Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,443 members, 7,826,702 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

She Wanted Giving Me Sex But As Soon As I Said This Word She Got Angry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wanted Giving Me Sex But As Soon As I Said This Word She Got Angry (2778 Views)

"After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady / “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady / I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Wanted Giving Me Sex But As Soon As I Said This Word She Got Angry by StupidYorubaFool: 10:15pm On Dec 30, 2016
Lizzy and I were still under the heat of konji and I used my hands to slapped her big booty ass and she jumped on me as soon as she sighted my chubby but muscular body and the presence of six packs, she stripped my boxers and asked me to pounce her.

I got sexcited but spoilt the show as soon as I told her that I'm happy that I'll finally FORNICATE her cos I've been longing for this rare but special opportunity to FORNICATE WITH HER.

AS soon as she heard the word FORNICATE, her conscience pricked her cos she was a Christian.
She bounced me off and pushed me out and walked out of my apartment and my Johnny Thomas is still erect because of the Vega drugs I took.
Now she's not picking her calls.
I'm worried,see as how I take carry my hands spoil show upon all I've suffered before she agreed to visit me... Someone comfort me pleas cos I'm devastated..
Re: She Wanted Giving Me Sex But As Soon As I Said This Word She Got Angry by flexyfit(f): 10:20pm On Dec 30, 2016
mehn....u can lie o...if u are still up with d drug u took...u should be in pain...u won't have fingers to type all this lies.....mtchwwww...quote me if u like....i don't care

7 Likes

Re: She Wanted Giving Me Sex But As Soon As I Said This Word She Got Angry by StupidYorubaFool: 10:24pm On Dec 30, 2016
flexyfit:
mehn....u can lie o...if u are still up with d drug u took...u should be in pain...u won't have fingers to type all this lies.....mtchwwww...quote me if u like....i don't care
your profile gender is ( f ).
Where do you base can you kindly come down here to assist me by mollyfying and easing the intensity of the erecti0n please?
I'll pay u any amount please.
Help a dying soul

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Wanted Giving Me Sex But As Soon As I Said This Word She Got Angry by fhelihx(m): 10:26pm On Dec 30, 2016
flexyfit:

Lol..you mean OP is high?
Re: She Wanted Giving Me Sex But As Soon As I Said This Word She Got Angry by speedyconnect3: 10:33pm On Dec 30, 2016
hmmm
Re: She Wanted Giving Me Sex But As Soon As I Said This Word She Got Angry by Ayodeleseyi65(m): 11:00pm On Dec 30, 2016
O.P I Salute You..., Some People Sha
Re: She Wanted Giving Me Sex But As Soon As I Said This Word She Got Angry by crazygod(m): 11:21pm On Dec 30, 2016
Stupidyorubafool
Re: She Wanted Giving Me Sex But As Soon As I Said This Word She Got Angry by Nobody: 11:46pm On Dec 30, 2016
StupidYorubaFool:
Lizzy and I were still under the heat of konji and I used my hands to slapped her big booty ass and she jumped on me as soon as she sighted my chubby but muscular body and the presence of six packs, she stripped my boxers and asked me to pounce her.

I got sexcited but spoilt the show as soon as I told her that I'm happy that I'll finally FORNICATE her cos I've been longing for this rare but special opportunity to FORNICATE WITH HER.

AS soon as she heard the word FORNICATE, her conscience pricked her cos she was a Christian.
She bounced me off and pushed me out and walked out of my apartment and my Johnny Thomas is still erect because of the Vega drugs I took.
I'm worried,see as how I take carry my hands spoil show upon all I've suffered before she agreed to visit me... Someone comfort me pleas cos I'm devastated..
how much is this vegas, what dose can a 26yr old take pls?
Re: She Wanted Giving Me Sex But As Soon As I Said This Word She Got Angry by StupidYorubaFool: 11:49pm On Dec 30, 2016
Onijagidijagan:

how much is this vegas, what dose can a 26yr old take pls?
Oga me nah your age mate oh. Depends on the duration ur Bae will stay. Since she spent all night with me then I'd advised you take just one tablet but if it's just a quickie pls just divide the tablet into halve and take the half and take it 30 minutes before action.
But make sure she go give you puna oh and try make sure say food dey excess to eat after the match cos you go weak tire

2 Likes

Re: She Wanted Giving Me Sex But As Soon As I Said This Word She Got Angry by NLjona(m): 11:51pm On Dec 30, 2016
StupidYorubaFool:

lol you again... funny thing is that na you dey use your hand spoil your shows dem
Re: She Wanted Giving Me Sex But As Soon As I Said This Word She Got Angry by Nobody: 11:59pm On Dec 30, 2016
StupidYorubaFool:
Oga me nah your age mate oh. Depends on the duration ur Bae will stay. Since she spent all night with me then I'd advised you take just one tablet but if it's just a quickie pls just divide the tablet into halve and take the half and take it 30 minutes before action.
But make sure she go give you puna oh and try make sure say food dey excess to eat after the match cos you go weak tire
I've got a loyal girlfriend our first banging last year was exciting but i think she's now used to me in bedmatics. although, I'm a five minute guy with no erectile problem but wudnt mind to prolong matter...I'll definitely give it a try
Thanks.
Re: She Wanted Giving Me Sex But As Soon As I Said This Word She Got Angry by airminem(f): 12:59am On Dec 31, 2016
Sometimes a person you with is not your one and only and you just Bleep with them because you afraid to be lonely grin grin grin tongue tongue
Re: She Wanted Giving Me Sex But As Soon As I Said This Word She Got Angry by StupidYorubaFool: 1:00am On Dec 31, 2016
Onijagidijagan:

I've got a loyal girlfriend our first banging last year was exciting but i think she's now used to me in bedmatics. although, I'm a five minute guy with no erectile problem but wudnt mind to prolong matter...I'll definitely give it a try
Thanks.
Vega is only for those with erectile issues and also gives strength...
If you'll sex ur lover raw then Vegas wouldn't help cos you'll quickly release but with condoms you'll go past 1 hours non stop without releasing
Re: She Wanted Giving Me Sex But As Soon As I Said This Word She Got Angry by NIGHTMAREOO7: 2:10am On Dec 31, 2016
Hahahaha this guy again.
No be d same gal u said u wan use Vega kill grin

U and ur fabricated funny stories cheesy

2 Likes

Re: She Wanted Giving Me Sex But As Soon As I Said This Word She Got Angry by StupidYorubaFool: 2:22pm On Dec 31, 2016
airminem:
Sometimes a person you with is not your one and only and you just Bleep with them because you afraid to be lonely grin grin grin tongue tongue
what is this one saying

(1) (Reply)

Will You Be My Val? What Those That Mean Or Imply / Meet Lawyer Who Dumped Law For Prostitution / Dilema On Who To Marry Among Two Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.