forum.

My attention has been drawn to the word "lewd" that I used to describe your profile picture as the grammar you were referring to so I want to break it down for you:

Lewd photo like yours is like;

1. displaying a she-dog meat in a market place for interested buyers.

2. A prostitute making advances to her customers wearing revealing clothes to attract them.

3. A girl without any sense of decency wearing clothes that reveals her true nature on a public forum from where she claims she is doing business that makes her money. Olosho is a businesss woman too so don't get me wrong.
Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Battle In Borno, Many Feared Dead by nextprince: 2:27pm On Dec 30, 2016
kinibigdeal:
Listen to yourself again. Can you defeat a group, capture their base and they will still have the might to regroup in the same areas to attack? And if they have been captured with their leaders, which group is still holding the chibok girls? Which leader of the bokoharam are they negotiating with for the release of the girls? A group that can carry out an organized attack still have a strongbase. Use your head

E dey pain u die abi? BH is being defeated against ur prayer/wish abi? Pray harder, but the prayers of of majority will be answered against urs, I assure u.
Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Battle In Borno, Many Feared Dead by nextprince: 2:32pm On Dec 30, 2016
psalmsjob:

I already get sense to know that strafing olosho is not the way to go. It's you that need sense to put some cloths on while on a public forum.

My attention has been drawn to the word "lewd" that I used to describe your profile picture as the grammar you were referring to so I want to break it down for you:

Lewd photo like yours is like;

1. displaying a she-dog meat in a market place for interested buyers.

2. A prostitute making advances to her customers wearing revealing clothes to attract them.

3. A girl without any sense of decency wearing clothes that reveals her true nature on a public forum from where she claims she is doing business that makes her money. Olosho is a businesss woman too so don't get me wrong.
Choi, bro, why na? Wetin she do u? Pls forgive her, I know say she don misyarn, but remember say na person pikin.
Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Battle In Borno, Many Feared Dead by Pylony(m): 2:46pm On Dec 30, 2016
Chaii.. Were is lying muhammad and co? Maybe boko haram have now relocated from Sambisa forest to Asibmas forest.
Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Battle In Borno, Many Feared Dead by psalmsjob: 2:49pm On Dec 30, 2016
nextprince:

Choi, bro, why na? Wetin she do u? Pls forgive her, I know say she don misyarn, but remember say na person pikin.

My brother, it is those her parents that's on my mind sef as I'm trying to save a mother's nine months of pregnancy and childbirth; and at the same time a father's night and day toiling to beget and bring her up to which she has completely abandon to take up asawo job and presuming that everyone should be her @Janetessy customer.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Battle In Borno, Many Feared Dead by Lamzzyy(m): 2:49pm On Dec 30, 2016
Wait if na only boko die why the headline cum be many feared dead...
Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Battle In Borno, Many Feared Dead by Lumiere91: 2:55pm On Dec 30, 2016
dazy2:
Japanese Emperor Akihito Will Likely Abdicate — and Possibly Change History

At 83 years old, Japanese Emperor Akihito is ready to retire.{READ THE FULL NEWS}

http://davidotokiblog..com.ng/2016/12/japanese-emperor-akihito-will-likely.html
blood sucker
Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Battle In Borno, Many Feared Dead by b0rn2fuck(m): 3:04pm On Dec 30, 2016
egbabiekperemo1:

Yeye Afonja
Mr Trouble, Mind ur business, are you a curse or you are the cursed one.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Battle In Borno, Many Feared Dead by Siddeek: 3:08pm On Dec 30, 2016
Janetessy:
HmmMMM

But they said boko haram is over undecided
Who said so? your clans I guess.
Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Battle In Borno, Many Feared Dead by Heffalump(m): 3:19pm On Dec 30, 2016
ishowdotgmail:

Modified:

War on insurgency cannot be won outrightly at once. It's a gradual but successful escapade. Please be guided
Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Battle In Borno, Many Feared Dead by shiimah: 3:30pm On Dec 30, 2016
Boko haram is only defeated on the pages of newspaper ... LOLzzzzzzzz.....

when you have Lai Mohammed as the head of the information ministry... this is what we get
Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Battle In Borno, Many Feared Dead by APCmyheart(m): 3:43pm On Dec 30, 2016
ishowdotgmail:

Modified:

Comprehension is the problem of your likes, The Army Authority already said they have taken over Sambisa forest and many terrorist escaped and people should report anybody they suspect...

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/12/beware-boko-haram-members-fleeing-states-army-warns/
Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Battle In Borno, Many Feared Dead by APCmyheart(m): 3:47pm On Dec 30, 2016
Janetessy:
HmmMMM

But they said boko haram is over undecided

Comprehension is the problem of your likes, The Army Authority already said they have taken over Sambisa forest and many terrorist escaped and people should report anybody they suspect...

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/12/beware-boko-haram-members-fleeing-states-army-warns/
Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Battle In Borno, Many Feared Dead by uchennaq(m): 3:49pm On Dec 30, 2016
THIS STORY LOOKS AND SOUND LIKE FLUKE, WHY HAVEN'T OUR OWN SOURCE IN BORNO CONFIRMED THIS NEWS?
Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Battle In Borno, Many Feared Dead by APCmyheart(m): 3:50pm On Dec 30, 2016
datopaper:

Read the link and mind the date..

Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Battle In Borno, Many Feared Dead by APCmyheart(m): 3:50pm On Dec 30, 2016
iamawara:
Same boko that was defeated on Twitter and on the national dailies?

Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Battle In Borno, Many Feared Dead by APCmyheart(m): 3:51pm On Dec 30, 2016
three:
#WeHaveTakenSambisa #BokoHaramIsDefeated

It was this same army that said that "107 abducted girls of Government Girls Secondary School (GGSS) Chibok were freed" and maintained this claim for 3 days following the abduction (aided by the naivete of GEJ)

#WhyAreYouToyingWithTheLivesOfInnocentCitizensAndOfficers?

Meanwhile some so-called 'twitter overlords' are arranging conference.... sad

Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Battle In Borno, Many Feared Dead by APCmyheart(m): 3:56pm On Dec 30, 2016
Emeks008:
I thought the federal government said boko haram av been flushed out from sambisa ;how come they com re-group to fight Nigeria army under few days of declaring winner over dem?

Many of you lack comprehension, When they said flush out of sambisa did they said they wiped them out completely?

Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Battle In Borno, Many Feared Dead by Janetessy(f): 4:04pm On Dec 30, 2016
APCmyheart:

OK

So how many millions have you made from all your comprehension today ?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Battle In Borno, Many Feared Dead by uchennaq(m): 4:08pm On Dec 30, 2016
We don't doubt you guys, its a pity how the sense and brain of a common Nigerian has degenerated into. This is the most critical time to come out and support these war heroes and heroins laying down their lives for the unity of the country, yet someone out of ignorance or hate will choose to be writing nonsense. Put yourselves in their shoes. Look at Aleppo, what rebels did that made Russians to bomb the city just to control the crisis. Most people writing these haven't experienced crisis before or even armed robbery attack. I don't wish you to experience such, just know that one day the people causing chaos both paid people claiming to be BOKO HARAM will be brought to book one day. It's a matter of time, unite and fight this evil that has befallen your country. People CLAIM ITS BUHARI, BOKO HARAM IS STILL HERE BECAUSE PEOPLE HAVE TURN IT INTO BUSINESS AS A WAY OF MAKING MONEY. This is not about APC or PDP? neither is it about PMB or GEJ but it's about the killing of innocent people unprovoked. What have you, yes you typing nonsense contributed in ensuring that terrorism is stopped in this nation. You see nothing, so are you not a fool?

Be wise in your reasoning so that your grand children won't blame you for fermenting issues happening in this country.
Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Battle In Borno, Many Feared Dead by JideAmuGiaka: 4:34pm On Dec 30, 2016
clevadani:
It seems like we are truly winning the war. If na before, we would be hearing news like Boko Haram attacked a military barrack and disarmed all the soldiers.
No need to arrest any terrorist, just pass judgement on them on the spot and let them go to their paradise and enjoy their 72virgins.
God bless the Nigerian Army.

But the reporter didn't tell us how many soldiers that died. I can't believe this story, Boko haram can't take the soldiers by surprise and engage them in battle for two hours without killing one soldier.
Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Battle In Borno, Many Feared Dead by JideAmuGiaka: 4:38pm On Dec 30, 2016
datopaper:

Didn't you watch the video, our soldiers only chased them away from their stronghold to another stronghold where they have regrouped.
Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Battle In Borno, Many Feared Dead by APCmyheart(m): 4:41pm On Dec 30, 2016
Janetessy:

OK

So how many millions have you made from all your comprehension today ?

Even if i don't make millions a day, I never go on social media disgracing myself..

Even Terrorist are still finding their way enter America and bombing once in a while..
Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Battle In Borno, Many Feared Dead by Janetessy(f): 4:45pm On Dec 30, 2016
APCmyheart:

Even if i don't make millions a day, I never go on social media disgracing myself..

Even Terrorist are still finding their way enter America and bombing once in a while..

Tell me more

Over Sabi

Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Battle In Borno, Many Feared Dead by noucompact(m): 4:46pm On Dec 30, 2016
I TAUGHT WE HAVE CELEBRATED THE END OF BOKO HARAM. WHICH FIGHT AGAIN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

4 Notorious Kidnappers & Cultists Killed In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / Man With Four Wives Dies After Sex Romp With Concubine / Hoodlums Unleash Mayhem In Ikorodu, Two Feared Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.