Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,100 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Shiite Leaders Visit Femi Fani-Kayode (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shiite Leaders Visit Femi Fani-Kayode (Photo) (38850 Views)

Patience & Goodluck Jonathan Visit Femi Fani-Kayode Triplets Ragnar, Aiden, Liam / New Photo Of Dino Melaye As House Of Reps Leaders Visit Him At Abuja Hospital. / Igbo Leaders Visit To Gani Adams, OPC Leader, Sparks Outrage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shiite Leaders Visit Femi Fani-Kayode (Photo) by greenermodels: 4:51pm On Dec 30, 2016
BeClever:

During this time Penticostals and protestants attack Catholic Church and it's members from all angles. .

Defamed them and their beliefs and striped the church of most of its religiouly naive members and not even for a day did Catholic Church reacted to so many allegations leveled against it by these night-hawks..

What Catholic did was to re-invent itself and some priests turned 'holyghost' fathers and they also formed Charismatic meetings to fill the gaps of prayers and radical Bible teachings to withstand the pressure coming from these tithe hunters..

And yes, it worked as these Charismatic members became very radical in knowledge of Bible and prayed intensely more than all those Headhunters and in turn resisted and debunked all the lies used in confusing their members..

They never killed anyone..

They never threatened anyone..

They never released official statement to warn anyone..

They understand what religion is completely.. A PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN MAN AND HIS GOD , not between man and his fellow man..

And at last, you hardly enter any church now and see pastors talking against Catholics and their beliefs, everyone has learnt to respect each others faith.
words on marble, please it would be nice if you should open a thread to teach these people what religious tolerance means.
Re: Shiite Leaders Visit Femi Fani-Kayode (Photo) by willibounce1(m): 4:51pm On Dec 30, 2016
This man should get the award for most shameless being on earth... he is just ready to jump from one end to the other to gain sympathy.
Re: Shiite Leaders Visit Femi Fani-Kayode (Photo) by ZhulFiqar: 5:01pm On Dec 30, 2016
AnonyNymous:

Take a seat boy. You know nothing. So ISIS, in the rock you're living under, was created in 2014? Mr man, think!

Here is Shiite Maliki contesting the elections he LOST, in 2010, after the Iraqi army had been disbanded following the Iraq war.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2010/03/28/world/middleeast/28iraq.html

Here is your 'hero' threatening election violence

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/iraq/7528938/Threat-of-violence-in-Iraq-after-Nouri-al-Maliki-loses-election.html

And after all this, after manipulation upon manipulation, your lord and master continued as PM

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_Iraqi_government_formation

And ohh, see how your role model treated the Sunnis in Iraq. . . eventually forcing them to leave and turn to ISIS which has become the greatest terrorist organisation in the world today. All while Obama watched.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/article/in-their-own-words-sunnis-on-their-treatment-in-malikis-iraq/

I don't know why I even spent my time doing this, I guess because sometimes its necessary to school highly ignorant people like you.

Lalasticlala oam4j Seun mynd44 please lockup this young man in Nairaland prison for the nonsense he said to me up there

oga, you are to provide a source that Sunnis or a Sunni party/coalition won the election in Iraq. that was your claim. you are beating around the bush. Maliki's coalition did not get majority of seats in 2010. but another Shia led coalition did in 2010. Iyad Allawi is Shia but allied to smaller Sunni parties. the contention for prime minister was between Maliki and Allawi, both shiites, even though Allawi was allied with smaller sunni parties. how you are trying to use maliki and shoving obama into the matter to paint a bad picture of shiites is wrong. and maliki's coalition won in 2014. prove your point. the Shiites are about 70% of iraq's population.
Re: Shiite Leaders Visit Femi Fani-Kayode (Photo) by drstone1: 5:04pm On Dec 30, 2016
AkinPhysicist:
cool FFK was in government for many years including GEJ's government and yet he said NOTHING about the Fulani herdsmen's slaughter of Christian Nigerians. In addition, during this period he said NOTHING about the poor federal roads. HNow, that he is facing charge of serious corruption , FFK has found 'Jesus.' He now considers himself the champion of the masses. These elites believe that the masses are foolish - and based on what I have seen on NL, I think the elites are right. cool

One user quoted me and suggested that FFK did not fight for the masses during his time in government because he didn't have the right porfolio then - meaning his job did not include defending the defenseless at the time. You see what I mean when I say the elites are correct when they assume the masses are senseless?

Another user simply suggested that as long as FFK (also Fayose and Wike) is in opposition to Buhari then FFK's hypocrisy and corruption is basically irrelevant - imagine that! Shaking my head at the future of this country.

When a brainwashed zombie speaks.....all doubts as to their zombeism is erased

1 Like

Re: Shiite Leaders Visit Femi Fani-Kayode (Photo) by ZhulFiqar: 5:07pm On Dec 30, 2016
Kaduna crisis: Shiites, Christian leaders visit Femi Fani-Kayode (photos)

Author: Nnenna Ibeh

Updated: 23 minutes ago

Views: 3396

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt5adousvdb7a.05fbc192.jpg[/img]
Fani-Kayode, Musa Asake and Mrs Fani-Kayode

The Islamic leaders, the minister said, gave him a brief description on happenings in Kaduna state where the members of the group have been killed and some others arrested.

The leader of the group Ibrahim El-Zakzaky and his wife Zainab are currently in detention in a Department of State Services facility in Abuja.

Their detention followed a clash between members of the group and troops attached to the convoy of the chief of army staff Tukur Buratai in Zaria on December 5, 2015.

However, Fani-Kayode on his Facebook page said the Islamic delegation also briefed him on the predicaments in hands of Nigerian military and other security authorities since the past one year.

"These are very patriotic and courageous men whose colleagues have been through so much and whose leader is still in custody. May God free El Zak Zaky at the soonest and may He deliver us all," Fani-Kayode said.

Aside the Shiite delegates, some christian pastors and leaders from Southern Kaduna visited the former minister too.

More photos below:

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyth4kefcme44g.76bc7ae4.jpg[/img]
Fani-Kayode with some Shiite delegates

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt1ltbcbes7ero.fd9b3110.jpg[/img]
Christian delegates with Fani-Kayode and wife

Fani Kayode said: "They came to brief me on the situation in Kafanchan. These are very brave and wonderful people who are are living in the lions den. They have been through hell and have witnessed all manner of horrors. Despite that their faith in the Lord remains unshakable. May God be with them all."

The former minister also received the secretary general of the Christain Association of Nigeria Reverend Musa Asake.

Asake, the former minister said is a courageous and humble man.

Fani-Kayode said he discussed ongoing marginalization of Christians in Kaduna and Nigerians as a whole.

He said: "We discussed the situation in the country and particularly the marginalization, persecution, slaughter and genocide that Christians are being subjected to in our nation today with particular reference to Kaduna state and the north."

"May God guide and protect him. He is one of the few men of God in this country that has the courage of his convictions and that is prepared to risk all for the Body of Christ. Onward Christian soldier..." he added.

Meanwhile, former minister has on several occasions condemned the killings in Kaduna state.

In a recent essay, Fani-Kayode said his old friend and the governor of the state Nasir el-Rufai had finally lost his mind.

He and many other Nigerians have accused el-Rufai of instigating the killings in the state.

The catholic church has also said that over 800 people have been killed in the crisis currently going on in the Southern part of Kaduna - an area of the state dominated by Christians.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAqUVDoO5AE

Source:

https://www.naij.com/1080171-kaduna-crisis-shiites-christian-leaders-visit-femi-fani-kayode-photos.html

CC: Seun Lalasticlala
Re: Shiite Leaders Visit Femi Fani-Kayode (Photo) by BeClever: 5:08pm On Dec 30, 2016
opeyemi2013:
it seems you dont know the meaning of mainstream, according to bbc news shites are only 10 to 15 percentage of muslim world while sunnis are about 75 to 80 percentage base on this statistics sunni islam is the mainstream islam.

Yeah, I heard you..

Please tell me, what has population got to do with what a man believes and propagates..

They were killed because, your mainstream Islam couldn't stand to hear someone, even if 8yrs a brother say.. Some of these teachings are not correct.. Right?

And you think that is right..

See let me tell you, I have looked many religions, studied them and now I'm done with all of it.. Continue killing ur fellow man or supporting those who did in the name of religion let's see where that leads us all to..

Stupid Humans: they search and pray and can sacrifice for god they can't see nor touch but, dispute and kill the God with them..
Re: Shiite Leaders Visit Femi Fani-Kayode (Photo) by Basic123: 5:09pm On Dec 30, 2016
zico530:
The Pentecostal wing of Islam, better than the archaic fundamentalists.
ignorance at his peak.you can insult me ooo.but just google what you have written to know how ignorant you are.
Re: Shiite Leaders Visit Femi Fani-Kayode (Photo) by cyojunior1(m): 5:10pm On Dec 30, 2016
greenermodels:
so when el rufai paid their leader el zakyzaky a visit during the 2015 election campaign, PDP was also behind it.

An atom of senses he doesn't have ! So y mentioning him ?

1 Like

Re: Shiite Leaders Visit Femi Fani-Kayode (Photo) by QuotaSystem: 5:10pm On Dec 30, 2016
Next on the visitors list;

IPOD, scAvengers, Al-Shabab, Al-Qaeda.
Re: Shiite Leaders Visit Femi Fani-Kayode (Photo) by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:31pm On Dec 30, 2016
Whoever has problem with this govt becomes a pal of this clown ffk.
Re: Shiite Leaders Visit Femi Fani-Kayode (Photo) by Ejanla07: 5:37pm On Dec 30, 2016
AkinPhysicist:
cool FFK was in government for many years including GEJ's government and yet he said NOTHING about the Fulani herdsmen's slaughter of Christian Nigerians. In addition, during this period he said NOTHING about the poor federal roads. Now, that he is facing charge of serious corruption , FFK has found 'Jesus.' He now considers himself the champion of the masses. These elites believe that the masses are foolish - and based on what I have seen on NL, I think the elites are right. cool

One user quoted me and suggested that FFK did not fight for the masses during his time in government because he didn't have the right porfolio then - meaning his job did not include defending the defenseless at the time. You see what I mean when I say the elites are correct when they assume the masses are senseless?

Another user simply suggested that as long as FFK (also Fayose and Wike) is in opposition to Buhari then FFK's hypocrisy and corruption is basically irrelevant - imagine that! Shaking my head at the future of this country.

So wat have u said about el rufai and Buhari killing Nigerians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shiite Leaders Visit Femi Fani-Kayode (Photo) by Myself2(m): 5:37pm On Dec 30, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
Keep calm! DONALD TRUMP IS COMING....

The dullard must be shitting in his diapers
Re: Shiite Leaders Visit Femi Fani-Kayode (Photo) by APCmyheart(m): 5:38pm On Dec 30, 2016
greenermodels:
so when el rufai paid their leader el zakyzaky a visit during the 2015 election campaign, PDP was also behind it.

So because El Rufai paid them visit mean they should turn them self to terrorist?

I am a Muslim but my religion will never make me be bias..

1 Like

Re: Shiite Leaders Visit Femi Fani-Kayode (Photo) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 30, 2016
ZhulFiqar:

oga, you are to provide a source that Sunnis or a Sunni party/coalition won the election in Iraq. that was your claim. you are beating around the bush. Maliki's coalition did not get majority of seats in 2010. but another Shia led coalition did in 2010. Iyad Allawi is Shia but allied to smaller Sunni parties. the contention for prime minister was between Maliki and Allawi, both shiites, even though Allawi was allied with smaller sunni parties. how you are trying to use maliki and shoving obama into the matter to paint a bad picture of shiites is wrong. and maliki's coalition won in 2014. prove your point. the Shiites are about 70% of iraq's population.
Answer this question:

Did the Shi'ite led Nouri Al-Maliki government persecute Sunni Muslims or not? Then we can start from there.
Re: Shiite Leaders Visit Femi Fani-Kayode (Photo) by Alameen80: 5:50pm On Dec 30, 2016
IMN ar nt terrorist. They'd never terrorized any1.
Re: Shiite Leaders Visit Femi Fani-Kayode (Photo) by APCmyheart(m): 5:55pm On Dec 30, 2016
Knowledge9000:

Afonja

And FFK you support and want to die for is Flat head?
Re: Shiite Leaders Visit Femi Fani-Kayode (Photo) by NairaMaster1(m): 6:16pm On Dec 30, 2016
AkinPhysicist:

cool Thanks for the correction. But he was in government and yet said NOTHING. cool
Politicians for you. No garage my brother.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shiite Leaders Visit Femi Fani-Kayode (Photo) by ZhulFiqar: 6:59pm On Dec 30, 2016
AnonyNymous:

Answer this question:

Did the Shi'ite led Nouri Al-Maliki government persecute Sunni Muslims or not? Then we can start from there.

first you should admit that you were wrong to assume that Sunnis won the election and Maliki with Obama denied them their supposed victory. there was nothing like Sunni winning majority of parliament seats in Iraq's election. where will they get the votes from when they form below 30% of the population.

as for persecution, this is subjective. that is the fairest answer you can get to avoid long arguments that will not end for generations to come. you claim ISIS was a reaction to Maliki's "persecution" and him and obama denying Sunnis election victory, which has been proven false. firstly, you have to know that Sunni parties rallying around Iyad Allawi, a secular Shia politician who was interim prime minister during the American occupation of Iraq was aimed at denying Maliki, who had the biggest number of Shia votes his fair representation. i would naturally not agree that Sunnis in Iraq were or are persecuted. Sunnis, meaning Sunni Arabs and Sunni Kurds are well represented. two of the country's top three positions are filled by Sunnis. the president is Sunni and the speaker of parliament is Sunni. that is something you will not see happening in a Sunni majority country with a Shia minority. do not forget that Saddam Hussein, the dictator who oppressed the Shia and Sunni Kurds for decades, was Sunni Arab. the suicide bombings and the sectarian targeted killings against the Shia started since 2003 when Saddam was overthrown. it did not start with Maliki. so it is a lie that ISIS was a reaction to Maliki's oppression. the Sunnis in alliance with a secular Shia figure (i.e. Allawi) wanted to grab power at the expense of the biggest Shia political bloc that mainly represents the majority Shia which was led by Maliki, to undo the removal of Saddam from power, being that the latter is seen as a Sunni. before ISIS, there was alqaeda and Zarqawi in Iraq bombing Shiites for sport. it baffles me why Sunnis would prefer Iyad Allawi (a secular Shia) to Maliki (a politician from a Shia religious party) if not for the sake of the minority dominating the majority. in 2010, Maliki ended up forging alliance with smaller Shia parties to undo Allawi's majority. so Maliki ended up being the prime minister because he could bargain with other smaller Shia parties to get more seats in parliament and therefore more votes for the premeirship. it was still a fair political game. for Allawi himself to become pm, his alliance with Sunnis did not give him enough seats/votes to become PM. the smaller Shia parties rallied behind Maliki.

these are all political gimmicks which does not concern us really. it is not of our business what Shia and Sunnis do in Iraq. that should by no way affect people living thousands of miles away in other countries. you were making claims only to realize that the power tussle in Iraq is also between politicians who are Shia vs politicians who are Shia and also Shia vs Sunni.

do not be hasty to draw conclusions. like i said, these are political gimmicks and machinations. politicians do not in the end care about religion. they can go to bed with any other politician or political party that suits their (selfish) interests. in 2014,, Maliki was denied becoming prime minister even though his coalition won majority of seats. Similar to what happened to Allawi. the current prime minister Haidar Abbadi who was from Maliki's coalition betrayed Maliki and accepted nomination to lead the government. another case of Shia vs Shia politics in Iraq. in a parliamentary system of government, it is the person who can get the most votes in parliament that wins; and not simply getting the highest seats. getting the highest seats and theoretically winning the elections may not after all translate to getting a majority of seats in parliament or a majority of votes nationally. you may have 40% of votes and theoretically have won because the 60% of votes was shared not by one party but two or more parties. if the Shiites in Iraq speak with one united voice, both the Sunni Arabs and the Sunni Kurds would become almost irrelevant in the whole picture. but there are alliances and political games across the religious and ethnic lines.

in Iraq's parliamentary system, the prime minister is the commander in chief and the most powerful post.
Re: Shiite Leaders Visit Femi Fani-Kayode (Photo) by sodeide2013: 9:40pm On Dec 30, 2016
FFK should watch it. This is a clear case of the enemy of my enemy...thus I call you friend
Re: Shiite Leaders Visit Femi Fani-Kayode (Photo) by Kingspin(m): 10:39pm On Dec 30, 2016
lofty900:
even ffk has started receiving delegates grin grin. Funny enough he said they came to "brief him". Is he the chief security officer in charge of shiites Funny people
This can only happen when an executive governor and chief priest of the arm forces failed woefully behind and lack leadership to lead the people of Nigeria. You hear things like I have been paying these killers salary to stop and the president is not going to respond every matter, what a hopeless country.
Re: Shiite Leaders Visit Femi Fani-Kayode (Photo) by ofwest47(m): 11:01pm On Dec 30, 2016
And these so called shittes calling themselves Muslims carrying their case to an infidel one of the worst anti Islam ever known .

1 Like

Re: Shiite Leaders Visit Femi Fani-Kayode (Photo) by Emassive(m): 11:08pm On Dec 30, 2016
As for me I don't care about the politician but about his opposing stand to bad Govt. If FFK becomes president tomorrow and Ajimobi speaks against the nonsense he is doing then I will still support Ajimobi's mesg against FFK as long as it's the truth. Let's be real and use them as they use the masses. You don't expect us to ignore the truth he says just because we want to support a useless Govt over a 2face politician in FFK
AkinPhysicist:
cool FFK was in government for many years including GEJ's government and yet he said NOTHING about the Fulani herdsmen's slaughter of Christian Nigerians. In addition, during this period he said NOTHING about the poor federal roads. Now, that he is facing charge of serious corruption , FFK has found 'Jesus.' He now considers himself the champion of the masses. These elites believe that the masses are foolish - and based on what I have seen on NL, I think the elites are right. cool

Re: Shiite Leaders Visit Femi Fani-Kayode (Photo) by breakeven: 1:23am On Dec 31, 2016
lofty900:
even ffk has started receiving delegates grin grin. Funny enough he said they came to "brief him". Is he the chief security officer in charge of shiites Funny people
i just cant stop laughing. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'The Candidates': Atiku Asked To Define 'Corruption' / Despite Form Denial, Jonathan Meets Adamu, Prepares To Run On APC Ticket / Like Obasanjo Like Buhari?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.