Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,080 members, 7,835,644 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Check Out This Conversation Between A Wife And A Side Chic - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check Out This Conversation Between A Wife And A Side Chic (5078 Views)

Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress / Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl / Hilarious Conversation Between A Man & His Ex-Girlfriend Who Cheated On Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out This Conversation Between A Wife And A Side Chic by Sike(m): 3:49pm On Dec 30, 2016
Total Savage m
Re: Check Out This Conversation Between A Wife And A Side Chic by luminouz(m): 3:51pm On Dec 30, 2016
Estharfabian:
Dude, I didn't marry Or I ain't Fücking the Biitch. Like You said.. she A hoe. that's her job. I ain't one of those morons that'd rather fight with The woman Your hubby's cheating with... heck, I ain't even gonna say two words to her. it's her job! She's hustling! smiley

it's the dickhead I married that I'd take care of. The Asshole I fùcking exchanged Vows with, the Dunderhead that made me miss out On so many other diicks..all in the messed up Ish of ''Marriage" . the hoe is doing her job.. She fücks him, he pays her. keyword "HE''.. ''MY stupid HUSBAND''...the one with the stupid ring... get it?

imma take all my anger on his Ass...if he's beyond saving, I'd poison him if I have to. then, Move out with my kids.grin look good, lose some extra weight, do some squats, get my ass rounded and appealing and voila! life goes On! fùck him! grin
Ain't nobody got time to sulk on someone's else's ass.
Well..well...well.....its kinda funny how Ur dirty talk turns me on babe! kiss
Re: Check Out This Conversation Between A Wife And A Side Chic by jericco1(m): 3:51pm On Dec 30, 2016
lolzz too mary fuckers. seems the man focuses on the side chick's ass while focusing on his wife's cunt. cool.
Re: Check Out This Conversation Between A Wife And A Side Chic by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 30, 2016
luminouz:

Well..well...well.....its kinda funny how Ur dirty talk turns me on babe! kiss
undecided

lol. bummer!

Re: Check Out This Conversation Between A Wife And A Side Chic by donkossy(m): 4:27pm On Dec 30, 2016
Eleyi gidi goon
Re: Check Out This Conversation Between A Wife And A Side Chic by luminouz(m): 4:49pm On Dec 30, 2016
Estharfabian:
undecided

lol. bummer!

grin
Re: Check Out This Conversation Between A Wife And A Side Chic by Fidelismaria: 5:33pm On Dec 30, 2016
grin

Now dis is what I call epic
Re: Check Out This Conversation Between A Wife And A Side Chic by Nobody: 5:35pm On Dec 30, 2016
harry2sexy:

Well, I'll tell u why she can't get out.
COS SHE'S BROKE.
She has not even a dime to take care of her new born baby. She relies on him for everything that's why he feels he can do whatever he likes.

And just to the sidechick, karma's loading

----------------------------=>70% complete

Her karma is taking push up. grin

This topic is interesting would love to see more people input.
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: Check Out This Conversation Between A Wife And A Side Chic by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 30, 2016
queencalipso:

Lol
Funny how this is your line of defense. Am not gonna argue this with you as am not good in typing long epistles so I will just let it slide.

Pray to marry a woman who will only be sulking at you cheating on her like the above chat. [b]Do that to my kind of woman in marriage and I will roast your balls for a start. [/b]I have no ish with the lady you are cheating with, she's not my problem, you are.

shocked Ah, if you roast my balls, what will i use to give you babies nau ?
Re: Check Out This Conversation Between A Wife And A Side Chic by AngelsAndStars(m): 6:34pm On Dec 30, 2016
harry2sexy:

Have we taken a moment to ask if the married lady went after other women's husband in the past?
out of nowhere this bad azz post dropped Lolz.

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Conversation Between A Wife And A Side Chic by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 30, 2016
rokiatu:
I blame the man thou. Giving ways to foolish side chicks to disrespect his woman.

What's wrong with us women? I don't get why the wife wanna beat the side chick though. You should be finding ways to get out of that disrespectful scam you called a marriage. A man that tell a cum bucket that you smell like urine WTF.....that's the mother of your kids for God sake.

Some people just want to be married by force I mean why stay in such marriage? undecided
Help me ask them
Re: Check Out This Conversation Between A Wife And A Side Chic by harry2sexy(m): 6:58pm On Dec 30, 2016
AngelsAndStars:
I believe nothing just happens. If u understand karma, you know that she will always be recycled. She nor dey hear abeg
Re: Check Out This Conversation Between A Wife And A Side Chic by harry2sexy(m): 6:59pm On Dec 30, 2016
AngelsAndStars:
I believe nothing just happens. If u understand karma, you know that she will always be recycled. She nor dey hear abeg and you should know that we all are a product of our past
Re: Check Out This Conversation Between A Wife And A Side Chic by AngelsAndStars(m): 7:05pm On Dec 30, 2016
harry2sexy:

I believe nothing just happens. If u understand karma, you know that she will always be recycled. She nor dey hear abeg and you should know that we all are a product of our past
products of our past? fvck does that mean?
Re: Check Out This Conversation Between A Wife And A Side Chic by harry2sexy(m): 7:30pm On Dec 30, 2016
AngelsAndStars:
products of our past? fvck does that mean?
Jack Daniels Said that. Will tell u the meaning in a MOMENT
Re: Check Out This Conversation Between A Wife And A Side Chic by pwettiejay(f): 7:36pm On Dec 30, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: Check Out This Conversation Between A Wife And A Side Chic by ekanDamie: 7:43pm On Dec 30, 2016
well, pregnant or married,if your husband married u slim,never get fat.
if he married u thick, never get chubby
except it's purely out of ur control but if u can work it out,
strive to always be as sexy or beautiful as u are wen e met u, pregnancy or child rearing
should not make u look like an old hag. adorn urself
Re: Check Out This Conversation Between A Wife And A Side Chic by wizard007(m): 8:29pm On Dec 30, 2016
Tiri gbosa for that guy that writes in RED
Re: Check Out This Conversation Between A Wife And A Side Chic by ThinkSmarter: 8:56pm On Dec 30, 2016
Masikay:
grin... Daniel is VERY married...
That VERY z for emphasis, like Truly married itz used by American English Speakers, though rarely used in this part of the world.
Re: Check Out This Conversation Between A Wife And A Side Chic by Ugoochukwu(m): 10:02pm On Dec 30, 2016
Are you really sure he told her those things, or is the side chick just trying to spite her?
Re: Check Out This Conversation Between A Wife And A Side Chic by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 30, 2016
ThinkSmarter:
That VERY z for emphasis, like Truly married itz used by American English Speakers, though rarely used in this part of the world.

Oh I know.... It's just funny.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amatarasha Biko Bia Kanyi Luo...ahurungi Nanya ( Igbo Comments Pls) / Does He Really Want To Marry Me? / How To Make Girls Like You! (Guys)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.