Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,930 members, 7,835,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Kenneth Okonkwo Joins APC - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kenneth Okonkwo Joins APC (37288 Views)

Kenneth Okonkwo Shows His Results And Certificates (WAEC, BSC) / Alexx Ekubo & Kenneth Okonkwo Meet With Yemi Osinbajo / Nollywood Actor, Kenneth Okonkwo Joins Race For Enugu Governorship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Joins APC by zarakay(f): 2:39pm On Dec 31, 2016
CplusJason:
Lol, this one with his wide mouth don match line. grin

Wrong move barr. Kenneth.

cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Joins APC by Defaramade(m): 2:39pm On Dec 31, 2016
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Joins APC by Nobody: 2:42pm On Dec 31, 2016
Godstraight:
focus on your own life, leave the nigga alone
you must be a nutcase .. like wtf!! did I mention you in my post .biko get your ass moving out of my mentions before I change it for you here angry
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Joins APC by 2019ATIKU(m): 2:42pm On Dec 31, 2016
Kenneth that can't even Win class rep election continue. Atiku for president our mumu don do grin grin
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Joins APC by Omeny: 2:55pm On Dec 31, 2016
Millions of people in the South East indeed.

They didn't follow Orji Uzor Kalu,Rochas,Onu etc. Is it Kenneth, currently a nobody in politics of Nigeria they will follow?

Let's see.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Joins APC by tiwasiaife(m): 2:55pm On Dec 31, 2016
I was with him that night bfre the decamping and strongly advised him against making such a suicidal move but he was of the opinion that Ogbonnaya onu was the brain behind his decamping that he was promised an appointment so as to add to his profile since he has not got any in PDP.Its of a personal decision and not that of collective interest
Some of these people in the pictures were invited by me to make up the number. Frankly speaking it was a show of shame.

2 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Joins APC by waternogetemeny: 3:00pm On Dec 31, 2016
Ndiigbo must not insult or threaten him.

Igbo value life becos it is something that comes direct from God.

Valuing something that comes from God alone, is the best way to show love and respect 2 God.

Besides, joining APC does not mean that he is no longer our brother, he is still our beloved brother, so let us accord him such respect and desist from childish insults or slander.

With that said, we dey wait am, at the next elections in Enugu. We know where to wait for him. grin

Let him join, we dey wait am for the next election, by then Donald Trump will be in place, let Buahri use Army to come and rig him in let us see.
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Joins APC by passyhansome(m): 3:01pm On Dec 31, 2016
He is wise and old enough to make decisions, good luck Bro.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Joins APC by APCmyheart(m): 3:06pm On Dec 31, 2016
CplusJason:
Lol, this one with his wide mouth don match line. grin

Wrong move barr. Kenneth.

Hahahah elites who know how damage Nigeria is and supporting PMB and you here ranting hahaha..

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Joins APC by Vokians(m): 3:20pm On Dec 31, 2016
A move for 2019. But Op where are the millions of people that went with him or are they imaginary?
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Joins APC by freshboi88: 3:42pm On Dec 31, 2016
Kulas:
Millions of people from where will join who...?,in my own Enugu?let alone SE. You are a dreamer.His purpose of joining is best known to him which is not far from his personal political interest.If you know how SE hate APC,you won't make such statement.

SE hates APC yet they r joining one after the other, first it was Orji uzo Kalu now it's Mr widdest mouth.... Okay o.... Keep deceiving urself

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Joins APC by ghazab74(m): 3:47pm On Dec 31, 2016
Or run away.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Joins APC by andyanders: 4:05pm On Dec 31, 2016
Why no Date of Birth stated herein? Answer, so that they can falsify their age when age starts taking it's toll on them.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Joins APC by 2shur: 4:06pm On Dec 31, 2016
nollywood crap is no more paying u bro.
its now left 4dose oloshos.
desmond made a move.
rmd made a move to join politics.
and now is a confirmed move .
dont worry looting is allowed in apc.
no sss
no dss breaking doors
and no efcc detention shiiit.
as long as u with the ruling party.
allahu akbar
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Joins APC by Toosure70: 4:12pm On Dec 31, 2016
iPod don dey get sense small small.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Joins APC by Handsomecole(m): 4:16pm On Dec 31, 2016
Wasn't it this man these IPOB touts tried to rope into Biafra and they were praising him when they saw him in court, the man came out and broke their hearts, that he wasn't for them, now they are calling him efulefu. One funny thing about this Biafra or IPOB touts is that it breaks their heart when any Igbo man has anything to do with APC, but the praise the person if it's PDP and they claim they don't want to be in Nigeria.
Bunch of useless people. We know their problem, their problem is Poverty and hunger. By God's grace Buhari will fix their stomach and physical infrastructure .

Kudos to Kenneth coincidentally my name sake, same state, same party.

I'm proudly Igbo
Proudly Nigeria
Proudly Enugu 042
Long Live Nigeria Dead Gone Biafra

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Joins APC by ndcide(m): 4:28pm On Dec 31, 2016
this is no news. Enugu state for that matter.

Recall how some people took over Nairaland because festus keyamo joined APC.

some of us from Delta state read all the funny posts on Nairaland and laughed for very obvious reasons.

now this on is even on Nairaland home page.

abeg move on.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Joins APC by walosky(m): 4:40pm On Dec 31, 2016
shocked

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Joins APC by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 31, 2016
marv1:
Inna weting. Na propaganda and photoshop.

Only fools doubt proofs - David Oyedepo
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Joins APC by aalangel(f): 5:34pm On Dec 31, 2016
ecamzy:
It was a political turning point for the All Progressives Congress Party in the South East of Nigeria as the first actor of Nollywood, Dr Kenneth Okonkwo joins its fold. Millions of people from the South East have vowed to join him to the party as they see him as their role model.

Www.supremetv.info was live at his residents to this

Which millions of people? You're looking for sentences to fill your story. Are you a learner?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Joins APC by obailala(m): 7:42pm On Dec 31, 2016
tiwasiaife:
I was with him that night bfre the decamping and strongly advised him against making such a suicidal move but he was of the opinion that Ogbonnaya onu was the brain behind his decamping that he was promised an appointment so as to add to his profile since he has not got any in PDP.Its of a personal decision and not that of collective interest
Some of these people in the pictures were invited by me to make up the number. Frankly speaking it was a show of shame.
If there's a general notion that pdp=apc, so why is it a wrong move if a politician decided to join the other side of the same coin?
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Joins APC by Catastrophe1: 3:11am On Jan 01, 2017
I saw this coming.

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Joins APC by emi14: 5:10am On Jan 01, 2017
[quote author=Splinz post=52419149]So Kenneth too has join bad gang[/quote
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Joins APC by ArabMopol(m): 11:33am On Jan 01, 2017
he just wrote his dead wise....
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Joins APC by marv1: 9:12pm On Jan 10, 2017
I was only pulling ur legs................... and u fell for it.................
divicoded:

Only fools doubt proofs - David Oyedepo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Thin Tall Tony Celebrates His Son's 2nd Birthday Today (Photo) / Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday / Slim Burna Celebrates His 32nd Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.