Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

The Best Performing Governors In 2016? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Best Performing Governors In 2016? (48061 Views)

Buhari Meets APC Governors In London (Photo) / Name Four Best Performing Governors In Nigeria / Name The Worst Three Performing Governors In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best Performing Governors In 2016? by chrisxxx(m): 9:16am On Dec 31, 2016
frankmoney:
which road structure ? He just amended some port holes , and u guys are acting like he did one magnificent construction , the road he has actually completed is not up to 3 sef
The pot holes were there and your lion used money meant for it to sponsor presidential campaign.
Re: The Best Performing Governors In 2016? by obataokenwa(m): 9:17am On Dec 31, 2016
frankmoney:
lol where in Rivera state wowed u ? Because wike has done Nothing literally
How can u be bad market like this. Even a blind me sees all the road projects completed within a short period. Rumuokuta girls is now converted to boarding from scratch. see woji road, see Elioparanwo to Ozuoba, see wimpey to saipem. see mile 3 market roads. the whole Ogoni road. go to etche. go to eleka. check out rumuokoro to rumuodara and the whole of that axis. rupokwu to SARS and beyond. the whole bad roads in diobu. should we talk about the traffic lights in almost all the major roads in ph Now.. always say the truth. brother, I have nothing to benefit and not even a Rivers State indigene but the truth must be told. thanks

2 Likes

Re: The Best Performing Governors In 2016? by Alhkerimu(m): 9:18am On Dec 31, 2016
[quote author=CplusJason post=52414022] Majority of we deltans love him so much.

So tell me, who are you a disgrace to?

Your family i guess....[/quote
Eyaa you're still with this problem. I thought you have cure it long time ago.
May God deliver you from this freak !!!
Re: The Best Performing Governors In 2016? by four4: 9:18am On Dec 31, 2016
bellenornor:
Our governor is not there, why?
pls who b our govanot
Re: The Best Performing Governors In 2016? by justman911(m): 9:19am On Dec 31, 2016
ITbomb:
Rochas
Stop it! Just stop it.
Re: The Best Performing Governors In 2016? by softwerk(f): 9:20am On Dec 31, 2016
I like Fayose, though he hasn't worked this year but he has been fighting for us to 'Get Help' (GH) from this Buhari govt that has frozen our Mavros grin grin grin
Re: The Best Performing Governors In 2016? by amdoyin82(m): 9:22am On Dec 31, 2016
Blackie46:
Those saying Ambode is the best dont reside in Lagos and lacks first hand information. I want to believe that their Info comes only from the media. Ambode is nothing compared to Fashola in his first tenure. He is just another puppet of Tinubu. The only achievement of Ambode is increased IGR in Lagos state
get out of here. Witch! Ur hatred for Ambode is not of this world. You guys will never get satisfied.
Re: The Best Performing Governors In 2016? by frankmoney(m): 9:22am On Dec 31, 2016
chrisxxx:

The pot holes were there and your lion used money meant for it to sponsor presidential campaign.
lol don't get emotional bro , most people here claim he constructed roads , while in reality he only did a few amendments on port holes and commissioned it like he constructed the road , he is not the best governor and that's the plain truth , look at health centers , primary schools all in a bad shape , go to eleme and ask them if they are safe , or omoku , or even etche, should I talk about salaries ? ...my brother leave that thing .. The best governor to me is anambra state governor .. He has really reshaped the state

1 Like

Re: The Best Performing Governors In 2016? by Shaw007(m): 9:22am On Dec 31, 2016
please i just want to know what gov. Olusegun Mimiko is doing up there? undecided
Re: The Best Performing Governors In 2016? by amdoyin82(m): 9:23am On Dec 31, 2016
softwerk:
I like Fayose, though he hasn't worked this year but he has been fighting for us to 'Get Help' (GH) from this Buhari govt that has frozen our Mavros grin grin grin
I no fit laugh

2 Likes

Re: The Best Performing Governors In 2016? by olasmith10(m): 9:23am On Dec 31, 2016
tunjijones:

Did you hear what the op say? No insults. That's his own view it might be contrary to urs. DAT doesn't mean u shd insult him. Can u grow up pls?

What do u expect from d society when someone wakes up this morning and tells the whole community that today is January 31st 2017, and he tried to make dem believe him..
Re: The Best Performing Governors In 2016? by obi2m: 9:23am On Dec 31, 2016
I think it depends on d state u reside. To me Governor Wike of Rivers state deserves it.
Re: The Best Performing Governors In 2016? by obataokenwa(m): 9:23am On Dec 31, 2016
frankmoney:
which road structure ? He just amended some port holes , and u guys are acting like he did one magnificent construction , the road he has actually completed is not up to 3 sef
Chai, I'm sorry for your type. your hatred for Wike will make you never benefit from Rivers State. How can u say he has completed only three roads? With ur type, God won't put anything good in ur hands cos u don't judge right.
Re: The Best Performing Governors In 2016? by tunjijones(m): 9:25am On Dec 31, 2016
CplusJason:
Majority of we deltans love him so much.

So tell me, who are you a disgrace to?

Your family i guess....

Bros I dnt mean to be rude ooo. But how can u pple love someone that stole billions of naira from u? I don't get dis naija mentality.

3 Likes

Re: The Best Performing Governors In 2016? by superstar1(m): 9:25am On Dec 31, 2016
Ambode all the way.

Thank God we did not allow Red Mudsters, Ojukwus and Osus to install Just Kidding on us.

1 Like

Re: The Best Performing Governors In 2016? by CplusJason: 9:26am On Dec 31, 2016
[quote author=Alhkerimu post=52414262][/quote] Lol, a dumb Akuya like you? Wetin i nor go see for Nairaland. grin

Please go and continue with your sugarcane business.
Re: The Best Performing Governors In 2016? by frankmoney(m): 9:26am On Dec 31, 2016
obataokenwa:
How can u be bad market like this. Even a blind me sees all the road projects completed within a short period. Rumuokuta girls is now converted to boarding from scratch. see woji road, see Elioparanwo to Ozuoba, see wimpey to saipem. see mile 3 market roads. the whole Ogoni road. go to etche. go to eleka. check out rumuokoro to rumuodara and the whole of that axis. rupokwu to SARS and beyond. the whole bad roads in diobu. should we talk about the traffic lights in almost all the major roads in ph Now.. always say the truth. brother, I have nothing to benefit and not even a Rivers State indigene but the truth must be told. thanks
what exactly did he do in woji road ? I stay in woji and the port hole he fixed is not up to five , I can name the exacts spots for you , and he commissioned it like he built the road , rupokwu to SARS road , the contract was awarded by past administration , yes he tried for the traffic lights , you talking about just one school , what about the rest of the primary schools that are in a bad shape ? Or health centers? Or the salary he has not paid teachers ? Should I talk about security in etche , omoku , eleme , akpajo? My brother he is not the best , he is trying but definitely not the best

1 Like

Re: The Best Performing Governors In 2016? by tunery004(m): 9:26am On Dec 31, 2016
1 . The transformation of iyana oworo
2. The on-going alternative route from ifako to kosofe to ease traffic
3. The partnership with kebbi state to give us lake rice
4. employment of over 1300 new teachers
5. employment of over 1200 into the civil service
6. supporting and promoting entertainment all across the state
7. Proposed reconstruction of the lekki roundabouts to ease traffic
8. Prompt payment of Salaries
9. blocking off all express road to secure more lives and make lagosians more responsible

I can go on and on

Ambode..... Ambode...... Ambode .....

6 Likes

Re: The Best Performing Governors In 2016? by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 31, 2016
Caseless:
El rufai

El-kanemi warriors of maiduguri.
Re: The Best Performing Governors In 2016? by frankmoney(m): 9:27am On Dec 31, 2016
obataokenwa:
Chai, I'm sorry for your type. your hatred for Wike will make you never benefit from Rivers State. How can u say he has completed only three roads? With ur type, God won't put anything good in ur hands cos u don't judge right.
name the roads wike built from scratch and completed am not talking about pot holes , because you guys claim he constructed roads , am not saying he is not trying , but to call him the best , is a complete joke

2 Likes

Re: The Best Performing Governors In 2016? by Gap2020(m): 9:28am On Dec 31, 2016
philssstudy:
b
Philippine again. Where are we heading to, last week I also! Burundi.
Re: The Best Performing Governors In 2016? by Jokkarm: 9:28am On Dec 31, 2016
Am bode is the man no aguement. Followed by fayose of Ekiti

1 Like

Re: The Best Performing Governors In 2016? by otokx(m): 9:29am On Dec 31, 2016
frankmoney:
lol where in Rivera state wowed u ? Because wike has done Nothing literally

Wike is doing a lot of inner roads especially in the Ikwerre speaking part of the state, this link roads are meant to relieve burden on the major roads in Port Harcourt.
Re: The Best Performing Governors In 2016? by obataokenwa(m): 9:30am On Dec 31, 2016
frankmoney:
what exactly did he do in woji road ? I stay in woji and the port hole he fixed is not up to five , I can name the exacts spots for you , and he commissioned it like he built the road , rupokwu to SARS road , the contract was awarded by past administration , yes he tried for the traffic lights , you talking about just one school , what about the rest of the primary schools that are in a bad shape ? Or health centers? Or the salary he has not paid teachers ? Should I talk about security in etche , omoku , eleme , akpajo? My brother he is not the best , he is trying but definitely not the best
This issue of past administration started them should stop. the roads are of standard. I bet you no other governor has done like Wike this 19months. presently I'm in the north. the recession bits harder here more. but me my case is different. my best year ever
Re: The Best Performing Governors In 2016? by frankmoney(m): 9:32am On Dec 31, 2016
otokx:

Wike is doing a lot of inner roads especially in the Ikwerre speaking part of the state, this link roads are meant to relieve burden on the major roads in Port Harcourt.
get my point , he is trying but other parts he has been lacking , and to call him the best governor based on that is a joke , Willie obaino to me is the best
Re: The Best Performing Governors In 2016? by engrfcuksmtin(m): 9:33am On Dec 31, 2016
grin grin grin And the award of best performing governor 2016 in Nigeria goes to..........................Governor! Rauf! Aregbesola!

And acceptance speech of Aregbesola goes does: I dedicate this award to all Civil and Public servant in the state of Osun who am owing 8months salary!

In my Opinion none of them can be rated 3 on the scale of 10 cos there is hunger, insecurity and instability in every state of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: The Best Performing Governors In 2016? by tunjijones(m): 9:34am On Dec 31, 2016
ojinuocheibi:
SMUEL ORTOM

Samuel what? I went to markudi for the first time abt 2weeks ago. I was really disappointed. All these govs are very wicked and hrtless. The city is nothing to write home abt. Akure is way way better and more developed than makurdi. I used to compare makurdi with cities like jos, owerri, Abeokuta and co. But makurdi dey compete with the likes of ado ekiti... Its really a shame

2 Likes

Re: The Best Performing Governors In 2016? by chrisxxx(m): 9:34am On Dec 31, 2016
frankmoney:
lol don't get emotional bro , most people here claim he constructed roads , while in reality he only did a few amendments on port holes and commissioned it like he constructed the road , he is not the best governor and that's the plain truth , look at health centers , primary schools all in a bad shape , go to eleme and ask them if they are safe , or omoku , or even etche, should I talk about salaries ? ...my brother leave that thing .. The best governor to me is anambra state governor .. He has really reshaped the state
People like you would never appreciate what they have. Even if you were in Anambra you would point Lagos State if not Rivers State. Anambra governor has spent more years there than Wike. He was handed a functional system unlike Wike where his predecessor openly boasted that he had embezzled the money in the state coffer to ensure Wike would not succeed. The paucity of fund presently would only give Wike the option of opportunity cost. And that is what he is doing.
Re: The Best Performing Governors In 2016? by obataokenwa(m): 9:35am On Dec 31, 2016
frankmoney:
name the roads wike built from scratch and completed am not talking about pot holes , because you guys claim he constructed roads , am not saying he is not trying , but to call him the best , is a complete joke
I left ph for a project in the north, I've seen their extent here. I don't know about Ambode. please tell me who you thought is the best. imagine Rivers State is in peace? That man has done more than people imagined. I'm not from Rivers State, but if I don't say the truth, then my conscience will worry me. the issue of past administration started them is past. He's incharge Now and he won't leave ones Amaechi started and pursue unfruitful ones

1 Like

Re: The Best Performing Governors In 2016? by frankmoney(m): 9:35am On Dec 31, 2016
obataokenwa:
This issue of past administration started them should stop. the roads are of standard. I bet you no other governor has done like Wike this 19months. presently I'm in the north. the recession bits harder here more. but me my case is different. my best year ever
am given you raw facts , because he REPAIRED a few roads does not make him the best , other areas he has been lacking , security , job creation , innovations etc you get my point ?
Re: The Best Performing Governors In 2016? by Enice(m): 9:35am On Dec 31, 2016
MrTruth4real:
I ll give it to ambode, but I think he's lucky because Lagos generates a very large revenue compare to other states.while I ll gv worst performing to okowa, but its not also his fault, ibori use delta state as collateral to take loan, and we are still paying the debt till tomorrow.
Okowa's lack of achievement is not because of Ibori but because of drop in the revenue and allocation from FAAC. When the Niger Delta Avengers were bombing, some of you guys were shouting GOOD! Now this same bombing has come back to bite your ass. The revenue of Delta state has dropped drastically making it difficult to pay salaries talkless of projects. If you bring a infested wood of ants into your house, do not complain when the lizards come.

1 Like

Re: The Best Performing Governors In 2016? by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 31, 2016
Paretomaster:
give it to Gov Bagudo of Kebbi state, for aiding the farmers to provide LAKE rice in collaboration with Gov Ambode.

thereby creating more employment opportunities..

For making sure there is at least 20 hours Power in Kebbi State.....etc..

Governors and Elected persons have no say on power supply which is a (national)federal/ppp business .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ojukwu On His First Day As Governor Of The Eastern Region (Throwback Photos) / John Bray Visits Fayose Over Ekiti Election (Photos) / Moment Supporters Cheered Peter Obi As He Trekked To His Campaign Venue In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.