Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,518 members, 7,823,226 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Men Please Be Sincere: Define A Beautiful Lady - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Please Be Sincere: Define A Beautiful Lady (20784 Views)

Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. / How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? / Define A Modern Day Chic In A Sentence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Please Be Sincere: Define A Beautiful Lady by sweetpie23: 7:16pm On Jan 12, 2010
michelin89:

@ big rod

Why do you have to write in big fonts all the time? It's really distracting. The pc is also bright enough. We don't need all those colours.
tell him
Re: Men Please Be Sincere: Define A Beautiful Lady by Spader9(m): 7:39pm On Jan 12, 2010
rokiatu:

what do u mean by "grow her own food?"

Growing her own organic food.
Re: Men Please Be Sincere: Define A Beautiful Lady by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 12, 2010
grow her own food?

Spader9:

Submissive, understanding and grows her own food,

anyway, there's someone out there for you who has this quality, I'm sure.

I just never met a guy who listed that as a preference, that's all.
Re: Men Please Be Sincere: Define A Beautiful Lady by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jan 12, 2010
I grow my own food cheesy
Re: Men Please Be Sincere: Define A Beautiful Lady by mamagee3(f): 7:59pm On Jan 12, 2010
A beautiful woman is defined as an attractive woman who charms men with her statuesque figure. wink
Re: Men Please Be Sincere: Define A Beautiful Lady by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 12, 2010
There are many definitions to beauty but 'true beauty comes from within' INNER BEAUTY IS THE QUEEN OF THEM ALL. A beautiful lady must radiate an inner beauty that expresses itself outwardly either in her body carriage, expression, dressing(not indecent), concern and love for the well being of others, understanding the essence of womanhood etc. There are ladies who assumes that they are beautiful cos of their various 'fine' endownments and thereby struts about like peacocks (apologies to ladies in the house) but has no iota of beauty within, so being a top model does not make a lady beautiful. An assumed 'ugly' lady may be truly beautiful inside. BEAUTY IS NOT JUST ABOUT THE PACKAGING BUT THE CONTENT MATTERS MOST IMPORTANTLY.
Re: Men Please Be Sincere: Define A Beautiful Lady by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jan 12, 2010
i'm a lady though,my mom used to say the best form of beauty is one which no picture can express.dat doesn't min u shouldn't takia of ur outward appearance but try 2 make ur internal self prettier than ur outward appearance n trust me it will reflect on d outward
Re: Men Please Be Sincere: Define A Beautiful Lady by Spader9(m): 12:14am On Jan 13, 2010
tpia.:

grow her own food?
anyway, there's someone out there for you who has this quality, I'm sure.
I just never met a guy who listed that as a preference, that's all.

Yep.

ibkaye has that quality.

I take character over looks.

ibkaye:

I grow my own food cheesy

Really? smiley
Re: Men Please Be Sincere: Define A Beautiful Lady by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jan 13, 2010
Spader9:

Growing her own organic food.
how does that make a woman beautiful
Re: Men Please Be Sincere: Define A Beautiful Lady by Spader9(m): 3:14pm On Jan 13, 2010
rokiatu:

how does that make a woman beautiful

Self-sufficient.

Also the sweat beads rolling down that feminine frame when gardening.
Re: Men Please Be Sincere: Define A Beautiful Lady by Meklex(m): 11:14pm On Jan 13, 2010
My type of woman has to be like kristine hermosa, though she is a filipino I like her role in 'the promise' i hope i will get to meet her and profess my feelings for her, who knows she may even dream of having a 9ja dude as a horse-bang(d)
Re: Men Please Be Sincere: Define A Beautiful Lady by Spader9(m): 11:16pm On Jan 13, 2010
Meklex:

My type of woman has to be like kristine hermosa, though she is a filipino I like her role in 'the promise' i hope i will get to meet her and profess my feelings for her, who knows she may even dream of having a 9ja dude as a horse-bang(d)

Restraining order My friend. . .
Re: Men Please Be Sincere: Define A Beautiful Lady by sofadj(m): 7:45pm On Jan 22, 2010
beauty is not inside abeg it is physical, character is inside instead.

just depends on which u go for!
Re: Men Please Be Sincere: Define A Beautiful Lady by Nobody: 9:29pm On Dec 25, 2011
A beautiful lady/woman is a woman that is beautiful. Mtew.
Re: Men Please Be Sincere: Define A Beautiful Lady by richy5(m): 6:50pm On Dec 27, 2011
a gurl with lickable clit
Re: Men Please Be Sincere: Define A Beautiful Lady by chikeorji123(m): 4:54pm On Dec 10, 2012
A beautiful woman is that lady by my side who will said to me ''you are not alone' and make me be the best l should be..GOD! were she is?.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Her Dad Is A Herbalist! Advice Pls / The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread / 10 Signs It’s Time To Let Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.