Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,424 members, 7,822,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Did My Eye Just Opened To Girls Dressing? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did My Eye Just Opened To Girls Dressing? (1628 Views)

This Boobs Gat My Eye / I Never Get Sexually Aroused Or Attracted To Girls Anymore, Am I Okay? / C Wetin My Eye C For Delta. If You See Delta Babe For Sapele Or Warri Abeg Run O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did My Eye Just Opened To Girls Dressing? by branhampaul: 8:15pm On Dec 30, 2016
I Live In Benin City, Edo State.
Am Wondering If My Eye Just Opened To Start Seeing The Way Our Ladies Dress Nowadays. Today I Waz In A Bank, A Girl Came To Withdraw Money From The Bank's Atm & She Was Wearing Tight Leggings, Her Top Was Half Her Upper Body So Her Abdomen Was Exposed. Thats What I Saw Today.
Okay, Now What I See Every Day Is This;
Girls Wearing Tight Leggings To The Extent Their Puzsy Is Showing.
Every Lady I See Now Even The One I Will See Tomorrow, I Do See Their Bare Buttocks Through Whatever They Wearing.
Am Wondering If This Has Being Happening And My Eye Just Opened Now To Start Noticing It.
The Way Ladies They Go Now Eh, Me No Know Oh, How Fashion For 2020 Wan Con Be.. Well, I Guess These Are Part Of What "We" Call Civilisation.
Re: Did My Eye Just Opened To Girls Dressing? by BlackDBagba: 8:17pm On Dec 30, 2016
Close your eyes and keep walking grin

1 Like

Re: Did My Eye Just Opened To Girls Dressing? by ojun50(m): 8:34pm On Dec 30, 2016
Na small u dey see i, i think Say lagos worst bt has i enter for xmas nd new break for Benin eh i no dey carry my eyes down oh i dey look any tin lookable. 2mro night enter ringroad nd Gra

1 Like

Re: Did My Eye Just Opened To Girls Dressing? by ikp120(m): 8:35pm On Dec 30, 2016
Abeg I go send you 40 matches wey dem go play tomorrow make you tell me which team go win. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Did My Eye Just Opened To Girls Dressing? by branhampaul: 9:14pm On Dec 30, 2016
ojun50:
Na small u dey see i, i think Say lagos worst bt has i enter for xmas nd new break for Benin eh i no dey carry my eyes down oh i dey look any tin lookable. 2mro night enter ringroad nd Gra
My Guy No Be Here Oh, Girls Dy Benin Oh.
Re: Did My Eye Just Opened To Girls Dressing? by firstking01(m): 9:44pm On Dec 30, 2016
Unknown to you they are prostitutes calling you for POS...if you know what that means.
Re: Did My Eye Just Opened To Girls Dressing? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 30, 2016
I heard edo ladies are terrible when it comes to dressing. I'm not surprised
Re: Did My Eye Just Opened To Girls Dressing? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 30, 2016
I hate the way you write so I can't read this... cry
Re: Did My Eye Just Opened To Girls Dressing? by slimthugchimee2(m): 9:53pm On Dec 30, 2016
no wonder you cant see what you are typing undecided

1 Like

Re: Did My Eye Just Opened To Girls Dressing? by branhampaul: 6:45am On Dec 31, 2016
firstking01:
Unknown to you they are prostitutes calling you for POS...if you know what that means.
What POS?
Re: Did My Eye Just Opened To Girls Dressing? by branhampaul: 6:48am On Dec 31, 2016
emitoz:
I heard edo ladies are terrible when it comes to dressing. I'm not surprised
My Guy, Am Not Sure Most Of Them Are Indigines.
slimthugchimee2:
no wonder you cant see what you are typing undecided
Assing?
Re: Did My Eye Just Opened To Girls Dressing? by branhampaul: 6:49am On Dec 31, 2016
AngelSweetLips:
I hate the way you write so I can't read this... cry
The Way I Write?, I Didn't Use Pen. What Yu Mean?
Re: Did My Eye Just Opened To Girls Dressing? by RENOWNED2(m): 7:40am On Dec 31, 2016
op, face front! them force you look?
Re: Did My Eye Just Opened To Girls Dressing? by firstking01(m): 10:07am On Dec 31, 2016
branhampaul:
What POS?
Pay of service...
Re: Did My Eye Just Opened To Girls Dressing? by FreeSpirited: 10:18am On Dec 31, 2016
Many would have been strong and successful pastors today if not for these whores

(1) (Reply)

My Bad Girlfriend / When Your Celibacy Game Is A1 (pic). / Single N Searching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.