Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,590 members, 7,816,454 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Genevieve Set To Be Named Best Dressed Actress - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Set To Be Named Best Dressed Actress (4584 Views)

Beautiful Pictures Of Mercy Aigbe, Nollywood's Best Dressed Actress / The Worst And Best Dressed At AMVCA Awards 2015 (pics) / Jim Iyke Is The Best Dressed Male Celebrity In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genevieve Set To Be Named Best Dressed Actress by amebono1: 1:57am On Nov 20, 2009
The celebrity journalist popularly called the gist Master, Niyi Tabiti, is set to host the grant finale of this year’s Nollywood female Best Dressed Award and there are indications that star actress, Genevieve Nnaji may succeed last year’s winner, Rita Dominic.

Some of the actresses who made the nomination list this year include Mercy Johnson, Genevieve Nanji and Ebube Nwagbo.  Going by voter’s choice Genevieve may be on her way to grabbing the Best Dressed in Nollywood this season

http://news.onlinenigeria.com/templates/?a=10656&z=31

she isnt the best, rita still takes it all
Re: Genevieve Set To Be Named Best Dressed Actress by mamagee3(f): 2:01am On Nov 20, 2009
*Yawns*. tongue
Re: Genevieve Set To Be Named Best Dressed Actress by Nobody: 2:04am On Nov 20, 2009
Mercy Johnson??
Re: Genevieve Set To Be Named Best Dressed Actress by amebono1: 2:11am On Nov 20, 2009
michelin89:

Mercy Johnson??

my sister when i read am, i laugh die grin grin grin grin

mama-gee:

*Yawns*. tongue

i hope you are not coming here to start trouble undecided
Re: Genevieve Set To Be Named Best Dressed Actress by Nobody: 2:13am On Nov 20, 2009
Make the two of you nor start. I don't want to see any muffins or doughnuts again.
Re: Genevieve Set To Be Named Best Dressed Actress by mamagee3(f): 2:21am On Nov 20, 2009
!amebo no1:

my sister when i read am, i laugh die grin grin grin grin

i hope you are not coming here to start trouble undecided

Are you scared? grin grin

Nooooo, I'm not coming to start trouble, I'm just yawning because Genevieve has won it multiple times, so it's not surprising any more. wink
Re: Genevieve Set To Be Named Best Dressed Actress by amebono1: 2:24am On Nov 20, 2009
mama-gee:

Are you scared? grin grin

Nooooo, I'm not coming to start trouble, I'm just yawning because Genevieve has won it multiple times, so it's not surprising any more. wink

yea i was scared of you getting banned again

anyways back to topic
Re: Genevieve Set To Be Named Best Dressed Actress by mamagee3(f): 2:27am On Nov 20, 2009
!amebo no1:

yea i was scared of you getting banned again

anyways back to topic

Nooo, but I didn't even leave a comment and you almost fainted. grin grin grin

anyway,I'm done with you.
Re: Genevieve Set To Be Named Best Dressed Actress by amebono1: 2:30am On Nov 20, 2009
mama-gee:

Nooo, but I didn't even leave a comment and you almost fainted. grin grin grin

anyway,I'm done with you.

seriously im going to report you to the mod now,get off my thread else you will be coming back with a new id this time, you know i dont care if im banned, i dont want you to go crying like an obesed child to get released

good you are done with me, so vamoose
Re: Genevieve Set To Be Named Best Dressed Actress by Nobody: 2:30am On Nov 20, 2009
Here you go again.
Re: Genevieve Set To Be Named Best Dressed Actress by mamagee3(f): 2:32am On Nov 20, 2009
!amebo no1:

seriously im going to report you to the mod now,get off my thread else you will be coming back with a new id this time, you know i dont care if im banned, i dont want you to go crying like an obesed child to get released

good you are done with me, so vamoose

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

And she says she's doesn't care if she's banned, anyways bye.
Re: Genevieve Set To Be Named Best Dressed Actress by mamagee3(f): 2:33am On Nov 20, 2009
michelin89:

Here you go again.

Michelin, how far, it's been long I haven't heard from the Ishanqueen, anyways thanks for helping them release me. grin grin grin grin
Re: Genevieve Set To Be Named Best Dressed Actress by Nobody: 2:35am On Nov 20, 2009
Yes I had to plead. I never liked your alter ego Muffins. tongue tongue

Anyways enjoy yourself. cheesy cheesy
Re: Genevieve Set To Be Named Best Dressed Actress by amebono1: 2:35am On Nov 20, 2009
mama-gee:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

And she says she's doesn't care if she's banned, anyways bye.

good, vamoose and never return, i've been banned a million times, but im yet to open up threads on it, go to the nairaland section and see how many times you've begged mukina like your tiny life depends on your release, i thought you said you were leaving nairaland for good, good riddance, abeg waka

bye
Re: Genevieve Set To Be Named Best Dressed Actress by amebono1: 2:36am On Nov 20, 2009
michelin89:

Anyways enjoy yourself. cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin

Ok back to topic, where were we
Re: Genevieve Set To Be Named Best Dressed Actress by mamagee3(f): 2:38am On Nov 20, 2009
I haven't even started talking and she's already flaying up like I shot her. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Genevieve Set To Be Named Best Dressed Actress by amebono1: 2:41am On Nov 20, 2009
mama-gee:

I haven't even started talking and she's already flaying up like I shot her. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

sweetheart i thought you said bye, wetin carry you come back? couldnt resist aiight?

i don tell you waka, else i go cause ban for both of us kiss kiss kiss

@topic

rita still takes it all 100% , genevieve might come second or third, but shes defintely not the first
Re: Genevieve Set To Be Named Best Dressed Actress by mamagee3(f): 2:44am On Nov 20, 2009
Chill down. grin grin grin grin
Nobody is shootiing you, just take a chill pill, I only "yawned". grin grin grin grin
Re: Genevieve Set To Be Named Best Dressed Actress by amebono1: 2:48am On Nov 20, 2009
mama-gee:

Chill down. grin grin grin grin
Nobody is shootiing you, just take a chill pill, I only "yawned". grin grin grin grin

ok, you said bye didnt you, ok let me see you go now , naa by force, i say waka haba, oh you are still on chill pill, ok if i decide to really visit you, you will be asking for antidepressant drugs

by the way the time you r wasting on this thread, you should be using it to go google out the answer to this question

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-353517.0.html
Re: Genevieve Set To Be Named Best Dressed Actress by mamagee3(f): 2:51am On Nov 20, 2009
^^Once again, I said chill down. grin grin

I'll soon leave your thread in a few minutes but I'm waiting for my dear Michelin's reply, abeg cool the tempo before the DJ sets it to its highest volume. Oya, I don go before you die of permanent stroke. grin grin grin
Re: Genevieve Set To Be Named Best Dressed Actress by amebono1: 2:57am On Nov 20, 2009
mama-gee:

^^Once again, I said chill down. grin grin

I'll soon leave your thread in a few minutes but I'm waiting for my dear Michelin's reply, abeg cool the tempo before the DJ sets it to its highest volume. Oya, I don go before you die of permanent stroke. grin grin grin

hahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha very boring, trying to be funny, abeg Bleep off jare, i can see you are tied down, else you would have been on your way to google, looking for curse words, but the fear of ban is really hooking your throat grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheiii all these internet lovers sef, shameless set of lunatics undecided

BTW michelin has replied you already, just say you cant get past the obssession

mama-gee:

Michelin, how far, it's been long I haven't heard from the Ishanqueen, anyways thanks for helping them release me. grin grin grin grin

michelin89:

Anyways enjoy yourself.  cheesy cheesy

na wetin you dey find again, elemu, olodo, go to google tongue
Re: Genevieve Set To Be Named Best Dressed Actress by Nobody: 2:58am On Nov 20, 2009
@ Muffin

I am fine and keep jamming you here and there on NL. Just be yourself and if you get banned, I'll plead again. Anything to avoid the return of Muffins. cheesy
Re: Genevieve Set To Be Named Best Dressed Actress by Sissy3(f): 2:59am On Nov 20, 2009
she does try with her dressings
Re: Genevieve Set To Be Named Best Dressed Actress by mamagee3(f): 3:04am On Nov 20, 2009
michelin89:

@ Muffin

I am fine and keep jamming you here and there on NL. Just be yourself and if you get banned, I'll plead again. Anything to avoid the return of Muffins. cheesy

I won't do anything to get banned again especially with that mugu that keeps logging on after logging off awaiting loads of insults from me grin grin, Mukina has given me the rules, Thanks Michelin for being there for me. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Genevieve Set To Be Named Best Dressed Actress by THEAMAKA3(f): 3:08am On Nov 20, 2009
YEAH!!!
but its true she has won times before.
its time to let someone else win.
but honestly, a lot of actresses dont know how to dress, so i cant blame them for wanting to give it to her every year.
some of them have NO STYLE.
i cant even believe mercy johnson was mentioned. undecided
Re: Genevieve Set To Be Named Best Dressed Actress by amebono1: 3:09am On Nov 20, 2009
mama-gee:

I won't do anything to get banned again especially with that mugu that keeps logging on after logging off awaiting loads of insults from me grin grin, Mukina has given me the rules, [b]Thanks Michelin [/b]for being there for me.  cheesy cheesy cheesy

pfewwwwwwww keep checking on my profile, i can see the fear of ban is still there, fear fear grin grin grin grin keep begging your fellow beings on the internet  as if they are you God , nairaland isnt your life, get over it and go get busy for once outside nairaland

taa cool
Re: Genevieve Set To Be Named Best Dressed Actress by amebono1: 3:09am On Nov 20, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

YEAH!!!
but its true she has won times before.
its time to let someone else win.
but honestly, a lot of actresses dont know how to dress, so i cant blame them for wanting to give it to her every year.
some of them have NO STYLE.
i cant even believe mercy johnson was mentioned. undecided

grin grin grin grin grin seriously when i saw her name and ebube's i was like WTF come e be like say catarrh don cover naija eyes oooo
Re: Genevieve Set To Be Named Best Dressed Actress by Nobody: 3:11am On Nov 20, 2009
Or maybe they are ass and boobs blind. grin grin
Re: Genevieve Set To Be Named Best Dressed Actress by amebono1: 3:11am On Nov 20, 2009
and gene dresses but i see her style like normal, i mean if we wanna talk about fashion, we wanna talk about someone that will compose some style that you yourself have not thought off ,at the flick of her finger
Re: Genevieve Set To Be Named Best Dressed Actress by THEAMAKA3(f): 3:13am On Nov 20, 2009
@ amebo no1
true.
Re: Genevieve Set To Be Named Best Dressed Actress by Nobody: 3:15am On Nov 20, 2009
Gene is always clean and sober. She hardly dresses sexy, but she is attractive nonetheless.
Re: Genevieve Set To Be Named Best Dressed Actress by naliakar: 3:18am On Nov 20, 2009
Really?? I hope they are damn sure they have picked the right deserving personality.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Actress Tara Reid’s Look Urgly In Bikini Body. / Tanzania Lady Threatening Her Male Fans With Gigantic Backside / Banky W Response To The Girls That Busted Him For Using 1990 Range Rover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.