Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,204 members, 7,815,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Soldiers And Boko Haram Battle In Borno, Many Feared Dead - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers And Boko Haram Battle In Borno, Many Feared Dead (46788 Views)

7-Year-Old Girl Killed In Fight Between Soldiers And Police In Maiduguri / Soldiers And Armed Herdsmen Clash In Benue, Scores Killed [PHOTOS] / Soldiers And Civilians Clash In Umuahia, Abia State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Battle In Borno, Many Feared Dead by smileyoo: 4:59pm On Dec 30, 2016
hope apc govt is not ruling wt propaganda just as they won the elections wt it. pls apc must realise you can't rule a big nation, like nigeria with propaganda & ear sweetening media hype. or else 4yrs of ur mandate 'll soon be over, & it 'll be difficult to point out any serious achievement recorded, other than the hot air of propaganda. nigerians are not kids, even if we 're docile.
Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Battle In Borno, Many Feared Dead by APCmyheart(m): 5:02pm On Dec 30, 2016
Janetessy:

Tell me more

Over Sabi

I don't wanna waste my precious time, take off that plots of land on your hear and come back to learn..
Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Battle In Borno, Many Feared Dead by Janetessy(f): 5:04pm On Dec 30, 2016
APCmyheart:

I don't wanna waste my precious time, take off that plots of land on your hear and come back to learn..

Mtcheeeeeewww

Anu mpama
Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Battle In Borno, Many Feared Dead by ollymoore: 5:06pm On Dec 30, 2016
Kenturkey048:
where are these once coming from?? Mangrove forest Hmmmnnnn.. Lielie nation
before u make any comments on social media try to follow news
Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Battle In Borno, Many Feared Dead by APCmyheart(m): 5:19pm On Dec 30, 2016
Janetessy:

Mtcheeeeeewww

Anu mpama

Okay Ibo girl, am gonna be on your watch now..
Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Battle In Borno, Many Feared Dead by COSMASANTHONY(m): 5:21pm On Dec 30, 2016
normal
Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Battle In Borno, Many Feared Dead by Janetessy(f): 5:21pm On Dec 30, 2016
APCmyheart:

Okay Ibo girl, am gonna be on your watch now..

Abeg bend make i see better people

Yeye dey smell

Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Battle In Borno, Many Feared Dead by Kenturkey048(m): 5:27pm On Dec 30, 2016
ollymoore:
before u make any comments on social media try to follow news
oga u be soldier or na uR name be Nigerian government.. I no know y na only u carry Mata for head.
Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Battle In Borno, Many Feared Dead by lereinter(m): 5:28pm On Dec 30, 2016
ishowdotgmail:
Is this incident after they declared Boko haram over? undecided

Modified:

We don enter one chance aswear... people, let's endure till 2019 please cry

the killing of osama, saddam or invasion of iraq and afghanistabn did not stop islamic terrorism..
Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Battle In Borno, Many Feared Dead by Crownadex(m): 5:36pm On Dec 30, 2016
pls can u just tell us true ? how Many of our gallant soldiers boko boy killed ? I'm waiting to4 another news very soon
Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Battle In Borno, Many Feared Dead by Crownadex(m): 5:36pm On Dec 30, 2016
pls can u just tell us true ? how Many of our gallant soldiers boko boy killed ? I'm waiting 4 another news very soon
Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Battle In Borno, Many Feared Dead by APCmyheart(m): 5:39pm On Dec 30, 2016
Janetessy:

Abeg bend make i see better people

Yeye dey smell

LOL man no dey bend na woman dey bend and we know what next after her bending..
Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Battle In Borno, Many Feared Dead by domido(m): 5:41pm On Dec 30, 2016
ishowdotgmail:

Modified:

I will not pray he dies. If the senate can help us to impeach him it will be very good but if not we will endure till 2019. God should keep us till then,but if God says its his death that will help us. Na God hand e dey.
Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Battle In Borno, Many Feared Dead by Dwhyte4: 6:02pm On Dec 30, 2016
Ayam not understanding this military again! Choi
Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Battle In Borno, Many Feared Dead by ollymoore: 6:03pm On Dec 30, 2016
Kenturkey048:
oga u be soldier or na uR name be Nigerian government.. I no know y na only u carry Mata for head.
am not a politician and am not a soldier but hear news very well before making any comment on social media
Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Battle In Borno, Many Feared Dead by iamawara(m): 7:59pm On Dec 30, 2016
APCmyheart:

Comprehension is the problem of your likes, The Army Authority already said they have taken over Sambisa forest and many terrorist escaped and people should report anybody they suspect...

Read the link and mind the date..

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/12/beware-boko-haram-members-fleeing-states-army-warns/

Oshe prince Charles. My regards to the queen. APC mofoz err where
Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Battle In Borno, Many Feared Dead by Barigaboy(m): 8:59pm On Dec 30, 2016
For those saying thinking that since Sambisa has been cleared why is Boko Haram coming up. Boko Haram didn't. Did not just form theirself instead they were form by some top officials. If Boko Haram is cleared n those top officials r still living m sure there would always before reform. I pity our soldiers fighting hard to end all this terrorism because they r also human with family. May God keep protecting them.
Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Battle In Borno, Many Feared Dead by IslamicRebel: 9:32pm On Dec 30, 2016
Read this about Islam and you know whether you live in a safe area or not. The percentage population of muslims will determine whether you are safe or not. Please read and share especially with Christians in the Middle Belt.

As long as the Muslim population remains around or under 2% in any given country, they will be for the most part be regarded as a peace-loving minority, and not as a threat to other citizens. This is the case in:

United States -- Muslim 0.6%

Australia -- Muslim 1.5%

Canada -- Muslim 1.9%

China -- Muslim 1.8%

Italy -- Muslim 1.5%

Norway -- Muslim 1.8%

At 2% to 5%, they begin to proselytize from other ethnic minorities and disaffected groups, often with major recruiting from the jails and among street gangs.

This is happening in:

Denmark -- Muslim 2%

Germany -- Muslim 3.7%

United Kingdom -- Muslim 2.7%

Spain -- Muslim 4%

Thailand -- Muslim 4.6%

From 5% on, they exercise an inordinate influence in proportion to their percentage of the population. For example, they will push for the introduction of halal (clean by Islamic standards) food, thereby securing food preparation jobs for

Muslims. They will increase pressure on supermarket chains to feature halal on their shelves -- along with threats for failure to comply. This is occurring in:

France -- Muslim 8%

Philippines -- 5%

Sweden -- Muslim 5%

Switzerland -- Muslim 4.3%

The Netherlands -- Muslim 5.5%

Trinidad & Tobago -- Muslim 5.8%

At this point, they will work to get the ruling government to allow them to rule themselves (within their ghettos) under Sharia, the Islamic Law. The ultimate goal of Islamists is to establish Sharia law over the entire world.

When Muslims approach 10% of the population, they tend to increase lawlessness as a means of complaint about their conditions. In Paris , we are already seeing car-burnings. Any non-Muslim action offends Islam, and results in uprisings and threats, such as in Amsterdam , with opposition to Mohammed cartoons and films about Islam. Such tensions are seen daily, particularly in Muslim sections, in:

Guyana -- Muslim 10%

India -- Muslim 13.4%

Israel -- Muslim 16%

Kenya -- Muslim 10%

Russia -- Muslim 15%

After reaching 20%, nations can expect hair-trigger rioting, jihad militia formations, sporadic killings, and the burnings of Christian churches and Jewish synagogues, such as in:

Ethiopia -- Muslim 32.8%

At 40%, nations experience widespread massacres, chronic terror attacks, and ongoing militia warfare, such as in:

Bosnia -- Muslim 40%

Chad -- Muslim 53.1%

Nigeria--50%

Lebanon -- Muslim 59.7%

From 60%, nations experience unfettered persecution of non-believers of all other religions (including non-conforming Muslims), sporadic ethnic cleansing (genocide), use of Sharia Law as a weapon, and ***ya, the tax placed on infidels, such as in:

Albania -- Muslim 70%

Malaysia -- Muslim 60.4%

Qatar -- Muslim 77.5%

Sudan -- Muslim 70%

After 80%, expect daily intimidation and violent jihad, some State-run ethnic cleansing, and even some genocide, as these nations drive out the infidels, and move toward 100% Muslim, such as has been experienced and in some ways is on-going in:

Bangladesh -- Muslim 83%

Egypt -- Muslim 90%

Gaza -- Muslim 98.7%

Indonesia -- Muslim 86.1%

Iran -- Muslim 98%

Iraq -- Muslim 97%

Jordan -- Muslim 92%

Morocco -- Muslim 98.7%

Pakistan -- Muslim 97%

Palestine -- Muslim 99%

Syria -- Muslim 90%

Tajikistan -- Muslim 90%

Turkey -- Muslim 99.8%

United Arab Emirates -- Muslim 96%

100% will usher in the peace of 'Dar-es-Salaam' -- the Islamic House of Peace. Here there's supposed to be peace, because everybody is a Muslim, the Madrasses are the only schools, and the Koran is the only word, such as in:

Afghanistan -- Muslim 100%

Saudi Arabia -- Muslim 100%

Somalia -- Muslim 100%

Yemen -- Muslim 100%
Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Battle In Borno, Many Feared Dead by piagetskinner(m): 10:24pm On Dec 30, 2016
So NA killed more than 15 BH terrorists...I'm guessing they are just 16.

Y exaggerate that figure as if they re more than 50
One day we will know the truth
Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Battle In Borno, Many Feared Dead by prof12(m): 11:08pm On Dec 30, 2016
ishowdotgmail:

Modified:

put your brain in order.
the FG declared that the battle for the Sambisa stronghold of the terrorists have been won. Yes that is perfectly right
But the war on terror is on.
Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Battle In Borno, Many Feared Dead by oldninja(m): 4:25am On Dec 31, 2016
Happy to hear that Boko Haram lunched an attack? FOOL!
Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Battle In Borno, Many Feared Dead by opribo(m): 4:29am On Dec 31, 2016
...but honestly who is fooling who now. We need to be weary of this present govt with their propaganda. How can they be going about even our army became minister of information telling the whole world that they have cleared Sambisa, they even brought back boko flag and sheku quoran as proof. Well this intense battle I think they will call it the ranting of a dying group as usual
Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Battle In Borno, Many Feared Dead by Nobody: 8:34am On Dec 31, 2016
ishowdotgmail:

Modified:

you better check yourself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

4 Notorious Kidnappers & Cultists Killed In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / Man With Four Wives Dies After Sex Romp With Concubine / Hoodlums Unleash Mayhem In Ikorodu, Two Feared Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.