Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Shiite Leaders Visit Femi Fani-Kayode (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shiite Leaders Visit Femi Fani-Kayode (Photo) (38849 Views)

Patience & Goodluck Jonathan Visit Femi Fani-Kayode Triplets Ragnar, Aiden, Liam / New Photo Of Dino Melaye As House Of Reps Leaders Visit Him At Abuja Hospital. / Igbo Leaders Visit To Gani Adams, OPC Leader, Sparks Outrage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shiite Leaders Visit Femi Fani-Kayode (Photo) by shumuel(m): 3:47pm On Dec 30, 2016
crosbreaka:
*Femi Fani-Kayode wrote:*

A delegation of Shiite Muslim leaders from the Sheik El Zakzaky group came to brief me two days ago on the situation in Kaduna and what they have been subjected to by the military and the Nigerian authorities over the last one year.

I was horrified by what I heard. These are very patriotic and courageus men whose colleagues have been through so much and whose leader is still in custody.

May God free El Zak Zaky at the soonest and may He deliver us all.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10207303265929350&id=1516216357

I swear these guys are up to something, Zazaki must be released grin tongue
Re: Shiite Leaders Visit Femi Fani-Kayode (Photo) by plaetton: 3:47pm On Dec 30, 2016
AkinPhysicist:
cool FFK was in government for 6 years under GEJ and he said NOTHING about the Fulani herdsmen's slaughter of Christian Nigerians. In addition, during this period he said NOTHING about the poor federal roads. Now, that he is facing charge of serious corruption , FFK has found 'Jesus.' He now considers himself the champion of the masses. These elites believe that the masses are foolish - and based on what I have seen on NL, I think the elites are right. cool

History has put FFK in an opportune position to be the voice of embarrassed, the harassed, the scared and the deceived Masses.

He and Fayose have become the lone voices in a confused and fragmented wilderness.

FFK, Fayose and Wike have become the TRIUMVIRATE, the three-man opposition, the only oppositions to the new tyranny of Buhari and his APC.
The proof of this is that they have become the three most harassed, surveilled and intimidated individuals by an insecure tyrannical government.

Great respects to FFK, governors Fayose and Wike, the Three Sentinels of Nigeria's democracy.
wink

1 Like

Re: Shiite Leaders Visit Femi Fani-Kayode (Photo) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 30, 2016
AnonyNymous:
Are these not the same Shi'ite Muslims that caused the creation of ISIS (with the help of Obama) after hijacking the elections in Iraq (won fairly by the Sunnis) and torturing, persucting, raping, and killing Sunnis? If the Nigerian government is infringing on human rights then its bad, but I also don't trust the Shi'ites.

Only few people like you understand this.
Re: Shiite Leaders Visit Femi Fani-Kayode (Photo) by jbcul4ril(m): 3:49pm On Dec 30, 2016
Remember that two sons of the El Zakzaki were killed under GEJ government. Where was FFK then?

The same FFK who sounding like a concerned Nigerian now once called this group Terrorist.

Who is he deceiving now me or you guys?

May be you guys not me.

2 Likes

Re: Shiite Leaders Visit Femi Fani-Kayode (Photo) by Whynotthetruth(m): 3:50pm On Dec 30, 2016
lameda07:
With this development, I will going forward support total clamp down...Militarily.

Quote me not.

Oh...yea!!! We know there are terrorists and closet terrorists in this forum...
Re: Shiite Leaders Visit Femi Fani-Kayode (Photo) by yinkslinks(m): 3:52pm On Dec 30, 2016
2019 will be so sweet. I see the opposition APC suffering in jail. We can't wait. Nigeria is going to unite again
Re: Shiite Leaders Visit Femi Fani-Kayode (Photo) by topzeezo: 3:53pm On Dec 30, 2016
Hausa said. muje zuwa.....Na d beginning be dat
Re: Shiite Leaders Visit Femi Fani-Kayode (Photo) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 30, 2016
topzeezo:
Hausa said. muje zuwa.....Na d beginning be dat

Bros wia we dey go?
Re: Shiite Leaders Visit Femi Fani-Kayode (Photo) by NairaMaster1(m): 3:58pm On Dec 30, 2016
AkinPhysicist:
cool FFK was in government for 6 years under GEJ and he said NOTHING about the Fulani herdsmen's slaughter of Christian Nigerians. In addition, during this period he said NOTHING about the poor federal roads. Now, that he is facing charge of serious corruption , FFK has found 'Jesus.' He now considers himself the champion of the masses. These elites believe that the masses are foolish - and based on what I have seen on NL, I think the elites are right. cool
He was not in government of GEJ until the issue of Muslim/Muslim ticket in APC came up during the build up to the last general election. PDP took advantage of that to pick him. He was only in OBJ government. He was part and parcel of APC merging. Go and check very well.
Re: Shiite Leaders Visit Femi Fani-Kayode (Photo) by Rafidi: 3:59pm On Dec 30, 2016
AnonyNymous:
Are these not the same Shi'ite Muslims that caused the creation of ISIS (with the help of Obama) after hijacking the elections in Iraq (won fairly by the Sunnis) and torturing, persucting, raping, and killing Sunnis? If the Nigerian government is infringing on human rights then its bad, but I also don't trust the Shi'ites.

****what you are smoking is best known to you. it is the exact opposite. Shiites are majority in Iraq. they won election. they lead government. all the suicide bombings target Shiites in Iraq. ISIS is Sunni.

and then the below fool is cheering the confusion or rather lies, and yet he calls others deceivers:

FriendChoice:

keep creating more usernames on Nairaland to spread confusion and lies.
Re: Shiite Leaders Visit Femi Fani-Kayode (Photo) by Rafidi: 4:00pm On Dec 30, 2016
jbcul4ril:
Remember that two sons of the El Zakzaki were killed under GEJ government. Where was FFK then?

The same FFK who sounding like a concerned Nigerian now once called this group Terrorist.

Who is he deceiving now me or you guys?

May be you guys not me.

GEJ apologized personally by calling zakzaky on phone for the road incident in 2014. there was no escalation and no justification. it died down right there on the road. it was el rufai who called the army "jonathanian genocidal army" on facebook for the incident. el rufai was back then defending the shiites. he even paid a visit to zakzaky.
Re: Shiite Leaders Visit Femi Fani-Kayode (Photo) by AkinPhysicist: 4:01pm On Dec 30, 2016
NairaMaster1:

He was not in government of GEJ until the issue of Muslim/Muslim ticket in APC came up during the build up to the last general election. PDP took advantage of that to pick him. He was only in OBJ government. He was part and parcel of APC merging. Go and check very well.

cool Thanks for the correction. But he was in government and yet said NOTHING. cool
Re: Shiite Leaders Visit Femi Fani-Kayode (Photo) by greenermodels: 4:01pm On Dec 30, 2016
BeClever:

Your view is the reason people dislike Islam, so yours is the main stream and their's is the down stream and because is that they deserve what they get, right?

All of you must receive the rewards of these evil you are nurturing in due time..

Do you know how much campaign Catholic suffered in Nigeria in 90's by penticostals and protestants to attract members?

If Islam suffer 1/3 of that Nigeria would have been on fire by now.
he's view is exactly how northern Muslims reason, i have spent enough years up there to know. i like the comparison between the Roman Catholics and the Sunni Muslims. buhari paid online change agents have thoroughly overruned this thread.

2 Likes

Re: Shiite Leaders Visit Femi Fani-Kayode (Photo) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 30, 2016
Rafidi:

look at this fool. what you are smoking is best known to you. it is the exact opposite. Shiites are majority in Iraq. they won election. they lead government. all the suicide bombings target Shiites in Iraq. ISIS is Sunni.

and then the below fool is cheering the confusion or rather lies, and yet he calls others deceivers:

Oam4j mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Please apprehend this person. You should be able to pass your point across without insulting.

And fyi, before you get banned, educate yourself. The Sunni majority party won the elections in Iraq. Then, Obama backed Shiite leader Al-Maliki hijacked the elections and seized power. He eliminated top Sunni officials, and persecuted Sunni Muslims openly. These same Muslims who couldn't take it had to leave and for their own 'insurgent group' which is now called ISIS. The only thing you got right in your meaningless post was that ISIS is Sunni, which, if you had read my initial post before rushing to quote me with insults, you'd have understood.

1 Like

Re: Shiite Leaders Visit Femi Fani-Kayode (Photo) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 30, 2016
Rafidi:

look at this fool. what you are smoking is best known to you. it is the exact opposite. Shiites are majority in Iraq. they won election. they lead government. all the suicide bombings target Shiites in Iraq. ISIS is Sunni.

Care to invoke curse of Allah upon you if what you said on I creating multiple username to spread lies and confusion is false ? Type Ameen.

The sunni won the election. After not allowing them to rule, you proceed to sack them from government position. Sack the sunni army because of Sadam.
Re: Shiite Leaders Visit Femi Fani-Kayode (Photo) by greenermodels: 4:04pm On Dec 30, 2016
AkinPhysicist:

cool Thanks for the correction. But he was in government and yet said NOTHING. cool
gej personally called el zakyzaky to apologise for the killing done by the predominantly Sunni army but el zakyzaky rejected the apology while romanticing with el rufai.Google it.
Re: Shiite Leaders Visit Femi Fani-Kayode (Photo) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 30, 2016
FriendChoice:

I tire for some people. They don't even know world affairs or anything going on, but in their tiny bubble of limited knowledge, all they want to do is oppose anything that has to do with Buhari. I wonder where all that hatred is coming from. Hatred can drive people crazy.
Re: Shiite Leaders Visit Femi Fani-Kayode (Photo) by AkinPhysicist: 4:06pm On Dec 30, 2016
greenermodels:
gej personally called el zakyzaky to apologise for the killing done by the predominantly Sunni army but el zakyzaky rejected the apology while romanticing with el rufai.Google it.

cool What did GEJ say and do about the slaughter of Nigerians by Fulani-herdsmen? cool

cool What did GEJ do about the terrible federal roads of the South-East? cool

NOTHING - Google it

1 Like

Re: Shiite Leaders Visit Femi Fani-Kayode (Photo) by greenermodels: 4:08pm On Dec 30, 2016
FriendChoice:

Care to invoke curse of Allah upon you if what you said on I creating multiple username to spread lies and confusion is false ? Type Ameen.
would you say ameen for the same curse to fall upon you if everything else he said are true?
Re: Shiite Leaders Visit Femi Fani-Kayode (Photo) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 30, 2016
AnonyNymous:

I tire for some people. They don't even know world affairs or anything going on, but in their tiny bubble of limited knowledge, all they want to do is oppose anything that has to do with Buhari. I wonder where all that hatred is coming from. Hatred can drive people crazy.

Yeah the same people that Supported the killing of Zazzaki children during GEJ time calling the shiates terrorist are now supporting them because of Buhari hatred.

3 Likes

Re: Shiite Leaders Visit Femi Fani-Kayode (Photo) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 30, 2016
greenermodels:
would you say ameen for the same curse to fall upon you if everything else he said are true?

Yes.
Re: Shiite Leaders Visit Femi Fani-Kayode (Photo) by Rafidi: 4:10pm On Dec 30, 2016
AnonyNymous:

Oam4j mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Please apprehend this person. You should be able to pass your point across without insulting.

And fyi, before you get banned, educate yourself. The Sunni majority party won the elections in Iraq. Then, Obama backed Shiite leader Al-Maliki hijacked the elections and seized power. He eliminated top Sunni officials, and persecuted Sunni Muslims openly. These same Muslims who couldn't take it had to leave and for their own 'insurgent group' which is now called ISIS. The only thing you got right in your meaningless post was that ISIS is Sunni, which, if you had read my initial post before rushing to quote me with insults, you'd have understood.

Iraq elections: Maliki's State of Law 'wins most seats'

19 May 2014
From the section Middle East

Source: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-27474518
Re: Shiite Leaders Visit Femi Fani-Kayode (Photo) by hush15: 4:12pm On Dec 30, 2016
lameda07:
A clear case of PDP being behind...

Being behind ... e for nice make you finish am o
Re: Shiite Leaders Visit Femi Fani-Kayode (Photo) by greenermodels: 4:12pm On Dec 30, 2016
AkinPhysicist:

cool What did GEJ say and do about the slaughter of Nigerians by Fulani-herdsmen? cool

cool What did GEJ do about the terrible federal roads of the South-East? cool

NOTHING - Google it
this thread is about Shiites, face it squarely.

1 Like

Re: Shiite Leaders Visit Femi Fani-Kayode (Photo) by koma1(m): 4:13pm On Dec 30, 2016
People should stop attaching Muslim to them because their not muslims. They should be called shite. There ideology is completely unislamic

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shiite Leaders Visit Femi Fani-Kayode (Photo) by carboblanko(m): 4:17pm On Dec 30, 2016
lofty900:
even ffk has started receiving delegates grin grin. Funny enough he said they came to "brief him". Is he the chief security officer in charge of shiites Funny people
FFK just loves cheap attention. It's best to just ignore him.
Re: Shiite Leaders Visit Femi Fani-Kayode (Photo) by hajhud: 4:17pm On Dec 30, 2016
hahahhaha
Re: Shiite Leaders Visit Femi Fani-Kayode (Photo) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 30, 2016
koma1:
People should stop attaching Muslim to them because their not muslims. They should be called shite. There ideology is completely unislamic

Exactly.

1 Like

Re: Shiite Leaders Visit Femi Fani-Kayode (Photo) by BeClever: 4:24pm On Dec 30, 2016
greenermodels:
he's view is exactly how northern Muslims reason, i have spent enough years up there to know. i like the comparison between the Roman Catholics and the Sunni Muslims. buhari paid online change agents have thoroughly overruned this thread.

During this time Penticostals and protestants attack Catholic Church and it's members from all angles. .

Defamed them and their beliefs and striped the church of most of its religiouly naive members and not even for a day did Catholic Church reacted to so many allegations leveled against it by these night-hawks..

What Catholic did was to re-invent itself and some priests turned 'holyghost' fathers and they also formed Charismatic meetings to fill the gaps of prayers and radical Bible teachings to withstand the pressure coming from these tithe hunters..

And yes, it worked as these Charismatic members became very radical in knowledge of Bible and prayed intensely more than all those Headhunters and in turn resisted and debunked all the lies used in confusing their members..

They never killed anyone..

They never threatened anyone..

They never released official statement to warn anyone..

They understand what religion is completely.. A PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN MAN AND HIS GOD , not between man and his fellow man..

And at last, you hardly enter any church now and see pastors talking against Catholics and their beliefs, everyone has learnt to respect each others faith.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shiite Leaders Visit Femi Fani-Kayode (Photo) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 30, 2016
Rafidi:

Iraq elections: Maliki's State of Law 'wins most seats'

19 May 2014
From the section Middle East

Source: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-27474518

Take a seat boy. You know nothing. So ISIS, in the rock you're living under, was created in 2014? Mr man, think!

Here is Shiite Maliki contesting the elections he LOST, in 2010, after the Iraqi army had been disbanded following the Iraq war.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2010/03/28/world/middleeast/28iraq.html

Here is your 'hero' threatening election violence

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/iraq/7528938/Threat-of-violence-in-Iraq-after-Nouri-al-Maliki-loses-election.html

And after all this, after manipulation upon manipulation, your lord and master continued as PM

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_Iraqi_government_formation

And ohh, see how your role model treated the Sunnis in Iraq. . . eventually forcing them to leave and turn to ISIS which has become the greatest terrorist organisation in the world today. All while Obama watched.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/article/in-their-own-words-sunnis-on-their-treatment-in-malikis-iraq/

I don't know why I even spent my time doing this, I guess because sometimes its necessary to school highly ignorant people like you.

Lalasticlala oam4j Seun mynd44 please lockup this young man in Nairaland prison for the nonsense he said to me up there

1 Like

Re: Shiite Leaders Visit Femi Fani-Kayode (Photo) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 30, 2016
crosbreaka:
*Femi Fani-Kayode wrote:*

A delegation of Shiite Muslim leaders from the Sheik El Zakzaky group came to brief me two days ago on the situation in Kaduna and what they have been subjected to by the military and the Nigerian authorities over the last one year.

I was horrified by what I heard. These are very patriotic and courageus men whose colleagues have been through so much and whose leader is still in custody.

May God free El Zak Zaky at the soonest and may He deliver us all.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10207303265929350&id=1516216357
Re: Shiite Leaders Visit Femi Fani-Kayode (Photo) by opeyemi2013: 4:47pm On Dec 30, 2016
BeClever:

Your view is the reason people dislike Islam, so yours is the main stream and their's is the down stream and because is that they deserve what they get, right?

All of you must receive the rewards of these evil you are nurturing in due time..

Do you know how much campaign Catholic suffered in Nigeria in 90's by penticostals and protestants to attract members?

If Islam suffer 1/3 of that Nigeria would have been on fire by now.
it seems you dont know the meaning of mainstream, according to bbc news shites are only 10 to 15 percentage of muslim world while sunnis are about 75 to 80 percentage base on this statistics sunni islam is the mainstream islam.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'The Candidates': Atiku Asked To Define 'Corruption' / Reno Omokri And Daughter In Leah Sharibu-Inspired Outfit (Photo) / Despite Form Denial, Jonathan Meets Adamu, Prepares To Run On APC Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.