Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

5 Effects Of Vega 100 . - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Effects Of Vega 100 . (10758 Views)

What Are The Spiritual Effects Of Sleeping With A Married Man Knowingly ? / How Much Is Vega 100? / Share You Experience Using VEGA 100 For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Effects Of Vega 100 . by Greenbullet(m): 11:59pm On Dec 30, 2016
DROWSINESS- taking Vega 100 can lead to extreme drowsiness sometimes accompanied by hallucinations,inability to differentiate colours especially blue and green. taking it with alcohol is even worse and can lead to severe brain damage.

NON RESPONSIVENESS- Taking Vega 100 can lead to dependency on the drug, your organ may stop responding naturally because it does not understand the natural signals anymore rather the artificial ones impulsed by the sexual enhancer.

HEART ATTACK/HYPERTENSION- taking Vega 100 can lead to severe heart attack or hypertensive condition due to its extreme blood pumping ability

PAIN- individuals will most feel slight pain around their organ and even on their body,but what they Dont know is that its worse on the inside as they have completely sored their organ which will lead to other severe complications such as infection,pain during urination,etc.

LOSS OF HEARING/MEMORY PROBLEM- taking Vega 100 can also lead to temporary/permanent loss of hearing and memory loss problems,this effect usually wears off in 8 hours but if it doesn't you need to see a doctor.

seun
lalasticlala
mynd44
tosyne2much
stupidyorubafool
mukina2
smellymouth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Effects Of Vega 100 . by 2SWT(f): 12:18am On Dec 31, 2016
Advice them they won't listen

Later we will now start hearing stories....

young men please don't over stress yourself for any lady. Your health matters more
Re: 5 Effects Of Vega 100 . by Jaynom(m): 12:24am On Dec 31, 2016
Greenbullet:
DROWSINESS- taking Vega 100 can lead to extreme drowsiness sometimes accompanied by hallucinations,inability to differentiate colours especially blue and green. taking it with alcohol is even worse and can lead to severe brain damage.
How much is it? Just curious
Re: 5 Effects Of Vega 100 . by StupidYorubaFool: 12:52am On Dec 31, 2016
2SWT:
Advice them they won't listen

Later we will now start hearing stories....

young men please don't over stress yourself for any lady. Your health matters more
Hypocrite but you'll still be the one to tell your lover " OH BABY HIT ME HARDER, FASTER PLS FASTER" and if he cums quickly you'll be compelled to cheat on him..
Tell me why wouldn't he be compelled to take sex enhancing drugs so as to revenge and save his sexual reputation.
God Bless Vega100
Long live Vega100
Saving marriages and relationships since the days of Adam

6 Likes

Re: 5 Effects Of Vega 100 . by 2SWT(f): 1:17am On Dec 31, 2016
StupidYorubaFool:
Hypocrite but you'll still be the one to tell your lover " OH BABY HIT ME HARDER, FASTER PLS FASTER" and if he cums quickly you'll be compelled to cheat on him..
Tell me why wouldn't he be compelled to take sex enhancing drugs so as to revenge and save his sexual reputation.
God Bless Vega100
Long live Vega100
I wanted to say something useful till I saw your moniker I just weak cry

2 Likes

Re: 5 Effects Of Vega 100 . by rawpadgin(m): 5:26am On Dec 31, 2016
2SWT:
I wanted to say something useful till I saw your moniker I just weak cry
gringringringringrin
Re: 5 Effects Of Vega 100 . by rawpadgin(m): 5:27am On Dec 31, 2016
who still uses Vega wen there is mokite?
Re: 5 Effects Of Vega 100 . by Oyetboy(m): 8:35am On Dec 31, 2016
rawpadgin:
who still uses Vega wen there is mokite?
what's mokite?
Re: 5 Effects Of Vega 100 . by oldfoolnigger(m): 8:39am On Dec 31, 2016
#TEAM natural#
Re: 5 Effects Of Vega 100 . by Pilate2016(m): 8:47am On Dec 31, 2016
StupidYorubaFool:
God Bless Vega100
Long live Vega100
She is not a hypocrite. It's only a fool that discomfort himself to please a hoe. if you can't satisfy her naturally, leave her and look for. someone on the same sexual level with you. This is why cases Stroke and heart attack will continue to increase.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Effects Of Vega 100 . by rawpadgin(m): 10:12am On Dec 31, 2016
Oyetboy:
what's mokite?
monkey tail! dude?
Re: 5 Effects Of Vega 100 . by Bossontop(m): 10:16am On Dec 31, 2016
grin

Re: 5 Effects Of Vega 100 . by dotman4real007(m): 1:34pm On Dec 31, 2016
I believe more in my natural strength.

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Prepared A Cheap Soup After Giving Her 4K (photos) / My Babe Is Prettier Than All Nairaland Girls Combined / This Guy Went On A Blind Date, See What He Got (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.