Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,649 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

How To Be A Real Lagos Big Girl - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Be A Real Lagos Big Girl (34290 Views)

Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them / Man Exposes Lagos Big Boy Who Promised to Give him N2million for Mouth Action(pi / Lagos Big Boy Goes To Bed With 9 Ladies (viewers Discretion Adviced) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Be A Real Lagos Big Girl by RetroBoy: 5:38am On Feb 26, 2017
[quote author=iluvpomo post=54063983]The OP is essentially encouraging runs girl behavior [/quote
Google 'sarcasm'.]
Re: How To Be A Real Lagos Big Girl by theway83: 5:38am On Feb 26, 2017
when was the last you had sex
Re: How To Be A Real Lagos Big Girl by Nobody: 6:03am On Feb 26, 2017
ashewoboy:

source: http://pulse.ng/gist/pulse-list-how-to-be-a-real-lagos-big-girl-id5974317.html
These girls are losers and stup.id and nothing to write home about. Why would someone want any of them? Tell me because your forum looks crazy and mediocre.
Re: How To Be A Real Lagos Big Girl by spyg1(m): 6:08am On Feb 26, 2017
this thread will cause death of at least one Lagos runs bae
Re: How To Be A Real Lagos Big Girl by dangotesmummy: 6:17am On Feb 26, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: How To Be A Real Lagos Big Girl by Pearly255(f): 6:40am On Feb 26, 2017
This is misleading... sad Mennnn I don't wanna live that fake life. I'm OK with my Nokia 3310. Lol. That's why they keep getting killed by this influential men. You want money abi them go use u for money rituals.
Re: How To Be A Real Lagos Big Girl by Ezeego1(m): 6:45am On Feb 26, 2017
Pearly255:
This is misleading... sad Mennnn I don't wanna live that fake life. I'm OK with my Nokia 3310. Lol. That's why they keep getting killed by this influential men. You want money abi them go use u for money rituals.

Are you sure about that?
Re: How To Be A Real Lagos Big Girl by jd1986(m): 6:54am On Feb 26, 2017
dollyjoy:
Most seemingly "big girls' live very depressed lives. They just manage to keep up their fake lifestyles to avoid mockery from folks like "ME"

I'd rather cut my cloth according to my size!!
Dm me now... You are over ripped already grin grin
Re: How To Be A Real Lagos Big Girl by deathstroke(m): 6:59am On Feb 26, 2017
Why living a fake life?
If your papa no get, no dey form.
The real rich girls don't brag, they just simple, and do der thang!
Re: How To Be A Real Lagos Big Girl by deathstroke(m): 7:01am On Feb 26, 2017
Pearly255:
*in Falz voice*
Your face, it rezemble all these Lagos babes, grin
Re: How To Be A Real Lagos Big Girl by iluvpomo(m): 7:03am On Feb 26, 2017
RetroBoy:
Google 'sarcasm'
are you the OP's boy-toy? Let him speak for himself. grin
Re: How To Be A Real Lagos Big Girl by ikemesit4477: 7:05am On Feb 26, 2017
Re: How To Be A Real Lagos Big Girl by emsco(m): 7:07am On Feb 26, 2017
Useless post
Re: How To Be A Real Lagos Big Girl by transient123(m): 7:15am On Feb 26, 2017
dollyjoy:
Most seemingly "big girls' live very depressed lives. They just manage to keep up their fake lifestyles to avoid mockery from folks like "ME"

You are damn right, but these days, you cut your clothes according to your clothes, not size anymore.
Re: How To Be A Real Lagos Big Girl by yemzzy22(m): 7:16am On Feb 26, 2017
Lolzzz no enter danfo I dey laugh ur stupidity if u no go enter danfo if I buy Nokia touch light no collect m grin
Re: How To Be A Real Lagos Big Girl by yemzzy22(m): 7:16am On Feb 26, 2017
Lolzzz no enter danfo I dey laugh ur stupidity if u no go enter danfo then u be otumopo if I buy Nokia touch light no collect m grin
Re: How To Be A Real Lagos Big Girl by HARDDON: 7:36am On Feb 26, 2017
dollyjoy:

Yea, sure, beta be urself than live for d public eyes! Even d so called celebrities, @ d offshoot, do everytin to get fame, then wen they do get famous, do everything to keep off d camera ! Twisted

Cut your coat according to ur size?
What if ur size is bigger than ur cloth? shocked cheesy

It rather should read: cut ur coat according to ur cloth.

1 Like

Re: How To Be A Real Lagos Big Girl by Nobody: 7:38am On Feb 26, 2017
after all the big "girlism" during the day, they will still crawl into their one room apartment and wrestle each other for the last grains of garri at night. there is no stress in being you. op, ayam not doing
Re: How To Be A Real Lagos Big Girl by rosalieene(f): 7:40am On Feb 26, 2017
mtcheeww! who big girl epp
Re: How To Be A Real Lagos Big Girl by kechywillz(m): 7:57am On Feb 26, 2017
All the same,Na olosho Dem be
Re: How To Be A Real Lagos Big Girl by Nobody: 8:02am On Feb 26, 2017
Haute:

You're talking to educated people here. Why do they look worn out? And how did you arrive at a timespan of 2-5 years?

When she talks about time span I generally do agree with her. If a man is drawn solely by highly accentuated beauty or by a woman's sexuality he will need harder hits to sustain his interests. Everything in life reverts to average over time and the typical man will move on to something else hence the term " flavour of the month" think 5 years is very generous actually. The more time they spend together the faster you get regression to the mean.

Regarding "worn out" this is a generalization with some - I repeat some element of truth. Working the social scene and " keeping up with the joneses" places great stress on the human body and emotions. It's relentless pressure being subject to fashion or norms outside ones control, and unless the person knows how to rest they will experience emotional burn out which can over time result in physical burn out. Social life is hyper living wherever you are and time and age ultimately catch up with lack of sleep, alcohol and secondary smoke. But the dynamics of everyone's body is different an some have higher tolerance than others.

3 Likes

Re: How To Be A Real Lagos Big Girl by jordinsparkles(f): 8:13am On Feb 26, 2017
Check it, most of them live a fake life. Common....I do not have to do those unnecessary things to be a lagos "BIG" girl.
Re: How To Be A Real Lagos Big Girl by doninno(m): 8:13am On Feb 26, 2017
Ur thread as as pathetic as u r. Go home nd lectures ur sisters dis stupid advices
ashewoboy:

source: http://pulse.ng/gist/pulse-list-how-to-be-a-real-lagos-big-girl-id5974317.html
Re: How To Be A Real Lagos Big Girl by berrystunn(m): 8:49am On Feb 26, 2017
Amusaopeyemi:

Fake lifestyle like that of Seun egbegbe. Lol!

70% of them leaves fake life...
Re: How To Be A Real Lagos Big Girl by tokky1432: 9:00am On Feb 26, 2017
@op hope you are not teaching girls to live above their means. All is vanity.
Re: How To Be A Real Lagos Big Girl by olac21(m): 9:01am On Feb 26, 2017
Who are those on the first two picturesThey look like masqurades to me!
Re: How To Be A Real Lagos Big Girl by distilledwalex(m): 9:08am On Feb 26, 2017
JatiJati... Get education and break barriers. .. Youll be bigger than the biggest..
Re: How To Be A Real Lagos Big Girl by princeakins(m): 9:10am On Feb 26, 2017
sweettease:
Most of them actually have a big girl spin lifespan of 2-5 years max after which they look worn out and tokunbo-ish... Why would I want that? undecided

Most of them don't fink of d latter only d present to meet dr needs.
Re: How To Be A Real Lagos Big Girl by princeakins(m): 9:18am On Feb 26, 2017
Pearly255:

I know u used an I phone 7 to snap dt pix on ur profile.

Nyc one tho cool grin kiss
Re: How To Be A Real Lagos Big Girl by princeakins(m): 9:19am On Feb 26, 2017
jordinsparkles:
Check it, most of them live a fake life. Common....I do not have to do those unnecessary things to be a lagos "BIG" girl.

Oya Miss independent cheesy

I see ya wink
Re: How To Be A Real Lagos Big Girl by Mrslimblack(m): 9:38am On Feb 26, 2017
So from you penned down here, in reality Lagos Big girls are fake
Re: How To Be A Real Lagos Big Girl by willibounce1(m): 9:41am On Feb 26, 2017
Simply become a high class certified SHONMULA (Olosho).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do I Handle This? / "It Is Time Stella Damasus & Daniel Ademinokan Had A Baby"- Fan. Actress Replies / Please What Can I use to cure the Pimples On My Face?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.