Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,521 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Check Out This Conversation Between A Wife And A Side Chic - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check Out This Conversation Between A Wife And A Side Chic (5047 Views)

Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress / Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl / Hilarious Conversation Between A Man & His Ex-Girlfriend Who Cheated On Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out This Conversation Between A Wife And A Side Chic by bentlywills(m): 2:14pm On Dec 30, 2016
Some ladies no get chill again

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Conversation Between A Wife And A Side Chic by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 30, 2016

Holly Cow! That's Brutal! shocked
Like I can't deal...grin

the Wife asked for it though. I mean She should be Whooping her husby's Ass or making his pathetic life bloody miserable instead of talking to A Hoe, That's basically just doing her job(Being A Hoe)...She got served. Hard.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out This Conversation Between A Wife And A Side Chic by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 30, 2016
grin... Daniel is VERY married...

3 Likes

Re: Check Out This Conversation Between A Wife And A Side Chic by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 30, 2016
cry

Im practically weeping and begging the side chick for mercy..

The wife be replying like she has been attacked by Nikita.. grin

5 Likes

Re: Check Out This Conversation Between A Wife And A Side Chic by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 30, 2016
Estharfabian:

Holly Cow! That's Brutal! shocked
Like I can't deal...grin

the Wife asked for it though. I mean She should be Whooping her husby's Ass or making his pathetic life bloody miserable instead of talking to A Hoe, That's basically just doing her job(Being A Hoe)...She got served. Hard.

grin..

Thats what you'd do? And I thought you were tough..

Youve got your ass WHOOPED by some sidechick who hasn't pushed a baby from her vagina, she's sleeping with your husband, and evidently better at it grin.. You had an exchange with her and you got K.Oed after your first punch which probably didn't make it to her face, and you want to take it out on the husband??

All I see is a cowardly woman.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Check Out This Conversation Between A Wife And A Side Chic by queencalipso(f): 2:24pm On Dec 30, 2016
Speechless sad
Re: Check Out This Conversation Between A Wife And A Side Chic by dikeigbo2(m): 2:26pm On Dec 30, 2016
End time side chic ..,shamelessly bragging to hell

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Conversation Between A Wife And A Side Chic by bitchcrafts: 2:27pm On Dec 30, 2016
I love that biitch. Straight outta hell w.hore!! cheesy
Re: Check Out This Conversation Between A Wife And A Side Chic by mhisbliss(f): 2:28pm On Dec 30, 2016
wao the guts on that shameless ho is amazing
Re: Check Out This Conversation Between A Wife And A Side Chic by bentlywills(m): 2:28pm On Dec 30, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin

The wife was sent to the cleaners
Re: Check Out This Conversation Between A Wife And A Side Chic by djeezy(m): 2:29pm On Dec 30, 2016
Damn! The last part is brutal. grin
Re: Check Out This Conversation Between A Wife And A Side Chic by Aregs(m): 2:29pm On Dec 30, 2016
Sh.it is real
Re: Check Out This Conversation Between A Wife And A Side Chic by LordDecency(m): 2:29pm On Dec 30, 2016
Pregnant Elephant... grin

2 Likes

Re: Check Out This Conversation Between A Wife And A Side Chic by queencalipso(f): 2:29pm On Dec 30, 2016
OBTSubtle:
grin..

Youve got your ass WHOOPED by some sidechick who hasn't pushed a baby from her vagina, she's sleeping with your husband, and evidently better at it grin.. You had an exchange with her and you got K.Oed after your first punch and you want to take it out on the husband??

If her husband had kept his manhood in one place, there wouldn't be a side chic to whip her ass..

Imagine how you are defending the man, why can't you blame him for being a man-LovePeddler angry you obviously will not say the same if it was the other way round.

I said man-w#ore...

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Conversation Between A Wife And A Side Chic by bitchcrafts: 2:29pm On Dec 30, 2016
OBTSubtle:
grin..

Youve got your ass WHOOPED by some sidechick who hasn't pushed a baby from her vagina, she's sleeping with your husband, and evidently better at it grin.. You had an exchange with her and you got K.Oed after your first punch and you want to take it out on the husband??

You sure know how to get a topic on a long drag. Dem bitchees would wanta stretch this shiit with you cheesy ... Looking on ameborically

2 Likes

Re: Check Out This Conversation Between A Wife And A Side Chic by Moz22: 2:29pm On Dec 30, 2016
Spartacous!!!
Re: Check Out This Conversation Between A Wife And A Side Chic by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 30, 2016
I blame the man thou. Giving ways to foolish side chicks to disrespect his woman.

What's wrong with us women? I don't get why the wife wanna beat the side chick though. You should be finding ways to get out of that disrespectful scam you called a marriage. A man that tell a cum bucket that you smell like urine WTF.....that's the mother of your kids for God sake.

Some people just want to be married by force I mean why stay in such marriage? undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out This Conversation Between A Wife And A Side Chic by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 30, 2016
OBTSubtle:
grin..

Dude, I didn't marry Or I ain't Fücking the Biitch. Like You said.. she A hoe. that's her job. I ain't one of those morons that'd rather fight with The woman Your hubby's cheating with... heck, I ain't even gonna say two words to her. it's her job! She's hustling! smiley

it's the dickhead I married that I'd take care of. The Asshole I fùcking exchanged Vows with, the Dunderhead that made me miss out On so many other diicks..all in the messed up Ish of ''Marriage" . the hoe is doing her job.. She fücks him, he pays her. keyword "HE''.. ''MY stupid HUSBAND''...the one with the stupid ring... get it?

imma take all my anger on his Ass...if he's beyond saving, I'd poison him if I have to. then, Move out with my kids.grin look good, lose some extra weight, do some squats, get my ass rounded and appealing and voila! life goes On! fùck him! grin
Ain't nobody got time to sulk on someone's else's ass.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Check Out This Conversation Between A Wife And A Side Chic by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 30, 2016
bitchcrafts:
You sure know how to get a topic on a long drag. Dem bitchees would wanta stretch this shiit with you cheesy ... Looking on ameborically
grin

I feel the demons just swirling inside me for all of them or any who's packing the balls..[

Only way I'm going home is if they're on the sidechica's level..
Re: Check Out This Conversation Between A Wife And A Side Chic by bentlywills(m): 2:33pm On Dec 30, 2016
rokiatu:
I blame the man thou. Giving ways to foolish side chicks to disrespect his woman.

What's wrong with us women? I don't get why the wife wanna beat the side chick though. You should be finding ways to get out of that disrespectful scam you called a marriage. A man that tell a cum bucket that you smell like urine WTF.....that's the mother of your kids for God sake.

Some people just want to be married by force I mean why stay in such marriage? undecided

The wife got what she wanted ' why threaten to beat up the side chic who have nothing to lose
Re: Check Out This Conversation Between A Wife And A Side Chic by fijiano202(m): 2:35pm On Dec 30, 2016
Wow the killer punch is using her husband money to pay her..that will hurt like hell

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Conversation Between A Wife And A Side Chic by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 30, 2016
Estharfabian:
Dude, I didn't marry Or I ain't Fücking the Biitch. Like You said.. she A hoe. that's her job. I ain't one of those morons that'd rather fight with The woman Your hubby's cheating with... heck, I ain't even gonna say two words to her. it's her job! She's hustling! smiley

it's the dickhead I married that I'd take care of. the Asshole I fùcking exchanged Vows with, the Dunderhead that made me miss out On so many other diicks..all in the messed up Ish of ''Marriage" . the hoe is doing her job.. She fücks him, he pays her. keyword "HE''.. ''MY stupid HUSBAND''...the one with the stupid ring... get it?

imma take all my anger on his Ass...if he's beyond saving, I'd poison him if I have to. then, Move out with my kids.grin look good, lose some extra weight, do some squats, get my ass rounded and appealing and voila! life goes On! fùck him! grin
Damn well said.

You are damn smart my dear. And you obviously know your worth.

2 Likes

Re: Check Out This Conversation Between A Wife And A Side Chic by bitchcrafts: 2:36pm On Dec 30, 2016
OBTSubtle:
grin

I feel the demons just swirling inside me for all of them or any who's packing the balls..[

Only way I'm going home is if they're on the sidechica's level..
See that one wey dey yarn say hin go poison d dude and get a butt similar to a round bottom flask we use in quantitative analysis for lab soon after?... Yeye dey smell! grin
Re: Check Out This Conversation Between A Wife And A Side Chic by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 30, 2016
queencalipso:

If her husband had kept his manhood in one place, there wouldn't be a side chic to whip her ass..

Imagine how you are defending the man, why can't you blame him for being a man-LovePeddler angry you obviously will not say the same if it was the other way round.

I said man-w#ore...
grin

I figured there'd be one of you... Defenders of the flock..

No sister.. She got pregnant.. She lost it and thought.. "oh.. It's pregnancy.. This is my time to look like Jack Frost in a desert and blame it on the baby"

Can't blame him.. He's human.. The side chick isn't complaining about sharing.. Why is she? Daniel still wears his ring, doesn't he?
Re: Check Out This Conversation Between A Wife And A Side Chic by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 30, 2016
bitchcrafts:
See that one wey dey yarn say hin go poison d dude and get a butt similar to a round bottom flask we use in quantitative analysis for lab... Yeye dey smell! grin
grin

Let em bicker...

What else can they do?
Re: Check Out This Conversation Between A Wife And A Side Chic by sexymoma(f): 2:39pm On Dec 30, 2016
don't mess with a side chick
like say dem dey go school specially to learn how to insult housewives.
ever ready niwon grin

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Conversation Between A Wife And A Side Chic by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 30, 2016
Estharfabian:

it's the dickhead I married that I'd take care of. The Asshole I fùcking exchanged Vows with, the Dunderhead that made me miss out On so many other diicks..all in the messed up Ish of ''Marriage" . the hoe is doing her job.. She fücks him, he pays her. keyword "HE''.. ''MY stupid HUSBAND''...the one with the stupid ring... get it?

Clap! Clap! Clap!

grin Your fans have assembled for your wise words.. Look at em losing themselves to your scribblings..

It's your type that gets overly emotional and cries herself to sleep when she finds out the texts and ish..

All this gist about poison you're preaching at the top of your voice... Pttttf.. Bird poo

3 Likes

Re: Check Out This Conversation Between A Wife And A Side Chic by bitchcrafts: 2:41pm On Dec 30, 2016
OBTSubtle:
grin

Let em bicker...

What else can they do?
I understand how dey feel, the painment is real. Kudos to the op for sharing this sweet ambrosia. Hin just dey sweet me for yansh seeing these mami citas ranting cheesy

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Conversation Between A Wife And A Side Chic by Nobody: 2:42pm On Dec 30, 2016
rokiatu:
Damn well said.

You are damn smart my dear. And you obviously know your worth.

Thank you... We all do. smiley

Re: Check Out This Conversation Between A Wife And A Side Chic by LifeofAirforce1: 2:42pm On Dec 30, 2016
Wow
Re: Check Out This Conversation Between A Wife And A Side Chic by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 30, 2016
bitchcrafts:
I understand how dey feel, the painment is real. Kudos to the op for sharing this sweet ambrosia. Hin just dey sweet me for yansh seeing these mami citas ranting cheesy
cool

As it does, me..
Re: Check Out This Conversation Between A Wife And A Side Chic by ednut1(m): 2:43pm On Dec 30, 2016
Women and fish brain sha. They will see d signs and still get married to dogs all in d name of biological clock/societal pressure. Mtcheeew

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A 19-year-old College Student's Whose Photos Went Viral Now Into Modeling(photo) / How Much Do You Give Your Girlfriend When She Visit / Real Men Don't Complain About Women's Behaviour. This is what they do.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.