Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Her eyes are on my salary despite she having someone else. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her eyes are on my salary despite she having someone else. (1230 Views)

My Girlfriend Told Me She's Having Feelings For Another Guy, What Should I Do ? / How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This / Plantain As Valentine Gift? What Do You Think Will Happen If She Opens Her Eyes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her eyes are on my salary despite she having someone else. by friedcorn: 7:58pm On Dec 30, 2016
Rescue me guys from this situation.

Two months back, i got acquainted with this particular lady. Most times we normally exchange pleasentries and that was it. I dont normally notice her presence each time i entered their shopping complex where her aunty rented a shop and she drew my attention most times. A day came and it happened that i didnt see her. She walked up to me and said she is angry with me. What offence did i commit? I still dont know.

But 4 weeks ago, she got close to me, we talked joked, exchanged numbers. I wanted to study the kind of lady she was. She told me about her ex, how she ended their relationship bla bla bla....wetin consign me!

Last week she wanted to travelled to lagos and complained to me about insufficient fair. I was careful not to be a mugu, so i lied to her that we have not been paid. Two days after she told me her people sent her the money. She is presently in lagos now.

But my surprise is that she still asked me if i have been paid at work. The surprising thing is that there is this new guy that wants her, i discovered it not long ago and me too i want her also, but always call me her brother. I wanted her for something serious but it looks bleak at the moment.

Why cant she let me be if she dont want me as her lover? Why is her eyes on my salary?

So i should be her gate man why another is fvcking her right?

Please advise a brother
Re: Her eyes are on my salary despite she having someone else. by BlackDBagba: 8:00pm On Dec 30, 2016
What has?
Re: Her eyes are on my salary despite she having someone else. by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 30, 2016
Q
Re: Her eyes are on my salary despite she having someone else. by CyberGypsy(m): 8:01pm On Dec 30, 2016
friedcorn:
G
dude wtf cheesy
Re: Her eyes are on my salary despite she having someone else. by slimthugchimee(m): 8:01pm On Dec 30, 2016
stupid thing undecided

i pity you undecided
Re: Her eyes are on my salary despite she having someone else. by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 30, 2016
OP

1 Like

Re: Her eyes are on my salary despite she having someone else. by friedcorn: 8:17pm On Dec 30, 2016
All of you should go back and edit your post.....the rest gist is now displayed.
CyberGypsy:
dude wtf cheesy
Re: Her eyes are on my salary despite she having someone else. by friedcorn: 8:18pm On Dec 30, 2016
slimthugchimee:
stupid thing undecided

i pity you undecided
am not ur boyfriend....bye
Re: Her eyes are on my salary despite she having someone else. by CyberGypsy(m): 8:26pm On Dec 30, 2016
friedcorn:
All of you should go back and edit your post.....the rest gist is now displayed.
undecided ehyah superstar undecided
Re: Her eyes are on my salary despite she having someone else. by friedcorn: 8:35pm On Dec 30, 2016
CyberGypsy:
wow
dont mind that prosstitute.
Re: Her eyes are on my salary despite she having someone else. by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 30, 2016
she don already conclude say u be proper mugu..be careful else she will suck u dry of every kobo u gat..
Re: Her eyes are on my salary despite she having someone else. by ikp120(m): 8:43pm On Dec 30, 2016
friedcorn:
dont mind that prosstitute.
That's a guy o; he switched from m to f some months back.. grin grin grin
Re: Her eyes are on my salary despite she having someone else. by firstking01(m): 8:46pm On Dec 30, 2016
You 've already adviced yourself, what advice again are you looking for?
Re: Her eyes are on my salary despite she having someone else. by Elshahzad: 8:53pm On Dec 30, 2016
firstking01:
You 've already adviced yoursel, what advice again are you looking for?
bruh I weak
Re: Her eyes are on my salary despite she having someone else. by Greenbullet(m): 8:57pm On Dec 30, 2016
OP,THAT GIRL IS A GOOD DIGGING BIATCH,I HAVE DEALT WITH THEIR TYPE B4,THEY WANT TO LEECH ON YOU AND WANT YOU TO PAY FOR THEIR ENTIRE EXPENDITURE, OP THANK YOUR STARS THAT YOU DID NOT GIVE HER MONEY ONCE IF NOT YOUR NAME FOR BE ATM WITHOUT PIN,SHE FOR DEY SUCK YOU PASS ....,OP, DONT DATE THAT GIRL OOO,SHE IS AFTER YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY,SO JUST leave her alone ooo ,go your way.
Re: Her eyes are on my salary despite she having someone else. by raziboi(m): 9:00pm On Dec 30, 2016
MA MAN RUN OOOO

FRIEND ZONE THINGZ.........
Re: Her eyes are on my salary despite she having someone else. by friedcorn: 9:08pm On Dec 30, 2016
Greenbullet:
OP,THAT GIRL IS A GOOD DIGGING BIATCH,I HAVE DEALT WITH THEIR TYPE B4,THEY WANT TO LEECH ON YOU AND WANT YOU TO PAY FOR THEIR ENTIRE EXPENDITURE, OP THANK YOUR STARS THAT YOU DID NOT GIVE HER MONEY ONCE IF NOT YOUR NAME FOR BE ATM WITHOUT PIN,SHE FOR DEY SUCK YOU PASS ....,OP, DONT DATE THAT GIRL OOO,SHE IS AFTER YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY,SO JUST leave her alone ooo ,go your way.
bro tanx.....i neva knew what she was up to. She called me this afternoon and was caling me her brother.
Re: Her eyes are on my salary despite she having someone else. by friedcorn: 9:10pm On Dec 30, 2016
She has done a wicked thing to me.
raziboi:
MA MAN RUN OOOO

FRIEND ZONE THINGZ.........
Re: Her eyes are on my salary despite she having someone else. by Greenbullet(m): 9:36pm On Dec 30, 2016
friedcorn:
bro tanx.....i neva knew what she was up to. She called me this afternoon and was caling me her brother.
her Brother=maga\atm machine, no try am ooo
Re: Her eyes are on my salary despite she having someone else. by uzoormah(m): 10:10pm On Dec 30, 2016
RUN BRO!!!! RUN AND DON'T LOOK BACK

(1) (Reply)

Kelie Jenner Shows Her Boot On Black Pant- Photo / How To Get A Woman’s Phone Number And Getting Her Into Bed Easily / A Man In Need Of Woman To Marry Should Not Let This Pass Him By

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.