Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Husband Stabs Wife For Sleeping With His Sales Rep - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Husband Stabs Wife For Sleeping With His Sales Rep (61884 Views)

Man Stabs Wife To Death In Jigawa / Pastor Elisha Nadoya Mizigo Stabs Wife And Kills Himself In Kenya / Husband Stabs Wife For Refusing To Give Him Money To Pay A Prostitute In Ghana (2) (3) (4)

Re: Husband Stabs Wife For Sleeping With His Sales Rep by Nickymezor(f): 3:06pm On Dec 31, 2016
Eddygourdo:
same way the husband felt her cheating went too far. With a bloody sales rep. Well he has helped her with more holes to accommodate not only sales reps but the company cleaners.
Hmmm , na u knw undecided...Anyway he should be ready to face the music angry
Re: Husband Stabs Wife For Sleeping With His Sales Rep by Eddygourdo(m): 3:12pm On Dec 31, 2016
MizTyna:

You should take your own advice and listen to yourself. Then read my post again, slowly. So he should kill her because she cheated? What happened to divorcing her? Cheating is bad irrespective of the gender of the cheater which was why I wondered why he couldn't leave her cheating ass but violence is NEVER the answer, it shouldn't even be a choice. If people decide to maim each other because of infidelity how better are we than animals? Who would be left? Very few I say. And If it were to be a woman that did this to a cheating guy I can imagine how people will blame her and ask why she didn't leave if she doesn't like it or even try endure. Abeg trying to reason with some of you here gives me a migraine. Argue with your phone abeg.
if u had any intelligence u wwould know its a crime of passion. One ddat is emotional. To leave a matter on its merit and start blabing about how if it were a man who cheating it would be handled differently shows ur limited mindset. Why not face the issues at hand. To dispell the cause of his violence towards her in ur post albeit harsh shows that unforrtunate thinking nigerian girls posess that made her cheat in the first place. In life there is cause and effect, in life there are consequences for actions. Maybe ur a child that u assume divorce is such a simple decision like the break up ur used to. He just divorce her u know, irrespective of how such unfortunate and unplanned situation affects him, his children if any not talking of the shame. Woman when issues happen. Consider human frailties in reactions but never forget human wickedness in actions that resulted in such reactions. Biko we done here I wwish to argue with my phone further and not u. Cheers
Re: Husband Stabs Wife For Sleeping With His Sales Rep by shamecurls(m): 3:15pm On Dec 31, 2016
Trump style!

He stabbed her in the Pu**y but Trump only said you grab them by the pu**y
Re: Husband Stabs Wife For Sleeping With His Sales Rep by Origin(f): 3:18pm On Dec 31, 2016
Whom he suspected of infidelity.

No proof, no evidence and you nearly killed a lady and your worker. Powerful man well done. He be like say you know the judge.

Re: Husband Stabs Wife For Sleeping With His Sales Rep by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 31, 2016
If she's not dead then the story is false but if she is dead then it's true and he will spend the rest of his life in jail
Re: Husband Stabs Wife For Sleeping With His Sales Rep by rhektor(m): 3:29pm On Dec 31, 2016
dre11:

http://dailypost.ng/2016/12/30/jealous-husband-stabs-wife-sleeping-sales-rep/

Terrible, but op you said he stabbed her with broken bottle but you posted a knife. Any correlation? Just asking

Re: Husband Stabs Wife For Sleeping With His Sales Rep by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 31, 2016
Animalistic way of expressing grievance but WOMEN SELF!!!!!!!. Bad ladies everywhere. Devil is really using some of you!.
Re: Husband Stabs Wife For Sleeping With His Sales Rep by Ishilove: 3:34pm On Dec 31, 2016
Jollyana:
can we please stop over hyping lalasticlala?

He's a mod and part of his job is to move stuff to front page. If a thread is front page material it would get there.

Saw saw guys here that go gaga just because lala is viewing a thread. some are even screenshoting. smh
He is not omnipresent. A fast way to draw his attention to a thread is by mentioning him
Re: Husband Stabs Wife For Sleeping With His Sales Rep by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 31, 2016
MizTyna:

Would you say the same thing if the guy cheated? He could've left instead of stabbing her. Everybody just started with her cheating. Domestic violence has turned normal levels.
A woman has no gaddem right to cheat on the man that feeds her and puts a roof over her head. Pays the piper, calls the tune.
By extension, if a woman paid my way, I'd never cheat on her.

Re: Husband Stabs Wife For Sleeping With His Sales Rep by MizTyna(f): 3:44pm On Dec 31, 2016
ucsparks:
get your cheating self of this thread,, see them angry

Get your idiotic self with pea sized non functional brain out of my mentions

Re: Husband Stabs Wife For Sleeping With His Sales Rep by BLoomfrancs(m): 3:45pm On Dec 31, 2016
Marriage! Marriage! Marriage! Okay ooo! Make I no just talk wetin dey my mind.
Re: Husband Stabs Wife For Sleeping With His Sales Rep by MizTyna(f): 3:47pm On Dec 31, 2016
BoboYekini:
A woman has no gaddem right to cheat on the man that feeds her and puts a roof over her head. Pays the piper, calls the tune.
By extension, if a woman paid my way, I'd never cheat on her.

This way of reasoning is so warped I don't even know what to call it. I think I'm done with this thread
Re: Husband Stabs Wife For Sleeping With His Sales Rep by LegendaryArnold(m): 3:49pm On Dec 31, 2016
Sebi they said bottle, why is op showing us knife now undecided
Re: Husband Stabs Wife For Sleeping With His Sales Rep by bakynes(m): 3:51pm On Dec 31, 2016
What many ladies don't know is that the man doesn't just gets angry over the emotional pain, he drools over how much he has spent over the years. The sacrifices he has had to make to make the woman comfortable and then you go give the goddamn pussie to another man that doesn't know the suffer you be suffered over that same pussie.

For the ladies if you know you have the tendency to cheat do not collect money from any man be it your bf or your husband.

Re: Husband Stabs Wife For Sleeping With His Sales Rep by mengho(m): 4:04pm On Dec 31, 2016
Completely Trust your wife or GF at ur own peril cheesy
She will be all over you when you are home only to BLEEP your workers on your own bed when you don go luk 4 money to feed her.
Do women seriously have any idea how painful dis kind of shi*t is undecided
Re: Husband Stabs Wife For Sleeping With His Sales Rep by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 31, 2016
Woman woman woman!

But y at that region, man?
U really wanted to shatter it entirely.

When we marry them, we v not bought them o.

Better know d type of material b4 buying your cloth.
Re: Husband Stabs Wife For Sleeping With His Sales Rep by chronique(m): 4:09pm On Dec 31, 2016
Fine, the woman messed up but getting violent and inflicting bodily harm, is unacceptable. Nothing justifies it. That could lead to death and when it gets to that extent, no one would listen to your excuse.

Re: Husband Stabs Wife For Sleeping With His Sales Rep by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 31, 2016
MEN ARE DEVILS, WOMEN RUN!!!!

Re: Husband Stabs Wife For Sleeping With His Sales Rep by aliexpress: 4:18pm On Dec 31, 2016
The husband should have just sent her packing and then file for divorce, rather than cause bodily harm and grave injury.

Re: Husband Stabs Wife For Sleeping With His Sales Rep by cybriz82(m): 4:27pm On Dec 31, 2016
iz waz a man world until the arrival of eve....
Re: Husband Stabs Wife For Sleeping With His Sales Rep by whubbhey(f): 4:44pm On Dec 31, 2016
Some of the comments just portray the issues with society! People actually applauding this psycho for his barbarian act! So she cheated, one wrong, stab her as a solution? Its crazy how men cannot condone cheating, but when they cheat? Its the devil, or its how men are or, he was pushed by the woman! Excuses are usually made, the woman is pressured by everyone to forgive him, even her pastor and her parents. Cheating is wrong! Irrespective of the spouse that cheats! Do not condemn one and be indifferent about the other! #wrongiswrong! #cheatingischeating!

Re: Husband Stabs Wife For Sleeping With His Sales Rep by Banter1(m): 4:49pm On Dec 31, 2016
carmag:
piccktuuurrrrrr plsssssssss
badt guy
Re: Husband Stabs Wife For Sleeping With His Sales Rep by bakynes(m): 4:56pm On Dec 31, 2016
whubbhey:
Some of the comments just portray the issues with society! People actually applauding this psycho for his barbarian act! So she cheated, one wrong, stab her as a solution? Its crazy how men cannot condone cheating, but when they cheat? Its the devil, or its how men are or, he was pushed by the woman! Excuses are usually made, the woman is pressured by everyone to forgive him, even her pastor and her parents. Cheating is wrong! Irrespective of the spouse that cheats! Do not condemn one and be indifferent about the other! #wrongiswrong! #cheatingischeating!
Cheating is not cheating, when women starts giving men money and other material needs as men do then we will agree cheating is cheating.

After spending millions you want me to just divorce and she walks away to her lover, what does that make the man? a fool, am sorry it doesn't happen that way.
That's why abroad most of the time the man and the woman share the responsibilities,so when one party cheats they go their separate ways peacefully.

Re: Husband Stabs Wife For Sleeping With His Sales Rep by samdeyking01(m): 5:00pm On Dec 31, 2016
dotman4real007:
that man no sabi torture at all, instead of him to use 9ja police to torture them, just arrest the boy and his wife, lie that they stole his 1.2million naira and that they planned to kill him, pay them like 20k for their torture and he would be given an executive seat in the torturing room. now he is the one being tortured because he went about it the wrong way. I hate cheats with a passion!!!

Na so oh
E for control e anger and deal with them
Re: Husband Stabs Wife For Sleeping With His Sales Rep by curvyibogirl(f): 5:02pm On Dec 31, 2016
This write up is entirely wrong and it pains me that people don't report correct information when they should. This family lives close to my house and i know their story well. The man in question is worse than the devil. He never allows his wife associate with anyone let alone his house help. The problem simply arose because the man didn't want to "settle" the boy that have served him for years. He layed an accusation on him and was trying to force him to admit sleeping with his wife whoom he has warned never to talk to. This man is a beast and a wife beater. He beats and molests the wife everytime and each time she runs back to her family, he comes begging. Just drive down to his house address and ask all his neighbours, they would tell you how evil he is.... The wife was innocent. I just wanted to clear the air and bring out the truth.

Re: Husband Stabs Wife For Sleeping With His Sales Rep by deeoh(m): 5:09pm On Dec 31, 2016
carmag:
piccktuuurrrrrr plsssssssss
pix? what part of private dont you understand
Re: Husband Stabs Wife For Sleeping With His Sales Rep by excel101(m): 5:30pm On Dec 31, 2016
It was said that the man stabbed the wife with broken bottle, what is the knife stained with blood for. Lies everywhere
Re: Husband Stabs Wife For Sleeping With His Sales Rep by dotman4real007(m): 5:30pm On Dec 31, 2016
brownhawk:
great when I have relationship problems I will consult you. pls don't leave nairaland
No wahala i dey here.
Re: Husband Stabs Wife For Sleeping With His Sales Rep by allytinted: 5:30pm On Dec 31, 2016
Jollyana:
can we please stop over hyping lalasticlala?

He's a mod and part of his job is to move stuff to front page. If a thread is front page material it would get there.

Saw saw guys here that go gaga just because lala is viewing a thread. some are even screenshoting. smh
Hello Bae
Re: Husband Stabs Wife For Sleeping With His Sales Rep by delishpot: 5:33pm On Dec 31, 2016
Suspect kwa? I thought he even caught them red handed. I Don tire.
Re: Husband Stabs Wife For Sleeping With His Sales Rep by dotman4real007(m): 5:33pm On Dec 31, 2016
curvyibogirl:
This write up is entirely wrong and it pains me that people don't report correct information when they should. This family lives close to my house and i know their story well. The man in question is worse than the devil. He never allows his wife associate with anyone let alone his house help. The problem simply arose because the man didn't want to "settle" the boy that have served him for years. He layed an accusation on him and was trying to force him to admit sleeping with his wife whoom he has warned never to talk to. This man is a beast and a wife beater. He beats and molests the wife everytime and each time she runs back to her family, he comes begging. Just drive down to his house address and ask all his neighbours, they would tell you how evil he is.... The wife was innocent. I just wanted to clear the air and bring out the truth.
Wow!!! So the lady didnt sleep with the boy, eewooo may God forgive me ooo!!! All these useless bloggers and lies!!!

Re: Husband Stabs Wife For Sleeping With His Sales Rep by delishpot: 5:34pm On Dec 31, 2016
curvyibogirl:

Good for her. Hopefully she would learn her lesson when she enters a coffin.

dotman4real007:

Wow!!! So the lady didnt sleep with the boy, eewooo may God forgive me ooo!!! All these useless bloggers and lies!!!

You did not over react,you behaved like a typical naija man. In naaja, the wife is always at fault. That was how our mothers told our sisters and our wives may prolly tell our daughters. WHAT Did You DO? He can't just beat you, you must have smiles when he was talking, why did you smile? You should go back and beg him. No one divorced in our family, you won't be the first.

How I Hacked Into Bank Customers’ Accounts – Graduate (Pictured) / How David Ntekim-Rex Was Killed (2018 IBM Competition Winner) / Man Eats Burnt Body Of A Criminal In Delta State (Graphic Photos)