Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,677 members, 7,831,103 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

The Best Performing Governors In 2016? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Best Performing Governors In 2016? (48072 Views)

Buhari Meets APC Governors In London (Photo) / Name Four Best Performing Governors In Nigeria / Name The Worst Three Performing Governors In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best Performing Governors In 2016? by Ten12(m): 9:03am On Dec 31, 2016
I saw only 3governors dia, obiano, wike nd fayose abeg who are dos oda pipo
Re: The Best Performing Governors In 2016? by AWONEYAN(m): 9:04am On Dec 31, 2016
AA... For excellence....
Akinwumi Ambode..
Pls ignore pseudo analysis of hatters.....
Eshin to siwaju oti pa gbo Koni naa......Eye Jan pata

8 Likes

Re: The Best Performing Governors In 2016? by AntiWailer: 9:04am On Dec 31, 2016
Blackie46:
Ambode performed well below average. Though media hype has portrayed him as a performing governor. Taking a cursory look at Lagos, one can only link the governor to underperformance. For instance, since Ambode became governor, supply of water has become epileptic. Some areas in Lagos could only boast of 36hour water supply per week. Education under Ambode has experienced a free fall. You can imagine a condition where students of public schools in Lagos dont have teachers in major subjects like Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics for science students and Literature, CRK, History for art students. A ready example is Ajumoni secondary school in Iyana Isolo, Atunrase High school in Ishaga et cetera. Ambode has refused to conduct long overdue LG elections in Lagos bacause of fear of losing to the opposition. What about health? Lagos has lost it. Lagos is now dirtier courtesy Gov. Ambode.

Are u staying in a cave or a slum ?

People who live in average areas will see the impact of Ambodr's infrastructure projects.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best Performing Governors In 2016? by Dezzx(m): 9:04am On Dec 31, 2016
Caseless:
El rufai
for killing Shiite Muslims and southern Kaduna Christians abi.

2 Likes

Re: The Best Performing Governors In 2016? by bapullow: 9:05am On Dec 31, 2016
Bindow
Re: The Best Performing Governors In 2016? by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 31, 2016
Ayodele Fayose

1 Like

Re: The Best Performing Governors In 2016? by bellenornor(f): 9:06am On Dec 31, 2016
Our governor is not there, why?
Re: The Best Performing Governors In 2016? by c4tnoelz: 9:06am On Dec 31, 2016
dat midget Hellrufai is d worst performing gov.

1 Like

Re: The Best Performing Governors In 2016? by obataokenwa(m): 9:06am On Dec 31, 2016
For road structure alone, Wike is number one

1 Like

Re: The Best Performing Governors In 2016? by Eduset(m): 9:06am On Dec 31, 2016
lol
Re: The Best Performing Governors In 2016? by rhektor(m): 9:06am On Dec 31, 2016
Quilox is the best performing governor
Re: The Best Performing Governors In 2016? by CplusJason: 9:08am On Dec 31, 2016
Alhkerimu:

Nice one brother,
Ibori is a disgrace to delta state.
Majority of we deltans love him so much.

So tell me, who are you a disgrace to?

Your family i guess....
Re: The Best Performing Governors In 2016? by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 31, 2016
I really dont know why people are arguing here. Isn't it rather obvious that Willie Obiano is by far the best performing governor.

Were not just talking of building roads or other construction projects. Were talking of real in depth transformation. He is a governor that has dealt with root issues like industrialization. An road (unmaintained) may go bad in a couple of years but things but what Willie is doing would have a long lasting effect in Anambra.

I believe that while many other governors are painting cracked walls, Willie tears them down and erects new ones from the foundation. That is real development.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best Performing Governors In 2016? by frankmoney(m): 9:08am On Dec 31, 2016
ajepako:
1. Ambode

2. Ambode

3.Ambode...

l dislike APC with passion but Ambode of my state has done wonderfully well and l can personally point to several places in my hood that have experienced great transformation..

Wike of Rivers State also takes a big kudos because l was in PH recently and l was wowed..

Amosu of Ogun State too ..at least Mowe where my convention ground is situated is looking better and the major road tarred recently
That is my opinion..
lol where in Rivera state wowed u ? Because wike has done Nothing literally

3 Likes

Re: The Best Performing Governors In 2016? by frankmoney(m): 9:09am On Dec 31, 2016
ajepako:
1. Ambode

2. Ambode

3.Ambode...

l dislike APC with passion but Ambode of my state has done wonderfully well and l can personally point to several places in my hood that have experienced great transformation..

Wike of Rivers State also takes a big kudos because l was in PH recently and l was wowed..

Amosu of Ogun State too ..at least Mowe where my convention ground is situated is looking better and the major road tarred recently
That is my opinion..
lol where in Rivers state wowed u ? Because wike has done Nothing literally
Re: The Best Performing Governors In 2016? by ceeethru(m): 9:09am On Dec 31, 2016
Khohen:
Am a Deltan and lives in Abuja and my biz takes me round most states in Nigeria but Wike didn't merit it in state where security is a big challenge.
I give it to AMBODE. His giant stride is second to none.
Leave wike alone. talk about your state 'delta'. Are we not having serious security challenges in delta state?

you are biased!

As for the best govt I totally agree with you.
Re: The Best Performing Governors In 2016? by the1freethinker(m): 9:09am On Dec 31, 2016
Pls what is that Dickson,kwara and kogi guy doing there...anywayz give it up for Obiano and Ambode.
Re: The Best Performing Governors In 2016? by Nobody: 9:09am On Dec 31, 2016
Obiano and El-Rufai

2 Likes

Re: The Best Performing Governors In 2016? by Nobody: 9:09am On Dec 31, 2016
ITbomb:
Rochas
Thunder fire you

3 Likes

Re: The Best Performing Governors In 2016? by ojinuocheibi(m): 9:09am On Dec 31, 2016
Oxtonguy:
Simply question cool
Lol them forget samuel ortom of benue o.
Re: The Best Performing Governors In 2016? by ojinuocheibi(m): 9:10am On Dec 31, 2016
SMUEL ORTOM
Re: The Best Performing Governors In 2016? by cnsprince76: 9:10am On Dec 31, 2016
The best governor is Ebonyi State Governor, His Excellency Engr David Nweze Umahi FNSE FNATE

1 Like

Re: The Best Performing Governors In 2016? by Vicolan: 9:12am On Dec 31, 2016
Where is my Governor naw. Aregbaroad... #Lolzz
#Hafusa
Re: The Best Performing Governors In 2016? by shamecurls(m): 9:13am On Dec 31, 2016
Ambode all the way...

There is none close to him on that list

1 Like

Re: The Best Performing Governors In 2016? by JideAmuGiaka: 9:13am On Dec 31, 2016
Alhkerimu:
Among them who is the best. Pls No insult, comment with correct answer.
Is it the best in stealing or in performance?.
Re: The Best Performing Governors In 2016? by frankmoney(m): 9:13am On Dec 31, 2016
obataokenwa:
For road structure alone, Wike is number one
which road structure ? He just amended some port holes , and u guys are acting like he did one magnificent construction , the road he has actually completed is not up to 3 sef

1 Like

Re: The Best Performing Governors In 2016? by chrisxxx(m): 9:14am On Dec 31, 2016
Bros truly Wike is opening our eyes to the frugality of Amaechi with Rivers finances. Wike is performing. He may not be the best. However when you step into Port Harcourt now you will feel the impart of good governance especially with roads.
He knows the grassroots problems and he tackles it. I tell you this has been the reason of his huge grassroot support.

1 Like

Re: The Best Performing Governors In 2016? by aluko465(m): 9:15am On Dec 31, 2016
I give it to my governor Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti State
Re: The Best Performing Governors In 2016? by tunjijones(m): 9:16am On Dec 31, 2016
olasmith10:

Who helped u typed this cos am sure u have both Eyes and ears challenges.. Even non lagosians and PDP acknowledged the zealousness of Ambode's administration..

Did you hear what the op say? No insults. That's his own view it might be contrary to urs. DAT doesn't mean u shd insult him. Can u grow up pls?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tolulope Arotile: Father Speaks As Sympathizers Visit Residence Of Female Pilot / Emefiele Begs NLC To Shelve Protest Over Naira Scarcity / What's The Difference Between The Senate And House Of Representative?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.