Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Genevieve Set To Be Named Best Dressed Actress - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Set To Be Named Best Dressed Actress (4585 Views)

Beautiful Pictures Of Mercy Aigbe, Nollywood's Best Dressed Actress / The Worst And Best Dressed At AMVCA Awards 2015 (pics) / Jim Iyke Is The Best Dressed Male Celebrity In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Set To Be Named Best Dressed Actress by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 20, 2009
J-Lo was a whack singer and actress. I didn't like her dance moves that much except a couple of steps. But we talked about her big ass.

Gene is a phenomenon.
Re: Genevieve Set To Be Named Best Dressed Actress by CuteC: 5:17pm On Nov 20, 2009
Re: Genevieve Set To Be Named Best Dressed Actress by omar22(m): 5:37pm On Nov 20, 2009
J-Lo was a whack singer and actress. I didn't like her dance moves that much except a couple of steps. But we talked about her big ass.

Gene is a phenomenon.

Am not saying she was the best but within a spell of 5 years from the P-Diddy era to to the Ben Affleck (1998 - 2003)era, JLO was raking in $$$$ on everything she touched Music, movie to Cosmetic, she was the most talked about entertainer then, she charges £1m to sing on shows, the Hilton Hotel at Marble Arch in London she hires the last 3 floors, Atleast she has the talent,
Re: Genevieve Set To Be Named Best Dressed Actress by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 20, 2009
Talent or Asslent? grin

Anyways Gene is doing Nollywood/Nigeria very good now and thanks to her Oprah forgot the usual scammers in her show. Let's give her the deserved kudos.
Re: Genevieve Set To Be Named Best Dressed Actress by omar22(m): 5:50pm On Nov 20, 2009
Anyways Gene is doing Nollywood/Nigeria very good now and thanks to her Oprah forgot the usual scammers in her show. Let's give her the deserved kudos.

Yeah thanks to Oprah the whole world see every Nigerians as crooks
Re: Genevieve Set To Be Named Best Dressed Actress by inme: 6:23pm On Nov 20, 2009
Rita Dominic.

I dont think anybody is better than her.

There is not need to vote at all, give it to Rita till 2012 maybe by then, someone else might come in, for now no competition.
Re: Genevieve Set To Be Named Best Dressed Actress by quinnboy: 6:29pm On Nov 20, 2009
if u think any1 is betd then GeneV then simply vote 4 such. I thnk no1 deserves it than her.
Re: Genevieve Set To Be Named Best Dressed Actress by quinnboy: 6:35pm On Nov 20, 2009
Dnt be hater, lets jst give it 2 her(GeneV)
Re: Genevieve Set To Be Named Best Dressed Actress by AmaG2(m): 8:11pm On Nov 20, 2009
what nonsense she does not deserve it, i think there are a couple of more actress that should be given the award,
Re: Genevieve Set To Be Named Best Dressed Actress by koolchicco: 8:30pm On Nov 20, 2009
Best Dressed. . .?

. . .And who mentioned Mercy Johnson in this contest?
Re: Genevieve Set To Be Named Best Dressed Actress by naliakar: 10:54pm On Nov 20, 2009
Gene is good and dresses well and probably deserves the price (named best dressed actress). But if the competition had Jolade in it, she would not have gotten the price. That for sure.
Re: Genevieve Set To Be Named Best Dressed Actress by amebono1: 12:46am On Nov 21, 2009
Missy B:

Say werrin?
Mercy Johnson ko . . . . . Tonto Dikeh ni.

Rita still holds the flag and I'm afraid no one comes close.
If 4 any reason anatha pesin must wear the crown, then Oge Okoye, it is.

exactly i still give it to rita, that girl should be wearing the crown this year, gene dresses well alright, but her dresses are normal, ritas combination is just awesome
Re: Genevieve Set To Be Named Best Dressed Actress by lemmycop: 2:23am On Nov 21, 2009
Gene is COOL wink Rita is HOT  kiss I hope either one takes the crown. Mercy J  ? Oh please ! embarassed
Re: Genevieve Set To Be Named Best Dressed Actress by mellow(m): 11:29am On Nov 21, 2009
Oge okoye
Re: Genevieve Set To Be Named Best Dressed Actress by 4QU29T(m): 5:42pm On Nov 21, 2009
[size=30pt]NIGERIANS MUST WAKE UP TO ALL MANNERS OF AWARD GOING ON IN DIS COUNTRY. I WILL NOT BE SURPRISE TO HEAR OF AWARD FFOR THE BEST UNDERDRESSED OR SHABBILY DRESSED NOLLYWOOD ACTOR OR ACTRESSES. I CAN SETUP MY OWN AWARD IF I CAN GATHER ENOUGH SPONSORS EQUALLY LOOOKING FOR PUBLICITY.  MOST OF THE AWARD TAKING PLACE IN THIS COUNTRY HAVE NO VALUE AND IS JUST SENSELESS.  NEWSPAPER GO GV AWARD MAGAZINE GO GV AWARD ELECTRONIC MEDIA GO GIVE AWARD . EVEN INDIVIDUAL THEY GIVE THEMSELVES AWARD.  NIGERIANS PLEASE WAKE UP. ON A FINAL NOTE I WILL ADVISE THE ORGANISERS OF THIS SHIT AWARD TO EXPAND IT TO D BEST DRESSED MALE/ FEMALE PUBLIC SERVANT, FINANCIAL, OIL AND GAS, MEDIA HOUSES , HIGHER INSTITUTIONS ETC. THIS SHOULD BE DONE LIKE IN THE LEAGUE FORMAT BEFORE THE GRAND FINAL.   [/size]
Re: Genevieve Set To Be Named Best Dressed Actress by Nezan(m): 10:20am On Nov 23, 2009
And the winner is . . . . . . . . . Mercy Johnson! grin grin grin
Re: Genevieve Set To Be Named Best Dressed Actress by THEAMAKA3(f): 4:57am On Nov 24, 2009
du.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tanzania Lady Threatening Her Male Fans With Gigantic Backside / Banky W Response To The Girls That Busted Him For Using 1990 Range Rover / Sholaye Jeremi Never Had A Relationship With Linda Ikeji—insiders Reveals Detail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.