Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

The Best Performing Governors In 2016? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Best Performing Governors In 2016? (48079 Views)

Buhari Meets APC Governors In London (Photo) / Name Four Best Performing Governors In Nigeria / Name The Worst Three Performing Governors In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best Performing Governors In 2016? by Onomine34: 1:26pm On Dec 31, 2016
I am from delta state and my credit goes to Governor fayose of ekiti. is the best governor
If you look at what he has done
One major thing he did Was when he started paying unemployed graduate
Secondly when he makes the promise that he will give the successful persons automatic employment and one million naira to the npower candidate in his state
Thirdly when he tried to protect his people from fulani Hess men by passing a bill in ekiti state constitution restricting the fulani for parading their cow the way they like

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Best Performing Governors In 2016? by GoodyOG: 1:50pm On Dec 31, 2016
[/b]WHY WONT IT BE AMBODE...PERSON WAY B GOVERNOR OF A COUNTRY.....[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]
Re: The Best Performing Governors In 2016? by MDOLOFU: 1:54pm On Dec 31, 2016
I give it to YAHAYA Bello of Kogi state
Re: The Best Performing Governors In 2016? by ImoRiver: 2:10pm On Dec 31, 2016
ajepako:
1. Ambode

2. Ambode

3.Ambode...

l dislike APC with passion but Ambode of my state has done wonderfully well and l can personally point to several places in my hood that have experienced great transformation..

Wike of Rivers State also takes a big kudos because l was in PH recently and l was wowed..

Amosu of Ogun State too ..at least Mowe where my convention ground is situated is looking better and the major road tarred recently
That is my opinion..

In what way has Wike performed to an extent you were wowed? Is it roads, Schools, hospitals, scholarship, payment of salaries or what exactly?

1 Like

Re: The Best Performing Governors In 2016? by Schematics: 2:11pm On Dec 31, 2016
aalangel:
Obiano and Ambode.

GBAM!

3 Likes

Re: The Best Performing Governors In 2016? by mtngloetiartel: 2:15pm On Dec 31, 2016
ajepako:

Funny but l am not oloselu na..l just enjoy NL...
Any harm done?
maa dami loun jare! Am just poking u ni! How na?
Re: The Best Performing Governors In 2016? by Rasheed02(m): 2:34pm On Dec 31, 2016
Blackie46:
Ambode performed well below average. Though media hype has portrayed him as a performing governor. Taking a cursory look at Lagos, one can only link the governor to underperformance. For instance, since Ambode became governor, supply of water has become epileptic. Some areas in Lagos could only boast of 36hour water supply per week. Education under Ambode has experienced a free fall. You can imagine a condition where students of public schools in Lagos dont have teachers in major subjects like Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics for science students and Literature, CRK, History for art students. A ready example is Ajumoni secondary school in Iyana Isolo, Atunrase High school in Ishaga et cetera. Ambode has refused to conduct long overdue LG elections in Lagos bacause of fear of losing to the opposition. What about health? Lagos has lost it. Lagos is now dirtier courtesy Gov. Ambode.
Haters will see you walking on water and they will say it is because you can't swim. Human beings are insatiable. With due respect sir, you can G2H

1 Like

Re: The Best Performing Governors In 2016? by Ofineme(m): 2:37pm On Dec 31, 2016
Non of them is performing. There are all thieves
Re: The Best Performing Governors In 2016? by ilevic(m): 2:40pm On Dec 31, 2016
Re: The Best Performing Governors In 2016? by ilevic(m): 2:40pm On Dec 31, 2016
the answer is in Psalm 14:3. click like if u got the message

1 Like

Re: The Best Performing Governors In 2016? by datribune: 2:40pm On Dec 31, 2016
Ambode without a doubt. I'm very happy that I voted for him. Everywhere I turn, I see his good works, even here in my neighbourhood. My action Governor, pls keep it up.

2 Likes

Re: The Best Performing Governors In 2016? by Dezzx(m): 2:42pm On Dec 31, 2016
Caseless:
nah! For development, infrastructural development I mean. Or is that not the basis on which the rating is required?
if that's the yardstick, elrufai won't be in consideration.
Re: The Best Performing Governors In 2016? by alexiej(m): 2:43pm On Dec 31, 2016
Perfecttouch:
abeg remove fatai Ahmed,he is worse than worst

Trust me, he can't be as bad as Ajimobi in Oyo State and Aregbesola in Osun State. They are unlimited failures!
Re: The Best Performing Governors In 2016? by alexiej(m): 2:45pm On Dec 31, 2016
ilevic:
the answer is in Psalm 14:3. click like if u got the message

Hehehe... Ur head is there... grin
Re: The Best Performing Governors In 2016? by Emmyrind1: 3:01pm On Dec 31, 2016
If u no comot yahaya bello before thunder fire u
Re: The Best Performing Governors In 2016? by adimsmt: 4:16pm On Dec 31, 2016
Alhkerimu:
Among them who is the best.
Pls No insult, comment with correct answer.

What are the criteria to determine who is the best governor, because For us to accurately know the best we have to do it according to the size of each states budget, you can't compare the number of projects in Lagos state and that of Enugu state for instants.
Re: The Best Performing Governors In 2016? by AbuadStudent(m): 4:26pm On Dec 31, 2016
Omo..Epe was deserted for years..Ambode took it upon himself to fix the roads.

1 Like

Re: The Best Performing Governors In 2016? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 31, 2016
nonsobaba:
Sentiments aside, Obiano is the best. I am talking of real, people-focused governance and not governance approved by news media just because they have their base in a particular state.

you are an Apga fat pig for saying thus

no offense pls
have you been to Awka b4, it lacks structure, no road.....awka it no good than my village.

obiano only achievement is the. flyover which he isn't the initiator..

So don't come and applaud a governor that like noise nd littering the state with "WILLIE IS WORKING. "work fire

he was left with of 60bn with no. debt.
now anambra is owing

go ask hawkers in street of. Awka about obiano, ask small scale business How far,keke or bus drivers
the kind of tax dy pay ehen

abeg ooh don't say that again
Re: The Best Performing Governors In 2016? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 31, 2016
Despite this fact, he's been crowned a hero and his over-heralded return by his people. angry angry imagine
MrTruth4real:
I ll give it to ambode, but I think he's lucky because Lagos generates a very large revenue compare to other states.while I ll gv worst performing to okowa, but its not also his fault, ibori use delta state as collateral to take loan, and we are still paying the debt till tomorrow.
Re: The Best Performing Governors In 2016? by aalangel(f): 5:30pm On Dec 31, 2016
Schematics:

GBAM!

Lolzzzz. Thanks.
Re: The Best Performing Governors In 2016? by Jungleluv5: 5:44pm On Dec 31, 2016
Blackie46:
Ambode performed well below average. Though media hype has portrayed him as a performing governor. Taking a cursory look at Lagos, one can only link the governor to underperformance. For instance, since Ambode became governor, supply of water has become epileptic. Some areas in Lagos could only boast of 36hour water supply per week. Education under Ambode has experienced a free fall. You can imagine a condition where students of public schools in Lagos dont have teachers in major subjects like Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics for science students and Literature, CRK, History for art students. A ready example is Ajumoni secondary school in Iyana Isolo, Atunrase High school in Ishaga et cetera. Ambode has refused to conduct long overdue LG elections in Lagos bacause of fear of losing to the opposition. What about health? Lagos has lost it. Lagos is now dirtier courtesy Gov. Ambode.
Please you are from which state let me know your gov.
Re: The Best Performing Governors In 2016? by poshybae: 5:53pm On Dec 31, 2016
I think it's,,,
1, Ambode
2 .Akinwumi Ambode
3. Gov, Akinwunmi Ambode of Lagos

1 Like

Re: The Best Performing Governors In 2016? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 31, 2016
jaybillionaire:
Despite this fact, he's been crowned a hero and his over-heralded return by his people. angry angry imagine
Guy am from Delta state so I know what am saying. Which people are u talking about, abeg don't make me vex wit ur dumb comment.
Re: The Best Performing Governors In 2016? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 31, 2016
CplusJason:
Are you from delta state? Just answer this question.
Yes na, am 150% warri boy.
Re: The Best Performing Governors In 2016? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Dec 31, 2016
OBIANO IS THE WORST
Re: The Best Performing Governors In 2016? by Tino86(m): 4:34pm On Jan 01, 2017
They are all unrepentant criminals. They all performed woeffly, except the likes of Obiano with his tremendous industialization, few capital projects, and regular payment of workersMay God judge them all according to their deeds.
Re: The Best Performing Governors In 2016? by Makanjuismail(m): 4:51pm On Jan 01, 2017
Ambode and Willy Obiano all the way. Both have demonstrated right thinking in governance. They have executed some strategic projects that did not involve spending huge public funds. I respect the teams that are working with the two governors. Kindly take out Ajimobi.

1 Like

Re: The Best Performing Governors In 2016? by Hexbee: 4:05pm On Mar 26, 2017
Alhkerimu:
Among them who is the best.
Pls No insult, comment with correct answer.
Aregbesola of osun state is the best performing goveror. With the little he s earning he still perform well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Disagreement In Niger Delta After Buhari Appoints Boroh As Amnesty Chairman / MC Oluomo Stops NURTW Ticket Sales, Operation In Lagos / Supreme Court Adjourns New Naira Note Suit Till February 22

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.