Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,425 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Top 10 Reasons To Never Steal Your Best Friend’s Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 10 Reasons To Never Steal Your Best Friend’s Boyfriend (1101 Views)

These Are The Types Of Men That Can Easily Steal Your Woman / Girl Slapped & Disgraced For Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend (Photos) / Woman Travels From Lagos To Ogbomosho To Sleep With Her Friend's Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 Reasons To Never Steal Your Best Friend’s Boyfriend by lola024(f): 9:23pm On Dec 30, 2016
Best friends often swear by this that they will never let a guy come in between their friendship. No matter whom the guy is and how he makes them feel but nothing can break their friendship or lessen the affection they have for each other. But sometimes it becomes hard to keep promises, especially when your best friend’s boyfriend is super cute and adorable! Being your best friend’s partner you are ought to spend some time with him too and also at certain times you two can be together with no best friend around. And naturally if you spend a lot of time with someone you risk developing a soft corner for them and may ultimately fall in love with that person. If that is what is happening with you too then stop, at this very moment. No matter how hard it may seem but recall what you said to your best friend about keeping her before any guy and the trust you two share. How would she feel when she gets to know that you are after her boyfriend and are trying stealing him away from her? It will destroy her and even you won’t be able to stay at peace. So here are 10 reasons why you should NOT fall for the temptation and stay away from stealing your best friend’s boyfriend.

10. Leads to Awkwardness
Love triangles are always filled with complications and lots of awkwardness. What earlier used to be fun-loving times can now pop up all sorts of tensions and issues. And there is sure going to be a lot of awkwardness between everyone involved. If you are the reason behind your best friend’s breakup it will disturb two of yours friendship and if her former boyfriend is your current one then trust me, the situation can’t get worse than this.

9. Morally incorrect
Setting an eye on what’s not yours is a bad thing and when we are talking about boyfriends it is ethically a crime. Your best friend has meant the world to you and stealing her boyfriend is a pathetically selfish act and if you are a person with a good conscience, you will know it’s not correct and you should not do it under any circumstances.

8. Can cause Embarrassment
If you dream of snatching away your best friend’s man and fly away to a dreamland with him then you might need a reality check over her. You still got to live around the same people who will judge you and judge you bad for doing this. You might become the butt of jokes in your entire school or in your friend’s circles which will bring about embarrassment for both you and your new found love. People can say pretty mean things just to have a laugh. A loser, cheater or a backstabber, you never know what they will start calling you. So if not for your best friend, then for at least for your self-respect you should NOT do this and spare everyone from embarrassment.

7. Fills you with Guilt
When one is blinded by a new love they don’t ponder upon things around them but get lost in their own love bubble. At such a time it becomes hard for them to differentiate between right and wrong or think how things can turn in a longer run. But sooner or later there comes a moment of realization. And that will fill you with guilt and remorse. You will find yourself blameworthy for cheating over your best friend, acting selfish and stupid and ruining over some beautiful bonds.

6. There’s no going back
We all make mistakes, some minor some major. And when one fine day we realize about them we start walking on our guilt trip. At such times one is willing to do anything to get back to the past and undo certain actions. But what’s once done is done. There is no going back from there. You have to learn to live with the consequences of your deeds and when the deeds include stealing best friend’s boyfriend, the consequences are ought to be harsh.

5. You can’t have a happy relationship either
What can you say about the quality and the longevity of a relationship that started with sneaking behind your best friend with her boyfriend? And here we are talking about a guy who dumps his girlfriend to be with her best friend. What kind of person does that make him? Not a loyal one I am sure. And a relationship involving an un-loyal man can never prosper. What he did to her tomorrow he might be doing the same thing to you by moving on to another woman. Moreover even you can’t be able to enjoy your romance knowing what you did to your best friend. So instead of having such a relationship, you better not have one and let your friend enjoy hers peacefully.

4. Will destroy the friendship
True friendships are hard to find and once you have that they are worth cherishing for a lifetime. But you also got to protect that friendship from time to time as even the strongest of bonds can get bruised. Getting close to your best friend’s boyfriend is bound to affect the friendship between you two and not just affect but it can destroy it completely making it impossible to rekindle. So you have to think about that precious bond you share with her and how important it is for both of you to have that. Can you let anything hamper that intimacy and closeness that you have adored for all this time?

3. Will break the Trust
Human bonds and especially friendships are built on the foundation of trust. Within best friends this trust is the strongest and almost unshakable. However certain unfavorable conditions can cause serious damage to it which is often un-repairable. And if the situation involves taking each other’s boyfriends trust is the thing that gets the worst hit. Your best friend will never be able to trust you again no matter how sorry you feel afterwards and what you do to make up for it. Once gone, the same kind of trust can never be developed again.

2. It will break her
A confidant, a companion, well-wisher and what not. She has been and meant so much to you and so do you mean to her. Seeing her getting hurt and devastated is one of your worst nightmares. And the thing that you are going to do to her can break her completely. What happened to “Mess with her I break you” attitude of yours anyway? Now you can’t be messing with her heart and feelings for your own good. Think about her.

1. You will lose your best friend
People who have a best friend in their life who can stand up for them whenever they can’t are truly lucky. Or one can say a life without a best friend is a life wasted. And when you have got one you shall acknowledge her importance and shall do every possible thing to never let her go. But falling for her boyfriend and then trying to steal him from her will surely make you lose your best friend. And no guy can be worth that.

If You are on PC right now..... we can chat here faster Chat Lola

Re: Top 10 Reasons To Never Steal Your Best Friend’s Boyfriend by makydee(f): 9:24pm On Dec 30, 2016
One of the reasons why I'll rather not have friends, cool

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Reasons To Never Steal Your Best Friend’s Boyfriend by RONAN(m): 9:25pm On Dec 30, 2016
Oh please.. We all know these hoes ain't loyal...

No matter what you write, if the guy just gives her his phone to play temple run, she would just open her legs like; Y
Re: Top 10 Reasons To Never Steal Your Best Friend’s Boyfriend by lola024(f): 9:28pm On Dec 30, 2016
RONAN:
Oh please.. We all know these hoes ain't loyal...

No matter what you write, if the guy just gives her his phone to play temple run, she would just open her legs like; Y

that's not true for all girls..... we ain't that useless or cheap
Re: Top 10 Reasons To Never Steal Your Best Friend’s Boyfriend by amnesty7: 9:34pm On Dec 30, 2016
11. Article too long and boring

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Reasons To Never Steal Your Best Friend’s Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 30, 2016
makydee:
One of the reasons why I'll rather not have friends, cool

because you're afraid you'd steal your bestie's boify? shocked

Re: Top 10 Reasons To Never Steal Your Best Friend’s Boyfriend by RONAN(m): 9:34pm On Dec 30, 2016
lola024:

that's not true for all girls..... we ain't that useless or cheap
True.. Not all girls are the same.. But you all keep falling for the same old trick everytime.. Temple run or Transcorp Hilton,same shvt!
Re: Top 10 Reasons To Never Steal Your Best Friend’s Boyfriend by makydee(f): 9:35pm On Dec 30, 2016
Estharfabian:

because you're afraid you'd steal your bestie's boify? shocked

Cos it will be hard trusting that friend. You know me Esther, I'll never do that cool
Re: Top 10 Reasons To Never Steal Your Best Friend’s Boyfriend by taiocol: 9:41pm On Dec 30, 2016
Even if I like a girl and my friend is aware of it even I die tomorrow, ten years after my friend won't even take her out on a date
Re: Top 10 Reasons To Never Steal Your Best Friend’s Boyfriend by lola024(f): 9:44pm On Dec 30, 2016
amnesty7:
11. Article too long and boring

lmaoooo.... lazy guy.... lolzzzzzz
Re: Top 10 Reasons To Never Steal Your Best Friend’s Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 30, 2016
makydee:
Cos it will be hard trusting that friend. You know me Esther, I'll never do that cool

I was kidding sweetie... smiley

I know you'd never...tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Reasons To Never Steal Your Best Friend’s Boyfriend by lola024(f): 9:44pm On Dec 30, 2016
taiocol:
Even if I like a girl and my friend is aware of it even I die tomorrow, ten years after my friend won't even take her out on a date

but after 12 years
Re: Top 10 Reasons To Never Steal Your Best Friend’s Boyfriend by taiocol: 9:53pm On Dec 30, 2016
lola024:

but after 12 years
He won't.
Re: Top 10 Reasons To Never Steal Your Best Friend’s Boyfriend by Pheals(f): 9:57pm On Dec 30, 2016
later u guys will be saying another woobish like ::::::: if you apply for unilag and you ain't giving admission won't you try lasu?

if your bf is trust worthy and you have no issues (u hold him tight and your relationship is a serious type ) no reason y he should consider your friend

personal opinion
Re: Top 10 Reasons To Never Steal Your Best Friend’s Boyfriend by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:00pm On Dec 30, 2016
That thing hurts, at least I think it will, I remember the evening me and my friend saw one beautiful chick, I told him I wanted to have a go, he urged me to leave her for him, he got that chick, the chick would come to our hostel and even speak with me, I was like "Why Taiwo? this chick shoulda been my guest" I must confess it took time before I got over it because I love pretty girls and this chick was my favorite color, chocolate, so how would I feel my gf was snatched? I'd not feel good about it
Re: Top 10 Reasons To Never Steal Your Best Friend’s Boyfriend by makydee(f): 10:05pm On Dec 30, 2016
Estharfabian:

I was kidding sweetie... smiley

I know you'd never...tongue

I know that too tongue

(1) (Reply)

Hot romance escape at a wedding.... Wet.. / Can U Friend Ur Cousin Cousin / Bye Bye Nl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.