Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,084 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

Men Please Be Sincere: Define A Beautiful Lady - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Please Be Sincere: Define A Beautiful Lady (20764 Views)

Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. / How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? / Define A Modern Day Chic In A Sentence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Please Be Sincere: Define A Beautiful Lady by sofadj(m): 1:09pm On Jan 08, 2010
chiboy_giz:

To me, no woman is ugly. Every lady is beautify. "Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder"

A beautiful lady is one who always wear a smiles when everyone are putting on long faces!

Beauty that comes from the inside!

everyonelady is beautiful just as everylady is ugly, just in different proportions.

u find a lady very beautiful, and then later u see another more beautiful! compared to d 2nd d first is ugly.

my gf is ugly but compared to her ashwarya rai is ugly!
michelin98 is very beautiful but in d midst of some hot chicks, she would just be a broke face haggard!

@michel
so what does ur get u mean and what do u think i think?
Re: Men Please Be Sincere: Define A Beautiful Lady by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 08, 2010
sofa-dj:

@michel
so what does your get u mean and what do u think i think?

Maybe you think I was accusing you of flirting. . .I was actually saying you can't get me to be insecure over your preference.
Re: Men Please Be Sincere: Define A Beautiful Lady by ravenzord(m): 1:13pm On Jan 08, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

a beautiful person TO ME is:
- someone that i can find ¨attractive¨ even when my eyes are closed.
- someone that is not afraid of being herself.
- someone that can bring a smile to my face just by being herself.
- someone that doesnt need to spend 3hrs in the bathroom to look gorgeous.
- someone passionate about life, driven and with goals.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . and the list goes on but i am sure you can see where i am going.

as for physically, any woman at a particular time can get my attention, physical beauty is cheap in these day and age but the attention will be short lived if she doesnt open her mouth in that next second.

WORD!

sofa-dj:

1. Has an oval face, with all the accesories(eyes,nose,jaw,) in the right place and right props,
has a not-to-deep-dimple on the superior third of her cheeks, smooth spotless skin(almost lookin like plastic) and soft to touch, triangular jaws pointing down.

2. Height --5.6"-5.9"

3. Bra Cup size-34-B,36B

4. slim waist size--26"-28"

5. soft high pitched voice, she shouldnt have a vooice like mine

6. walks elegantly, gracefully

7. beautiful smile (wears an upper smile oftenly)

8.long beautiful legs

9. abs please

10. fine lips( scarlet jahansson type no offence)

Nna Mehn. this chick must be in the factory right now, see specification. What exactly do you have which would make you deserving of this kinda lady?
Re: Men Please Be Sincere: Define A Beautiful Lady by sofadj(m): 1:26pm On Jan 08, 2010
michelin89:

cool If I don't who will? grin

dnt give up on urself sis, saw ur pic ure not dt bad after all just that, . .
why would u think no man's goin to flatter u ,like peeps have said every grl ld look beautiful in someones eyes.
okay let me flatter you, YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL.

ravenzord:

Nna Mehn. this chick must be in the factory right now, see specification. What exactly do you have which would make you deserving of this kinda lady?

look at you, what i have wouldnt matter to u , so long as i have whatever she wants, and u know women now and what they want, less often dn not d physical
Re: Men Please Be Sincere: Define A Beautiful Lady by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jan 08, 2010
@ sofa

I am my first admirer, then other come. grin
Re: Men Please Be Sincere: Define A Beautiful Lady by sofadj(m): 1:30pm On Jan 08, 2010
^^agreed so when others dont come, u what?
Re: Men Please Be Sincere: Define A Beautiful Lady by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jan 08, 2010
Others are a contingent factor. They are not necessary for my self-esteem.
Re: Men Please Be Sincere: Define A Beautiful Lady by sofadj(m): 1:50pm On Jan 08, 2010
^^ cool gr8 response,
i've just been tryn2 push u around.

IMO :
Sometimes people want to fuse attitude/character and beauty . they are not d same, as a man u have to know what u want charater/beauty/a mixture

just know there are various concentrations  for d mixture while in some character dominates, in others beauty does.

Most men when dey want to marry/settle down dy seek for ladies with character neglecting beauty, meanwhile for playin-around and show-off they look for beautiful ladies.

some few ladies have very good character and at d same time beuty( just dt dy are goin extinct)
Re: Men Please Be Sincere: Define A Beautiful Lady by vianooo1(f): 4:27pm On Jan 08, 2010
[1. Has an oval face, with all the accesories(eyes,nose,jaw,) in the right place and right props,
has a not-to-deep-dimple on the superior third of her cheeks, smooth spotless skin(almost lookin like plastic) and soft to touch, triangular jaws pointing down.

2. Height --5.6"-5.9"

3. Bra Cup size-34-B,36B

8.long beautiful legs

9. abs please

10. fine lips( scarlet jahansson type no offence)quote][quote][/quote]

Im sure u will get to buy at obalende.and you who is tal;kingh, im sure u look like an ape grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Men Please Be Sincere: Define A Beautiful Lady by ssumpta(f): 2:40am On Jan 09, 2010
[quote][/quote] and u think women like this dont exist? hmmmn u never jam mammy-water beauty.
4get. levels dey. besides, that his taste. he's permitted to have high tastes, even if his chances are low.
Re: Men Please Be Sincere: Define A Beautiful Lady by oyinda3(f): 2:46am On Jan 09, 2010
sofa-dj:

1. Has an oval face, with all the accesories(eyes,nose,jaw,) in the right place and right props,

2. Height --5.6"-5.9"

3. Bra Cup size-34-B,36B

8.long beautiful legs

9. abs please

wow. iwo ni kan tan hahahah u r too much
Re: Men Please Be Sincere: Define A Beautiful Lady by ssumpta(f): 2:50am On Jan 09, 2010
[quote][/quote] and u think women like this dont exist? hmmmn u never jam mammy-water beauty.
4get. levels dey. besides, that his taste. he's permitted to have high tastes, even if his chances are low.
Re: Men Please Be Sincere: Define A Beautiful Lady by oyinda3(f): 2:52am On Jan 09, 2010
how is that high taste lol it's very specific shocked shocked but certainly not high
Re: Men Please Be Sincere: Define A Beautiful Lady by sofadj(m): 12:27pm On Jan 09, 2010
why d fuss 'bout my own def. of beauty?
i just said mine let others add theirs

abi wahala dey o!
viano oo1:

Im sure u will get to buy at obalende.and you who is tal;kingh, im sure u look like an ape  grin  grin grin grin grin   

why d insult? i dint insult anyone wif my specs, besides, how i look isnt important so long as as av got a beautiful girl to complement me
Re: Men Please Be Sincere: Define A Beautiful Lady by emcy2007: 12:55pm On Jan 09, 2010
a beatiful lady is someone when u have no one despite her prettiness
Re: Men Please Be Sincere: Define A Beautiful Lady by sweetpie23: 1:38pm On Jan 09, 2010
emcy2007:

duh
Re: Men Please Be Sincere: Define A Beautiful Lady by sofadj(m): 7:10pm On Jan 09, 2010
emcy2007:

what does this mean?
Re: Men Please Be Sincere: Define A Beautiful Lady by olorunoba(m): 7:37pm On Jan 09, 2010
A beautiful lady is someone who is God fearing and an fit to be married to.
Re: Men Please Be Sincere: Define A Beautiful Lady by Abekeade08(f): 8:11pm On Jan 09, 2010
Exterior: smooth baby face/skin with a nice facial structure, slim waist and flat stomach, moderately identifiable hips, decent size thighs, and a phat behind.

Interior: being nice, good sense of humor, humble, Godliness, an overall nice person.

Exterior, however, leads to the interior.

Shikenah

@princek12

Aww thank you, I just realized I am beautiful. tongue
Re: Men Please Be Sincere: Define A Beautiful Lady by olorunoba(m): 8:31pm On Jan 09, 2010
Exterior never leads to interior rather it is the opposite.Dont be deceived am a man.Exterior will only attract but it takes the interior to keep it.
Re: Men Please Be Sincere: Define A Beautiful Lady by mindeh(f): 12:28pm On Jan 10, 2010
sofa-dj:

2. Height --5.6"-5.9"

3. Bra Cup size-34-B,36B

8.long beautiful legs

9. abs please

is this your dream woman?just curious
Re: Men Please Be Sincere: Define A Beautiful Lady by sweetpie23: 4:29pm On Jan 10, 2010
mindeh:

is this your dream woman?just curious
yes of his widest dreaM grin
Re: Men Please Be Sincere: Define A Beautiful Lady by achinu(m): 7:25pm On Jan 10, 2010
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder! There's no one size that fits all
Re: Men Please Be Sincere: Define A Beautiful Lady by vianooo1(f): 10:16am On Jan 11, 2010
@sofa-dj
hey deary, wasnt an insult, just yabbing you, dont talk it personal. Everybody is entitled to their option of wife. But if we want to be realistic, you will know that even if you want to buy a car that is manufactured. Once you leave your house with the money intact and car in mind, there is a very high possibilty that u wouldnt come home with that car. Dont restrict your choices. lots of love and apologies.
Re: Men Please Be Sincere: Define A Beautiful Lady by Spader9(m): 4:46am On Jan 12, 2010
@rokiatu

Is that a problem?
Re: Men Please Be Sincere: Define A Beautiful Lady by bigrod1: 12:47pm On Jan 12, 2010
[size=16pt]
sofa-dj:

2. Height --5.6"-5.9"

3. Bra Cup size-34-B,36B

8.long beautiful legs

9. abs please

abs please-guy,delete this quality frm ur list,most naija babes dont have normal flat stomach not to talk of abs.abs ko.

beautiful smile--frowning na some pple`s hobby.

slim waist--most naija girls still dont believe dat u can have slim waist and still be sexy.they eat like elephants afterall we made them believe dat believe dat being fat is beautiful
[/size]
Re: Men Please Be Sincere: Define A Beautiful Lady by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jan 12, 2010
@ big rod

Why do you have to write in big fonts all the time? It's really distracting. The pc is also bright enough. We don't need all those colours.
Re: Men Please Be Sincere: Define A Beautiful Lady by bigrod1: 1:04pm On Jan 12, 2010
[size=16pt]
michelin89:

@ big rod

Why do you have to write in big fonts all the time? It's really distracting. The pc is also bright enough. We don't need all those colours.

sorry madame.the normal font size is too small.i always strain my eyes to see written stuffs.try understand.
[/size]
Re: Men Please Be Sincere: Define A Beautiful Lady by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jan 12, 2010
Ok. No problem.

big rod:

abs please-guy,delete this quality frm your list,most naija babes dont have normal flat stomach not to talk of abs.abs ko.

beautiful smile--frowning na some pple`s hobby.

slim waist--most naija girls still dont believe dat u can have slim waist and still be sexy.they eat like elephants afterall we made them believe dat believe dat being fat is beautiful

1. I have a flat tummy and defined abs.

2. I love to smile

3. And a slim waist, even smaller than sofa's preference.

I am sure there are millions of Naija girls out there with these same qualities. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Men Please Be Sincere: Define A Beautiful Lady by bigrod1: 2:07pm On Jan 12, 2010
[size=16pt]
michelin89:

Ok. No problem.

1. I have a flat tummy and defined abs.

2. I love to smile

3. And a slim waist, even smaller than sofa's preference.

I am sure there are millions of Naija girls out there with these same qualities. kiss kiss kiss

really.did u say flat tummy and defined abs.u must be one of a kind cos MOST naija babes do not possess all that.
[/size]
Re: Men Please Be Sincere: Define A Beautiful Lady by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jan 12, 2010
big rod:

really.did u say flat tummy and defined abs.u must be one of a kind cos MOST naija babes do not possess all that.

We are like 60 million girls in Nigeria. I am sure millions have fly figures.
Re: Men Please Be Sincere: Define A Beautiful Lady by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 12, 2010
Spader9:

@rokiatu

Is that a problem?
what do u mean by "grow her own food?"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Married My Girlfriend Because She Got Pregnant / My Problem Started After A Prostitute Sucked My Penis At Ojuelegba (advice Me) / Lady Advises Guys About Eating Pvssy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.