Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Stephanie Coker And Olumide Adenirokun's Traditional Wedding Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stephanie Coker And Olumide Adenirokun's Traditional Wedding Photos (31775 Views)

Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary / Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour / Yolanda Nifise Ayemo Reacts To Olumide Adenirokun's Side Chick Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Coker And Olumide Adenirokun's Traditional Wedding Photos by Monimatic(m): 7:04pm On Dec 30, 2016
grin
Re: Stephanie Coker And Olumide Adenirokun's Traditional Wedding Photos by Toks2008(m): 7:04pm On Dec 30, 2016
softMarket:
See fine woman!!!

That man will deal with her well well this night!! grin grin

she wil tire wrapper and run out of the bedroom, shouting *this man will not kill me* grin grin grin grin

Most couples sleep on their wedding night cos they are no longer too anxious for sex as they would have had more than enough before wedding proper.

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Coker And Olumide Adenirokun's Traditional Wedding Photos by Jacko1(m): 7:06pm On Dec 30, 2016
I love yoruba weddings

You go chop no mata who you be

Unlike wedding ndi ebe anyi

6 Likes

Re: Stephanie Coker And Olumide Adenirokun's Traditional Wedding Photos by donblade85555(m): 7:08pm On Dec 30, 2016
This fine babe just go like DAT, chaii

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Coker And Olumide Adenirokun's Traditional Wedding Photos by engreo(m): 7:11pm On Dec 30, 2016
Chi! Yoruba wedding they make sense die.....I just love this people, humble people with beautiful culture

7 Likes

Re: Stephanie Coker And Olumide Adenirokun's Traditional Wedding Photos by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 30, 2016
Look at all the food. That's all I see, lol. #Onijekuje.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Coker And Olumide Adenirokun's Traditional Wedding Photos by kenzysmith: 7:12pm On Dec 30, 2016
Were i feel see ashawo carry 4 benin?
Re: Stephanie Coker And Olumide Adenirokun's Traditional Wedding Photos by Greedgod: 7:19pm On Dec 30, 2016
Monalisa185:
ohhh lawwwd!!! See foooood !!! shocked shocked shocked

Beautiful couple.. HML

Now I feel like getting married.. Where's my mr RIGHT left? tonguetongue
baby i am here but stil broke !
Re: Stephanie Coker And Olumide Adenirokun's Traditional Wedding Photos by Nobody: 7:20pm On Dec 30, 2016
angelTI:
Lovely pictures, beautiful bride, handsome groom, beautiful colour combination and neatly done make up kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Happy married life Stephanie. I pray your marriage will last in perfect peace and love smiley

Amen!!! Have I bothered you? Good. Now go and bother somebody too.
Re: Stephanie Coker And Olumide Adenirokun's Traditional Wedding Photos by barrybanbi: 7:26pm On Dec 30, 2016
So? Make we run?

Re: Stephanie Coker And Olumide Adenirokun's Traditional Wedding Photos by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 30, 2016
softMarket:
See fine woman!!!

That man will deal with her well well this night!! grin grin

she wil tire wrapper and run out of the bedroom, shouting *this man will not kill me* grin grin grin grin
most somone always do press up after wedding? They need to rest small expecially when they've had a stressful day.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Coker And Olumide Adenirokun's Traditional Wedding Photos by ugochukwufrenzy: 7:37pm On Dec 30, 2016
The lady wıth d fake accent.congrats tho

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Coker And Olumide Adenirokun's Traditional Wedding Photos by softMarket(m): 7:39pm On Dec 30, 2016
sisipelebe:
most somone always do press up after wedding? They need to rest small expecially when they've had a stressful day.

yes...they need to rest small like from 8pm to 12pm

then the work starts!! grin grin
Re: Stephanie Coker And Olumide Adenirokun's Traditional Wedding Photos by dadabashua1(m): 7:44pm On Dec 30, 2016
engreo:
Chi! Yoruba wedding they make sense die.....I just love this people, humble people with beautiful culture
my brother thank you...na so God do us o... grin
engreo:
my brother thank you...na so God do us o...

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Coker And Olumide Adenirokun's Traditional Wedding Photos by MOSTEC(m): 7:48pm On Dec 30, 2016
Dis mother-in-laws are not in gud terms atall. See dem face.

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Coker And Olumide Adenirokun's Traditional Wedding Photos by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 30, 2016
engreo:
Yes o osheey

MOSTEC:
Dis mother-in-laws are not in gud terms atall. See dem face.
Observer ayee grin

4 Likes

Re: Stephanie Coker And Olumide Adenirokun's Traditional Wedding Photos by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 30, 2016
Shortyy:
Is that TeeBillz the suicidal?
lmao

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Coker And Olumide Adenirokun's Traditional Wedding Photos by MOSTEC(m): 7:52pm On Dec 30, 2016
Must u show us the FOOD
Re: Stephanie Coker And Olumide Adenirokun's Traditional Wedding Photos by Eaugusta(f): 7:58pm On Dec 30, 2016
Cielo1234:
Too much makeup is all I see

Please go and wash your face

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Coker And Olumide Adenirokun's Traditional Wedding Photos by fergie001: 8:16pm On Dec 30, 2016
No do Lilian esoro oooo,focus and let God and respect lead.
Re: Stephanie Coker And Olumide Adenirokun's Traditional Wedding Photos by shamecurls(m): 8:30pm On Dec 30, 2016
Chai!

See better food

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Coker And Olumide Adenirokun's Traditional Wedding Photos by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 30, 2016
shamecurls:
Chai!

See better food
MOSTEC:
Must u show us the FOOD
NotOfThis:
Look at all the food. That's all I see, lol. #Onijekuje.
Na only food una see undecided

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Coker And Olumide Adenirokun's Traditional Wedding Photos by harry2sexy(m): 8:35pm On Dec 30, 2016
All I noticed is that T-bliz's still looking real fresh. I wish him peace.
Re: Stephanie Coker And Olumide Adenirokun's Traditional Wedding Photos by willibounce1(m): 8:38pm On Dec 30, 2016
Jacko1:
I love yoruba weddings

You go chop no mata who you be

Unlike wedding ndi ebe anyi

Lol...na akpu them go serve you or jollof rice wey dem use palm oil cook...

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Coker And Olumide Adenirokun's Traditional Wedding Photos by BethRhema(m): 9:12pm On Dec 30, 2016
Chai...that guy be like God I thank you oook.na,me you give all these boooooobbs for this recession...you are,worthy....
Re: Stephanie Coker And Olumide Adenirokun's Traditional Wedding Photos by zinny377(f): 9:24pm On Dec 30, 2016
chukwukahenry:
[color=#006600][/color] sad HML
Thought my eyes were deceiving me...
Re: Stephanie Coker And Olumide Adenirokun's Traditional Wedding Photos by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 30, 2016
Please, Olumide adenirokun has NEVER been married.

Awon aiye! undecided
Re: Stephanie Coker And Olumide Adenirokun's Traditional Wedding Photos by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 30, 2016
ugochukwufrenzy:
The lady wıth d fake accent.congrats tho

Yimu. She had her primary, secondary & university education in d Uk.

Not everyone wt an accent has a fake accent. She even tries hard to sound Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Coker And Olumide Adenirokun's Traditional Wedding Photos by SURElee(f): 9:41pm On Dec 30, 2016
No be tbillz I see so? He comes out to buy ado ebi for event. Haaaaaa!!!! Tee bills of life!
Re: Stephanie Coker And Olumide Adenirokun's Traditional Wedding Photos by meggi4(m): 10:00pm On Dec 30, 2016
Monalisa185:

Beautiful couple.. HML

i am here my love
Re: Stephanie Coker And Olumide Adenirokun's Traditional Wedding Photos by Yteflon(m): 10:05pm On Dec 30, 2016
Monalisa185:

Beautiful couple.. HML

u Dis guy.. smh
Re: Stephanie Coker And Olumide Adenirokun's Traditional Wedding Photos by Ojugunrege(f): 11:55pm On Dec 30, 2016
Shortyy:
Is that TeeBillz the suicidal?

lolzzz grin grin u go fear appellation - afi Tbillz, the suicidal na grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adekunle Gold Pictured In The Snow As His Dreams Come True / #BBNaija : Miracle Looking Amazing In New Latest Pictures / Babes Wodumo Beaten By Mampintsha, Her Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.