Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

My Neighbor Wants To Put Me In Trouble. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbor Wants To Put Me In Trouble. (2490 Views)

I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. / "I Gave My Neighbor A Lift, 6 Months After We Got Married" - Man (Photos) / Sex Dolls: The World Is In Trouble. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Neighbor Wants To Put Me In Trouble. by MarvDee: 8:46am On Dec 31, 2016
I have this beautiful neighbor that we do greet often and that's obviously because it doesn't make sense to ignore your neighbors.

On Xmas day, I and my hommie that we stay together were coming back from our jayejaye at around 12pm or after, and just as we were getting into the estate gate we saw her and being surprised she was just coming back home late as well we offered to carry.

Being that we were high we all gisted and I ended up collecting her number and giving her mine. We dropped her peacefully and went into our own place without any thing in mind. Not up to 15mins my phone rang and it was her, saying her aunty she stays with wasn't at home and she didn't take her keys. She asked to pass the night at my place and I accommodated her well and peacefully without any complaints or intentions.

After much gisting and all, she asked to take a shower and I gave her a T-shirt, that kind thing, but honestly my cassava dey draw my brain but I dey use my head. Well we slept and I made sure nothing happened.

Since then, it now seems this girl was shocked I didn't touch her and is looking for a way to seduce me by fire by force. She has told me that she wants to come over today again to pass the night. See me see wahala oooo, Abeg should I pursue her? She is actually a banker and I run from them bankers.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Wants To Put Me In Trouble. by cornel994(m): 8:49am On Dec 31, 2016
grin grin pursuer
Re: My Neighbor Wants To Put Me In Trouble. by IncredibleJoe(m): 8:51am On Dec 31, 2016
Some people be asking questions on Nl like dey can't use their head..... so, u are waiting for Nlanders to tell u wat to do...

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Wants To Put Me In Trouble. by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 31, 2016
Make use of the brain your lord gave you for free pls

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Wants To Put Me In Trouble. by Draei: 9:03am On Dec 31, 2016
You asking if you should chase her away?
even if we say yes you still wouldn't
so niggur, do waheva pleases you.
Re: My Neighbor Wants To Put Me In Trouble. by emmyluizzz: 9:41am On Dec 31, 2016
U are very stuupiid

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Wants To Put Me In Trouble. by Greenbullet(m): 9:43am On Dec 31, 2016
op

Re: My Neighbor Wants To Put Me In Trouble. by Nobody: 9:47am On Dec 31, 2016
Op, put them in trouble too
Re: My Neighbor Wants To Put Me In Trouble. by MarvDee: 9:49am On Dec 31, 2016
emmyluizzz:
U are very stuupiid

I didn't ask you to mention your family name here bro...
Re: My Neighbor Wants To Put Me In Trouble. by oldfoolnigger(m): 10:00am On Dec 31, 2016
MarvDee:

U fine?
Re: My Neighbor Wants To Put Me In Trouble. by Bluezy13(m): 10:02am On Dec 31, 2016
Bia Nwa a...

Re: My Neighbor Wants To Put Me In Trouble. by emmyluizzz: 4:50pm On Dec 31, 2016
MarvDee:

I repeat...u are very stuupiid

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Wants To Put Me In Trouble. by Splinz(m): 5:05pm On Dec 31, 2016
Re: My Neighbor Wants To Put Me In Trouble. by MrWhaley: 6:21pm On Dec 31, 2016
You have already made your decision,Breh. No need to seek our opinion. It's irrelevant in this case. undecided
Re: My Neighbor Wants To Put Me In Trouble. by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 31, 2016
Hey, what's wrong with bankers
Re: My Neighbor Wants To Put Me In Trouble. by MarvDee: 7:14pm On Dec 31, 2016
emmyluizzz:

I repeat...u are very stuupiid

And I repeat, stop casting your family name here, we don't need to know it.
Re: My Neighbor Wants To Put Me In Trouble. by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 31, 2016
lol if u c how I de laf and tears de comot for my eyes..kai una no go kill person for nairaland....c comment and response.....op u try o...its not easy to overcome such a temptation especially wen u kno d girl really wants it....

(1) (Reply)

What To Know About MouthAction / Watch The Amazing Way An Arsenal Fan Proposed To His Girlfriend / But What Is Wrong With Some Girls (picture)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.