Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,502 members, 7,850,736 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:18 AM

Y Do Girls Dog Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Y Do Girls Dog Me? (663 Views)

Guys Y Do U Always Stare At Ladies In Church? / Y Do U Guyz Like Grabn Ur Gf Bottom? / Y Do Yoruba Girls Have Big Ass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Y Do Girls Dog Me? by henre(m): 7:47am On Nov 20, 2009
Im a handsom tal inteligent guy but cant keep a girl dey just dump me
Re: Y Do Girls Dog Me? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Nov 20, 2009
O boy this ur post na wa oo, Even if you are handsome but doesn't mature enough to handle/date a girl, then girls will always run from/dump you.

Se U think say na only fine boy without intelligent them dey use to marry babe, If you are fine and not matured/intelligent enough,then girls would surely be using you as mugu or trying to avoid you or dumping you.

They might really like you on the first day they meet you, for the fact that you are only handsome , but if they later find out that you are not matured or intelligent, then they will later turn you to mugu or run away.

Gear up o boy.
Take Care
Re: Y Do Girls Dog Me? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 20, 2009
sofeco:

O boy this your post na wa oo, Even if you are handsome but doesn't mature enough to handle/date a girl, then girls will always run from/dump you.

Se U think say na only fine boy without intelligent them dey use to marry babe, If you are fine and not matured/intelligent enough,then girls would surely be using you as mugu or trying to avoid you or dumping you.

They might really like you on the first day they meet you, for the fact that you are only handsome , but if they later find out that you are not matured or intelligent, then they will later turn you to mugu or run away.

Gear up o boy.
Take Care
if I knew I was going to fine an answer like this, I would have just
skip this topic you have said it all.
Re: Y Do Girls Dog Me? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 20, 2009
You may have to work on your personality, good looks is cute for a minute or two but you've got to back it up with something smiley.
Re: Y Do Girls Dog Me? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 20, 2009
henre:

Im a handsom tal inteligent guy but cant keep a girl dey just dump me
Hygiene?
Re: Y Do Girls Dog Me? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 20, 2009
@ poster

Do you realize what being intelligent means?

Haba, na who dey dash some people intelligent these days?
Re: Y Do Girls Dog Me? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 20, 2009
FL Gators:

Hygiene?
Thats a big issue amongst a few guys embarassed embarassed
Re: Y Do Girls Dog Me? by iice(f): 10:20am On Nov 21, 2009
Everyone is handsome/intelligent and tall in his own mind. Doesn't make it true in reality.
Re: Y Do Girls Dog Me? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 21, 2009
^^the ladies have said it all. . .

(1) (Reply)

Seeking A Suger Mummy / What Do Guys Do When They See A Beautiful Woman In The Church / Mr Good Guy Or A Flirt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.