Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,994 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 (106816 Views)

See 50 Prophecies Of Apostle Suleiman 2019/2020 / Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecies For 2018 / Prophecies for 2017 by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 by Shafiiimran99: 9:58pm On Dec 30, 2016
IslamicRebel:
Read this about Islam and you know whether you live in a safe area or not. The percentage population of muslims will determine whether you are safe or not. Please read and share especially with Christians in the Middle Belt.

As long as the Muslim population remains around or under 2% in any given country, they will be for the most part be regarded as a peace-loving minority, and not as a threat to other citizens. This is the case in:

United States -- Muslim 0.6%

Australia -- Muslim 1.5%

Canada -- Muslim 1.9%

China -- Muslim 1.8%

Italy -- Muslim 1.5%

Norway -- Muslim 1.8%

At 2% to 5%, they begin to proselytize from other ethnic minorities and disaffected groups, often with major recruiting from the jails and among street gangs.

This is happening in:

Denmark -- Muslim 2%

Germany -- Muslim 3.7%

United Kingdom -- Muslim 2.7%

Spain -- Muslim 4%

Thailand -- Muslim 4.6%

From 5% on, they exercise an inordinate influence in proportion to their percentage of the population. For example, they will push for the introduction of halal (clean by Islamic standards) food, thereby securing food preparation jobs for

Muslims. They will increase pressure on supermarket chains to feature halal on their shelves -- along with threats for failure to comply. This is occurring in:

France -- Muslim 8%

Philippines -- 5%

Sweden -- Muslim 5%

Switzerland -- Muslim 4.3%

The Netherlands -- Muslim 5.5%

Trinidad & Tobago -- Muslim 5.8%

At this point, they will work to get the ruling government to allow them to rule themselves (within their ghettos) under Sharia, the Islamic Law. The ultimate goal of Islamists is to establish Sharia law over the entire world.

When Muslims approach 10% of the population, they tend to increase lawlessness as a means of complaint about their conditions. In Paris , we are already seeing car-burnings. Any non-Muslim action offends Islam, and results in uprisings and threats, such as in Amsterdam , with opposition to Mohammed cartoons and films about Islam. Such tensions are seen daily, particularly in Muslim sections, in:

Guyana -- Muslim 10%

India -- Muslim 13.4%

Israel -- Muslim 16%

Kenya -- Muslim 10%

Russia -- Muslim 15%

After reaching 20%, nations can expect hair-trigger rioting, jihad militia formations, sporadic killings, and the burnings of Christian churches and Jewish synagogues, such as in:

Ethiopia -- Muslim 32.8%

At 40%, nations experience widespread massacres, chronic terror attacks, and ongoing militia warfare, such as in:

Bosnia -- Muslim 40%

Chad -- Muslim 53.1%

Nigeria--50%

Lebanon -- Muslim 59.7%

From 60%, nations experience unfettered persecution of non-believers of all other religions (including non-conforming Muslims), sporadic ethnic cleansing (genocide), use of Sharia Law as a weapon, and ***ya, the tax placed on infidels, such as in:

Albania -- Muslim 70%

Malaysia -- Muslim 60.4%

Qatar -- Muslim 77.5%

Sudan -- Muslim 70%

After 80%, expect daily intimidation and violent jihad, some State-run ethnic cleansing, and even some genocide, as these nations drive out the infidels, and move toward 100% Muslim, such as has been experienced and in some ways is on-going in:

Bangladesh -- Muslim 83%

Egypt -- Muslim 90%

Gaza -- Muslim 98.7%

Indonesia -- Muslim 86.1%

Iran -- Muslim 98%

Iraq -- Muslim 97%

Jordan -- Muslim 92%

Morocco -- Muslim 98.7%

Pakistan -- Muslim 97%

Palestine -- Muslim 99%

Syria -- Muslim 90%

Tajikistan -- Muslim 90%

Turkey -- Muslim 99.8%

United Arab Emirates -- Muslim 96%

100% will usher in the peace of 'Dar-es-Salaam' -- the Islamic House of Peace. Here there's supposed to be peace, because everybody is a Muslim, the Madrasses are the only schools, and the Koran is the only word, such as in:

Afghanistan -- Muslim 100%

Saudi Arabia -- Muslim 100%

Somalia -- Muslim 100%

Yemen -- Muslim 100%
U don finish or u tire

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 by modsfucker: 9:59pm On Dec 30, 2016
Help me tell this man that El-Rufai is still alive.
Re: Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 by gabby1002(m): 10:00pm On Dec 30, 2016
Why do you people see only negetive things.
Re: Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 by delerx(m): 10:01pm On Dec 30, 2016
U mean the pastor goggled those prophecies? U bad ghan. Well I am just reading cos I no nothing good can happen in Nigeria cos of the bad prophecies our pastors r always seeing. They ll never see a nairalander getting a new job. It's OK sha. quote author=bettercreature post=52403583] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin about 45 of those predictions are already on google[/quote]
Re: Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 30, 2016
the embassy move is already in the news.

Trump's planned embassy move to Jerusalem backed by Israeli
https://www.rt.com/news/370312-trump-jerusalem-us-embassy/

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 by duni04(m): 10:04pm On Dec 30, 2016
Has anybody ever sat down to wonder why a pastor, with thousands of people in his congregation to worry about, will leave these people and the affairs of their lives and start predicting what will happen to Buhari, or who will poison aisha, or who the DSS will arrest next year? Its very simple! Its called fraud.
These pastors understand that the more current and popular they are, the greater their chances of luring more followers and the greater the tithe, offerings, gifts and book sales. Its all economics! Are you telling me God didn't reveal anything to Pastor Suileman about the thousands of people that throng to his church daily, but instead decided to give him revelations about Aisha Buhari and the DSS and Boko haram, and the CBN and the rate of inflation?
I'm a believer in Jesus Christ. I love him. Before he died and left this physical earth, he warned us about people like Apostle Suileman. They will come in his name performing signs and wonders. He asked us to stand firm and not to be swayed by these evil men. He told us their day of reckoning is near. I'm sending this same message to Adeboye, the COZA man and the house of the rock man.

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 by Lihyunpark(m): 10:04pm On Dec 30, 2016
IslamicRebel:
Read this about Islam and you know whether you live in a safe area or not. The percentage population of muslims will determine whether you are safe or not. Please read and share especially with Christians in the Middle Belt.

As long as the Muslim population remains around or under 2% in any given country, they will be for the most part be regarded as a peace-loving minority, and not as a threat to other citizens. This is the case in:

United States -- Muslim 0.6%

Australia -- Muslim 1.5%

Canada -- Muslim 1.9%

China -- Muslim 1.8%

Italy -- Muslim 1.5%

Norway -- Muslim 1.8%

At 2% to 5%, they begin to proselytize from other ethnic minorities and disaffected groups, often with major recruiting from the jails and among street gangs.

This is happening in:

Denmark -- Muslim 2%

Germany -- Muslim 3.7%

United Kingdom -- Muslim 2.7%

Spain -- Muslim 4%

Thailand -- Muslim 4.6%

From 5% on, they exercise an inordinate influence in proportion to their percentage of the population. For example, they will push for the introduction of halal (clean by Islamic standards) food, thereby securing food preparation jobs for

Muslims. They will increase pressure on supermarket chains to feature halal on their shelves -- along with threats for failure to comply. This is occurring in:

France -- Muslim 8%

Philippines -- 5%

Sweden -- Muslim 5%

Switzerland -- Muslim 4.3%

The Netherlands -- Muslim 5.5%

Trinidad & Tobago -- Muslim 5.8%

At this point, they will work to get the ruling government to allow them to rule themselves (within their ghettos) under Sharia, the Islamic Law. The ultimate goal of Islamists is to establish Sharia law over the entire world.

When Muslims approach 10% of the population, they tend to increase lawlessness as a means of complaint about their conditions. In Paris , we are already seeing car-burnings. Any non-Muslim action offends Islam, and results in uprisings and threats, such as in Amsterdam , with opposition to Mohammed cartoons and films about Islam. Such tensions are seen daily, particularly in Muslim sections, in:

Guyana -- Muslim 10%

India -- Muslim 13.4%

Israel -- Muslim 16%

Kenya -- Muslim 10%

Russia -- Muslim 15%

After reaching 20%, nations can expect hair-trigger rioting, jihad militia formations, sporadic killings, and the burnings of Christian churches and Jewish synagogues, such as in:

Ethiopia -- Muslim 32.8%

At 40%, nations experience widespread massacres, chronic terror attacks, and ongoing militia warfare, such as in:

Bosnia -- Muslim 40%

Chad -- Muslim 53.1%

Nigeria--50%

Lebanon -- Muslim 59.7%

From 60%, nations experience unfettered persecution of non-believers of all other religions (including non-conforming Muslims), sporadic ethnic cleansing (genocide), use of Sharia Law as a weapon, and ***ya, the tax placed on infidels, such as in:

Albania -- Muslim 70%

Malaysia -- Muslim 60.4%

Qatar -- Muslim 77.5%

Sudan -- Muslim 70%

After 80%, expect daily intimidation and violent jihad, some State-run ethnic cleansing, and even some genocide, as these nations drive out the infidels, and move toward 100% Muslim, such as has been experienced and in some ways is on-going in:

Bangladesh -- Muslim 83%

Egypt -- Muslim 90%

Gaza -- Muslim 98.7%

Indonesia -- Muslim 86.1%

Iran -- Muslim 98%

Iraq -- Muslim 97%

Jordan -- Muslim 92%

Morocco -- Muslim 98.7%

Pakistan -- Muslim 97%

Palestine -- Muslim 99%

Syria -- Muslim 90%

Tajikistan -- Muslim 90%

Turkey -- Muslim 99.8%

United Arab Emirates -- Muslim 96%

100% will usher in the peace of 'Dar-es-Salaam' -- the Islamic House of Peace. Here there's supposed to be peace, because everybody is a Muslim, the Madrasses are the only schools, and the Koran is the only word, such as in:

Afghanistan -- Muslim 100%

Saudi Arabia -- Muslim 100%

Somalia -- Muslim 100%

Yemen -- Muslim 100%

all what i can say is that may God have mercy on you..cause you are deluded
Re: Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 by wtfCode: 10:05pm On Dec 30, 2016
o boi, see list oo.
angry angry angry
Re: Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 by Shafiiimran99: 10:05pm On Dec 30, 2016
No be him fault na sheep wey dey follow him I blame
Re: Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 by pappicole(m): 10:06pm On Dec 30, 2016
Nawa ooo, this is predictions not prophecies. Hmmmm, patient God hellfire pastors are on the rise.
Re: Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 by Culin(f): 10:06pm On Dec 30, 2016
Lord forgive me if I sin against you but what's wrong with the "prophets" of our time?
Re: Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 30, 2016
Donmichaelz:
Just help me forecast one week game ,for Bet9ja,,,,,,,,
All your prophesies no dey reach football,,SMH
100% of what he said has already happened and some are about to happen,we can see signs,even Cobham's can see them

Lolzz.... Correct scores go make sense
Re: Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 by Obalolapius: 10:07pm On Dec 30, 2016

Re: Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 by youngjoy(f): 10:08pm On Dec 30, 2016
no even one good news inside nawa oooo
Re: Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 by Lihyunpark(m): 10:10pm On Dec 30, 2016
as for that pastor predicting evil like say he dey predict nairabet....na bad bad things he dey talk...dey talk say person go die...she he him self know maybe he go die before the person. I bet you ask him how his day is going to be tomorow and he would say he doesnt know..but he is seeing Indian china usa france russian like say him be jesus christ....well he got our attention but he is r*tard cus i would never bliv a sh*t like that
Re: Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 30, 2016
I don't know about the rest o but no be God show MMM own o. If MMM dupe people, Wetin bring court?
hahahaha. He didn't study MMM well to know how it works. Money dey with mmm?
Re: Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 by muskaila114um(m): 10:15pm On Dec 30, 2016
cristen religion of propaganda

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 by Cchuks27(m): 10:16pm On Dec 30, 2016
With all due respect to the man of God, he should please keep his prophecies to himself, whether good or bad. I am tired of all these prophets, they're part of the problem in this country to be honest.
Re: Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 by shegxyy(m): 10:19pm On Dec 30, 2016
Professional Prophets everywhere.
They and their "The Lord says" phrases.
Re: Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 by missyadorable(f): 10:22pm On Dec 30, 2016
LWKMD

MMM always in the news,even in these predictions called prophesies

MMM duped me in 2016 and my financial status improved.I ended the year with a nice Toyota Matrix as a birthday gift for myself in December

Abeg,let MMM dupe me again in 2017. I want to become a Land lady.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 by babtunns(m): 10:23pm On Dec 30, 2016
na GOd tel you all dis one so? ha I smell cheap popularity, wetin cobcern GOD with MMM ordunary gambling
Re: Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 by missyadorable(f): 10:23pm On Dec 30, 2016
DESNAT:
I don't know about the rest o but no be God show MMM own o. If MMM dupe people, Wetin bring court?
hahahaha. He didn't study MMM well to know how it works. Money dey with mmm?

No mind am! Jst using the current news to predict..Timbo Timbo las calaba
Re: Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 by omolorlarh: 10:24pm On Dec 30, 2016
he didn't see things like 1)many jobless people will become employed 2)many nairalanders will be getting engaged/married
Re: Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 30, 2016
missyadorable:

No mind am! Jst using the current news to predict..Timbo Timbo las calaba
cheesy
Re: Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 by opesola(m): 10:27pm On Dec 30, 2016
GOD IS NOT A GOD OF BAD NEWS MR PASTOR
Re: Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 by Horlufemi(m): 10:27pm On Dec 30, 2016

Apostle fear God.

Some of Apostle Suleiman’s predictions below:
1. If Americans don’t pray, there will be no election in 2016 as Obama wants a THIRD TERM. He will throw up issues relating marital laws.
2. I see a Governor in Nigeria dying.
3. I don’t see some Ministers in President Buhari’s cabinet in office in 2016. They will be abroad for medicals.
4. I see another World War (Russia Vs America)
5. Washington and NewYork should pray against terrorist attacks in 2016
6. Boko Haram has devised new strategies. They will come to public places screaming for help and when people gathers to assist,they blow off the bomb.
7. I see Warri, Delta state being bombed.

Apostle. Fear God
Re: Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 by Yksoul(m): 10:28pm On Dec 30, 2016
WE DONT HAVE TO SAY THESE ARE PREDICTIONS,LETS PRAY TO AVERT THESE NEGATIVE PROPHECIES.WHAT I KNOW THIS MAN FOR IS AT LEAST 3 OR 4 OUT OF HIS PROPHECIES COME TO PASS!
Re: Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 by Elmojiid(m): 10:31pm On Dec 30, 2016
taaa......please do jesus prophecies every new year while alive and is it writing in the bible to be prophecies evry new year.
Re: Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 by bookface: 10:31pm On Dec 30, 2016
Here are his predictions for 2016

If Americans don’t pray, there will be no election in 2016 as Obama is interested in a Third Term. He will throw up issues relating to marital laws.
I see a Governor in Nigeria dying.
I don’t see some Ministers in President Buhari’s cabinet in office in 2016. They will be abroad for medicals.

I see another World War (Russia vs America)

Washington and New York should pray against terrorist attacks in 2016
Boko Haram has devised new strategies. They will come to public places screaming for help and when people gather to assist, they blow off the bomb.
I see Warri in Delta State being bombed.
Turkey – Prayers should be made. I see terrorists attack on a group of teachers
Tinubu and Buhari to fall-out
I see crises in Benue State,Nigeria. Fulani / Hausas to be careful.
Saudi Arabia and Iran to severe relationship.
I see another group stronger than Boko Haram in Nigeria.
Rivers Election re-run will end in another controversy.
Bottling Company (Coca Cola) should pray against fire disaster
Northern Nigeria to pray. I see a King rest in peace.
I see KLM airline female staff go on indefinite strike
Pastors to pray. I see a popular man of God in Nigeria being called home.
I see Nigerian football fans shed tears over a footballer. He died near the pitch.
I see an attack on Saudi Arabia and I see reactions.
I see Nigeria’s Central Bank Governor being removed.
A sitting Governor to be removed through the courts.
President Buhari of Nigeria needs prayers over his health to be able to continue as President.
God to disgrace diabolical pastors this year.
I see two male actors, two female actresses and a musician being mourned in Nigeria. But prayers can avert it.
I see a deadlier attack in South Africa. South Africans telling people to leave their country. This time, worse than the first.
Kenya to rejoice as some terrorists will be arrested.
I see the Clinton family celebrate.
I see the whole Nation of Nigeria mourning.
I see a coup in an African nation.
I see another gathering that looks like a constitutional conference in Nigeria.
I see some girls like CHIBOK GIRLS being released (a few of them).
Re: Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 by Oche211(m): 10:31pm On Dec 30, 2016
I think it's high time Nairaland has an archive section so that threads such as this can be moved there nd we can later bring them out to show the world how these men deceive their followers with fake prophecies every year.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 by Yksoul(m): 10:32pm On Dec 30, 2016
Horlufemi:

Apostle fear God.

Some of Apostle Suleiman’s predictions below:
1. If Americans don’t pray, there will be no election in 2016 as Obama wants a THIRD TERM. He will throw up issues relating marital laws.
2. I see a Governor in Nigeria dying.
3. I don’t see some Ministers in President Buhari’s cabinet in office in 2016. They will be abroad for medicals.
4. I see another World War (Russia Vs America)
5. Washington and NewYork should pray against terrorist attacks in 2016
6. Boko Haram has devised new strategies. They will come to public places screaming for help and when people gathers to assist,they blow off the bomb.
7. I see Warri, Delta state being bombed.

Apostle. Fear God
HELLO NUMBER 3 AND 5 CAME TO PASS MINISTER OF EDUCATION AND WOMEN AFFAIRS WENT FOR MEDICAL TRIP THIS YEAR.5 TERRORISTS BOMBED NEW YORK THIS YEAR I THINK IN AUGUST OR SEPT!
Re: Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 by mickool(m): 10:32pm On Dec 30, 2016
Pls ooo... Is this man a an Apostle or A phrophet?
How come this prophet cant just phrophesise good things?? So so bad, bad things..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery / Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven / There Are Many Other Virgin Births Besides Jesus.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.